3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

nWo51289

Trilogy

Seth

One Question, will you make Trilogy compaitable with DYOM?

nWo51289

@Seth - Is DYOM compatible with fastman92's Limit Adjuster? Is it compatible with TTDISA?

@George Costanza - VC lights yes. LC not yet.

@Wakka387

unrelated, but an idea i had was having different clothing for each city. (LC has LC gear/VC has VC) also will LC be snowy?

There will be unique clothing for each city. I don't have plans for LC to be snowy at the moment but I do want to do a sort of North Yankton area that will have snow.

The drivable Blimp is not ready to be shown yet, the southern landmass isn't ready to be shown yet....well this update sucks 🙄

Spoiler

Well suppose this will have to do so here is another land extension....this time for Vice City! The plan for this area is to add a few buildings and a race track before the countryside which then goes on towards Cottonmouth. There is a little bay next to the Hyman Memorial Stadium where you can take your boat down from the ocean. There is now a exit on the interstate just before you enter Vice City that will take you to this area north of downtown Vice City.

gallery196.jpg?dl=1gallery199.jpg?dl=1gallery201.jpg?dl=1gallery203.jpg?dl=1gallery206.jpg?dl=1gallery207.jpg?dl=1gallery188.jpg?dl=1gallery189.jpg?dl=1gallery211.jpg?dl=1gallery222.jpg?dl=1gallery230.jpg?dl=1gallery231.jpg?dl=1gallery233.jpg?dl=1gallery236.jpg?dl=1gallery240.jpg?dl=1gallery241.jpg?dl=1gallery223.jpg?dl=1gallery215.jpg?dl=1

What are the points of interest for this area? Well you can go admire the many unique vehicles on show at the @TheMadeMan Car Showroom! You can find all his amazing vehicles here (my personal favorite is the '83 Vapid Fortune!)

mademan_bboard.png?dl=1

gallery212.jpg?dl=1gallery218.jpg?dl=1gallery224.jpg?dl=1gallery225.jpg?dl=1gallery235.jpg?dl=1gallery237.jpg?dl=1gallery247.jpg?dl=1gallery226.jpg?dl=1gallery227.jpg?dl=1

@TheMadeMan allows the use of his vehicles in mods/total conversions. His work will be removed from Trilogy promptly if requested to do so for any issue/reason that arises.

Spoiler

All mods are unlocked, you can use any of my mods in your mods/Total conversions, please notify me and give me credit for the mod as well.

If there's any bug please use PM.

TheMadeMan's Workshop

tizerist

Loving the motorway. Can't wait to see two areas properly connected up, especially after viewing the scfeens in your manhunt thread.

Edited by tizerist

Seth
15 hours ago, nWo51289 said:

@Seth - Is DYOM compatible with fastman92's Limit Adjuster? Is it compatible with TTDISA?

@George Costanza - VC lights yes. LC not yet.

@Wakka387

There will be unique clothing for each city. I don't have plans for LC to be snowy at the moment but I do want to do a sort of North Yankton area that will have snow.

The drivable Blimp is not ready to be shown yet, the southern landmass isn't ready to be shown yet....well this update sucks 🙄

Reveal hidden contents

Well suppose this will have to do so here is another land extension....this time for Vice City! The plan for this area is to add a few buildings and a race track before the countryside which then goes on towards Cottonmouth. There is a little bay next to the Hyman Memorial Stadium where you can take your boat down from the ocean. There is now a exit on the interstate just before you enter Vice City that will take you to this area north of downtown Vice City.

gallery196.jpg?dl=1gallery199.jpg?dl=1gallery201.jpg?dl=1gallery203.jpg?dl=1gallery206.jpg?dl=1gallery207.jpg?dl=1gallery188.jpg?dl=1gallery189.jpg?dl=1gallery211.jpg?dl=1gallery222.jpg?dl=1gallery230.jpg?dl=1gallery231.jpg?dl=1gallery233.jpg?dl=1gallery236.jpg?dl=1gallery240.jpg?dl=1gallery241.jpg?dl=1gallery223.jpg?dl=1gallery215.jpg?dl=1

What are the points of interest for this area? Well you can go admire the many unique vehicles on show at the @TheMadeMan Car Showroom! You can find all his amazing vehicles here (my personal favorite is the '83 Vapid Fortune!)

mademan_bboard.png?dl=1

gallery212.jpg?dl=1gallery218.jpg?dl=1gallery224.jpg?dl=1gallery225.jpg?dl=1gallery235.jpg?dl=1gallery237.jpg?dl=1gallery247.jpg?dl=1gallery226.jpg?dl=1gallery227.jpg?dl=1

@TheMadeMan allows the use of his vehicles in mods/total conversions. His work will be removed from Trilogy promptly if requested to do so for any issue/reason that arises.

Reveal hidden contents

All mods are unlocked, you can use any of my mods in your mods/Total conversions, please notify me and give me credit for the mod as well.

If there's any bug please use PM.

TheMadeMan's Workshop

Yes it's compatible with fastman92's Limit Adjuster, but what the point of DYOM being compatible with TTDISA?

nWo51289

@Seth - I'm only asking as TTDISA makes changes to the main.scm. I don't know what DYOM requires to work. BTW I can confirm DYOM is compatible with Trilogy.

dyom1.jpg?dl=1dyom2.jpg?dl=1dyom3.jpg?dl=1dyom5.jpg?dl=1dyom6.jpg?dl=1

Seth

Thank you very much! We had some troubles with Underground support with DYOM, but Trilogy is a quite perfect opinion!

TwisT3R-HU
3 hours ago, Seth said:

Thank you very much! We had some troubles with Underground support with DYOM, but Trilogy is a quite perfect opinion!

It is mainly because UG adds new vehicles, peds and such which are not selectable in DYOM.

On: Your models are awesome, keep it up!

Edited by TwisT3R-HU

dkluin

I don't think Trilogy will be any different.

Anyways, will there be an official Discord chat?

Gummy 

All it needs now is a patch to enable the rest of the newly added peds, vehicles, and weapons in DYOM. Unless UG is still updating their DYOM support, I think Trilogy DYOM would be a good alternative.