4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

ShayD

New bugs after Feb 26th update

DrKrankenstein
On 3/10/2019 at 9:17 AM, Drew Steamboat said:

Enter a Showdown dual wielding sawn offs, pistols etc.

After 1st death, no more dual wielding, left with one side arm for remainder of match.

Bad bug.. Anyone else?

while dual wielding, when you die, you drop 1 handgun. you can pick it back up. must be a bug

•—•
On 3/10/2019 at 8:17 AM, Drew Steamboat said:

Enter a Showdown dual wielding sawn offs, pistols etc.

After 1st death, no more dual wielding, left with one side arm for remainder of match.

Bad bug.. Anyone else?

On 3/10/2019 at 9:12 AM, Drew Steamboat said:

Along with no more dual shotguns..now also just got the endless loading black screen whilst trying to join a Showdown bug..

Took ma gun, took ma hat ability, why no jus take ma pants R*, spice these bugs up a bit why don't ye...ah well'

3 hours ago, DrKrankenstein said:

while dual wielding, when you die, you drop 1 handgun. you can pick it back up. must be a bug

Yeah, I had this happen. It's not limited to Sawed Off Shotguns but all sidearms. I was affected by this while trying to max all sidearms.

Chrismads

Here's some crazy bugs I had recently

ghostsoap01

I haven't read through the whole thread, so this may already have been mentioned, but I was just told to fight off bounty hunters for my bounty of 0$. It was quite a big wave too, at least 20 of them coming in waves of 3 at a time. Then I had to escape from a huge radius on the map. I think the game pretty much gave me the maximum level of bounty hunters coming after me, for a 0$ bounty. Hopefully it doesn't become a persistent bug because it really interfered with my fishing.

DrKrankenstein

speaking of fishing, was fishing near rhodes on flat iron lake, where you always see those guys paddling canoes and boats, i don't know what happened but all of a sudden those peddlers looked like speedboats, going right through my line, scaring the fish, i shot at one, and man, i need a boat like that , they we're doin 100mph, nose up makin waves. lol, thought it was pretty funny. reloaded session and all was back to normal

Chrismads
18 minutes ago, DrKrankenstein said:

speaking of fishing, was fishing near rhodes on flat iron lake, where you always see those guys paddling canoes and boats, i don't know what happened but all of a sudden those peddlers looked like speedboats, going right through my line, scaring the fish, i shot at one, and man, i need a boat like that , they we're doin 100mph, nose up makin waves. lol, thought it was pretty funny. reloaded session and all was back to normal

Same thing happened to me! Was certain it couldn't have been npc's rowing like that. Guess it was

rusbeckia
On 3/3/2019 at 10:53 PM, Pressure Drop said:

What the f**k is going on with Story Missions? Over half the time, I end up in a lobby with the timer on 1:15, greyed out, and unable to click ready. Everyone leaves the lobby and the cycle repeats. My god, if something this simple, which was once working, is no longer working properly, then what hope is there for any update of any significance in the future?

Same old story as GTA, release an update and break 100 other things.

Rockstar online devs = A JOKE

It‘s actually not a bug. It‘s a glitch people

are abusing to get into a solo lobby. They‘re using the lobby where the story mission is supposed to take place. You can join into the job lobby, but will never be taken to the session. 

Everybody‘s usually hating on money glitchers, but these people abusing missions to get in solo lobbies are the real scum. You can‘t even use the missions anymore. f*ck solo lobbies. Go back to gta with mtu glitches or play sp.

Foxwolfe

I think the word you're looking for is exploit, as glitch and bug are technically different words for the same type of thing, basically a fault in the games coding (although depending on where you look the definitions vary). Just like MTU, that's an exploit, though plenty of exploits involve bugs of course. Not like it matters I guess, people use the word glitch in place of exploit regularly now, just look up "money glitch" on youtube lol.

Also would you mind explaining more about this story mission issue you're referencing? I only ask cause I hadn't heard of it yet and haven't experienced the effects of it myself but I had read of the people having issues with getting into missions. Just curious is all.

BUT THE BENZ

had this happen with LOVE AND HONOR....the greyed out timer and stuff, wouldn't start etc...but that mission is special on its own I suppose...disappearing from the mission list for a month or so without saying goodbye n all....oh well!

SuperJude™

I never heard of people using Story Missions as an exploit.

In fact I started Love and Honor today and got stuck with the counter not starting. I surely wasn't using exploits or glitches, just a guy stuck in a dead lobby.

Curious why every issue that occurs has someone telling us it's the player's fault?

Mad-Monkey_1st
3 hours ago, SuperJude™ said:

I never heard of people using Story Missions as an exploit.

In fact I started Love and Honor today and got stuck with the counter not starting. I surely wasn't using exploits or glitches, just a guy stuck in a dead lobby.

Curious why every issue that occurs has someone telling us it's the player's fault?

Because a hell of a lot of player are using the passive mode still 

hugh750
Posted (edited)
On 3/22/2019 at 8:39 PM, Chrismads said:

Here's some crazy bugs I had recently

how did you survive that fall in the 2nd video??

Edited by hugh750

Mad-Monkey_1st

Red horse cores are back, i bought a 5th horse last week and that now suffers so R* have either failed to repair it properly (all my others that did suffer have been repaired and not affected by the latest virus)

R* your being laughed at big time by the gaming world and this just adds to the pathetic way you are controlling this game 

rusbeckia
On 3/28/2019 at 6:00 PM, Foxwolfe said:

I think the word you're looking for is exploit, as glitch and bug are technically different words for the same type of thing, basically a fault in the games coding (although depending on where you look the definitions vary). Just like MTU, that's an exploit, though plenty of exploits involve bugs of course. Not like it matters I guess, people use the word glitch in place of exploit regularly now, just look up "money glitch" on youtube lol.

Also would you mind explaining more about this story mission issue you're referencing? I only ask cause I hadn't heard of it yet and haven't experienced the effects of it myself but I had read of the people having issues with getting into missions. Just curious is all.

Sorry it took me so long... 

yes you‘re right it‘s important to differ between gltch/bug/exploit, and the mtu one in gta is definitely an exploit. 

However the solo lobby method for RDO using story missions is a glitch.

iirc you‘re in the job lobby and right before the moment it loads you in the session you’re interrupting the loading process by joining a friend via ps menu or sth? I dont know exactly how it’s done and can‘t find the thread anymore. Maybe it was the other way around, like join a friend through ps menu, start mission and do sth with the alerts in the right timing. If I find it again, I can link it to you if you like. 

What it does is that you‘re loading into the session, which is reserved for the story mission (=empty), but in freeroam and the game thinks you‘re still in the story lobby. That‘s why people quick joining story missions will get dragged into lobbies with the timer greyed out. These jobs will never start.

SuperJude™

I know you can glitch into a solo lobby doing Stranger Missions but I have seen nothing about doing this in Story Missions?

ALifeOfMisery
54 minutes ago, SuperJude™ said:

I know you can glitch into a solo lobby doing Stranger Missions but I have seen nothing about doing this in Story Missions?

There is/was a glitch where you use Story missions to make a solo lobby, it's possibly the reason behind the timer not working in mission lobby screens.

Foxwolfe

Appreciate the details on that Rus.

Chrismads

Damn I need to do more Flaco missions. That dude's pretty generous

Foxwolfe

I want that bug!

Chrismads

Wtf is this OG sidegrip bow hunt lol

rusbeckia
5 hours ago, Chrismads said:

Wtf is this OG sidegrip bow hunt lol

Nice! I‘d like to do this intentionally!

Foxwolfe

I dunno if anyone else is seeing this but so far today I've received no gold nuggets for daily challenges (wasn't paying attention to if it gave no exp as well).

Rafae S
3 minutes ago, Foxwolfe said:

I dunno if anyone else is seeing this but so far today I've received no gold nuggets for daily challenges (wasn't paying attention to if it gave no exp as well).

been happening since yesterday, rockstar's looking into it for a fix.

wehweh01
9 minutes ago, Rafae S said:

been happening since yesterday, rockstar's looking into it for a fix.

Hopefully it does. I'd hate to think of this becoming permanent. No gold earning period. Buy gold or get fricked.

Van_Hellsing

Daily challenges do not pay out gold and xp today. I tried several of them. They are busted. 

Surebrec

some resettable challenges are no longer able to be reset.

JamesPet345
5 hours ago, Van_Hellsing said:

Daily challenges do not pay out gold and xp today. I tried several of them. They are busted. 

You need to complete the full daily and you get full rewards. I've tried it and got the full reward.

That's why rockstar fixed the issue of daily where you are able to earn 0.1 gold bar and 200 xp (That's a known issue and have been fixed,)

Rockstar really need to fix this issues for the following:
Deadeye bloom is broken

Deadeye core is broken (when joining online and kept returning back to deep red core)

Horse Default for story mode is broken

Outfit saving like Bounty hunter outfit is broken (when wearing that outfit and then respawn and then it return back to normal one)

Edited by JamesPet345

Assblaster
8 minutes ago, JamesPet345 said:

You need to complete the full daily and you get full rewards. I've tried it and got the full reward.

That's why rockstar fixed the issue of daily where you are able to earn 0.1 gold bar and 200 xp (That's a known issue and have been fixed,)

What? So we're not going to get xp and gold anymore unless we do all the objectives? I never do them all, because I don't like R* telling me I have to kill players.

Rafae S
52 minutes ago, JamesPet345 said:

😟

so this bug isn't even a bug.... just an intended way to make these daily challenges even more of a nuisance. literally f*ck this entire game and any potential it may possess.

Zalwig
1 hour ago, JamesPet345 said:

That's why rockstar fixed the issue of daily where you are able to earn 0.1 gold bar and 200 xp (That's a known issue and have been fixed

Sources?