Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Diamond Casino Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

      1. Events
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA 6

    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Vik2390

List of Daily Challenges

Recommended Posts

No Homing

Nice, this was probably the quickest 7/7 I've ever done.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery
7 hours ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

Just hope I get ambushed at some point today.

Still no ambush. 

 

Had loads of other random events/encounters, even had Poison Poppy's Moonshine events pop up, but can't get an ambush, even when in a solo session.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
drizzi_b
9 hours ago, No Homing said:

Also, it's leap day and we have to do a bunch of jumping with our horses, nice one R* 😛

Lmao when I first saw the list I was like wtf are we jumping everywhere today

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red Lynx 23

First time I did seven daily challenges in awhile, It took some wandering around West Elizabeth, New Hanover, and Lemoyne, but I triggered my most frequent ambush by Lemoyne Raiders just southeast of the Strange Man's cabin. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leftover Pizza
6 hours ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

Still no ambush. 

 

Had loads of other random events/encounters, even had Poison Poppy's Moonshine events pop up, but can't get an ambush, even when in a solo session.

 

I finally found one and it could have turned into an escort, if I was unlucky. Ran into the lass at Braithwaite Manor after traveling the world for about 5 or 6 hours. I did 17 daily challenges today, in search of an ambush..... 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery
12 minutes ago, Leftover Pizza said:

 

I finally found one and it could have turned into an escort, if I was unlucky. Ran into the lass at Braithwaite Manor after traveling the world for about 5 or 6 hours. I did 17 daily challenges today, in search of an ambush..... 

Still haven't got one.

 

Random events have been triggering well today for me too. I'm not going to complain, too much, because what do I really need to 2 extra gold bars I'd get for the 7th daily and bonus for, but failing to get the 7/7 because of RNG is always a bit disappointing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUT THE BENZ
32 minutes ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

Still haven't got one.

try near strawberry, just ride through town and then head down into the valley. dem O' driscolls (not really killers you know) will be there!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery
21 minutes ago, BUT THE BENZ said:

try near strawberry, just ride through town and then head down into the valley. dem O' driscolls (not really killers you know) will be there!

Funny you should say that.

The O'Driscolls put in the minimum amount of effort, but they all count.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coleco

Today's dailies be like

 

 

 

GG R*

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUT THE BENZ

yeah those dailies are truly NOT random. today's proof of that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leftover Pizza
1 hour ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

Still haven't got one.

 

Random events have been triggering well today for me too. I'm not going to complain, too much, because what do I really need to 2 extra gold bars I'd get for the 7th daily and bonus for, but failing to get the 7/7 because of RNG is always a bit disappointing.

 

Yeah, I get what you mean. I don't need it anymore either. I'm sitting on 380 gold bars at the moment, after being stripped clean of them by my grandkids on New year's Eve. 

I'll be good for the coming update and Outlaw Pass. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUT THE BENZ
49 minutes ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

Funny you should say that.

The O'Driscolls put in the minimum amount of effort, but they all count.

ha yes that's the best ambush you can get. just the 2 on the rocks. I had to put up with the whole gang today, took me 30 seconds longer ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leftover Pizza
2 minutes ago, BUT THE BENZ said:

yeah those dailies are truly NOT random. today's proof of that

 

They feel like they're catered to weekend warriors. Easy peasy dailes for the casual noobs.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jazzbone

Try up in Doverhill near the lab and tesla tower for an ambush.
The lady will ask for a ride to Annesburg or start an ambush.

After getting 6 of 7 i decided to go for it and finally get the buckle.
My first attempt was the ride so i decided to try again and that time i got the ambush.
The lab interior and a shotgun is great for ambushing the ambushers.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nugsy
Posted (edited)

Anybody fancy making a private session with me to help spawn ambushes?

 

Edit : Expired.

Edited by Nugsy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan390
1 hour ago, jazzbone said:

Try up in Doverhill near the lab and tesla tower for an ambush.
The lady will ask for a ride to Annesburg or start an ambush.

After getting 6 of 7 i decided to go for it and finally get the buckle.
My first attempt was the ride so i decided to try again and that time i got the ambush.
The lab interior and a shotgun is great for ambushing the ambushers.

Got it there first try, thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AdamNortonUK
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Leftover Pizza said:

 

I finally found one and it could have turned into an escort, if I was unlucky. Ran into the lass at Braithwaite Manor after traveling the world for about 5 or 6 hours. I did 17 daily challenges today, in search of an ambush..... 

I usually knock over the escorts that could turn into ambushes as that way they start attacking you if it’s an ambush and just run away if it was an escort! Saves me time having to deal with dropping the escort off if it didn’t turn into an ambush by talking to them! Haha!

Edited by AdamNortonUK
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AdamNortonUK

And trust there to be an easy set of dailies when I’ve decided to reset both my PS4 and PC streaks since I lost my PC one due to disconnects a few days ago! 
 

Decided to reset them so they’re both the same streak and I can keep track of them better by starting my streak on the 1st of the month!

 

Quick question as I didn’t notice, but do you get a treasure map every 28 days or only one for the first 28 days?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Terribad Gamer

Standard
10 Flying birds killed
5 Fresh produce eaten
3 Non-player enemies killed with a Maxim Gun
3 player kills with a Riffle in Showdowns
1 Rescue someone in need
3 Used an emote on a player in Free Roam
5 Wild Carrots picked

 

Trader
20 Carcasses donated within 10 minutes
3 Donated deadly predator carcass or skin
1 Resupply completed with 5 mins left

 

Bounty hunter
1 Bounty hunt completed with 5 min or more left
3 Bounty targets lassoed from horseback
3 More than one bounty target brought in at once

 

Collector
1 Antique Alcohol drunk
3 Collectibles looted from non-player enemies
3 Family Heirlooms found

 

Moonshine
$200.00 Money made from moonshine sold
1 Moonshine Bar - Changed decor
Moonshine sold with at least 18 Bottles intact

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Terribad Gamer

Wow, I didn't even think that would be possible lol

 

unknown.png

 

Whats that, about 98% complete?

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DontGetClose1990
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, AdamNortonUK said:

And trust there to be an easy set of dailies when I’ve decided to reset both my PS4 and PC streaks since I lost my PC one due to disconnects a few days ago! 
 

Decided to reset them so they’re both the same streak and I can keep track of them better by starting my streak on the 1st of the month!

 

Quick question as I didn’t notice, but do you get a treasure map every 28 days or only one for the first 28 days?

You will get it once,the first 28 days streak.

 

4 hours ago, Terribad Gamer said:

Wow, I didn't even think that would be possible lol

 

unknown.png

 

Whats that, about 98% complete?

 

 As far as i know,if you complete the mission when the timer is less than 5 minutes that thing most likely will happen. If im not wrong maybe around 4 minute and 40 to 50 seconds left?

Edited by DontGetClose1990

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirror Park Resident
Posted (edited)

nvm

Edited by Mirror Park Resident
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No Homing
1 hour ago, Mirror Park Resident said:

It's more than 5 minutes remaining for the daily to be completed.

You don't say! :O

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirror Park Resident
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, No Homing said:

You don't say! :O

Misunderstood that post. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Mirror Park Resident
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Terribad Gamer
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, DontGetClose1990 said:

As far as i know,if you complete the mission when the timer is less than 5 minutes that thing most likely will happen. If im not wrong maybe around 4 minute and 40 to 50 seconds left?

If your asking me how long was left, it was at 5:15 last seen before it disappeared with the view change upon drop so yeah was 5+mins remaining on the timer.  I only posted it as it has a progress bar almost complete for a 0/1 item.  I have seen them on 2/3 items etc but 1 is either done or not and that one glitched out for me, it even popped up on screen saying 0/1 which only happens when its started or completed (you get the popups for the first of many and last of many, like the 2 goods delivered is a PITA as when you sell 100 it says 1/2 goods delivered and takes a while before it pops up with the 2/2 goods delivered)

 

It was the god damn annoying one where you robbed the train heading into St Denis, where when you catch up to it out of Rhodes you can no longer get along side it till it stops in St Denis pretty much.  Not the easiest to do with more than 5 mins left but can be done better than I did that time

Edited by Terribad Gamer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nerfgoth

Trade route and Salvage is easiest to emotes on....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DontGetClose1990
Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, Terribad Gamer said:

If your asking me how long was left, it was at 5:15 last seen before it disappeared with the view change upon drop so yeah was 5+mins remaining on the timer.  I only posted it as it has a progress bar almost complete for a 0/1 item.  I have seen them on 2/3 items etc but 1 is either done or not and that one glitched out for me, it even popped up on screen saying 0/1 which only happens when its started or completed (you get the popups for the first of many and last of many, like the 2 goods delivered is a PITA as when you sell 100 it says 1/2 goods delivered and takes a while before it pops up with the 2/2 goods delivered)

In my own experience,it was the bounty mission where i had to complete the mission not less than 5 mins. In my case i completely forgot that daily and waited for the timer lol. After i delivered the bounty, 0/1 bounty mission completed with 5 min left popped up. Same like your image up there but the grey color was like tiny bit.

 

34 minutes ago, Nerfgoth said:

Trade route and Salvage is easiest to emotes on....

Didnt know that daily can be done in free roam event lol. Nice one!

Edited by DontGetClose1990

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Terribad Gamer
5 hours ago, DontGetClose1990 said:

In my own experience,it was the bounty mission where i had to complete the mission not less than 5 mins. In my case i completely forgot that daily and waited for the timer lol. After i delivered the bounty, 0/1 bounty mission completed with 5 min left popped up. Same like your image up there but the grey color was like tiny bit.

Guess my clock is out of sync then or something, just the same way I cant eat and count for picked I can only pick.  Wouldn't expect anything more from them to be honest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AStiffBreeze
Posted (edited)

5 Blackberries picked
5 Canned food eaten
1 Crafted a horse care item
5280 Distance travelled by coach or wagon
3 Free Roam missions completed
5 Perch caught
1 Player kills from the hip in Free Roam Events

 

5 Bird Eggs found
2 Collectibles found with a Metal Detector
3 Lost Jewellery found

 

2 Crafted Toxic Moonshine
2 Moonshine of preferred type sold to a buyer
4 Moonshine served to other players at a bar

 

3 Camp Stews eaten
15838 Distance Delivery Wagon traveled on mission
6 Perfect carcasses donated to Cripps

 

3 Bounty targets hogtied with a Reinforced Lasso
1 Hard [$$$] or Legendary Bounty mission completed
1 Player bounties collected

Edited by AStiffBreeze
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nerfgoth

Blackberries can be found around the road from Valentine to Dakota River.

Perch can easiest be found in the lake above Brandywine Drop.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 13 Users Currently Viewing
    8 members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests

    • OrionSR
    • Nerfgoth
    • DontGetClose1990
    • No Homing
    • Gettin up
    • Ronin Ogami
    • jackedbanan
    • Ragnar Stalheim
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.