Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Vik2390

List of Daily Challenges

Recommended Posts

Krommer
11 hours ago, OrionSR said:

 

 

Large alligator skins don't stack in the wagon with small anymore. Can't stock up on predator skins as easily.

 

ACK painful nerf! Here I was looking forward to this the most, once I got 20 in the role and was "done" with Harriet mostly,

There are a bazillion gators when I play, most are the large skin type.

 

Wait, do you mean you CAN still store lots of large skins in the wagon (but they just don't stack with small?)? I really only bothered with the large ones anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AdamNortonUK
Posted (edited)

It took me 10 minutes fighting with a black screen, then disconnects to do today daily challenges... I nearly gave up! 

Was just about to complete the Naturalist don't kill within 18 hours and then disconnected so it now starts again!

Edited by AdamNortonUK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AdamNortonUK

Oh and all 10/10 Alcohol bottles that I have, if I drink any of them, it registers as drinking Cognac! Think I'm gonna have go to and sell them all and see if the bug persists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AStiffBreeze
Posted (edited)

Be aware that there’s now a bug with General daily challenge display if you’re online at 6 AM GMT when the challenges tick over. I posted about it in the bug report thread, but it’s this:
 

If you’re online at the time that the daily challenges reset, then the general daily challenges won’t properly update in the menu. The menu will instead show all of the previous day’s general challenges, all reset to zero. If by chance you happen to fulfil one of the new (invisible) general daily challenge criteria, then that completed challenge will show up correctly, and ticked, but the other slots will all still show the previous day’s challenges (unticked).
 

You need to change sessions to resolve this. 

Edited by AStiffBreeze
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AdamNortonUK
16 minutes ago, AStiffBreeze said:

Be aware that there’s now a bug with General daily challenge display if you’re online at 6 AM GMT when the challenges tick over. I posted about it in the bug report thread, but it’s this:
 

If you’re online at the time that the daily challenges reset, then the general daily challenges won’t properly update in the menu. The menu will instead show all of the previous day’s general challenges, all reset to zero. If by chance you happen to fulfil one of the new (invisible) general daily challenge criteria, then that completed challenge will show up correctly, and ticked, but the other slots will all still show the previous day’s challenges (unticked).
 

You need to change sessions to resolve this. 

I got this exact issue this morning, switching sessions did solve it, then I got the bug with the black screen which I think is related to HDR...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirror Park Resident

Can't stay online for more than 30 seconds.

 

Enough to call the horse, mount, put a mask on, and get 2 dailies registered. I guess this is today for me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xtf
17 minutes ago, Mirror Park Resident said:

Can't stay online for more than 30 seconds.

 

Enough to call the horse, mount, put a mask on, and get 2 dailies registered. I guess this is today for me.

I had that yesterday but I found you can access your photos from red dead front screen so had sorted itself out by the time I'd cleared my old photos. 

Also had the alcohol bug, whichever on I picked it drank the top one.  After 3 attempts I was too drunk to mount my horse 🤣

Also got the wagon unavailable issue. 

I've also noticed an issue when crafting split point ammo where I don't have anymore than I started with after crafting 40+ rounds. 

 

I can't deal with R* support yet but if anyone is thinking about contacting them, attach a video of the issue and tell them you've already cleared your cache and uninstalled/reinstalled the game. We know it won't do anything for these issue but that should let you skip the first 3 useless responses. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUT THE BENZ

damn those bugs, good thing I'm at work these days when the dailies flip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Failed Again

MR Breeze..

Thanks for that info on challenge role over.

Been that way for me 2'

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AdamNortonUK
5 hours ago, BUT THE BENZ said:

damn those bugs, good thing I'm at work these days when the dailies flip.

Lucky! Heh, I was going to give up posting today, since every time I typed the number for the daily from my daily list index, the game kept black screening, causing my monitors to glitch out, I was getting pissed off and it was only the start of the day (since it's 7AM when they reset for me) and put me in a bad mood for most of the morning, so had to convince myself to actually get the update content uploaded that I've posted in the Updates threads... 


If it happens tomorrow, I might just give up until the bugs are fixed, as it shouldn't take 10 minutes look at my TV for the daily's then enter a number in my text editor for the website... All this because of one game that is a bugged mess, developers with only 1% of Rockstars income don't have these issues, or someone at Rockstar that passes these bugs through QA needs to be fired.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OrionSR
10 hours ago, AStiffBreeze said:

Be aware that there’s now a bug with General daily challenge display if you’re online at 6 AM GMT when the challenges tick over.

I'm  pretty sure this bug was responsible for my daily streak not increasing or getting the expected 2.5 bonus to the gold reward. A random disconnect booted me from the session so I was offline during the role-over (sic), and restarted the game before playing again for good measure. When I logged in the daily challenges were correct, streak progress resumed, and I got the full 2.5 bonus.

 

I've been getting occasional non-player-loot from skinning animals. Seems like a favorable bug except the unexpected bonus locked me out of the Naturalist challenge I was hoping to complete for a minor role bonus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronin Ogami

Hard to finish your dailies f you can't stay f***ing connected!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kcole4001
2 hours ago, Ronin Ogami said:

Hard to finish your dailies f you can't stay f***ing connected!

You said it!

 

I had just one left, 1 player killed from the hip, figured that can't be hard, right?

I even changed my cards to skew things a bit toward more damage, that's all that matters.

First showdown, Plunder, started part way in, so it won't count, piddled around using Lancaster Repeater, got 1 kill.

Next one, this one counts!

Plunder again 🙄, not my favorite, but whatever, but it's 'Special Edition' 😑, so my weapon loadout is irrelevant, cards may still help...if I can round up enough shotgun ammo.

Everyone leaves but 3 others.

The other team must be noobs, 'cause I'm stealing loot and rolling over them with fired from the hip kills...annnnnd disconnected.

At least it wasn't "finish a showdown'. Of course, no payout for the DNF showdown.  🤨

EA08A9E6BBB0902BD1C8A761905EFE3D80E58446

And that made 7/7  #20, so I get to roll over the award for 0.4 more gold.

Got every one of them today.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TagoKG

they lock role challenge to 9 per day nice nerf from R* for next roles 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirror Park Resident
11 minutes ago, TagoKG said:

they lock role challenge to 9 per day nice nerf from R* for next roles 

At least 9 role dailies now net the same gold as 12 used to do before the update. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AdamNortonUK

Quite an easy list for General today, shame you can only get 9 Role Dailys, as I believe the majority of use would have been able to complete all 22, due to now PVP, Showdowns etc.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery

Does the camp dog work for this daily?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AdamNortonUK
9 minutes ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

Does the camp dog work for this daily?

He / she does indeed.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery
12 minutes ago, AdamNortonUK said:

He / she does indeed.

Great, thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
docholladay1976

Didn't realize they added the beggars from sp.  Ended up spawning in right next to one and it counted towards the help someone in need daily. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shadowfennekin
3 hours ago, AdamNortonUK said:

He / she does indeed.

Thank goodness lol

At least I know where they spawn though, unlike the bloody cats!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kcole4001
Posted (edited)

'Helped someone in need'

 Of course I did this yesterday twice, and a third instance that glitched out.

 

Easy list if that one is accommodating.

Edited by kcole4001
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eighthdoctor
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, AdamNortonUK said:

Quite an easy list for General today, shame you can only get 9 Role Dailys, as I believe the majority of use would have been able to complete all 22, due to now PVP, Showdowns etc.

Yeah I didn't realise that as soon as you get your General 7/7 dailies and any 9/9 Role dailies completed, those that you didn't get to do are locked. Does anyone know why that is?

Edited by eighthdoctor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AdamNortonUK
4 minutes ago, eighthdoctor said:

Yeah I didn't realise that as soon as you get your General 7/7 dailies and any 9/9 Role dailies completed, those that you didn't get to do are locked. Does anyone know why that is?

So we cannot earn that extra 1.5 gold it seems like, and would seem they will add more Role dailies for each Role but cap it so you can only get a maximus of 11 Gold Bars per day for completing extra single challenge... I mean you get the 1.5 bonus, so don't have to do all Roles as you get the 1.5 you would have gotten if you did all Role Challenges and there wasn't a limit, but I'm guessing this is how they limit the amount of Gold we can earn which is a maximum of 11 gold bars per day.

Sometimes you get lucky and you can complete one more than the 9 before they get locked out, since I completed yesterdays after drinking some strong moonshine, but before it could finish it's pop ups on the screen, I had already started a Moonshiner sell mission, so still got the earning $200.00 from Moonshine sales one yesterday.

3 hours ago, Shadowfennekin said:

Thank goodness lol

At least I know where they spawn though, unlike the bloody cats!

I saw some Cats near the Fence in Rhodes yesterday, and at Thieves landing, but whether they will be there when the daily is active is another thing.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kcole4001
7 minutes ago, eighthdoctor said:

Yeah I didn't realise that as soon as you get your General 7/7 dailies and any 9/9 Role dailies completed, those that you didn't get to do are locked. Does anyone know why that is?

To limit the gold payout to what it was before, I suspect.

I completed 2 at once Friday to make 10 but only 9 counted.

It is usually easier to get the 9/9 and bonus than it was to get the full 6 gold for the role dailies before, so it's better in that regard, but it would have been nice to be able to get credit for all of them.

2 minutes ago, AdamNortonUK said:

.... I'm guessing this is how they limit the amount of Gold we can earn which is a maximum of 11 gold bars per day.

.....

I saw some Cats near the Fence in Rhodes yesterday, and at Thieves landing, but whether they will be there when the daily is active is another thing.

There's still bounties, races, showdowns, stranger missions, etc. for that little extra, of course.

 

 

I got my cat pic at Emerald.

He wasn't there when I went in the saloon to pick up a card, but when I came out he was sitting on the porch.

There's one at the intersection some times scratching at a fence post, also.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AdamNortonUK
32 minutes ago, kcole4001 said:

To limit the gold payout to what it was before, I suspect.

I completed 2 at once Friday to make 10 but only 9 counted.

It is usually easier to get the 9/9 and bonus than it was to get the full 6 gold for the role dailies before, so it's better in that regard, but it would have been nice to be able to get credit for all of them.

There's still bounties, races, showdowns, stranger missions, etc. for that little extra, of course.

 

 

I got my cat pic at Emerald.

He wasn't there when I went in the saloon to pick up a card, but when I came out he was sitting on the porch.

There's one at the intersection some times scratching at a fence post, also.

Of course, but I think it's cause daily challenges can sometimes offer half a gold bar for doing minimum work, such as yesterday when putting on a mask, cleared two of them heh.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kcole4001
11 minutes ago, AdamNortonUK said:

Of course, but I think it's cause daily challenges can sometimes offer half a gold bar for doing minimum work, such as yesterday when putting on a mask, cleared two of them heh.

I think they realize that some easy ones are important to leave in, I'm sure they don't want to, but they can't afford to be pricks all of the time.

If they make them all tedious or hard to get, a lot of players just won't bother with more than one per day.

I don't do bounties unless it's absolutely necessary to get the bonus, and even then often I'll just say f*ck it and either do something more interesting in game, or shut the game down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AdamNortonUK
1 hour ago, kcole4001 said:

I think they realize that some easy ones are important to leave in, I'm sure they don't want to, but they can't afford to be pricks all of the time.

If they make them all tedious or hard to get, a lot of players just won't bother with more than one per day.

I don't do bounties unless it's absolutely necessary to get the bonus, and even then often I'll just say f*ck it and either do something more interesting in game, or shut the game down.

Yeah I usually leave Bounties until last, and if I can complete the 9 Roles without doing anything, great.

 

Especially now that they fixed or took away being able to Bola, Hogtie the same target over and over, so now it has to be all different targets now, well at least it is for me anyway,

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 4 Users Currently Viewing
    2 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

    • OrionSR
    • DontGetClose1990
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.