Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Summer Special
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Vik2390

List of Daily Challenges

Recommended Posts

docholladay1976

75% of the time when I do a poacher mission for Harriet in Lagras it will send me to that shack in blue marsh.  As soon as it finishes a campsite will pop up near to it in need of defending. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GazzaRichNUFC

Moose, good luck everyone :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUT THE BENZ

let's hope not EVERYONE set up camp at calumet ravine today!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kcole4001

I have low expectations of the main list today.

  • fir thi bairns 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUT THE BENZ

@adam ha  I blindly followed your "lead" and just now realized you got that last general challenge a bit wrong. "3 kills with s bow in free roam events" it is. no biggie just sayin. guess it's not that bad to have me around to double post the dailies ;) tomorrow is my last shift, and then it's vacation time! (probably gonna be around a lot in the morning)

  • Like 2
  • KEKW 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AdamNortonUK
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, BUT THE BENZ said:

@adam ha  I blindly followed your "lead" and just now realized you got that last general challenge a bit wrong. "3 kills with s bow in free roam events" it is. no biggie just sayin. guess it's not that bad to have me around to double post the dailies ;) tomorrow is my last shift, and then it's vacation time! (probably gonna be around a lot in the morning)

So it is, don’t know why I thought it was Player Headshot with a Bow, I was probably still tired and just inputted the first time I saw Bow from my lists as the Player kills one is further down on my data lists so it couldn’t have been a number typo this morning, I always try to double check but had some black screen issues again this morning so I probably didn’t check it as good as I thought I did as I would have corrected it straight away heh.

I glad I have you to correct me, otherwise since I am done with the game today due to the issues I had this morning, I wouldn't have corrected it until tomorrow, if I even noticed.

Edited by AdamNortonUK
  • fir thi bairns 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUT THE BENZ

oh god-dammit! couldn't someone have told me that when I take a sample of an animal I cannot skin it anymore?! well I guess I have been told, but of course I forgot...and of course I had to find out the hard way, with a f*cking useless moose lying in front of me...jeez luise

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No Homing
33 minutes ago, BUT THE BENZ said:

oh god-dammit! couldn't someone have told me that when I take a sample of an animal I cannot skin it anymore?! well I guess I have been told, but of course I forgot...and of course I had to find out the hard way, with a f*cking useless moose lying in front of me...jeez luise

Play a moonshiner mission or something like that, if you can't find them in freemode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Krommer
Posted (edited)

Nice, I see six on today's list that I can log in a get nearly instantly (unless Cripps special stew is something crazy, that I 

don't have stuff for.) 

 

"Crafted or cooked at Wilderness Camp" (naturalist)

AH! A use for spending that 700 plus bucks for something that doesn't seem so great ;)

So ride around until I can pop that camp (sometimes it is picky), then make/cook 7 things; That

should be easy.

 

Nice that you can also get the 3 samples TAKEN one, so even if on bad

terms with Harriet you are good ;)

Edited by Krommer
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AdamNortonUK

Managed to get six roles done and 1 general done before the game bugs started up again...

 

I can deal with most but black screens and lag I cannot deal with every 10 seconds... Hopefully PC players get a patch soon as I can't keep dealing with this to be honest every day...

 

Takes the fun right out of it and I know it's definitely not my system or graphics drivers or anything of that nature... it's the game!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jackedbanan

general challenges suck since the new update

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUT THE BENZ
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, BUT THE BENZ said:

oh god-dammit! couldn't someone have told me that when I take a sample of an animal I cannot skin it anymore?! well I guess I have been told, but of course I forgot...and of course I had to find out the hard way, with a f*cking useless moose lying in front of me...jeez luise

so when I quit the game last night, I was at 5/7 and 7/9 challenges. that f*ckin moose, and that f*ckin camp site defense + 2 relatively easy collector challenges were still open aswell. so I hopped online this morning hoping to get some of that checked. used 3 collector maps and near riggs station on my way to collecting the 3rd/last heirloom I ran into a camp defense. yay. now I just needed that f*cking moose to check off BOTH challlenge goals!

so I rode to owanjilla dam and there it is, oh f*ck yes, but it's on the run so I had to be quick about it, I thought. it runs off and dips into the water, so I quickly kill it but suddenly, it floats in deep water already. out of reach, tried to swim behind it and shove it to the shore, just to have it drown completely when I was SO close to the shore....again? another moose wasted?! oh f*ck nooooo

 

I wanted to yell very loud at the TV but it was 6 am, kids and gf at sleep, me already late on my way to work 🙂 so 1 last time I f*cking re-joined free roam, packed my bag meanwhile - AND THEN, I got back into free roam but there was no moose at the dam....so my last chance was to ride to the closest location, which is aurora basin. and there, thank f*cking god, was another moose. the 3rd and final moose I had to follow, scratch, drown, kill - AND EVENTUALLY SKIN!

 

I know I turned this into MUCH more of a challenge than it originally was, but goddamn, just leave the mooses alone.

 

Edited by BUT THE BENZ
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kcole4001
Posted (edited)

I found my moose in Big Valley, apparently you can lasso them like a deer.

 

RIP for the drinking alcohol, every time I try I drink Old Tom instead of the one I chose.

It's getting hard to catch up on that one.

 

Oooofff! And today's shine missions are all ass!

Edited by kcole4001
spelling
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronin Ogami
2 hours ago, kcole4001 said:

I found my moose in Big Valley, apparently you can lasso them like a deer.

 

RIP for the drinking alcohol, every time I try I drink Old Tom instead of the one I chose.

It's getting hard to catch up on that one.

 

Oooofff! And today's shine missions are all ass!

I never bother selling antique booze, that sh*t's alllllllll mine. Double core & ring boost? I save mine for combat emergencies, & sometimes a push in showdowns/free roam pvp. Heck I only sold some of the sets I had to get some xp for the outlaw pass. I forget what drinking "regular" booze" is like I so rarely consume them . . .

 

This bug sounds very frustrating. Is it EVERY time you try to drink the stuff from the item wheel?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUT THE BENZ
Posted (edited)

I cannot recall running into problems with antique alcohol bottles-related challenges, but I might have missed/skipped a few so I can't say for sure. since the update it  seemed to me like I'd pick up the bottle that's actually in front of me and use/drink the very one I chose from the menu...I guess. my carribean rum stash seems low but I have marcel  cook up spiced island moonshine now and then so this seems legit aswell. don't know, maybe it's a problem only on PC? on PS4 here

Edited by BUT THE BENZ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DentureDynamite
Posted (edited)
On 8/6/2020 at 9:10 AM, BUT THE BENZ said:

so I rode to owanjilla dam and there it is, oh f*ck yes, but it's on the run so I had to be quick about it, I thought. it runs off and dips into the water, so I quickly kill it but suddenly, it floats in deep water already. out of reach, tried to swim behind it and shove it to the shore, just to have it drown completely when I was SO close to the shore....again? another moose wasted?! oh f*ck nooooo

 

I wanted to yell very loud at the TV but it was 6 am, kids and gf at sleep, me already late on my way to work 🙂 so 1 last time I f*cking re-joined free roam, packed my bag meanwhile - AND THEN, I got back into free roam but there was no moose at the dam....so my last chance was to ride to the closest location, which is aurora basin. and there, thank f*cking god, was another moose. the 3rd and final moose I had to follow, scratch, drown, kill - AND EVENTUALLY SKIN!

 

I know I turned this into MUCH more of a challenge than it originally was, but goddamn, just leave the mooses alone.

Yeah, the "you can't loot or pick this up because it's in deep water" really honks me off.

 

Sure; you can collect small to medium fish just fine; but try that with a bird that weighs hardly anything more, and... nope! No can do.

 

Meanwhile, I can skin a crocodile in a river while almost fully submerged myself. Go figure.

 

R* logic.

Edited by DentureDynamite
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kcole4001
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Ronin Ogami said:

I never bother selling antique booze, that sh*t's alllllllll mine. Double core & ring boost? I save mine for combat emergencies, & sometimes a push in showdowns/free roam pvp. Heck I only sold some of the sets I had to get some xp for the outlaw pass. I forget what drinking "regular" booze" is like I so rarely consume them . . .

 

This bug sounds very frustrating. Is it EVERY time you try to drink the stuff from the item wheel?

So far every time since the update, and again today.

I never had a problem with it before.

Luckily Old Tom was easy to get again today.

 

2 hours ago, BUT THE BENZ said:

I cannot recall running into problems with antique alcohol bottles-related challenges, but I might have missed/skipped a few so I can't say for sure. since the update it  seemed to me like I'd pick up the bottle that's actually in front of me and use/drink the very one I chose from the menu...I guess. my carribean rum stash seems low but I have marcel  cook up spiced island moonshine now and then so this seems legit aswell. don't know, maybe it's a problem only on PC? on PS4 here

No, I first heard about it from a PS4 streamer who described it, and that everyone else in the posse had that happen too.

Then I tried it later (on PC), and had the exact same issue.

Different sessions (tried it twice yesterday to be sure), different days, doesn't matter.

 

The stupid 'eat an herb' has some kind of timer to it now, you have to wait or the herb doesn't register as being consumed, but disappears from the map.

Changing type does nothing.

I had to eat one, pick a collectible, eat another, pick a collectible, etc.

Edited by kcole4001
formatting
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirror Park Resident
3 hours ago, BUT THE BENZ said:

I cannot recall running into problems with antique alcohol bottles-related challenges, but I might have missed/skipped a few so I can't say for sure. since the update it  seemed to me like I'd pick up the bottle that's actually in front of me and use/drink the very one I chose from the menu...I guess. my carribean rum stash seems low but I have marcel  cook up spiced island moonshine now and then so this seems legit aswell. don't know, maybe it's a problem only on PC? on PS4 here

I'm on PS4 and have that bug. No matter what I choose, it's always Cognac what gets deducted from my inventory (the 1st bottle appearing on the list).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AdamNortonUK

I'm not going to quote everyone on the drinking alcohol bottles bug, but yes it seems it's happening on all systems, it doesn't matter which bottle you select to drink, it will always drink the one of the top of your satchel list for the alcohol bottles.

I sold all mine, previously it was Cognac that was being registered as being drunk as it was at the top of the list, now it's Caribbean Rum that is at the top of my list since I sold them all, I was thinking if I sold them that it would fix the bug if the issue was with previous bottles I had picked up and had in my satchel before the update but bug persists.

So until it gets fixed, I'm going to have to try and get a bottle that is common and not used for Moonshine to be at the top of my list be selling them all again and collecting a bottle that is common to be the top of my list, which I think is London Dry Gin so that if forget about the bug for a split second and drink anything else below the bottle on the top of my satchel list for bottles, then I won't end up drinking the bottles I need for Moonshine or anything that's non common as it not looted from NPCs.

But I am getting seriously frustrated at the amount of issues I've had to endure and I've been posted the bugs in the bugs / issues thread as well as on reddit and anywhere else so that hopefully Rockstar will take notice and hopefully fix the bugs quickly, rather than in 6 months to a years time, since they've fixed all the other bugs that weren't actually game breaking, but have introduced us to a lot more bugs which are now actually game breaking...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUT THE BENZ
9 hours ago, Mirror Park Resident said:

I'm on PS4 and have that bug. No matter what I choose, it's always Cognac what gets deducted from my inventory (the 1st bottle appearing on the list).

yeah bugged here too I realized. drinking OLD TOM GIN (1st on the list)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUT THE BENZ
Posted (edited)

attention: naturalist rank 5 challenges! madam nazar @ twin rocks

 

pdF2NhK.png

Edited by BUT THE BENZ
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AdamNortonUK
Posted (edited)

 

Naturalist Role Challenges are dependant on your Naturalist Role Rank


The Naturalist Role Challenges above are

Rank 18 Naturalist Role Challenges

=

Edited by AdamNortonUK
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUT THE BENZ

it'll probably be a LONG TIME until I max out that naturalist role...just too busy shooting all that game, and shoving it down cripps' throat!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nerfgoth
5 minutes ago, BUT THE BENZ said:

it'll probably be a LONG TIME until I max out that naturalist role...just too busy shooting all that game, and shoving it down cripps' throat!

For once the trader roll is fun when there is plenty of animals

  • Like 4
  • fir thi bairns 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUT THE BENZ

aaand timeout! challenge goals: 4/7 & 7/9 so far...content! now I'll be a family man for the day. and then tonight I'll hop back in the saddle to check off the rest. I think I wanna buy one of that funky jungle coats in the future...by the time I have it unlocked I should have stashed up on some extra gold to spend/waste.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronin Ogami

Free roam mission givers HAVEN'T been giving me missions, why they "fix" what wasn't f***ing broke???

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kcole4001
8 hours ago, BUT THE BENZ said:

yeah bugged here too I realized. drinking OLD TOM GIN (1st on the list)

 

If you have a full set or more Old Tom must appear at the top.

Just remember to pick one up every day, i guess.

Let's see how long it takes them to fix this...😑

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stupidis

The bloody accept mission at Shakys is greyed out. Went to bad honour, tried to change session and restart game. Still grey. 

  • Like 2
  • excuseme 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUT THE BENZ
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, kcole4001 said:

Just remember to pick one up every day, i guess.

exactly! "extra challenge" for the day

59 minutes ago, Stupidis said:

The bloody accept mission at Shakys is greyed out. Went to bad honour, tried to change session and restart game. Still grey. 

still? uh oh. was greyed out for me too. tried this morning right after cold dead hands, was right around twin rocks, thought it was due to me just having jumped back into free roam.....damn. had a few greyed out mission givers....or nothing to offer at the time etc...but it worked eventually at a later time/after switching sessions and so on.

 

maybe, shaky is the new "colter" of mission givers. unreachable!

Edited by BUT THE BENZ
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 7 Users Currently Viewing
    5 members, 1 Anonymous, 1 Guest

    • Nerfgoth
    • CosmicBuffalo
    • olivier8472
    • LooseCanon
    • fryday
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.