Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Summer Special
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA 6

      1. St Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Vik2390

List of Daily Challenges

Recommended Posts

OrionSR
16 minutes ago, AdamNortonUK said:

I'm currently playing around with the side menu on my version of the map

Is there a better place to offer feedback? Sometimes I feel I get a bit off topic, and it's been a while since I've checked in on any other topic in this forum.

If you have a good channel of communication with Jean Ropke, feel free to pass on some of the suggestions. 

 

There have been other odd quirks to your map that I haven't been able to isolate. Like, why are these items still marked as important? I thought I cleared them yesterday. And, are these items still marked as collected from the previous cycle? But I figure it's a work in progress and haven't worried about it too much. Figured I'd just try everything and see what works or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AdamNortonUK
3 minutes ago, OrionSR said:

Is there a better place to offer feedback? Sometimes I feel I get a bit off topic, and it's been a while since I've checked in on any other topic in this forum.

If you have a good channel of communication with Jean Ropke, feel free to pass on some of the suggestions. 

 

There have been other odd quirks to your map that I haven't been able to isolate. Like, why are these items still marked as important? I thought I cleared them yesterday. And, are these items still marked as collected from the previous cycle? But I figure it's a work in progress and haven't worried about it too much. Figured I'd just try everything and see what works or not.

Might be best to PM I guess for now as I agree about the off-topic.

Important Markers should clear, I use it a lot but not recently though as I have mostly 10 of every thing, but I may have introduced a bug when I added the daily challenges etc. Everything should be marked as collected from a previous cycle as would it be on Jean's map and should reset at cycle the cycle reset times, but again there could be some bugs as I've changed things slightly and it may not be something I'm aware of if I haven't used it after making changes I guess and probably wouldn't notice the bugs until I come to use that function of the map etc.

I can pass your map suggestions on, but the RDO Collectors Map and RDO Map have a discord where you can also post suggestions https://discord.gg/HkU6ugT or on the github repos for the maps as well https://github.com/jeanropke/RDR2CollectorsMap / https://github.com/jeanropke/RDOMap

I believe the best place for suggestions is the Discord channels for the maps, obviously if you have discord etc. But I do think the suggestions may be best coming from you as you can explain it to them in detail if they have any queries on the suggestions, plus it would then be added to the main maps as mine is just a personal version currently but your suggestions would improve the official map for everyone that uses it, since my map has only been shared in this thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eighthdoctor

@AdamNortonUK glad to hear you're feeling better! 🙂

 

I'm glad I left the Top 3 in a Shootout Showdown one 'til last; it must have taken me about an hour to get that and three times I ended up in 4th place! Got it finally in 2nd place after using a Tomahawk for Name Your Weapon (Free-For-All) in Tall Trees which boosted my score. There was one guy got booted out of the lobby as he won three consecutive Shootout Showdowns and I think we all had enough of him hogging one of those Top 3 spots! Couldn't believe how quickly the votes to kick him went up! 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DontGetClose1990

Got lucky with the shootout daily,went for quick join and then popped up in sport of kings. It was pretty balance the team,i got 400+ and 200+ teammates and the enemy team was like 20+, 40+ and 70+. The matched went very competitive and the score was 3 - 0.

 

😂😂😂😂😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUT THE BENZ

looking good without this POSSE BULLsh*t, lovely!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OrionSR

Perch - Redfin Dividing Line
uG9Xyoil.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nerfgoth

19 of 19 today!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kcole4001

A decent list, twice in one week!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUT THE BENZ
40 minutes ago, kcole4001 said:

A decent list, twice in one week!

unfortunately for all the COOL lists there's an equal number of ANNOYING lists to follow.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CosmicBuffalo

I find that Saturday and Sunday lists...I can complete the normal ones in under an hour.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUT THE BENZ
1 hour ago, Nerfgoth said:

19 of 19 today!

4 of 19 so far. but at least I was digging a bit for that gold with that showdown bonus. 0.48 every 10 minutes or so. that's aight. should have done that the whole week I guess, would have saved me from the stress of trying bounties that don't count, pvp modes which grind my gears, searching for animals that just wouldn't spawn and so on.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kcole4001
37 minutes ago, BUT THE BENZ said:

unfortunately for all the COOL lists there's an equal number of ANNOYING lists to follow.

There are WAY more crappy lists. Yesterday's was a perfect example, and any including "3 kills with a thrown weapon", "place top 3"  or some such nonsense.

I'm not wasting all day doing crap I don't enjoy for a measly payout and 0.5 gold.

When races were 2X and there were race dailies including top 3, it took over an hour to get, but I like races, so I dd it.

Showdowns? No, just no.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirror Park Resident

Easy 7/7 today. Once you get a trout, the rest will follow;) 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nerfgoth
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, BUT THE BENZ said:

4 of 19 so far. but at least I was digging a bit for that gold with that showdown bonus. 0.48 every 10 minutes or so. that's aight. should have done that the whole week I guess, would have saved me from the stress of trying bounties that don't count, pvp modes which grind my gears, searching for animals that just wouldn't spawn and so on.

Had this issue today when trying to find large animals. ended up fast travelling to New Austin. Somehow the spawning is better when fast travelling from Roanoke!

 

2 hours ago, Mirror Park Resident said:

Easy 7/7 today. Once you get a trout, the rest will follow;) 

Tried a new spot today, where Kamassa River, Lemoyne and New Hanover crosses path I found Steelhead Trout.

Edited by Nerfgoth
Reasons
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirror Park Resident
44 minutes ago, Nerfgoth said:

Tried a new spot today, where Kamassa River, Lemoyne and New Hanover crosses path I found Steelhead Trout.

This worked fine for me

 

zt6KdZu.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nerfgoth
1 minute ago, Mirror Park Resident said:

This worked fine for me

 

zt6KdZu.png

Awesome!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kcole4001

I used my standard trout spot below Bard's Crossing bridge, didn't take very long.

That Elimination series one though...it's the luck of the draw. Gun Rush? No one was waiting all day for that many players to join.

Finally got it done with a 3 player cemetery last man standing.

 

I'll do a camp sale and probably 2 more shine sales for the distance later, to hell with the bounties.

Everything else is done.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nerfgoth

Didn´t RDO or GTAO last year have more themed dailies for holidays? Got a vague memory of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GazzaRichNUFC
Posted (edited)

I've got 2 out of 3 heirlooms and there's a brush in the Valentine hotel but it seems to be bugged and i can't pick it up, even after multiple session changes, arghhh.

 

Found one in the Armadillo saloon so it's cool.

Edited by GazzaRichNUFC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kcole4001

I ended up doing 3 more shine sales, stupid distance runs, one is always to Emerald fence, and that's like a bit over 400.

1) Emerald fence (strong)

2) Van Horn fence (strong)

3) Van Horn saloon (weak)

4) Homestead north-west of Emerald (weak)

Did weak recipes because I was tired of waiting.

 

Finished off the bounties in between waiting for shine to ready up.

 

19/19 for the day, won't see that again for a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nerfgoth

What A awful list!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AdamNortonUK
2 minutes ago, Nerfgoth said:

What A awful list!

Yup! And for some reason I have a bug with the 7 Medium Carcasses donated, it has happened every time since it started happening. If I donate a goat or a sheep, it will get stuck at 2/7 and doesn't count any more goats or sheep donated.. I got around this now by just donating Turkeys instead, don't know why it bugs out for goats and sheep though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jackedbanan

for 20 donations I just get flight feathers from madam nazar and give them to cripps

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nerfgoth
2 hours ago, AdamNortonUK said:

Yup! And for some reason I have a bug with the 7 Medium Carcasses donated, it has happened every time since it started happening. If I donate a goat or a sheep, it will get stuck at 2/7 and doesn't count any more goats or sheep donated.. I got around this now by just donating Turkeys instead, don't know why it bugs out for goats and sheep though!

I have a similar issue when donating to a posse leader camp. I can donate and so but it doesn´t count after one or two!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aFinn
1 hour ago, Nerfgoth said:

I have a similar issue when donating to a posse leader camp. I can donate and so but it doesn´t count after one or two!

Sometimes it helps when you leave the posse and rejoin again, then you can donate again.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nerfgoth
9 minutes ago, aFinn said:

Sometimes it helps when you leave the posse and rejoin again, then you can donate again.

 

I can donate even if it not counting towards the daily but as soon I leave the posse icons of what I donated earlier starts popping up on the right side of the screen.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Archangelsky
8 hours ago, kcole4001 said:

I ended up doing 3 more shine sales, stupid distance runs, one is always to Emerald fence, and that's like a bit over 400.

You do not always have to do many shine sales to get the total distance, just make some detours after you have passed the revenue agents on a run where you have not been stopped/attacked. There is usually plenty of time to do that on the timer. I got the distance yesterday on my third delivery, I would have made it in two deliveries but I was attacked then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AdamNortonUK
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Archangelsky said:

You do not always have to do many shine sales to get the total distance, just make some detours after you have passed the revenue agents on a run where you have not been stopped/attacked. There is usually plenty of time to do that on the timer. I got the distance yesterday on my third delivery, I would have made it in two deliveries but I was attacked then.

I usually ride around until I covered the Distance, then End Task in Task Manager on PC so I don't lose the Moonshine if the timer is getting close to 30 seconds.

And I thought I would do all the Bounty challenges with on Bounty hunt, I hogtied all four of them, but accidently punched my horse and he returned the favour by kicking me to death, I respawned in Tumbleweed with the bounty mission over cause the targets escaped..

Edited by AdamNortonUK
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 4 Users Currently Viewing
    1 member, 1 Anonymous, 2 Guests

    • OrionSR
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.