Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Diamond Casino Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA 6

      1. St Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Vik2390

List of Daily Challenges

Recommended Posts

docholladay1976
2 hours ago, No Homing said:

@Terribad Gamerso, I've been playing in solo lobbies for like a week now and have seen plenty of random encounters but haven't seen a dog to follow in probably 2 months now. This is imo the hardest daily in the game.

 

I think they've removed the dog, the collector, and the treasure hunter.  I used to encounter them pretty much daily, now nothing.  I don't think I've seen any of them since the moonshine update. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No Homing
7 minutes ago, docholladay1976 said:

I think they've removed the dog, the collector, and the treasure hunter.  I used to encounter them pretty much daily, now nothing.  I don't think I've seen any of them since the moonshine update. 

I have seen all 3 of them, the dog is extremely rare however.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DontGetClose1990
2 minutes ago, No Homing said:

I have seen all 3 of them, the dog is extremely rare however.

 

16 minutes ago, docholladay1976 said:

I think they've removed the dog, the collector, and the treasure hunter.  I used to encounter them pretty much daily, now nothing.  I don't think I've seen any of them since the moonshine update. 

 

I was in solo session for 6 hours straight when we got the dog daily before this, and no dog encounter at all. It was like rocktard removed it on purpose.

 

Few days later when i dont need it,i got the 2 encounter in separate days. 1 above bolger glade the other around armadillo.

 

Note to my self : if i get it later thats good,if not f*ck it. Im not gonna spend my time again looking for something that doesnt exist.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nerfgoth

Snacks in the shack counts as daily.....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GazzaRichNUFC
8 hours ago, kcole4001 said:

The piggies from Flatneck work as well.

I got rabbits, foxes, wild turkeys, and skunks, there were plenty around my camp area, it was no problem this time.

Took a while to get a loon, but eventually over in the field just west of Flatneck I scored one.

Feels good to get the main batch complete: (not to mention the bonus gold)

 

3520EF2B042BC1941D3E27325D242E38395E1D3D

For me the pigs at flatneck mainly only spawn in sessions under 20 players.

 

The chickens at Lagras seems to be the only animal spawn that doesn't get affected by 20+ lobbies.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DontGetClose1990
Posted (edited)

Update (solo session) : got the dog encounter near van horn. The funny thing was after i followed the dog to absinthe i came back to same location and the same exact dog spawn again.

Edited by DontGetClose1990
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kcole4001

I followed a dog yesterday (big surprise, a day early as always) to a lock box with some loot, fully expecting an ambush.

I haven't seen a dog encounter for ages.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DentureDynamite
Posted (edited)
On 3/5/2020 at 4:00 AM, No Homing said:

I have seen all 3 of them, the dog is extremely rare however.

Just as well, IMO--my understanding is that one of three things can happen:

 

* Leads you to a dead NPC (their owner)?

* Leads you into an ambush

* Leads you to a treasure chest

 

The first is utterly worthless and a waste of time, the second might actually lead to something worthwhile (looted collectable or treasure map if lucky), and the third is obviously what we'd all like. :)

 

Switching gears, the small birds are going to be hard to nail for us PC players--trying to free aim shots even on larger birds can be a royal pain, let alone tiny ones that actively dodge your aim.

 

(FWIW, watching real life birds outside my window, they don't change direction so drastically even a fraction of the time that birds in RDO do. I smell R*'s "handiwork" on this one.)

Edited by DentureDynamite
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jazzbone
Posted (edited)

I found a dog at a 3 way intersection west of Flatneck Station and sw of Burned Town. Time was 3:00 am.
When i saw the dog on the list i figured R* is trolling us again. It seems like months since my last dog encounter.
I was about to end my short 22+ no animals other than ravens session when i decided to use a treasure map near my location.
Got the dog, got the treasure at Burned Town, kept my daily streak going, and then logged off.

Edited by jazzbone
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4eyedcoupe
11 hours ago, Terribad Gamer said:

Trader
3 Camp Stews eaten

 

Moonshine
1 Moonshine sold with 5 mins left
 

 

 

These two never register for me.  In fact also the award for camp stews also hasn't registered.  It says I have only done a few and I usually make a stew every time I play

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Terribad Gamer
1 hour ago, 4eyedcoupe said:

These two never register for me.  In fact also the award for camp stews also hasn't registered.  It says I have only done a few and I usually make a stew every time I play

Have you tried eating 3 regular stews?  I have this exact issue but with the Cripps special stews never registering at all but the base stew always works when its just 3 stews eaten like today's

1 hour ago, DentureDynamite said:

Switching gears, the small birds are going to be hard to nail for us PC players--trying to free aim shots even on larger birds can be a royal pain, let alone tiny ones that actively dodge your aim.

I get most of my small birds from my horse, It seems to like killing songbirds and woofpeckers etc just while running about.  I am constantly turning back for the invisible kill it did lol

 

If your finding it difficult using the deadeye (Paint it black maybe) you could go console route with a controller and use that auto aim they benifit from since controllers are bad for aiming but I cant use them myself

2 hours ago, DentureDynamite said:

Just as well, IMO--my understanding is that one of three things can happen:

 

* Leads you to a dead NPC (their owner)?

* Leads you into an ambush

* Leads you to a treasure chest

The first dog encounter I ever had was the dead body and when I picked it up (thought that was maybe what the dog wanted) the dog immediately started attacking me and Cripps suddenly came over and shot the dog, fortunately it was right behind my camp and every other interaction with the dog since has been the chest, never seen an ambush from it but now I am aware it is a possibility

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4eyedcoupe

@Terribad Gamer I'll give it a shot, thanks for the tip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Terribad Gamer

Hope it works for you, fingers crossed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Caerfinon
4 hours ago, DentureDynamite said:

* Leads you to a dead NPC (their owner)?

You can loot the dead NPC owner.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Terribad Gamer

Standard
5 Alaskan Ginseng picked
1 Eagles plucked
2 Horse tonics used
1 Muskie caught
3 player kills with thrown weapons in Free Roam Events
1 Rescued someone in need
1 Visit Owanjila Dam

 

Trader
3 Donated deadly predator carcass or skin
20 Donations to Cripps
7 Medium animal carcasses donated to Cripps

 

Bounty hunter
2 Bounties brought in from New Austin poster
3 Bounty targets lassoed from horseback
2 Bounty targets tagged tagged with Tracking Arrow

 

Collector
3 American Wild Flowers found
3 Coins found
3 Collectibles sold to Madam Nazar

 

Moonshine
2 Crafted Toxic Moonshine
4827 Distance Moonshine Wagon traveled on mission
1 Drank own strong moonshine

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Terribad Gamer
Posted (edited)

Is it just me never seeing this before or is this a new addition to the animals?

 

unknown.png

 

Also got a few Mangy Rats too

Edited by Terribad Gamer
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery
14 minutes ago, Terribad Gamer said:

Is it just me never seeing this before or is this a new addition to the animals?

 

unknown.png

 

Also got a few Mangy Rats too

Were you near Elysian Pool by any chance? It's not new, I'll not spoil SP for anyone who hasn't played it yet, but it is explained in SP.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Terribad Gamer
1 minute ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

Were you near Elysian Pool by any chance? It's not new, I'll not spoil SP for anyone who hasn't played it yet, but it is explained in SP.

Yes it was but first I ever saw and Yes I know the story mode and reason but I collect rats from Elysian pool cave all the time when near and never saw the rats being mangy before (Picked up they seem to turn to poor in inventory) But at least I know now its just that area and not a new thing all over lol

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nerfgoth
3 hours ago, Terribad Gamer said:

 

 

Collector
3 American Wild Flowers found
3 Coins found
3 Collectibles sold to Madam Nazar


 

She is in Bolger Glade

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leftover Pizza
1 hour ago, Nerfgoth said:

She is in Bolger Glade

 

Lucky I was too. Sold 3 items to her, bought 30 flight feathers, donated those to Cripps and logged off again. That's all I could be bothered with today in this game.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nerfgoth
2 hours ago, Leftover Pizza said:

 

Lucky I was too. Sold 3 items to her, bought 30 flight feathers, donated those to Cripps and logged off again. That's all I could be bothered with today in this game.

No horse tonic used? Disappointed dude!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUT THE BENZ

get this: last night I started a mission for angus at wallace station. when it started, as I hopped on my nag, MUTT shows up (dog encounter)! I was SO surprised, thinking f*ck YEAH 7/7 became a possibilty! try to NOT f*ck this up etc...

 

SO, I started to follow the dog, BUT I also knew the grizzlie lying not far from us in the woods would attack (I lost the dog once before since the bear just attacked and killed me) and thus, I turned a bit left and killed that bear right away. so it wouldn't interfere with us....then I turned right again and guess what, the f*cking dog was gone?! I still saw the trail, followed, but it was gone!

 

f*cking bullsh*t eh!?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DentureDynamite

^^ Sounds about right--the only thing R* has succeeded at recently is making spawns/despawns of everything (animals, NPCs and events) highly unreliable.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Terribad Gamer
12 hours ago, Nerfgoth said:

She is in Bolger Glade

Total noob question here because I have never done it before but Can you sell via post and it count as selling collections to Madam Nazar or do you have to visit her and sell directly?  I really have not bothered with this daily atall and hardly sold anything to her.  I have tested the Value of Posting and selling directly to find both the same so I was guessing you could just post sell rather than visit or is this confirmed not to be the case?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eighthdoctor

@Terribad Gamer - I'm pretty sure I sold her a complete set sometime last week for that same daily challenge and it counted as 3/3 collectibles sold to Madam Nazar (although I sold the complete set while at her stall as I'd forgotten to mail it to her!).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Terribad Gamer
1 minute ago, eighthdoctor said:

@Terribad Gamer - I'm pretty sure I sold her a complete set sometime last week for that same daily challenge and it counted as 3/3 collectibles sold to Madam Nazar (although I sold the complete set while at her stall as I'd forgotten to mail it to her!).

Yeah I am in no doubt that selling to her counts (unless like others it just doesn't check) just wondering if anyone can confirm for other peoples sake if you can mail them instead as that would be soo much easier to complete than hunting her down but I just cant be bothered doing most of them these days as all I do is log on and get the daily list typed up and get one or 2 daily challenges done once posted and log off again till the next day lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nerfgoth
10 minutes ago, Terribad Gamer said:

Total noob question here because I have never done it before but Can you sell via post and it count as selling collections to Madam Nazar or do you have to visit her and sell directly?  I really have not bothered with this daily atall and hardly sold anything to her.  I have tested the Value of Posting and selling directly to find both the same so I was guessing you could just post sell rather than visit or is this confirmed not to be the case?

It's not a stupid question!

 

You can only sell full collection via mail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Terribad Gamer
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Nerfgoth said:

It's not a stupid question!

 

You can only sell full collection via mail.

I said Noob not Stupid, huge difference lol

 

And I thought you had to sell 3 full collections not just 3 items but yeah if you sold a collection via mail does it count for the daily?

 

Just checked my stats and I sold more than I thought. a total of 4 Collections sold (Arrowheads, Antique Alcohol bottles, Bird eggs and a weekly collection) LOL, and I was lvl 20 before I sold anything too which shouldn't even be a thing

Edited by Terribad Gamer
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nerfgoth
4 minutes ago, Terribad Gamer said:

I said Noob not Stupid, huge difference lol

 

And I thought you had to sell 3 full collections not just 3 items but yeah if you sold a collection via mail does it count for the daily?

 

Just checked my stats and I sold more than I thought. a total of 4 Collections sold (Arrowheads, Antique Alcohol bottles, Bird eggs and a weekly collection) LOL, and I was lvl 20 before I sold anything too which shouldn't even be a thing

A full collection is more than the 3 you need for the daily so you are going to be fine!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Terribad Gamer
1 minute ago, Nerfgoth said:

A full collection is more than the 3 you need for the daily so you are going to be fine!

So mailing it in does count then and you don't need to visit her?

 

The only reason I asked was you posted where to find her and it made me think you HAVE to find her is all.  I still wont be doing those ones myself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 7 Users Currently Viewing
    5 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

    • koeklin
    • BUT THE BENZ
    • ShadyDoge
    • OrionSR
    • DaftSuit
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.