Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Summer Special
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA 6

      1. St Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Vik2390

List of Daily Challenges

Recommended Posts

CMCSAVAGE
4 hours ago, Mad-Monkey_1st said:

Herbs aint an issue certain animal spawns are and can and do take time (read what others have said about this as well)

Well if you're talking about the fkn Roosters, I'll agree with you there...🐓

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nyraider77

Just had a train spawn at St Denis me and a bunch of players fought for it up to the Van Horn trading post. Gave up hit free roam and boom as soon as I spawned in a train right there at Van Horn 

Edited by Nyraider77
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CMCSAVAGE

I spawned near Emerald Station and there was someone there, so I took the tracks to Valentine hoping to get one. Wasn't one so I sold some herbs and changed my buckle. Heading back out a train pulls up. Had it all to myself.

 

Drove it Heartland Overflow (task complete) and saw a player there, jumped off so they could have it. Went to Emerald Station and there were like four players there, have no idea if the person I gave the train to got past there or not, I left before they got there.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leftover Pizza

Spawned very near my camp, changed buckle and back to none again, logged off. Can't get myself to play today, any game. Time for beer and BBQ!!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mad-Monkey_1st
38 minutes ago, CMCSAVAGE said:

Well if you're talking about the fkn Roosters, I'll agree with you there...🐓

lol no got both at Emerald ranch, I’ve not even seen a hideout in 3 days now so glad I didn’t go a running after them although there should be several on my routes. Today I’ve had a dozen or so Pelicans without looking specifically for them none yesterday and I normally see train regularly again been online for 8 hours today not seen one lol.

 

Im convinced R* can and do turn on and off certain criteria in the game in different real world locations so as to ease there servers IE switch off certain spawns, different ones daily otherwise the servers and game machines maybe cannot handle it all if you know what I mean, console can only cope with so much and so can the servers so reduce the flow just a little from one area to another 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IamCourtney
16 minutes ago, Leftover Pizza said:

Spawned very near my camp, changed buckle and back to none again, logged off. Can't get myself to play today, any game. Time for beer and BBQ!!

Don't say this too loud or Cripps is gonna show up trying to bum a bottle and a burger...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leftover Pizza
1 hour ago, IamCourtney said:

Don't say this too loud or Cripps is gonna show up trying to bum a bottle and a burger...

 

Cripps can go to hell. :D :D 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yeagerbom

I played like 6 or so showdowns and it only registered one. Is it just buggy or am I doing something wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CMCSAVAGE
2 hours ago, Mad-Monkey_1st said:

Im convinced R* can and do turn on and off certain criteria in the game in different real world locations so as to ease there servers IE switch off certain spawns, different ones daily otherwise the servers and game machines maybe cannot handle it all if you know what I mean, console can only cope with so much and so can the servers so reduce the flow just a little from one area to another 

You need to stop drinking that Kool-Aid my friend lol. Not seeing a train today wouldn't surprise me. I said this before in regards to the train, when people shoot the driver and abandon the train, it fks the normal spawn up. Well today you have get rid of the driver.

Edited by CMCSAVAGE
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CMCSAVAGE
13 minutes ago, yeagerbom said:

I played like 6 or so showdowns and it only registered one. Is it just buggy or am I doing something wrong?

Was it 6 in a row? Jumping in midstream wouldn't count.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mad-Monkey_1st
18 minutes ago, CMCSAVAGE said:

You need to stop drinking that Kool-Aid my friend lol. Not seeing a train today wouldn't surprise me. I said this before in regards to the train, when people shoot the driver and abandon the train, it fks the normal spawn up. Well today you have get rid of the driver.

Ain’t too bothered made $1100 and gone up 4 levels and just under 6 gold so far my way 

Edited by Mad-Monkey_1st
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CMCSAVAGE
2 minutes ago, Mad-Monkey_1st said:

Ain’t too bothered made $1100 and just under 6 gold so far my way 

Nice. Yeah sometimes the challenge isn't worth the chase. See a train fine, don't, fk it. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yeagerbom
10 minutes ago, CMCSAVAGE said:

Was it 6 in a row? Jumping in midstream wouldn't count.

Yep. Started in he middle of one but played a bunch. Only counted the first full match. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CMCSAVAGE
2 minutes ago, yeagerbom said:

Yep. Started in he middle of one but played a bunch. Only counted the first full match. 

Could be bugged. I did small series and didn't have an issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mad-Monkey_1st
13 minutes ago, CMCSAVAGE said:

Nice. Yeah sometimes the challenge isn't worth the chase. See a train fine, don't, fk it. 

Ain’t finished yet still online having a good long session as will only nip on for 5 mins do one daily sat and sun, weekends are busy for me with grandkids sat and out sun with wife

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yeagerbom
7 minutes ago, CMCSAVAGE said:

Could be bugged. I did small series and didn't have an issue.

Bout to give up cuz showdowns are the least fun thing in the game to me. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mad-Monkey_1st
1 minute ago, yeagerbom said:

Bout to give up cuz showdowns are the least fun thing in the game to me. 

I wouldn’t know I’ve never done one or any of the other pvp modes 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yeagerbom
12 minutes ago, Mad-Monkey_1st said:

I wouldn’t know I’ve never done one or any of the other pvp modes 

You’re not missing anything lol

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yeagerbom

Got it with the small series. Man that was annoying!  Now I can go back to actually playing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheLordMarvel

5/7 today. Don't own any pistols and I couldn't be arsed to do the showdowns. Lmao

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CMCSAVAGE
8 minutes ago, TheLordMarvel said:

5/7 today. Don't own any pistols and I couldn't be arsed to do the showdowns. Lmao

 

At least it isn't as bad as it used to be with having to own a specific weapon. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DualWielder

not sure if its been talked about here before, but my daily challanges are "currently diasabled

anyone knows what this means? as far as I know I should still have a few hours to do them, but this is what I get when I try to check my daily challanges list

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CMCSAVAGE
1 minute ago, DualWielder said:

but this is what I get when I try to check my daily challanges list

Pic?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DualWielder
6 minutes ago, CMCSAVAGE said:

Pic?

I switched servers and its working now, sry for posting first and trying to solve it later

anyway, if it ever happens to anyone (daily challanges greyed out, saying they are disabled) just join a new free roam

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
-LN-

6/7 and I used explosive ammo for the pistol kills and left the event as soon as I obtained them. I don't feel bad about it either; I wasn't gonna torture myself any longer than I had to. 😜

 

Speaking of torture though, I tried loading into showdown once, but after I saw the infinite loading screen (as I should have expected), I just shut off my system and gave up.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gtmike
41 minutes ago, -LN- said:

6/7 and I used explosive ammo for the pistol kills and left the event as soon as I obtained them. I don't feel bad about it either; I wasn't gonna torture myself any longer than I had to. 😜

 

Speaking of torture though, I tried loading into showdown once, but after I saw the infinite loading screen (as I should have expected), I just shut off my system and gave up.

That sucks, you just got robbed of 2 gold bars by those bandits at Rockstar...

 

Took me 30 minutes (at least) to load into a showdown last night and get that one done. The least they could do is take that sh*t off the dailies for awhile until it's fixed for everyone.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
-LN-

AZLJ1dMr.jpg

IhtW1Khr.jpg

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery

I'll take another 4/7 day.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
-LN-
Just now, ALifeOfMisery said:

I'll take another 4/7 day.

Same! Ugh, I really hate all of these multiple kills in 5 seconds variants. I think they exist for posse events, showdowns, and now free roam events.

 

11 minutes ago, gtmike said:

That sucks, you just got robbed of 2 gold bars by those bandits at Rockstar...

 

Took me 30 minutes (at least) to load into a showdown last night and get that one done. The least they could do is take that sh*t off the dailies for awhile until it's fixed for everyone.

I'd be surprised if they knew or even cared that it's a problem; they'd likely ask me to clear my cache and then reformat my PS4. 😜

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Danelaw
4 minutes ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

I'll take another 4/7 day.

 

why? You got mvp during a showdown the other day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    1 member, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

    • Krommer
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.