Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Diamond Casino Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA 6

      1. St Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Vik2390

List of Daily Challenges

Recommended Posts

CMCSAVAGE
46 minutes ago, -LN- said:

That's ridiculous and unfortunately it's not even a guarantee that others will join once you've switched lobbies to try again. They really need to get these things fixed; especially if they're going to continue being part of the challenges. I can't recall any types of events or jobs from GTAO being this broken, even back in 2014!

They should just slap the Beta tag back on the fkn game. There's just no excuse for some of the sht that's still going on.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IamCourtney

I get kills no problem with my Bolt Action, got my 3 revolver kills handily but put a repeater in my hands and hoo boy, I dunno what it is about em but getting those 3 kills in Fool's Gold was a struggle. A different feel, I just can't quite out my finger on why. I'm tempted to start using the ol' Lanc more often and figure it out, if only for lack of other compelling projects...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leftover Pizza
1 hour ago, IamCourtney said:

I get kills no problem with my Bolt Action, got my 3 revolver kills handily but put a repeater in my hands and hoo boy, I dunno what it is about em but getting those 3 kills in Fool's Gold was a struggle. A different feel, I just can't quite out my finger on why. I'm tempted to start using the ol' Lanc more often and figure it out, if only for lack of other compelling projects...

 

Well, I tried this evening and ran into the wrong crowd. Didn't look beforehand (rookie mistake) and ran into a 3 man posse, doing a hideout at Carnagy Hall. Thought it might be an idea to blow up the loads of dynamite there and hopefully kill them during the chaos with my trusty Evans. Got killed a good few times myself, checked after it was done and saw that I dealt with a bunch of 200+ ranks, while I am at 37 at the moment. Not a good idea and died a good few times. I managed to get one while they rode off, but that's about it :D 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AStiffBreeze

Any word on today’s challenges yet?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery

UcA1vFE.png

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
-LN-

Thanks for posting the list, @ALifeOfMisery! ☺ I didn't wake up from my nap. 😴

 

Showdown this, showdown that. Ugh. 😕 I'm thinking today will be another 3/7 at best; I should probably do some actual real life work today anyway. 😜

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red Lynx 23

Four out of seven done already. I did those challenges after spending a bit of time tonight/this morning exploring the last out of map place I hadn't. The area east of Sisika.

Edited by Red Lynx 23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AmyStone
1 hour ago, -LN- said:

Thanks for posting the list, @ALifeOfMisery! ☺ I didn't wake up from my nap. 😴

 

Showdown this, showdown that. Ugh. 😕 I'm thinking today will be another 3/7 at best; I should probably do some actual real life work today anyway. 😜

Yeah, I'm getting a bit bored of all the showdown stuff. I might not bother with them today. I usually have trouble finding pelicans too. Others can find them but when I hang out in the same place I never see them. The hideouts can be tricky sometimes too. So I might just sell the feathers today and not bother with the rest.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aFinn

I got my Pelicans at Radley's Pasture gang hideout beach and got it to spawn as a hideout after waiting for a while. Then rode towards Shady Belle following the coast and it became a hideout. Nice. I only had about an hour and half to play so it was a nice surprise I got the hideouts done too. 4/7 today.

I'm going away for a few days so unfortunately my streak will end.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
-LN-
14 minutes ago, AmyStone said:

Yeah, I'm getting a bit bored of all the showdown stuff. I might not bother with them today. I usually have trouble finding pelicans too. Others can find them but when I hang out in the same place I never see them. The hideouts can be tricky sometimes too. So I might just sell the feathers today and not bother with the rest.

I have the best luck finding pelicans south of Van Horn or in and around Copperhead Landing. They can definitely be tricky to find at times though. Someone before mentioned having decent luck near the little islands west of Braithwaite Manor too.

 

With hideouts, I've just started going close to each location where I know they spawn and switching lobbies until they appear. I've had ok luck with doing this; especially with Shady Belle.

 

Yea, though; after all of the infinite loading screens from the past couple of weeks and when they finally load, being put into showdown modes that either don't count or force you to use weapons that aren't part of the challenge, I'm kinda over it. I especially don't like the multiple player kills within 5 seconds; I've never once been able to complete it!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
happygrowls

I haven't really been bothered with the daily challenges since I got my treasure map, I hope there's an extra incentive to do them again one day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fozzie

If you want really easy Gang Hideouts this is my fave method..

Go up here in Cumberland forest and do laps between those hideouts, if nothing then go to the Green area and switch sessions and repeat.

I got both my hideouts doing this in under 20min.

Screenshot_20190620-055115.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUT THE BENZ

well: quaker's cove, bear claw, old baccus place, manteca falls, pikes' basin, twin rocks, rattlesnake hollow.....not a single hideout spawned...or they're simply HIDING so well that I'm unable to find them

Edited by BUT THE BENZ
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronin Ogami
1 hour ago, happygrowls said:

I haven't really been bothered with the daily challenges since I got my treasure map, I hope there's an extra incentive to do them again one day

You should have continued, even one or two a day, the multiplier goes as long as your unbroken streak. I'm getting .5 gold bars per challenge complete, & all 7 nets you a grand total of 5 gold bars. Easy money. I spent a ton over the course of the beta, & I'm almost at 230 gold, I had about 65 Gbars left when the challenges started. Between R* rewarding you for ranking up (that seems to be over now) & the multiplier it's practically raining money!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AmyStone
11 minutes ago, Ronin Ogami said:

You should have continued, even one or two a day, the multiplier goes as long as your unbroken streak. I'm getting .5 gold bars per challenge complete, & all 7 nets you a grand total of 5 gold bars. Easy money. I spent a ton over the course of the beta, & I'm almost at 230 gold, I had about 65 Gbars left when the challenges started. Between R* rewarding you for ranking up (that seems to be over now) & the multiplier it's practically raining money!

I've been doing the same. I also quite like some of the challenges. It gives the group I play with some direction. If we didn't have that we would probably get bored and just repeat endless stranger missions. But the 5 gold per day is a nice sweetener too.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leftover Pizza

Ah, that's gonna be a 3/7 for me today, unless I am on long enough to find 2 hideouts. Probably not, though. Got a gazillion other stuff waiting to be done. I'll be heading out to Braithwaite Manor for my pelicans (they usually spawn after noon), kill, pluck, sell feathers and get some oregano along the way to Rhodes. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronin Ogami

 Maybe I'ma masochist, but I really like (some of) the showdown challenges. I'm in there several times a week anyhow, since I love PvP, & I'm coming off a FPS PC/console background ( Quake 3, Unreal Tournament 3, Jedi Knight 2/3, Counter Strike Source '05, Destiny, Counter Strike: GO, Halo Reach, Halo 5). I'm an average player, in for fun more than anything these days & I use 3rd person, lol kinda like seeing everything on my toon that I ground so much for.

Edited by Ronin Ogami
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AmyStone

For me the showdowns are a bit of a grind. I don't really enjoy them and mainly because I don't do very well at the new ones. Yesterday's kill from the hip has been the hardest for me so far. It took me ages to get close enough to someone for a shotgun kill. It's ok having them to do for daily challenges but I'm not so keen on having really specific things to do - like today's multiple kills in 5 seconds. Rather than relaxing and enjoying it I have to play in a way I wouldn't normally and it adds extra pressure.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronin Ogami
19 minutes ago, AmyStone said:

For me the showdowns are a bit of a grind. I don't really enjoy them and mainly because I don't do very well at the new ones. Yesterday's kill from the hip has been the hardest for me so far. It took me ages to get close enough to someone for a shotgun kill. It's ok having them to do for daily challenges but I'm not so keen on having really specific things to do - like today's multiple kills in 5 seconds. Rather than relaxing and enjoying it I have to play in a way I wouldn't normally and it adds extra pressure.

DYN-O-MITE !!!!! (or dynamite arrows)  😛    On a more serious note, showdown's gonna have to wait a bit until I get more coffee into my system, for now I'm hoping to trigger a hideout. Just hunting, collecting pelts, meat & feathers.

Edited by Ronin Ogami
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUT THE BENZ

instead of the challenges (which suck), I'd rather visit angus or sean to get some gold - ALONGSIDE money!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CosmicBuffalo

2 gang hideouts...I rode past 10 locations not a 1...been spawning in the hills in colla springs.  I have seen 2 and every time I ride there some other person has complete it.  These spawns are broken.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stupidis
2 hours ago, Fozzie said:
Spoiler

 

If you want really easy Gang Hideouts this is my fave method..

Go up here in Cumberland forest and do laps between those hideouts, if nothing then go to the Green area and switch sessions and repeat.

I got both my hideouts doing this in under 20min.

Screenshot_20190620-055115.jpg

 

 

 

2 hours ago, BUT THE BENZ said:

well: quaker's cove, bear claw, old baccus place, manteca falls, pikes' basin, twin rocks, rattlesnake hollow.....not a single hideout spawned...or they're simply HIDING so well that I'm unable to find them

 

I wen't to Baccus after trying the other two in Cumberland whithout any luck. Nothing there either. Then the bloody hideout spawned when I was completely in the middle of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AUScowboy

This has been great for racking up gold, the streak is totally worth upkeeping. Most days I just knock out one or two objectives, but occasionally I'll try for all of them. I've got 40 gold just from D/O alone.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CMCSAVAGE
2 hours ago, BUT THE BENZ said:

well: quaker's cove, bear claw, old baccus place, manteca falls, pikes' basin, twin rocks, rattlesnake hollow.....not a single hideout spawned.

 

29 minutes ago, CosmicBuffalo said:

2 gang hideouts...I rode past 10 locations not a 1...been spawning in the hills in colla springs.  I have seen 2 and every time I ride there some other person has complete it.  These spawns are broken.

 

I bet y'all weren't using the "carcass trick"...LOL.

Should be a easy 7/7 day (prays to the revolving cylinder god)...😛

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leftover Pizza

Wasn't lucky today. Spawned into bad sessions with bored people 3 times at least, before I could get some pelican killing done. So, way too much time spent and all I did was 1/7. Skinning pelicans and logoff for now. Maybe I can find time to sell feathers later today. 

Got ganked by a 4 man 300+ rank posse, next session I got marked for assassination and after that someone felt the need to bother me while I was camping my usual pelican spawn spot. 

All nice and I'm game if I have time to indulge into such, but this morning wasn't one of those mornings. And why, on a morning like this, is killing 3 enemy players with a rifle not a challenge?

Oh well, at least I got the streak going. :D 

Edited by Leftover Pizza
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stupidis

Seems to be impossible to spawn hideouts today.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUT THE BENZ

3/7...enough I guess. f*ck the hideouts lately. I didn't try hanging dog ranch (which used to spawn 8 out of 10 times for me, BEFORE the beta tag was removed). maybe I'll do that later....maybe....and the showdown, well I  don't even feel like thinking of a reliable way to get it started. so chances are VERY low I'll cash those challenges in....well, maybe....VERY maybe!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Danelaw
3 hours ago, AmyStone said:

For me the showdowns are a bit of a grind. I don't really enjoy them and mainly because I don't do very well at the new ones. Yesterday's kill from the hip has been the hardest for me so far. It took me ages to get close enough to someone for a shotgun kill. It's ok having them to do for daily challenges but I'm not so keen on having really specific things to do - like today's multiple kills in 5 seconds. Rather than relaxing and enjoying it I have to play in a way I wouldn't normally and it adds extra pressure.

hence, "challenge".😉

Edited by Danelaw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AmyStone
30 minutes ago, Danelaw said:

hence, "challenge".😉

Yes, you're right. They are all such a challenge. I'm going to have real trouble today selling five feathers that I already have. If I concentrate extra hard I might just manage it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely-Martin
1 hour ago, Danelaw said:

hence, "challenge".😉

Yeah, that'd hold weight if one this week wasn't to use an emote on an NPC, lol.

7 hours ago, happygrowls said:

I haven't really been bothered with the daily challenges since I got my treasure map, I hope there's an extra incentive to do them again one day

Is it not a recurring thing?

 

Just curious as with GTA's dailies, once you get the 28 day $500k, it restarts and we can repeat the rewards every 28 days.

 

Although there's no multiplier with GTA's dailies so I imagine here the 2.5x gold returns to its regular pay and start that build again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 8 Users Currently Viewing
    5 members, 1 Anonymous, 2 Guests

    • Nerfgoth
    • Failed Again
    • OrionSR
    • Longers
    • Stupidis
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.