Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

Ronin Ogami

The New Fashion Thread

Recommended Posts

Ronin Ogami

 I was going through the new items added & was wondering what some of everyone's favorites are. I'm rocking the new Diamondback Rattler hat, with the dark green Gatorskin Hunter's coat ( oooooohhhhhhh that gatorskin coat) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chrismads

There isn't one thing added that would make my outfit look any better. Only thing I'd wanna change is my Lumber boots to Old West boots. Unfortunately they didn't even add those

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rusbeckia

the floppy hat with the feathers was an insta buy for me. I also bought the black hunter's jacket and the alligator jacket from the other model, don't know how it's called.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ghostsoap01

Saving up gold for the hunter jacket (john's patchwork epilogue coat) in a beige / cream snakeskin texture. I love the new gator hat (too bad its dripfed), the chaps are good, and the Millard boots with snake trim really look nice. Got a brown longcoat with fur collar (the one modeled after Micah's) that looks good. Really digging the new shirt colour / pattern options (especially the wide-collar shirt in deep blue with the white cuffs and collar). not really new in the update, but I had a glitch with my hair clipping through hats, so now that is patched and I can enjoy wearing my black bowler and cream coloured stalker hats. Looking forward to that snakeskin vest coming out as well. Just so damn ashamed that there's dripfeeding on CLOTHING.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Assblaster

Anybody know what it means on the clothing items labeled "more options"?

 

(Ok nevermind...I suppose it means there are more to choose from than there were before.)

Edited by Assblaster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Foxwolfe

As far as I can tell it just means there are color options you haven't viewed in the mirror (when you're looking in the catalog at the item), basically it was easy to miss that you hadn't viewed items before as there was nothing marking them as being new until you got into the color selection and could see the little stars in the corner. Now you can tell that there are items you haven't viewed since unlocking right from the catalog page itself, I like the change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rokushakubo

I want the black half pelt chaps for my blue themed bison coat attire and and the cream benbow jacket (although the gunbelt clips out the back in preview so will wait till that's fixed). After buying some new items and trialling new looks, I'm sticking with my current until those items are unlocked. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Foxwolfe
13 hours ago, Rokushakubo said:

(although the gunbelt clips out the back in preview so will wait till that's fixed)

 

Funny you mention that as I noticed last night the gunbelt/jacket combo I had been wearing for the last few weeks, the belt now clips through the back of the jacket when it previously didn't.

 

Fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pumpkin Zone

A ton of clothing that previously had no clipping now clips for me too, among other issues like the Hagan Coat no longer is a winter coat. My hair also clips slightly through my forehead when it previously didn't as well.

 

The quality control at Rockstar is just top notch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A Man Deprived
19 hours ago, Assblaster said:

Anybody know what it means on the clothing items labeled "more options"?

 

(Ok nevermind...I suppose it means there are more to choose from than there were before.)

1

I didn't see that on older items that got new options, just ones that I recently unlocked that I didn't look through yet. (The tail coat was one of them, but it didn't get any new options with this update.)

Edited by A Man Deprived

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
éX-Driver

I’m still just waiting for some nice town clothes. Proper silk tophat with flat brim and no flare, a BUTTONED frock coat, white starched collar shirt, clothing with MATCHING fabric colours and patterns. Plain collarless waistcoat shape. Plain shawl lapel waistcoat. Nice white town gloves. The new morning coat is a nice addition, though I’m not a fan of the satin piping. 

I’m bloody well sick of how the majority of the clothing always looks dirty or is ‘pre-distressed’; i.e., ripped and patched up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSadisticOwl

Loving this new hat and coat. Also loving that I can finally wear the Patterned Bandana and use it on my face.

 

0_0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery

Can anyone share any info on new coat and vest styles that work as cold weather clothing? Please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rusbeckia
11 minutes ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

Can anyone share any info on new coat and vest styles that work as cold weather clothing? Please.

I can only tell you that the hunters jacket and the one with M (dunno anymore whats it called) aren‘t suitable for hot weather. 

Might be that they changed this generally, need to test if the other „summer-coats“ are still working in warmer regions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery
15 minutes ago, rusbeckia said:

I can only tell you that the hunters jacket and the one with M (dunno anymore whats it called) aren‘t suitable for hot weather. 

Might be that they changed this generally, need to test if the other „summer-coats“ are still working in warmer regions.

Thanks dude.

 

I'm happy with my characters existing look from before the update, but it has a very outdoorsman vibe. When my upgraded saddle bags start working and allow me 5 outfits instead of 3 I want to create both cold weather and warm weather "town" style outfits.

 

I'm not too short on money, but I still don't want to waste any on a cold weather coat and vest that don't work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rusbeckia
1 minute ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

Thanks dude.

 

I'm happy with my characters existing look from before the update, but it has a very outdoorsman vibe. When my upgraded saddle bags start working and allow me 5 outfits instead of 3 I want to create both cold weather and warm weather "town" style outfits.

 

I'm not too short on money, but I still don't want to waste any on a cold weather coat and vest that don't work.

NP! My guess is that the jackets without pelt are for average temperatures and the ones with pelt are for cold temperatures. 

If that was the case we could use the same model but a different type for average and cold!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
D4PLK

Not sure if it always has, but I noticed last night that the online catalogue states that's items are now "slightly warm" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery
4 minutes ago, D4PLK said:

Not sure if it always has, but I noticed last night that the online catalogue states that's items are now "slightly warm" 

Is that in the description of individual items or for the outfits?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
D4PLK
14 minutes ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

Is that in the description of individual items or for the outfits?

In the description of the Individual items. It's in white at the bottom. 

25hlpc8.jpg

 

Sorry wasn't in white but there is a white sun. Haha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery
4 minutes ago, D4PLK said:

In the description of the Individual items. It's in white at the bottom. 

25hlpc8.jpg

 

Sorry wasn't in white but there is a white sun. Haha. 

That's really helpful, thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
D4PLK

No problem. I'm going to have a play later with cold weather outfits too. Might compile a list of warm items. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boozey St John

I am pissed! 

 

I want to be sexy- not fecking Vega from Street Fighter! 

 

*At least cold weather outfits work. 

Edited by Boozey St James
An actual fix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery
40 minutes ago, D4PLK said:

No problem. I'm going to have a play later with cold weather outfits too. Might compile a list of warm items. 

I just checked out the online catalogue, I wonder if there is any appreciable difference between items marked as slightly warm and reasonably warm?

 

Also, not all new items seem to be in the online catalogue. Not the coming soon items, but I'm sure some items that were added on Tuesday, that are available to buy, aren't there, but I can't log in to check in game right now.

Edited by ALifeOfMisery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronin Ogami
42 minutes ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

I just checked out the online catalogue, I wonder if there is any appreciable difference between items marked as slightly warm and reasonably warm?

 

Also, not all new items seem to be in the online catalogue. Not the coming soon items, but I'm sure some items that were added on Tuesday aren't there, but I can't log in to check in game right now.

There seems to be, as my Leather duster (with normal vest shirt, ect. ) makes for an "average temperature" outfit, but if I change it to the Gatorskin Hunter's jacket, it's now suitable for hot weather . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
D4PLK

Just been right through the online catalogue and noted any cold weather items. Hopefully this list will help some others. 

 

I haven't tested this in game at all and there are some items that's do not state anything at all eg the weathered and Becker halfchaps. Although all the other half chaps are hot weather suitable. These may need testing. 

 

List of cold weather items is as follows:

 

All gloves - slightly warm 

 

Millard boots - slightly warm

 

All jackets/coats (not bison duster & Hagen coat) - slightly warm

 

Bison duster coat - very warm

 

Hagen coat - doesn't state

 

Wool shirt, union suit and dongeal

sweater - slightly warm

 

Rutledge vest - reasonably warm

 

Outdoorsman vest, sheepskin vest, opulent vest - slightly warm

 

Everything else either doesn't state or is suitable for warm weather. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery

Can't believe I've only just noticed the Coming Soon™ Pelt Half Chaps, I'm going to be all over a pair of those for my cold weather hunting outfit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThatDamnScottishGuy
On 2/28/2019 at 3:44 PM, D4PLK said:

Just been right through the online catalogue and noted any cold weather items. Hopefully this list will help some others. 

 

I haven't tested this in game at all and there are some items that's do not state anything at all eg the weathered and Becker halfchaps. Although all the other half chaps are hot weather suitable. These may need testing. 

 

List of cold weather items is as follows:

 

All gloves - slightly warm 

 

Millard boots - slightly warm

 

All jackets/coats (not bison duster & Hagen coat) - slightly warm

 

Bison duster coat - very warm

 

Hagen coat - doesn't state

 

Wool shirt, union suit and dongeal

sweater - slightly warm

 

Rutledge vest - reasonably warm

 

Outdoorsman vest, sheepskin vest, opulent vest - slightly warm

 

Everything else either doesn't state or is suitable for warm weather. 
 

The union suit is glitched. It doesn’t register as adding warmth. At least for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedDeadNedKelly

I’ve got two near identical outfits (there’s a few colour changes) one has the leather duster and is rated for cold weather. The other uses the Marshall coat and is rated for hot weather. The only difference is the outer jacket and the colour of the shirt, tie and waistcoat.

 

Makes no sense, but who cares ‘cos I’ve now got a cold weather outfit and didn’t have to buy anything new.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rafae S
Posted (edited)

Rutledge Vest 

 

Y6PslsI.jpg

 

Hartman Jacket 

 

LMLsIaL.jpg

 

Marshall Coat

 

aqw7A7d.jpg

 

Gaiters

 

OIerexa.jpg

 

Edited by Rafae S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Happy Hunter

This kind of thread feels weird without Quinn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.