3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Ronin Ogami

The New Fashion Thread

Ghoffman9

I wish we can make multiple characters. I would like to make one that looks similar to this guy, and make him an evil psychopath.

Happy Hunter

I'm still wearing the old clothes I started with. My character's so thicc the clipping is pretty bad.

BUT THE BENZ
Posted (edited)

I had the outdoorsman vest (black) from the start. yesterday, almost half a year later, I unlocked more colors for the vest. fell in love with the dusty RED one. unfortunately it causes clipping with certain coats and I cannot equip a bandana with it!?

MEH R*....MEH....but it's all beta and you merely have 20 guys sitting in india doing maintenance/updates on RDO....so we absolutely understand

Edited by BUT THE BENZ

BUT THE BENZ

oh please, tell those peepz in india to include light colored (preferably "brownish") BOOTS, which ALSO have a light-tone shoe SOLE. f*ck all those 4-8 gold bars boots with those stupid black soles man....that sh*t is far from okay!

I'd spend 10 bars on boots if they had the right look. I'm rocking the cavalry boots since rank 10, because there's literally NO other boots who got the same color pattern, or should I say, boots with a light tone shoe sole that matches the rest of the it....of ALL those f*ckin boots...

get to it, india!

BUT THE BENZ

there really are NO boots aside from the light brown cavalry boots with a light tone shoe sole....a shame!

anyhow, problems with the LEATHER DUSTER: I finally hit rank 96 and f*ckin unlocked that thing after half a year of being disconnected and ripped off by butchers etc. it does look good, but wtf that clipping and why does it look so stupid on my horse?!? I cannot ride with that duster on, unless I REALLY have to because of cold temperatures! well, I bought the black one?! the "fresh" edition. That was my intention at least. there are multiple color scheemes, and also "worn" mixed within I think. maybe my sight doesn't work propperly, very possible, but i think there are 2 other black options but no visible changes if you switch between the 2. one is supposed to be olive green I think but it looks black in the preview etc...kind of confusing....irritating.

this just reminded me how BAD the preview is in the wardrobe. it is somewhat cool to see weather effects in there (shop in rhodes will put dust on ANYTHING for example) but you know the wardrobes often give you little to NO oversight of what you're about to buy.

Ronin Ogami
1 hour ago, BUT THE BENZ said:

there really are NO boots aside from the light brown cavalry boots with a light tone shoe sole....a shame!

anyhow, problems with the LEATHER DUSTER: I finally hit rank 96 and f*ckin unlocked that thing after half a year of being disconnected and ripped off by butchers etc. it does look good, but wtf that clipping and why does it look so stupid on my horse?!? I cannot ride with that duster on, unless I REALLY have to because of cold temperatures! well, I bought the black one?! the "fresh" edition. That was my intention at least. there are multiple color scheemes, and also "worn" mixed within I think. maybe my sight doesn't work propperly, very possible, but i think there are 2 other black options but no visible changes if you switch between the 2. one is supposed to be olive green I think but it looks black in the preview etc...kind of confusing....irritating.

this just reminded me how BAD the preview is in the wardrobe. it is somewhat cool to see weather effects in there (shop in rhodes will put dust on ANYTHING for example) but you know the wardrobes often give you little to NO oversight of what you're about to buy.

I bought the leather duster way early, & barely wear it now,much to my utter chagrin.  I actually own one irl. I kinda wish the Ortega vest was less warm so I could at least make an "average temp" outfit outta it.

HoAmMTZ.jpg

Oldsport
17 hours ago, Ronin Ogami said:

I bought the leather duster way early, & barely wear it now,much to my utter chagrin.  I actually own one irl. I kinda wish the Ortega vest was less warm so I could at least make an "average temp" outfit outta it.

HoAmMTZ.jpg

off topic but i like your style

Foxwolfe
On 5/8/2019 at 12:38 PM, Ronin Ogami said:

I bought the leather duster way early, & barely wear it now,much to my utter chagrin.

Same here, why some coats have decent-ish cloth physics and some like the leather duster have garbage tier cloth physics (if they have them at all, seems more like they're effected by the movement of the character instead) is beyond me. It's weird too cause I bought the shotgun coat early on due to liking it in SP and it had really poor cloth physics as well but now they're one of the decent examples, I can only hope due to that that others will be altered as well over time.

Also ironic is the grizzlies outlaw coat which likely now has the current best cloth physics, clips into your chest so bad it's comical. I think when I checked it even clipped into your actual chest if you have no shirt on, like wtf.

Rokushakubo

HOLY PHUCK! Some of the new gear is niceeeee. :D

Wow, Lotte Cap Sleeve Blouse...amazing! WIll enjoy seeing all the new outfits posted. 

BUT THE BENZ

I had a glimpse at "ponchos", they look too small?! like a "baby" poncho or something. couldn't they just copy/paste the one from RDR? it was perfect!

of-13.jpg

BUT THE BENZ

UNLESS there is an option to MODIFY (like sleeves up/down for shirts for example) the poncho, to either have it "wrapped up" high or to wear it down loose or whatever...well unless that's possible those ponchos are rather disappointing

On 5/8/2019 at 8:25 PM, BUT THE BENZ said:

problems with the LEATHER DUSTER: I finally hit rank 96 and f*ckin unlocked that thing after half a year of being disconnected and ripped off by butchers etc. it does look good, but wtf that clipping and why does it look so stupid on my horse?!? I cannot ride with that duster on, unless I REALLY have to because of cold temperatures!

I think they "tweaked" the duster clipping. it doesn't look so horribly wrong on horseback anymore, I think.

Rokushakubo

Soooo tempted to spend my free gold on the 'f*ck you' emote. I don't use them but that's amazing, along with slow clap. 

wehweh01
28 minutes ago, Rokushakubo said:

Soooo tempted to spend my free gold on the 'f*ck you' emote. I don't use them but that's amazing, along with slow clap. 

I got the flex and I love it.

ghostsoap01

So anyone else notice that a lot of the limited stuff is totally gone? So much for buying concho pants and a hitched skirt... On another note, I'd love for the 2 new female outfits' hats to be individually available:

Spoiler

60437696_631687180628886_7682599755465097216_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent.fymq2-1.fna&oh=f39a00e5a49f1577a36922bf2f1304ac&oe=5D623C21

Spoiler

60543161_346564362880672_606565904657940480_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent.fymq2-1.fna&oh=97cfd2baf247b70bc1d7148a0c4e098e&oe=5D54513D

Also we will apparently be getting more next Tuesday the 21st, and the 11th of June as well. Looking forward to seeing what new clothing items are added.

Jason

I think they've hidden the limited timed stuff until it's on sale, they said there's a bunch of new clothes but we can't see them like we could see the first batch of limited time clothes.

Pocket Fox
Posted (edited)

Ponchos are alright. That new jacket though, Durham? In black, totally the bee's knees.

Nice new boots too, and finally a kick ass skirt with a good dark colour.

This coat, oh this coat is my fav coat.

Spoiler

D6k7Z47UUAEu9qa.jpg:large

Edited by Pocket Fox

TheLordMarvel

I'm usually a fan of the lengthy coats, but the style of this one was just too cool to pass up. If only they had it in duster length 👀

D6iRYtLXkAIQ_qe.jpg:orig

Foxwolfe

Loading up the game, between this stuff and the new gun I imagine my 1400$ is going bye bye.

Rokushakubo
Posted (edited)

The way the poncho floats above the shoulders is a bit of a deal breaker for me atm but I'm glad it's at least in the game now. Given that it has it's own section in wardrobe leads me to think we'll get more. I agree with the new coat though, it's gorgeous. 

Edited by Rokushakubo

BUT THE BENZ
4 hours ago, Rokushakubo said:

Given that it has it's own section in wardrobe leads me to think we'll get more.

if they're all folded that way, to make them look like giant new-wave-twat scarfs or WHATEVER, then f*ck it!

I understand they might want it "short" to not mess around with gun holster clipping or something....but THIS is too short

speaking of short, did they cut a bit off of the sleeves from the marshall coat. suddenly I see the white sleeves of my union shirt beneath it. looked like I'd wear those fur coat gloves at first...

Vice Beach

Anyone else prefer the trapper cloaks from Single Player over these ponchos?

Ronin Ogami

Ronin, ready for hire . . .

QZsDpPE.png

Emmi
Posted (edited)

This very moment I'm updating the game only to check out the available ponchos. Anyone has got some poncho images to share?

I guess I'll give RDO a 2nd chance as well. The upcoming roleplaying update sounds interesting after all.

Edited by Emmi

ghostsoap01
5 hours ago, Ronin Ogami said:

QZsDpPE.png

What type of bandana is that?

Pocket Fox
44 minutes ago, ghostsoap01 said:

100% Cotton

Spoiler

Full Face mask , purchasable from Fence I believe

Ronin Ogami
1 hour ago, ghostsoap01 said:

The trimmed bandanna for 2 gold a pop . . . I have four of them . . . I'm such a fashion hog

ghostsoap01

It makes no sense that we can't see what bandanas look like when pulled up before buying.

Foxwolfe

Agreed, I had no idea the trimmed bandana was full face for the longest time, also couldn't tell that the gathered bandana has a skull print on it.

On another note I dunno if anyone else noticed but they fixed like all the coats! They move much better now and even stiff ass ones like the leather duster look way better in motion. Was really glad to see this issue fixed.

Sam Doe
20 hours ago, Ronin Ogami said:

QZsDpPE.png

What vest is that mate ? That character of yours sure looks badass

Ronin Ogami
11 minutes ago, Sam Doe said:

What vest is that mate ? That character of yours sure looks badass

That's the new Durham coat (black w/purple highlights),  with the new Regimental hat. Thanks man! This game is getting better & better!