Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

ELITE CONCEPT CREW FOR SOLO LONE WOLF GRINDERS


Recommended Posts

Galavan

forget grinding this miserable game, you guys do money glitches? Its a much quicker way to build wealth and most glitches these days require 2 players

Link to post
Share on other sites
ALLWORLD19
13 hours ago, Galavan said:

forget grinding this miserable game, you guys do money glitches? Its a much quicker way to build wealth and most glitches these days require 2 players

no we are legit, I been playing 6 years i love the grind we look for like minded crew

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
RomeoAlpha

can i just get money with you and your crew sometimes i already have a crew but they dont grind like the way that i do

Link to post
Share on other sites
ALLWORLD19
10 hours ago, RomeoAlpha said:

can i just get money with you and your crew sometimes i already have a crew but they dont grind like the way that i do

we don't do part time or share players, if you want our crew sign up

Link to post
Share on other sites
ten-a-penny

Your idiot "elite" crew kicked me for doing virtually nothing just now. Haven't even exited my Nightclub and next thing you know, kicked out. So much for being pro-grind... was actually happy to see that the lobby had nobody but you lot. Not even a chance to say that I'm friendly, nope. Worse still, I spent ages trying to find an empty lobby. Thank ya'll so f*cking much for wasting an hour of my life for nothing.

 

"wE r PrO-gRiNdInG pLaYeRs" yeah right.

Link to post
Share on other sites
ALLWORLD19
On 8/11/2019 at 5:57 AM, ten-a-penny said:

Your idiot "elite" crew kicked me for doing virtually nothing just now. Haven't even exited my Nightclub and next thing you know, kicked out. So much for being pro-grind... was actually happy to see that the lobby had nobody but you lot. Not even a chance to say that I'm friendly, nope. Worse still, I spent ages trying to find an empty lobby. Thank ya'll so f*cking much for wasting an hour of my life for nothing.

 

"wE r PrO-gRiNdInG pLaYeRs" yeah right.

i didn't kick you but i can show 2 ways to get a solo lobby if u like , that won't take you an hour, maybe they thought you was an MK noob. we just kicked some bums out of our crew they want to be griefers and blow up peoples cargo, we dont play that

Link to post
Share on other sites
ten-a-penny

That's the thing. They *though*. They didn't even give me a chance to announce that I'm a good player. Nope. And I was using the MTU trick to get in an empty session aswell. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
The-Great-Cornholio
On 8/15/2019 at 5:26 AM, ten-a-penny said:

That's the thing. They *though*. They didn't even give me a chance to announce that I'm a good player. Nope. And I was using the MTU trick to get in an empty session aswell. 

U really don't even need a crew just find urself some reliable players from various crews

Link to post
Share on other sites
ten-a-penny
1 hour ago, The-Great-Cornholio said:

U really don't even need a crew just find urself some reliable players from various crews

..... This is related to what I said how?

I did the MTU trick/glitch to get an empty session. Usually work but not this one (landed in an ~8-player session instead), everyone but me was part of this Crew. As soon as I was about to leave and grind safely and announce that I'm a peaceful player, you people kicked me out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
The-Great-Cornholio
2 minutes ago, ten-a-penny said:

..... This is related to what I said how?

I did the MTU trick/glitch to get an empty session. Usually work but not this one (landed in an ~8-player session instead), everyone but me was part of this Crew. As soon as I was about to leave and grind safely and announce that I'm a peaceful player, you people kicked me out.

I must of misread it. I thought u got kicked out of his crew for help that u wanted

Link to post
Share on other sites
ALLWORLD19
On 8/16/2019 at 11:41 AM, ten-a-penny said:

..... This is related to what I said how?

I did the MTU trick/glitch to get an empty session. Usually work but not this one (landed in an ~8-player session instead), everyone but me was part of this Crew. As soon as I was about to leave and grind safely and announce that I'm a peaceful player, you people kicked me out.

sorry they did that.i'm currently kicking some hidden griefers in crew still weeding out the toxic players

On 8/16/2019 at 11:45 AM, The-Great-Cornholio said:

I must of misread it. I thought u got kicked out of his crew for help that u wanted

no but we got some toxic players i'm getting rid of tho lol

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
The-Great-Cornholio
On 8/17/2019 at 7:12 PM, ALLWORLD19 said:

no but we got some toxic players i'm getting rid of tho lol

I've never really cared about the crew acpect of the game. I have my own crew just for an emblem I like. Some ppl get really offended if u have friends outside of crew

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.