Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

JumpingKentFlash

Price for camp?

Recommended Posts

JumpingKentFlash

How much is fully upgraded large camp? All the bells and whistles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ryan5252
9 minutes ago, JumpingKentFlash said:

How much is fully upgraded large camp? All the bells and whistles.

Is your game broke?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JumpingKentFlash
11 minutes ago, Ryan5252 said:

Is your game broke?

Kinda. I don’t have the camp yet, and I can’t find info anywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ryan5252
5 minutes ago, JumpingKentFlash said:

Kinda. I don’t have the camp yet, and I can’t find info anywhere.

You get the camp in the intro. I don't understand...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hotrats773
Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, JumpingKentFlash said:

How much is fully upgraded large camp? All the bells and whistles.

I don't have a $ figure but if you activate Cripps at your current camp, you can see the progression of better camps. Anything after your base camp (the one you start with) is level locked. But Cripps will display the prices for each level of camp.

 

I kept my basic camp and when I got to level 90 or something (don't remember) I bought the best one for, I believe $750. 

 

If you add a fast travel post ($700) and the most expensvive style (another 700 to 750), you're looking at around 2100-2400 dollars total. Sorry I couldn't be more specific. Not in the game at the moment.

Edited by hotrats773

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JumpingKentFlash
5 minutes ago, hotrats773 said:

I don't have a $ figure but if you activate Cripps at your current camp, you can see the progression of better camps. Anything after your base camp (the one you start with) is level locked. But Cripps will display the prices for each level of camp.

 

I kept my basic camp and when I got to level 90 or something (don't remember) I bought the best one for, I believe $750. 

 

If you add a fast travel post ($700) and the most expensvive style (another 700 to 750), you're looking at around 2100-2400 dollars total. Sorry I couldn't be more specific. Not in the game at the moment.

This was what I was looking for. Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Frykill

It misunderstood his question.  I thought he was asking about camp fees.  I get charged different amounts regularly.  Some days is $3.00, some days its $2.00. Not really a huge deal, but what exactly does Crips do that warrants a maintenance fee other than moving my camp against my will?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GTP_Monkey
16 minutes ago, Frykill said:

It misunderstood his question.  I thought he was asking about camp fees.  I get charged different amounts regularly.  Some days is $3.00, some days its $2.00. Not really a huge deal, but what exactly does Crips do that warrants a maintenance fee other than moving my camp against my will?

Cripps is a very busy guy he is moving about all over the place so he needs your money to feed his horses and himself 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronin Ogami
13 minutes ago, GTP_Monkey said:

Cripps is a very busy guy he is moving about all over the place so he needs your money to feed his horses and himself 

I thought the stable took care of my horses. Y'know, since you can't actually sell 'em for anything . . . I kinda feel sorry for Cripps now, I leave that dude alone for days, & even when you're at camp, you can't really interact with him, like invite him to sit & chat, or play some cards with you . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AmyStone

Has anyone bothered upgrading Cripps clothes? As far as I'm concerned he can look like a scruff bag for the entire game. It makes no difference to me. He's a waste of space anyway.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GTP_Monkey
1 hour ago, Ronin Ogami said:

I thought the stable took care of my horses. Y'know, since you can't actually sell 'em for anything . . . I kinda feel sorry for Cripps now, I leave that dude alone for days, & even when you're at camp, you can't really interact with him, like invite him to sit & chat, or play some cards with you . . .

Cripps has his own horses for his wagon lol 

 

I was joking, making fun of the useless turd 

3 minutes ago, AmyStone said:

Has anyone bothered upgrading Cripps clothes? As far as I'm concerned he can look like a scruff bag for the entire game. It makes no difference to me. He's a waste of space anyway.

 

 

Untill he earns his pay he aint getting diddly squat of me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZakeBudek
44 minutes ago, AmyStone said:

Has anyone bothered upgrading Cripps clothes?

Spoiler

1157d43a05c0299c1e0079ee3d0ed944.png

Yeah, I upgraded Cripps's outfit...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronin Ogami
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, AmyStone said:

Has anyone bothered upgrading Cripps clothes? As far as I'm concerned he can look like a scruff bag for the entire game. It makes no difference to me. He's a waste of space anyway.

 

 

 Yeah, I felt he had to match my military surplus theme, & that was after he defended me, while I was cooking, from some bandits a player led to my camp. Gave him the blue uniform. No regrets. It's not like we have that much to spend it on, & I've already bought pretty much all the clothes I want.

Edited by Ronin Ogami

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hugh750
On 3/13/2019 at 12:13 PM, AmyStone said:

Has anyone bothered upgrading Cripps clothes? As far as I'm concerned he can look like a scruff bag for the entire game. It makes no difference to me. He's a waste of space anyway.

 

 

no, i left him basic, but i upgraded my camp to large but i didn't get a fast travel post.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronin Ogami
6 minutes ago, hugh750 said:

no, i left him basic, but i upgraded my camp to large but i didn't get a fast travel post.

 

Large camp help your cores regen ways faster when resting there. Fast Travel Post is $700 bones extra.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bakkerbaard

Talking about prices for camp, with my second characte Cripps packed up and never put the camp anywhere again and it seems that I am now not paying for upkeep either. Could be that I'm just missing the notification, but because I do pick up on the stable fee every now and then I'm thinking the camp fee isn't there now.

 

So, for my primary character, can I make Cripps pack up and f*ck off there too? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TiberiusMcQueen
45 minutes ago, Bakkerbaard said:

Talking about prices for camp, with my second characte Cripps packed up and never put the camp anywhere again and it seems that I am now not paying for upkeep either. Could be that I'm just missing the notification, but because I do pick up on the stable fee every now and then I'm thinking the camp fee isn't there now.

 

So, for my primary character, can I make Cripps pack up and f*ck off there too? 

Same thing happening to me, Cripps and the camp have not been seen by one of my characters for some time, doesn't bother me, good riddance as far as I'm concerned, the camp doesn't serve any real purpose atm anyways. We can't spawn at it, it moves around nonstop, frequently to the opposite end of the map, and none of the upgrades serve a purpose that makes them worth spending money on.

Edited by TiberiusMcQueen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Failed Again

My camp options are the same as described above. When I start RD I am informed Cripps has packed up the camp.

Use menu to reset camp.

So then It says $2.00 setup fee.

 Select size-(location)Small 1.00

 there goes 3.00 dollars

 

then I join a player (story mission), After story mission. Camp has been packed again.

Then I have to pay both fees again this can happen  after every mission 

 

Like some I didn't miss Cripps so for a while I never reset him. But with the Overweight issue I started him up again..

 

Yesterday was the 1st time the camp didn't despawn..except for one time,lol.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.