Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

List of Daily Challenges


Vik2390
  • Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • BUT THE BENZ

    649

  • AdamNortonUK

    459

  • Nerfgoth

    423

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Howdy, fellers. As you may know, tomorrow, feb. 26th, RDO will get an beta update, which brings to us various Daily Challenges, that may be completed everyday for gold nuggets. Just like Daily Objecti

Today's dailys are as following:   General daily:   0/5 Blackcurrant picked/eaten 0/1 Finish Showdown in Elimination Series 0/5 Fresh produce eaten 0/3 Player kills

Recommended Posts

Raylan Givens

At least I can get 2-3 of these. I've got 16 spare claws in my satchel just for these challenges.

 

Nuts to the rest though. Especially winning a free roam event and the Carcano. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery

I really don't like these kill players Daily Challenges, especially the ones that involve weapons such as the Carbine Repeater, which everyone has. They create a freeroam environment where all the low levels go crazy for that 200 XP and .1 Gold.

 

At least the Carcano is a relatively rare weapon, so the challenge involving that doesn't create too much distribution.

 

What p*sses me off even more though is that on 19th March R* said:

 

"restructured Daily Challenges that eliminate hostile gameplay in Free Roam"

 

Yet they continue to push these challenges. Why do that when they recognise them as a problem and have stated that they plan to change them? Why not remove these kill players challenges and reintroduce them once they have been "restructured"?

 

I assume that after the restructuring the kill player challenges will have to be completed in PvP game modes, during duels, freeroam events, Stranger Missions etc. and that is fine. But again, why admit they are a problem by stating they are going to restructure them, yet leave them active in their current state until the update comes? Just disable them.

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
Happy Hunter
3 hours ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

I really don't like these kill players Daily Challenges, especially the ones that involve weapons such as the Carbine Repeater, which everyone has. They create a freeroam environment where all the low levels go crazy for that 200 XP and .1 Gold.

 

At least the Carcano is a relatively rare weapon, so the challenge involving that doesn't create too much distribution.

 

What p*sses me off even more though is that on 19th March R* said:

 

"restructured Daily Challenges that eliminate hostile gameplay in Free Roam"

 

Yet they continue to push these challenges. Why do that when they recognise them as a problem and have stated that they plan to change them? Why not remove these kill players challenges and reintroduce them once they have been "restructured"?

 

I assume that after the restructuring the kill player challenges will have to be completed in PvP game modes, during duels, freeroam events, Stranger Missions etc. and that is fine. But again, why admit they are a problem by stating they are going to restructure them, yet leave them active in their current state until the update comes? Just disable them.

It's the same with bounties for defending yourself. If they know it's a problem, they should try patch it quickly - not package it up and present it as part of the next update. It goes without saying it should be fixed - it shouldn't be held back and shown off as a selling point for next update.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery
52 minutes ago, Happy Hunter said:

It's the same with bounties for defending yourself. If they know it's a problem, they should try patch it quickly - not package it up and present it as part of the next update. It goes without saying it should be fixed - it shouldn't be held back and shown off as a selling point for next update.

Completely agree.

 

Isn't that part of what a Beta is supposed to used for? Implement something, discover it doesn't work as intended, patch it.

 

At the very least patch out and disable something which requires rebalancing or changing then reintroduce it when it works as intended.

 

Acknowledging that something needs altering, only to arbitrarily wait for some unknown future date before making the alteration is ridiculous.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
CMCSAVAGE
7 hours ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

I really don't like these kill players Daily Challenges, especially the ones that involve weapons such as the Carbine Repeater, which everyone has. They create a freeroam environment where all the low levels go crazy for that 200 XP and .1 Gold.

 

It's funny that you mention this. The last time we had this challenge, some kid gets on mic and apologizes to the person he just shot. He says "Sorry dude it's a daily challenge, did you get your kills yet?" At least he knew it was a chooch move and said sorry,  but still lol. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
LooseCanon

To be fair I’ve been on for hours and had no trouble at all, everyone seems friendly today even the red dots have just passed me by.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Van_Hellsing
25 minutes ago, LooseCanon said:

To be fair I’ve been on for hours and had no trouble at all, everyone seems friendly today even the red dots have just passed me by.

Today was a total clusterf*. I spawned in, you are disoriented, waiting for the horse, struggling to organize your inventory and low on dead eye. Within moments I got jumped by griefers or hostile posses. I got disconnected or was griefer bait. 

 

 

I finished my pvp objective very quickly.

 

To get the frogs was a pain in the neck, because I constantly had to fight red dots.

 

If you approach me, I change direction and you turn to match, I blast you. I am done with asking questions. Rockstar being Rockstar, they really take their sweet time with their anti griefing measures. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Chunkey_Monkey
12 minutes ago, Vik2390 said:

57176877_2817080568305657_74218082846900

More greif incoming, looks like I wont be loading game today 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
CMCSAVAGE
5 hours ago, Mad-Monkey_1st said:

More greif incoming, looks like I wont be loading game today 

 

Lol. I think these challenges really boil down to player mentality (and being a complete jerkoff doesn't help).  It's easier to take a cheap shot than to earn it legit in PvP. I like the horseback kills one, I usually wait for Dispatch Rider to show up and get my kills there. 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
LooseCanon

I looked at yesterday’s list and said meh and for the first time didn’t even complete one of them.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronin Ogami

I don't really care about the semi auto, or the races. I don't think I'm ever doing any "racing" again.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
aFinn

How many animal species in game and they keep putting farm animals in the challenges. Only few spawn points for them and hard enough to get them to spawn. Pfft! Hmph!

 

Glad there was at least a short break before the herb picking started from the top again being an every day thing. It's really annoying to pick like 8 before it counts as 5 picked.

 

Also really annoying to have same animal in consecutive days or 2 days apart, one for killed and one for skinned. Bleugh. Variety is the spice of life.. err game. not repeat grinding. Oh wait...

Edited by aFinn
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
CMCSAVAGE
38 minutes ago, LooseCanon said:

R* makes $$ from repeat grinding....

ixNeZ6h.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
Raylan Givens

I was going to mention this yesterday but couldn't post.

 

Yesterday we had a "0/4 Fish killed" challenge. I thought it to be funny R* logic that fishing (and putting it into my satchel) did not count. Thankfully after that it only took 1 stick of dynamite to do the challenge, but still interesting that putting fish in our satchel doesn't count as killing them.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Foxwolfe

Yeah when I read that one I immediately assumed "fish caught" wouldn't count even though you're killing them by catching and keeping them...

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
CMCSAVAGE

Looks like it'll be 10/10 idiots killed with explosive ammo if anyone comes at me with a revolver lol. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Raylan Givens

I kind of wish they'd do away with specific guns at least, and make it "with a revolver/repeater/shotgun/etc."

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Happy Hunter

If they'd do away with these sh*tty feud objectives, I might start trying to complete them all each day again. Until then, just not worth trying. The chain always just gets cut by that BS.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
ThaBirdCoot

Toads can kiss my arse. Yesterday these f*ckers would spawn when it was the bullfrog the objective, now these slimy sh*ts are nowhere to be found.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Red Lynx 23

I can go for the Toads and distance ran, but aside from them and already selling one animal tooth (had ten Cougar fangs in my satchel). I will just do story missions for gold, xp, and some extra cash.

Link to post
Share on other sites
aFinn
1 hour ago, ThaBirdCoot said:

Toads can kiss my arse. Yesterday these f*ckers would spawn when it was the bullfrog the objective, now these slimy sh*ts are nowhere to be found. 

There are toads that spawn 100% at the pirate hat island outside of Rhodes

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
CMCSAVAGE
1 hour ago, aFinn said:

There are toads that spawn 100% at the pirate hat island outside of Rhodes

Pirate hat island? I felt like I was taking the Rorschach test lol. Which one looks like a pirate hat to you? *Edit* LOL, nvm, a friend just told me the one you find a pirate hat on in SP. That moment when you suddenly feel stupid, lol.

Spoiler

D5qtN7lXkAE_6_u.jpg

 

Edited by CMCSAVAGE
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.