WHAT IF Claude and Catalina had a kid?

The-Gatherring

The-Gatherring

IK this is an odd question, but i was curious, what if Claude and Catalina had a child together? if she didn’t have an abortion (which i think she would) do you think Catalina would protect her child, or neglect him/her?, what would Claude be like as a father? i think Claude would grow to resent his child, reminding him of the crazy b**ch.

Would she give the child to her cousin Cesar to raise instead?

• Like 3

WHAT IF uhh… WHAT IF there's a spot on my body that I can touch to keep my heart from beating? Or like WHAT IF, WHAT IF theres this uhh... stray bullet out there that’s gonna come through my window and take me out? Like WHAT IF uhh... WHAT IF theres this huge unstoppable comet that’s just gonna like, destroy the earth and all of us? Like WHAT IF... WHAT IF that’s happening right now? 

Mainthreadrule.gif

If they had a child then this:

a-properly-armed-child.jpg

badass punk would do the bank job and then they’d all live happily ever after. The end.

Evil empire

Claude and Catalina would do the same thing than they always do ; what's written in the main.scm.

TheSantader25

Their child would be a silent dude with the ability to scream in rare situations. 

• Like 3

Nik0 Bellic

Even though catalina was totally a psycho, it still would be sweet to see their child, that coulda been a reason to stop being a douchbag for catalina, i also think they would have to stop being ciriminals if they had a little child

xSapphirePlayz
On 3/7/2019 at 5:25 PM, Evil empire said:

Claude and Catalina would do the same thing than they always do ; what's written in the main.scm.

smartest reply to date

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Idk I could see Claude being aloof but protective of the child. Catalina is probably gonna train the kid to be a criminal though

• Like 1

What if the Cleveland Browns get to the super bowl, and their opponent were the Arizona Cardinals, who would you support if you were a neutral? 

I'm a Seahawks fan so I know what my choices are. 

But if the child did turn out to live a life of crime, they would inherit a mixture of the mother and father's behaviour, which could have varying results. 

InfiniteIshaan
On 3/9/2019 at 10:12 AM, TheSantader25 said:

Their child would be a silent dude with the ability to scream in rare situations. 

I think the child will be opposite of this, he/she talks like crazy as her mother Catalina in most of the situation and becomes calm just like Claude in worse and complicated situations.

• 1 year later...

OP was obviously a Rockstar employee. Word on the street is GTA VI is actually going to be San Andreas 2 and the protagonist is Claude and Catalina's son, Claude Vialpando Jr. 

• 1 year later...
Comrade Monke

Claude would probably protect the baby and Catalina would wanna kill it.

Evil empire

With ifs you could put Paris in a bottle like we say in France so........................it's up to you to imagine.

• 4 weeks later...

That's actually a really interesting question that goes beyond the games' limited story.

I think Catalina would try care about the baby, but she would be a lousy parent, forgetting the basic things a child needs. With Claude not holding a job, I'm guessing the child would be taken to foster parents.