4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

-fsociety-

"Griefers"

-fsociety-

The term "greifer" is discriminative

"Dictionary result for  discriminative, making or showing an unjust or prejudicial distinction in the treatment of different categories of people"
It's discriminative against pvp players who want to pvp in a pvp open world pvp game.

Me personally like the changes, you can see who the pvpers are, and where to fight, but when I see a purple or blue I will go out my way to farm them, just so I can see them whine and cry on the forums, I thrive off it, I feed off the tears, it makes me want to kill them more, its a vicious cycle and I love it.

Games are an escape from this f*cked up world imo,  I would guess most would agree.  Coming back from a hard days graft as a man, wanting to unwind and kill some people in an open world pvp game is a great stress and tension release.

When I see people cry about getting shot in the back of the head when there is an acheminement in the game for it, it makes me want to do it more. It also give me comic relief seeing these discriminative people crying.

Considering all the f*cked up things going on in this world, I see these people who whine about pvpers (aka discriminative term griefer) as pathetic, it just makes me want to kill them more. If they parlay after one kill its so satisfying, its a moral victory because they tucked tail and ran like the cowards they are. I will follow them for 10mins and hit them as much as possible with my horse, stealing all their resources from hunting, its so funny. After 10mins I will kill them again, rinse and repeat until they change server. Its a war of attrition and I always win. Consider doing this pvpers :)

Peace out.

ThaBirdCoot

LOL what the actual f*ck man...but honestly is this thread going to lead somewhere ? Because I seriously doubt it.

TheShift

Someones got a hate issue

Happy Hunter
25 minutes ago, -fsociety- said:

26 minutes ago, -fsociety- said:

whine and cry on the forums

Seems like you have to pick one to be honest. If you can make threads saying how hard it is being discriminated against for acting like a dick, then others can make threads complaining about people messing up their hunting or whatever.

I'm not really too bothered one way or another anyway. Not difficult to avoid red blips, thanks to the new map system. I like sniping them from further than they can see me, then running off lol. I am just a helicopter, and a humble troll.

Ryan5252

Oh good. Another one of these threads...

giphy.gif

TheShift

What's even funnier 

He assumes he's really good using auto aim on someone not expecting it

Real tough guy.

MXVC

It's been impossible to be truly griefed in RDO since day one. There is parlay, and one can change sessions whenever. 

ThaBirdCoot

I mixed codeine with alcool and cannabis is that bad ? I feel good till now

Theflyingmonk

guys I just had my first beer too, how do I act

TheSadisticOwl

xDatxJunkyx

You're the type of guy that when they kill me, they receive a simple "." in their messages.  

And then on occasion (every couple of days or so,)  when you guys go about your business, you find yourself dead and your horse blown up.

Chrismads

The game would be boring without griefers imo. 

I don't go around shooting peaceful randoms myself, so its nice to see who's an asshole and who's not with the new blip system.

I use the same tactic as happy hunter.

I get a kick out of sniping reds out of minimap range, and then run away until the enemy indicator turns off. Then I'll repeat.

Its more fun the longer they chase me.

I guess that makes me a griefer to some, but at least I'm only griefing assholes.

Pocket Fox
1 hour ago, -fsociety- said:

"Dictionary result for  discriminative, making or showing an unjust or prejudicial distinction in the treatment of different categories of people"
It's discriminative against pvp players who want to pvp in a pvp open world pvp game.

Me personally like the changes, you can see who the pvpers are, and where to fight, but when I see a purple or blue I will go out my way to farm them, just so I can see them whine and cry on the forums, I thrive off it, I feed off the tears, it makes me want to kill them more, its a vicious cycle and I love it.

Games are an escape from this f*cked up world imo,  I would guess most would agree.  Coming back from a hard days graft as a man, wanting to unwind and kill some people in an open world pvp game is a great stress and tension release.

When I see people cry about getting shot in the back of the head when there is an acheminement in the game for it, it makes me want to do it more. It also give me comic relief seeing these discriminative people crying.

Considering all the f*cked up things going on in this world, I see these people who whine about pvpers (aka discriminative term griefer) as pathetic, it just makes me want to kill them more. If they parlay after one kill its so satisfying, its a moral victory because they tucked tail and ran like the cowards they are. I will follow them for 10mins and hit them as much as possible with my horse, stealing all their resources from hunting, its so funny. After 10mins I will kill them again, rinse and repeat until they change server. Its a war of attrition and I always win. Consider doing this pvpers :)

Peace out.

A: Your description of your behaviour is textbook griefer, so if the shoe fits sweetheart. Also your behaviour after a parley qualifies as disruptive behaviour and is against R*'s terms of use, so I look forward to your 'didnt do nuffin wrong' thread if you ever get a ban. 

"hit them as much as possible with my horse, stealing all their resources from hunting, its so funny. After 10mins I will kill them again, rinse and repeat until they change server."

"I will go out my way to farm them, just so I can see them whine and cry on the forums, I thrive off it, I feed off the tears, it makes me want to kill them more, its a vicious cycle and I love it."

B: Long day at work, come home to unwind, escape from the world... Maybe the person on the other end of your rifle is also looking to unwind after a hard days work or escape their own problems. What right do you have to deny them their hobby or pastime? Also, PvP Showdown sessions remain unchanged and still remain the best method of earning XP, Cash and Gold Nuggets with no risk of loss. Meanwhile hunting, fishing etc only net you cash with high risk of profits being lost, even due to disconnects. So you're essentially a spoiled child with all the toys and lollies going around a sandpit and kicking sand in the face of others because they won't play with you.

If you were actually any descent at video games you'd be in the PvP showdown and be asking for a ranked mode to show off your prowess. Instead you're the same as a grown man barging into a pre-school and kicking sand in the face of children to get into a fight with a four year old.

Spoiler

1481609691149076.jpg

Rafae S

With a username like that I'd be more surprised if the OP was against pvp lmao.

Chrismads

Griefers will get griefed after the update. Wild west justice

(I thought I got the second guy too, but apparently not)

Assblaster

OP got not a single like. Just a jerk looking for attention, mad about the anti-griefing measures taken and venting about it. 

zhxZuDL.gif

Spider-Vice

This ain't happening.