4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

ALifeOfMisery

FLIGHT WEEK IN GTA ONLINE

MisFit-138
Posted (edited)

I dont care what anyone says, Stockpile is fun as hell and if you can find good enough competition and set matches to 4 teams, you can stack cash pretty high.

Basically, every team wins 1 round. Whoever wins round 5 will make around $116,000 and the losers take around $64,000.

Edited by MisFit-138

PaeganLoveSong

Garbage event week and even the 2-step shyte isn't working. Way to be, R*!

just do it bob1
24 minutes ago, Awesom-0 said:

Be honest, how often do you people even wear those rare T-shirts? I see no problem in R* reusing the rare clothes.

As for this weeks event, it's really dissapointing. They could've put more than 5 aircraft on sale and nobody is going to be playing these boring adversary modes, no matter if it is double $ and RP.

It's not about wearing them, it's about collecting them.

White Shark

Why this week deserves its own topic is beyond me. No new content or vehicles, lack of decent discounts and double cash on obsolete modes and possibly the worst business in the game.

Again, why did this week need its own topic that's been pinned??

Voodoo-Hendrix
20 minutes ago, White Shark said:

Why this week deserves its own topic is beyond me. No new content or vehicles, lack of decent discounts and double cash on obsolete modes and possibly the worst business in the game.

Again, why did this week need its own topic that's been pinned??

Tradition I guess.

ddarko12

Boring ass whack ass sh*t, at this point they may as well just kill the game :dead: lol i guess my spring break wont be spent with gtao

mute!

The new adversary modes are....fun! 

slowburn29

Well, my account got adjusted by about -400k. Which is funny, because I know I took way more than that last week, but then maybe stiffing me out of 250k for that weekend was considered in the adjustment 😁

Still got 165 worn cars and about 20 extra hours logged. Worth it

On topic? Flight week eh.. gonna go play skate 3

AwesomO4000
2 hours ago, just do it bob1 said:

It's not about wearing them, it's about collecting them.

Exactly, you don't even wear the clothes. You can still collect them, so what does it even matter if other players can collect them again. Why do you care about the exclusiveness if you don't even wear it in the first place?

kcole4001
Posted (edited)

Someone else can have my share of the shirts....and 2X good sport bonus?

Chris-Rock-HUH-WTF.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=7634100

SSOm.gif

yNen4e9.gif

bsp.gif

post-38538-friday-ice-cube-damn-gif-wtf-

Edited by kcole4001

Spectre "2K"

well on the bright side, it looks like accounts are starting to get their money illegitimate money wiped from the hangar fiasco. My friends who participated are complaining about it. Not that I feel terribly bad 

nido997

hmm ...not the best event week , but truthfully speaking , it´s OK for me , i need to step back and "lay low for a while" in GTAO , maybe enjoy driving or tuning some cars instead of chasing those Event crates , last week was a bit stressful ( still , I made around 2.5 mil. from it so that ´s OK).

on the other hand , the Lazer on sale ... should I get it , or just leave it .. i´m not flying around that much and i know it will eventually collect dust in my hangar .... still thinking about this one ...

does somebody know when we´ll be getting those 500k bonus ?

AwesomO4000
2 hours ago, Spectre "2K" said:

well on the bright side, it looks like accounts are starting to get their money illegitimate money wiped from the hangar fiasco. My friends who participated are complaining about it. Not that I feel terribly bad 

Well what did they expect? They should be thankful that R* didn't ban them. They probably should've went ahead and spent all of the money on the buisness stuff.

Mexicola9302

Booooooooooooooooooo is all im saying to this week.

I really liked the double money on contact missions, it should just be permanent.

Fozzie

Top Fun might be good to join occasionally to destroy n00bs that are trying it out.

The rest is sh*t.

Willy A. Jeep

Errrgh, they knew I'd say "good enough" to the recent Volatol sale, they knew I'd think "well, the Bombushka probably won't be on sale until summer or later", they knew. Now I've got a week to make two million and finally get that Russian behemoth in my hangar.

Nice to see some of the old gamemodes getting bonuses, of course, but yeah, wow, are Smuggler's Run payouts still so lame. Still, with the past few weeks, I'd be surprised if we're all too far out from the next content drop - this is just the money sink for people who aren't paying attention.

MarczXD
Posted (edited)

Is the verification working for anyone ?

I click on verify, a blue thing loads under and then the verification code turn orange for some reason and nothing happens.

Edited by MarczXD

White Shark
12 hours ago, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

Tradition I guess.

Lol it's like Easter but with no chocolate, eggs and the Easter Bunny has been shot.

ShayD
12 hours ago, Spectre "2K" said:

well on the bright side, it looks like accounts are starting to get their money illegitimate money wiped from the hangar fiasco.

Sorry if this is off topic, just curious what this hangar thing was? This is the first I'm hearing of it.

Haven't been on GTAO in a hot minute

Gridl0k

I tried my hand at Air Piracy but a) hardly any f*cker is playing AirFreight even on a double week and (b) just feels unbalanced going after other players in my Akula when they're limping home in a smoking whatever, not really sporting, see *takes sip of tea*.

CaptainMarvel
29 minutes ago, ShayD said:

Sorry if this is off topic, just curious what this hangar thing was? This is the first I'm hearing of it.

Haven't been on GTAO in a hot minute

Using Lester’s Find Plane service in a glitch that would force a refund every second or so. Your character would be posting up at LSIA hangar accumulating refunds as long as you had the patience or a rubber band on controller sticks.

I didn’t touch this glitch but the hilarity from “observing” a public lobby with 12 player blips all congregated in a hangar was worth more than a megalodon shark(card) orgy.

ShayD
7 minutes ago, CaptainMarvel said:

Using Lester’s Find Plane service in a glitch that would force a refund every second or so. Your character would be posting up at LSIA hangar accumulating refunds as long as you had the patience or a rubber band on controller sticks.

I didn’t touch this glitch but the hilarity from “observing” a public lobby with 12 player blips all congregated in a hangar was worth more than a megalodon shark(card) orgy.

Sounds too easy to be true, there must have been some serious cash taken from accounts if people were going hard at this. 

This would have been an ideal time to sell warehouses and cargo for that sweet bonus though, with most of a session passive glitching. Kinda annoyed I missed out now, I have an almost full warehouse sitting there gathering dust.:facedesk:

Hellbendzor
17 hours ago, Snoopbr said:

Double GTA$ on all Smuggler's Cargo Sales... again...

Isn't worth, not even with 4x bonus.

"RM-10 Bombushka - 40% off" - Still expensive for a flying turd with inaccessible cargo area..

Someone in here suggested removing all mods to the plane in order to make cargobay accessible again. Well, to cut a long story short... Don't do it... You'll lose alot of money for nothing… Now I ended up with a standard flying turd… I really despise them for utterly destroying this plane… I forked out alot of cash, just to have it. I as I'm a collector. So I was glad it eventually had ONE single reason of existence. And then they block that feature, as it gives players 10mins of their lives back and makes a dullifying, mindnumbing experience (4 bike delivery with cop ambush) a lil more creative and fun to complete... 

No, we can't have that now, can we... Utter and complete BS...(as usual when it comes to saving the shark card experience)...

Jenkiiii

This is probably the naffest event week for quite some time, but it's still worth pointing out the following:

A Hangar full of 50 same-type cargo items earns you a cool 70% bonus! Normally that cargo would be worth 500k + 350k bonus, but now it's worth 1M + 700k bonus (1.7M) which is a hefty reward.

Put that into perspective:

You accumulate a mish-mash of 50 hangar cargo items during normal event weeks for 500k, with no bonus, as opposed to this week's event possibility of 1.7M - that's a significant difference.

PwnageSoldier
Posted (edited)

Air Force Zero is 2x? Hmm. I've never done this. Anybody up to do this? It seems really fun but I can't find anyone lol.

SR 2x, meh. I'll try to grind for some money but I dunno..

B-11 Strikeforce and P-996 LAZER discounts, nice, I'll be able to get it for my second character.

2x Good Sport... are you f*cking kidding me

12 hours ago, Mexicola9302 said:

Booooooooooooooooooo is all im saying to this week.

I really liked the double money on contact missions, it should just be permanent.

Holy f*ck yes if contact missions were perma 2x I'd never do anything else

Edited by PwnageSoldier

PwnageSoldier
12 hours ago, Fozzie said:

Top Fun might be good to join occasionally to destroy n00bs that are trying it out.

The rest is sh*t.

honestly any of the old jobs are worth getting on just to destroy new players with your expert LAZER experience

Hellbendzor

No one plays these... I tried earlier on... I managed to join one bout with four players, otherwise it's all empty... I'll skip this week... Did play a nice 1v1 deadline match during one of my attempts to join a 2x event...

CrysisAverted

When I saw "Flight Week" I was like "all right time to play through fly school" seeing how last time they did an event they made the repeat payout likes original payout that's some good cash but I am disappoint. 

Sissyboy

Don t like smugglers run. Waste of time, rather do client/VIP work

MarczXD

Did anyone received the money ? Or it take a few days for it ?