Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Diamond Casino Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

      1. Events
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA 6

    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Vik2390

List of Daily Challenges

Recommended Posts

No Homing

There are no boats anywhere. Wtf is this sh*t.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4eyedcoupe
17 minutes ago, No Homing said:

There are no boats anywhere. Wtf is this sh*t.

I usually try to get the boat recovery mission from Shakey @ Thieves Landing on the rare occasion this daily pops up

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No Homing
Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, 4eyedcoupe said:

I usually try to get the boat recovery mission from Shakey @ Thieves Landing on the rare occasion this daily pops up

I would do a Moonshiner story mission but I heard it doesn't work there anymore for some reason. And I have a 10$ bounty because I'm doing the evade bounty hunters award, so I can't do any moonshiners stuff.

I'm not doing 7/7 today anyway so whatever.

Edited by No Homing
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nerfgoth
3 hours ago, No Homing said:

There are no boats anywhere. Wtf is this sh*t.

Was lucky and found a boat but I know what you mean. One way that can(?) work is to posse up with someone who has done it. And can help you look for one.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eighthdoctor

I think that sometimes Thomas has a stranger mission in Lagras that involves taking a boat from Caliga Hall if people are really stuck.

  • Like 1
  • YEE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rev. Gnash
7 hours ago, No Homing said:

There are no boats anywhere. Wtf is this sh*t.

The second Moonshiner story mission, has about 10,  you can use in the mission

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No Homing
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Rev. Gnash said:

The second Moonshiner story mission, has about 10,  you can use in the mission

Yeah I know, but someone said it didn't work there at all for some reason.

And I have a 10$ bounty, lol.

 

But I done the daily now, some friends found a boat. Might have spawned as part of a sale, not sure.

Was at that Fisherman's place from SP, not sure what it's called.

Edited by No Homing
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rev. Gnash
Just now, No Homing said:

Yeah I know someone said it didn't work there at all for some reason.

And I have a 10$ bounty, lol.

You try, the water around Braitwaithe Manor? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No Homing
2 minutes ago, Rev. Gnash said:

You try, the water around Braitwaithe Manor? 

I started at Blackwater and followed the shore all the way to Clemen's Point, went to those islands and rode around for a few minutes, then went back all the BW, following the shore again.

Nothing there at all. And they're usually very easy to find around those islands.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aFinn
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, No Homing said:

I started at Blackwater and followed the shore all the way to Clemen's Point, went to those islands and rode around for a few minutes, then went back all the BW, following the shore again.

Nothing there at all. And they're usually very easy to find around those islands.

Never saw a boat or canoe today, must be the snow. Not even alligator lady spawned so couldn't use her boat. But fortunately after a sell to Blackwater Docks there was a boat there

 

There's also a rescue south of Window Rock with canoes

Edited by aFinn
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
drizzi_b
6 hours ago, No Homing said:

I would do a Moonshiner story mission but I heard it doesn't work there anymore for some reason. And I have a 10$ bounty because I'm doing the evade bounty hunters award, so I can't do any moonshiners stuff.

I'm not doing 7/7 today anyway so whatever.

i used the first moonshiner mission and went over near bards crossing and got one pretty quickly.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OrionSR
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, No Homing said:

I would do a Moonshiner story mission but I heard it doesn't work there anymore for some reason.

A canoe from the moonshiner mission "Where There’s Smoke There’s Firewater" worked just fine for the daily challenge.

Edited by OrionSR
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DontGetClose1990

Any of you guys got the offensive dailies? Watch a youtube video about it and he said we couldnt do it with friends,it must be a poor random players.

 

Guess im gonna let it slide,dont wanna be an asshole just to get a gold bars.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eighthdoctor
Just now, DontGetClose1990 said:

Any of you guys got the offensive dailies? Watch a youtube video about it and he said we couldnt do it with friends,it must be a poor random players.

 

Guess im gonna let it slide,dont wanna be an asshole just to get a gold bars.

Nope but I did see Dirty Tyler's video on it! Griefers would love those.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No Homing
Posted (edited)

1 Channel Catfish caught

1 Defended a campsite

1 Horse tack updated

1 Lake Sturgeon caught

3 Player kills in Dead Eye in Free Roam Events

3 Player kills with a Shotgun in Showdowns

1 Visited Brandywine Drop

 

$200 Money made from moonshine sold

3 Moonshine Bootlegger Missions completed

1 Moonshine sold with at least 18 bottles intact

 

20 Donations to Cripps

6 Perfect carcasses donated to Cripps

2 Resupply missions completed

 

2 Bounties brought in from Lemoyne posters

1 Bounty hunt completed with 5 min or more left

1 Player bounties collected

 

3 Coins found

2 Collectibles found with a Metal Detector

3 Collectibles sold to Madam Nazar

Edited by No Homing
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nerfgoth

Well, I can fish...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DontGetClose1990
Posted (edited)

As soon as the daily change,usually we got the free roam events as well. But nope i didnt get it when we have daily for that,but im happy the first daily i got first was campsite.

Edited by DontGetClose1990
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUT THE BENZ

^invites to FR events is the equivalent to playing russian roulette

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No Homing
25 minutes ago, BUT THE BENZ said:

^invites to FR events is the equivalent to playing russian roulette

It works flawless in private lobbies.

The amount of issues public lobbies have is above and beyond acceptable for a triple AAA game.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OrionSR

1 Player bounties collected

 

How does this challenge work? I was working on max dishonor and figured eventually some players would come after me for the bounty, which was well over $10 for quite a while. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nerfgoth
1 hour ago, OrionSR said:

1 Player bounties collected

 

How does this challenge work? I was working on max dishonor and figured eventually some players would come after me for the bounty, which was well over $10 for quite a while. 

you need to hit 20 dollars to get chased by other players.....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No Homing
Posted (edited)

3 Cooked Seasoned Succulent Fish

5280 Distance traveled by coach or wagon

1 Placed top 3 with a score in Free Roam Events

3 Player headshot kills in Free Roam Events

1 Player kills from the hip in Showdowns

3 Small bird carcasses collected

5 Tobacco smoked or chewed

 

1 Completed special moonshine recipe

2 Moonshine Bar - Danced for 2 mins

2 Played with a band for 2 mins

 

3 Camp Stews eaten

3 Donated deadly predator carcass or skin

1 Resupply completed with 5 mins left

 

3 Arrowheads found

3 Family Heirlooms found

3 Lost Jewelry found

 

2 Bounties brought in from West Elizabeth posters

1 Bounty hunt completed with 5 min or more left

3 Bounty targets hogtied with a Reinforced Lasso

 

Edited by No Homing
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
t-p-d-a

I always kicked out of the lobby... it must to do with the camp.

 

The thing is.. my dailiy challenge get saved but not my gold!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUT THE BENZ

today's list is great to work through. good job R*andomizer! already did the lion share, only 4 challenges left. that 1 trader resupply mission and the 3 bounty challenges. do the latter work? it's been a while since I've tried them. if they checked like the rest I could get ALL 19 challenges done, probably. time is on my side that's for sure. I never managed to accomplish that before, and I guess I'll never be able to again. will see later in the day.... *pistols crossed*

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4eyedcoupe
1 hour ago, BUT THE BENZ said:

today's list is great to work through. good job R*andomizer! already did the lion share, only 4 challenges left. that 1 trader resupply mission and the 3 bounty challenges. do the latter work? it's been a while since I've tried them. if they checked like the rest I could get ALL 19 challenges done, probably. time is on my side that's for sure. I never managed to accomplish that before, and I guess I'll never be able to again. will see later in the day.... *pistols crossed*

Good luck!  I have never done all 19 either.  I've done 15-16 once or twice, but I usually don't concentrate on them hard.  I think today I might be 21 day streak so I should start getting .5 gold so maybe I'll give it a go too

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUT THE BENZ
Posted (edited)

give it a shot yeah. not very time consuming this time around I guess, it will take an hour or two, but most of the stuff is doable fast. cooking, eating, dancing etc...got lucky collecting the birds near strawberry, found the condor egg and so on. no posse sh*t is a blessing!

Edited by BUT THE BENZ
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Officer Friendly

So it looks like my streak is going to be reset. It no longer says 6/7 on the front page, is blank with a lock on the calender. RIP.

 

Just started playing online 6 days ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No Homing
1 hour ago, Officer Friendly said:

So it looks like my streak is going to be reset. It no longer says 6/7 on the front page, is blank with a lock on the calender. RIP.

 

Just started playing online 6 days ago.

Try to reboot your game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eighthdoctor

A decent day for dailies; for the first time ever, I managed to get all challenges (including the role-specific ones) completed. I don't know how some of you can do that day in and day out lol! 😉

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUT THE BENZ
Posted (edited)

1 f*ckin challenge left...and of course it's a resupply trader mission...and naturally that sh*thole of a camp won't spawn/show....it was fine for a few days, now it just fails since a daily is involved or what?

 

edit: camp worked, all done! there should be a reward on top for completing all challenges, right?!

Edited by BUT THE BENZ
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.