2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Mad-Monkey_1st

Player overweight

TheLordMarvel

I need to lose weight. Colt has become a right tubster 😂😂

aFinn
12 hours ago, aFinn said:

Yesterday all day I was eating nothing but stringy meat, gamey bird meat and herptile meat. I didn't touch anything on items wheel and finally I heard the butcher say "You look hungry" so I checked and I had gone from red overweight to white overweight. Yay! I guess.. lol

I continued with this diet today. I didn't have to eat so often. When I logged out I checked and core drain rate was 75%. I think it was 100% yesterday.

*Lola
8 hours ago, CrissRiot said:

Funny thing, dropped down to Average weight, was like "Nice" and ate...an apple. Overweight.

Are. you. joking.

MIGRAapple_comstock.jpg

Chrismads

Try eating common bulrush after each meal. 

4eyedcoupe

I was in amazement over the weekend to be at "perfect" weight...Then after a few pieces of bread chunk prior to jumping in a mission I went to "average"

I know if you eat oleander you vomit all over the joint. Maybe a weight loss solution?

Doubt it, but tell your buddies it is.

Chrismads
37 minutes ago, 1898 said:

I know if you eat oleander you vomit all over the joint. Maybe a weight loss solution?

Same with bulrush.

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Chrismads said:

Same with bulrush.

Oh, didn't know that's what you meant. Maybe mix them lol

Edited by 1898

aFinn
Posted (edited)

I can now happily say that my diet of stringy meat, herptile meat and game bird meat has gotten me to average weight after a 3rd day. I have not touched anything on item wheel foods.

Edited by aFinn

Kemasus
Posted (edited)

My stamina is maxed so being overweight is the preferred "bug" at this time

Big game mint and thyme are my daily choices so even if I tried to lose weight Im not giving these up

Edited by Kemasus

ALifeOfMisery

My character hasn't eaten in over a week, real time, with almost daily play. I've been running around New Austin wearing a cold weather outfit, topping up cores at camp and the tubby f*cker won't drop below average weight.

RIP almost all his clothing, I just can't look at the clipping.

TheLordMarvel
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

My character hasn't eaten in over a week, real time, with almost daily play. I've been running around New Austin wearing a cold weather outfit, topping up cores at camp and the tubby f*cker won't drop below average weight.

RIP almost all his clothing, I just can't look at the clipping.

Same here. My character went white overweight, Didn't touch a bit of food but had 1 beer for funsies. And then suddenly I was at max weight again. 

Does anyone have a good tip on losing weight? Bored of this now.

👿👿

Edited by TheLordMarvel

TheShift
8 hours ago, 1898 said:

Haha... good idea

R* promoting anorexia 

But yeah... my horse ain't liking my extra weight..

Anyone figure out a sure fire way to loose weight ?

Van_Hellsing
4 minutes ago, TheShift said:

Haha... good idea

R* promoting anorexia 

But yeah... my horse ain't liking my extra weight..

Anyone figure out a sure fire way to loose weight ?

Stop eating. Only smokes. Buy a tent and load up your cores at the camp. The lower tier tents suffice. I bought the A-frame tent, because you can sit in front of the tent. 

After days of fasting, I got the overweight down to 5,5%.

TheShift
1 minute ago, Van_Hellsing said:

Stop eating. Only smokes. Buy a tent and load up your cores at the camp. The lower tier tents suffice. I bought the A-frame tent, because you can sit in front of the tent. 

After days of fasting, I got the overweight down to 5,5%.

Cool..I'll give that a shot.

My tents the 65% one..just like the skull 😎

And I usually stay close to camp and move it around week to.week

Assblaster

Just roll with it, it's all good, at least it boosts your health...besides there's just more of you to love. :karmaeater:

TheShift
Posted (edited)

I found the perfect solution folks.

Edited by TheShift

Foxwolfe
On 3/9/2019 at 3:40 PM, areyouchappin said:

My fears about this is completely justified, my friend. Rockstar Games is being unpredictable.. we have no idea what to expect from them. This could be good or this could be really bad.

Horse Bonding, still broken since Day 1

Player Weight, still broken since Day 1 (even after they supposedly "fixed it")

Hairstyles still missing and certain hair colors can't be equipped since DAY 1

Certain Story Missions and Stranger missions can't be started, and sometimes starting a Stranger mission, it will randomly abandon the mission a few moments later.....

During the introduction to Showdowns(the little scene where your whole team walks up holding weapons), it will still sometimes show your team walking waist/knee deep into the ground lol

Oh, and this last update added a new bug I found recently, I'll whistle for my horse and when I try to go to the Horse Inventory, it isn't available... I'll see Weapons/Items.. but not the Horse option. I'll have to make my horse Flee and then whistle it back to get the usual Weapons/Items/Horse options to appear.

Those were just a few of things that I put up with because I love playing this game. I know that all these issues will get fixed eventually, but until then we are stuck living with these problems and we have absolutely no clue for how long. Even after R* releases these new updates, the bugs continue to remain.

Look I agree, things should be criticized and rockstar needs to be told what is wrong with the game (from a technical standpoint, such as bugs/exploits) as well as what the player base does and doesn't like. What I am not down with is being over the top and hyperbolic in your complaints while acting like they're not actually attempting to fix the things that need to be fixing.

The length of time a bug has been in the game is not indicative of anything really as the dev that's working on that fix may actually thing it's fixed each time he pushes his version of the build back but due to any other number of things the fix isn't taking hold or whatever.

Please believe that I'm not trying to defend the devs or anything, just trying to keep things in perspective. Anyway my apologies for the previous post, prolly came off poorly.

areyouchappin
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Foxwolfe said:

Look I agree, things should be criticized and rockstar needs to be told what is wrong with the game (from a technical standpoint, such as bugs/exploits) as well as what the player base does and doesn't like. What I am not down with is being over the top and hyperbolic in your complaints while acting like they're not actually attempting to fix the things that need to be fixing.

The length of time a bug has been in the game is not indicative of anything really as the dev that's working on that fix may actually thing it's fixed each time he pushes his version of the build back but due to any other number of things the fix isn't taking hold or whatever.

Please believe that I'm not trying to defend the devs or anything, just trying to keep things in perspective. Anyway my apologies for the previous post, prolly came off poorly.

How am I exaggerating? I'm stating facts based on the experience R* has already gave me.. And until R* fixes at least some of the bugs, they haven't made any real progress yet. You don't get rewarded for almost doing your job. So the most logical thing here could be R* is not focused on squashing certain bugs just yet... instead they are taking care of other things first.. until they decide to turn their attention to bugs we're all stuck living with them and with R*s track record, it could be one week to a three month(and counting) time window before we see any possible fix.

Also, I think R* is testing Player Weight, it was constantly Underweight before now its constantly Overweight. Maybe they are looking for specific numbers for some reason. Or they screwed up again..

Edited by areyouchappin

Foxwolfe

If you need me to point out the stuff I already mentioned I don't think it's gonna matter what I say lol.

areyouchappin
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Foxwolfe said:

If you need me to point out the stuff I already mentioned I don't think it's gonna matter what I say lol.

You said R* has been clearly fixing bugs this whole time... the only bugs they fixed were ones that affected R* like missing animals/game crashes, exploits, and nerfing sh*t, but a lot of other issues are still there. Everything I said before plus more, it isn't just one little issue, it's a fking list of issues that is pissing a lot of people off. The latest patch was suppose to fix the animation freezing while cooking, at least my knife appears now HURRAY but I still sometimes get stuck in a menu for 25 seconds after cooking or crafting something. Or If I loot an NPC, my guy still sometimes glitches, standing motionless for about 15 seconds and then I won't get any loot even though the body was looted... Or how about clothing still clipping through other layers even the newly added clothing... Or hunted animals disappearing even though they are only 10 feet behind you... Or Disconnections still happening and now Missions not starting.. I could sit here and type out every bug I've personally encountered but that'd be a waste of my time. Instead go through the B&M thread, read all the problems everyone is going through after three months of the Beta...

R* has either been defeated by a bunch of minor bugs(this is a joke if you haven't realized yet) or they aren't worried about fixing certain bugs right now because they have other important things to do(which means we have no choice but to wait for fixes).

Edited by areyouchappin

Failed Again
5 hours ago, TheShift said:

Cool..I'll give that a shot.

My tents the 65% one..just like the skull 😎

And I usually stay close to camp and move it around week to.week

How do you control the camp moving-Crips always moves mine every few hours, and If I disconnect I need to pay the 2 dollar setup, and it disconnects a lot

TheShift
Posted (edited)

Since the update .. he does move my camp around..but it's in the same zone.

Before the update for some reason it would always reset to new Austin everytime .

So I'm not sure exactly ... 

Is he still moving yous from one end of the map to the other

Or in the same zone area ?

Also after re reading your text

I've never had him move my camp while on the same server..and I've managed to stay on certain servers for a few hours or more.

But yes everytime I jump servers or get a disconnect ...when I log in..it's not in the same place ..but the same zone..

Edited by TheShift

XxJazzy42xX
On 3/4/2019 at 12:15 PM, Ektope said:

Sometimes, I even wonder if people make brawny or heavy body types as a reflection of real life. It's the first thing that comes across my mind.

Every time I partnered with somebody I would think this as well, but I also know some people just wanted to create a brawny outlaw. Just like some people play the opposite gender from time to time, but its safe to wonder though.

TheShift

Haha..

I made a bigger build character 

With very wild balding hair 

Missing most of his teeth..

It's not a reflection of myself lol

I went for the "looks like this outlaw has had a rough ride in life"

Dr.Rosenthal

I’m trying to just eat stringy meat to get my cores up. Should work if I don’t want to gain weight, right?

CrissRiot
45 minutes ago, Dr.Rosenthal said:

I’m trying to just eat stringy meat to get my cores up. Should work if I don’t want to gain weight, right?

Youll still gain weight (I think). Apples even cause weight gain, its silly but...

Dr.Rosenthal

@CrissRiot Ok, thanks for the info. I guess visiting camp then is the only way to get the cores up without weight gain..

ALifeOfMisery
10 minutes ago, CrissRiot said:

Youll still gain weight (I think). Apples even cause weight gain, its silly but...

I went from average to overweight eating just fruit when testing what, if anything, I could top up cores with, without gaining weight.

My character no longer eats, tops up cores resting at camp, still won't drop below average weight.

dwestos
6 minutes ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

I went from average to overweight eating just fruit when testing what, if anything, I could top up cores with, without gaining weight.

My character no longer eats, tops up cores resting at camp, still won't drop below average weight.

I've been living on tonics, liqour and tobacco for three weeks now. Still red overweight.