• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BUT THE BENZ

• AdamNortonUK

• No Homing

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Howdy, fellers. As you may know, tomorrow, feb. 26th, RDO will get an beta update, which brings to us various Daily Challenges, that may be completed everyday for gold nuggets. Just like Daily Objecti

Today's dailys are as following:   General daily:   0/5 Blackcurrant picked/eaten 0/1 Finish Showdown in Elimination Series 0/5 Fresh produce eaten 0/3 Player kills

Last night I was disconnected TWICE after 30 or 40 minutes while just waiting to clock up a full game day without hostility.

7 hours ago, Mirror Park Resident said:

Watching youtube videos to get herb locations is turning into a chore.

Have you tried https://rdomap.com/ ?

• Like 4
CMCSAVAGE
3 hours ago, drizzi_b said:

0/5 provisions cooked at campfire

That's a new one, at least we get to choose. I wonder if brewing coffee works. 

• Like 1
ALifeOfMisery

The x2 gold is too good to turn down, especially this week while I'm off work, might as well try to get 7/7 as many times as I can before going back to cherry picking a couple of easy challenges per day.

That being said, I really don't know how many times I can stomach doing showdown and race related challenges. I just don't find them fun and races quickly turned from tedious to infuriating when I had to sit through 7 just to get 3 to register.

• Like 5
Shadowfennekin
12 minutes ago, Nugsy said:

Last night I was disconnected TWICE after 30 or 40 minutes while just waiting to clock up a full game day without hostility.

Have you tried https://rdomap.com/ ?

That's why I won't even bother with that damn challenge anymore

ALifeOfMisery
3 minutes ago, AmyStone said:

Why are we getting double gold? How long will it be for?

x2 on gold from daily challenges is part of the new event which ends September 2nd.

From the Newswire:

"adventure-seekers can earn Double Gold for taking on Daily Challenges this week. Completing all seven Challenges will award a total of Four Gold Bars per day through September 2.

Additionally, those who complete 10 Daily Challenges over the course of the next seven days will receive a gift of 30x Explosive Repeater Ammo and 10x Poison Throwing Knives to use as they please during their adventures across the five states."

Edited by ALifeOfMisery
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, AmyStone said:

Why are we getting double gold?

to get us terrified enough of what will be gold only in the next update.

• Like 3
Danish Crusader
22 minutes ago, ChaosUndead said:

to get us terrified enough of what will be gold only in the next update.

icon.jpg

• Like 4
drizzi_b
57 minutes ago, CMCSAVAGE said:

That's a new one, at least we get to choose. I wonder if brewing coffee works. 

Yeah brewing coffee works. That’s the first thing I tried because I had 20 of them and I never use it, and got it done that way.

• Like 7
Ronin Ogami
10 minutes ago, drizzi_b said:

Yeah brewing coffee works. That’s the first thing I tried because I had 20 of them and I never use it, and got it done that way.

Oh thank Basst. My satchel's actually getting full from all the meat they make us cook. I have 40 exotic birds, big game, small game, plump bird, etc. it's getting a bit ridiculous.

• Like 2
CMCSAVAGE
13 minutes ago, drizzi_b said:

First thing I tried also, as I have way too much meat as it is. Did it at Saint Denis and right after I was done, here comes a train 😀

• Like 5
Mirror Park Resident

Well, my first complete set of 7 dailies. With the 28-day streak multiplier going on and the double gold...... Not bad.👌

• Like 3

I'm back, cowgirls and outlawetess. Aproxinate Friday happily turned in real Wednesday. No new challenges popped in my out-time, as i see. 

• Like 1
Leftover Pizza
3 hours ago, AmyStone said:

Why are we getting double gold? How long will it be for?

We get double gold to make us stay in the game for it, because there is absolutely no other reason to play it for the coming 2 weeks, until they think they can finally release the summer update. It's also to sooth our anger for their f*ck ups and keep the negative comments at bay as much as possible for this emergency bandaid they applied to us. 

Give them double gold and they'll be over the moon for a few days, long enough for the negative tweets to die out. 

• Like 6
Nerfgoth
1 hour ago, Leftover Pizza said:

We get double gold to make us stay in the game for it, because there is absolutely no other reason to play it for the coming 2 weeks, until they think they can finally release the summer update. It's also to sooth our anger for their f*ck ups and keep the negative comments at bay as much as possible for this emergency bandaid they applied to us. 

Give them double gold and they'll be over the moon for a few days, long enough for the negative tweets to die out. 

I think this has something to do with the shareholders!? Right now R* and T2 are bragging how many players that plays RD:O!

Ronin Ogami

Pretty easy 7/7 today. Might even head back into showdowns later to try & get some of that bonus XP. Hope tomorrow's just as good.

• Like 1
DentureDynamite
On 8/21/2019 at 11:06 AM, Nerfgoth said:

I think this has something to do with the shareholders!? Right now R* and T2 are bragging how many players that plays RD:O!

If only R* and T2 were connected to reality. Not sure what they've been smoking.

YouTube is a pretty good indicator of how lackluster the game has become still is.

Edited by DentureDynamite
  • Like 2
Hayes MP

Bout to give up. Keep getting kicked back to free roam when trying to start showdowns. Rockstar getting the last laugh making it this frustrating to get the double payouts.

• Like 1
CMCSAVAGE
18 minutes ago, Hayes MP said:

Bout to give up. Keep getting kicked back to free roam when trying to start showdowns. 

Normally I don't have issues, but today was fkn horrible. Got kicked 5 times on regular and 1 on large. 5 attempts were quick join and 1 from main menu. What did work was going to a marker on the map. Weird though, there was no post, just a prompt.

Hayes MP
13 minutes ago, CMCSAVAGE said:

Normally I don't have issues, but today was fkn horrible. Got kicked 5 times on regular and 1 on large. 5 attempts were quick join and 1 from main menu. What did work was going to a marker on the map. Weird though, there was no post, just a prompt.

I tried 3 from quick join and 2 from main menu then rage quit. Didn't think to try it from the marker so if I get some more time later I'll give it a try. Thanks for the suggestion. I just hate sitting on 6/7 and missing out on 4 extra bars. This double payout is making it sting that much more when the game is screwed up. lol

BUT THE BENZ
22 hours ago, ZakeBudek said:

So uh, did the entire "early" crew get screwed today? Or just me... I completed all 7 at around 12 pm EST, 10 hours into the day, and only got the standard 5 gold. No change logging back in just now.

R* could "correct" the numbers, then again I was rewarded 10 bars too much a month or 2 ago, so I ain't complaining.

ALifeOfMisery
17 minutes ago, Gleeman Vox said:

I might as well wait for railroad baron because finding a train in free roam is annoying

It will take a long time but riding the trolley in Saint Denis counts.

• Like 2
Van_Hellsing

7/7. Normally riding a train is a pain. I spawned in Annesburg and  a train was waiting. Some nice player was riding it and I hopped in. It restored my faith in the community to some degree. 

I drank five coffee at my camp. Otherwise the grinded coffee clutters my inventory anyway. 

Races were public, not the bugged posse variety. 

Longnose gar spawn east of Lagras. A lot of players were fishing there. Once caught, my avatar was unable to pick it up. My avatar dropped it immediately on the ground. I let it be. 

Golden currant grows northeast of Emerald Station or west of Van Horn. 

I was stuck for some time with two headshots. Everybody was camping and some maps make headshots more easy than others. 

• Like 1
Rev. Gnash

@Gleeman

Play story mission - Right Side of the Tracks.

When you spawn back into Free roam. Train will come thru Riggs Station.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Gleeman Vox said:

I might as well wait for railroad baron because finding a train in free roam is annoying

How did that work out? Lol.