1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Vik2390

List of Daily Challenges (READ FIRST POST!)

Happy Hunter

Is there some easy way to get the posse feuds one, aside from calling in three other friends?

I don't want to go attacking people hoping to get a feud started, and even if I was going to do that I'd still need someone in my posse, someone in theirs too. The thing is just BS. There's no trick to get around it easily?

Otherwise, I might just drop these objectives, assuming there's no big reward after a month or whatever.

•—•
1 hour ago, Happy Hunter said:

Is there some easy way to get the posse feuds one, aside from calling in three other friends?

I don't want to go attacking people hoping to get a feud started, and even if I was going to do that I'd still need someone in my posse, someone in theirs too. The thing is just BS. There's no trick to get around it easily?

Otherwise, I might just drop these objectives, assuming there's no big reward after a month or whatever.

Calling friends would be fastest way,

If you're gonna attack people, then big posses are more likely to feud. At least from experience. You might have to ruin one of their Stranger Missions, one after another until they accept.

I would drop those challenges already. I already did for myself. Not worth.

5 hours ago, Shane_Dbns said:

ROCKSTAR NO

2nl65w6.jpg

Just switch to something you already own. Like if you got survivalist or default or opulent, then just need to switch theme. But don't need to buy anything...

Shane_Dbns

I don't have any other themes

yeagerbom

Would anyone be willing to trade posse feud wins on Xbox? I’ll be on till 2:30 pm eastern time. Xbox name is YeagerBOM

4eyedcoupe
1 hour ago, Shane_Dbns said:

I don't have any other themes

I didn't either last week when I got this one.  I decided to get the Hobo for $175? as a long term investment knowing that this objective would eventually be back.  Shocked that it only took about a week.

Rafae S

🤢

I8hJHMr.jpg

Vik2390
Posted (edited)

0/1 Free Roam events won.

Seriously? R*, you want me to win that sh*tshow mess? Can you win it by yourselves first? It's a lot easier win a war being only one versus many, than win that senseless slaughters in these events, when players shoot each other first, second — shoot each other again and third — do event objective to win.

Edited by Vik2390

Ronin Ogami
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Rafae S said:

🤢

I8hJHMr.jpg

With all the "PvP" they're trying to cram down our throats, I'm just about done with these daily BS challenges.  F.U., R* with your semi auto kills, posse infighting & free roam wins. 

Edited by Ronin Ogami

TheExecutor10
Posted (edited)

Is it confirmed there are special rewards or streak bonuses?

When the update dropped R* didn't specify the rewards. I know you get 1 gold bar and 1400XP in total for completing each of the 7 challenges, but what about getting extra Gold Bars and XP for completing all the daily challenges for a number of days/weeks?

By the way guys I have a good tip for you I used today for the revive challenge:

Create a posse and enable friendly fire. You can now kill your posse members without losing honor, becoming red or obtaining a bounty. We shot each other in the foot 3 times and also revived each other to complete the daily challenge.

Then we started a posse infighting in the same area where there were a lot of huckleberries and birds to complete the herb collecting, egret and carcass challenge and didn't even fight each other. When the infighting was over, we also completed that.

Next challenge was to win an event. Since we were a posse and I had slippery bastard we had a huge advantage in despatch rider. I won for my posse, and with that they also completed the challenge.

The last problem were the semi auto kills. But luckily we found the pistol in the most wanted showdown we joined and with that all 7 daily challenges completed in under 40 mins.

Edited by TheExecutor10

Rafae S

nTx3k69.jpg

TF is a collared peccarie

rae_97
8 minutes ago, Rafae S said:

nTx3k69.jpg

The wild pigs in New Austin.

Rafae S
4 minutes ago, rae_97 said:

The wild pigs in New Austin.

Are they easy to find?

rae_97
2 minutes ago, Rafae S said:

Are they easy to find?

Yeah. They're usually near Armadillo, especially towards that run down farm to the south.

Happy Hunter
24 minutes ago, Rafae S said:

nTx3k69.jpg

This is a nice easy set. The Peccarie is just a kind of boar that's in New Austin. Golden Currants are all over Great Plains I think. Weapons can be done in a lot of showdowns, especially name your weapon. The gila monster is probably the hardest. Pretty sure that's some lizard thing in the desert. Not dangerous though, I don't think.

I've given up on doing all of them each day though. Doesn't seem to be a weekly bonus, and I'm guessing not a monthly bonus. Stuff like the posse feuds is just too much effort.

Rafae S

Golden Currants 

AGZZjjQ.jpg

Rafae S

Found a Banded Gila Monster here, tiny bastards.

iqf7kAy.jpg

Still have yet to find a peccarie though.

Mad-Monkey_1st

Looking at todays im not bothering going online 

Vik2390
Posted (edited)

I've noticed strange: one of today's challenges is WEAPONS cleaned with Gun Oil, BUT early i've added in list GUNS cleaned with Gun Oil. Maybe someone of you remember — it was written exactly like this: GUNS, not WEAPONS. So, obvious questions: what difference between and do i need to add WEAPONS or early added GUNS will be just fine?

Edited by Vik2390

Rafae S

Ha! Finally found these f*ckers here.

ckoE4OW.jpg

Rafae S

Boom.

HsDi1hP.jpg

Mad-Monkey_1st
5 minutes ago, Rafae S said:

Boom.

HsDi1hP.jpg

I wont even go online today as there are 2 lots of KILL 5 Players that = bloodbath in free roam.

When there ar no KILL PLAYERS the lobby's are all reasonably well behaved 

Rafae S
4 minutes ago, GTP_Monkey said:

I wont even go online today as there are 2 lots of KILL 5 Players that = bloodbath in free roam.

When there ar no KILL PLAYERS the lobby's are all reasonably well behaved 

Showdown matches.

Mad-Monkey_1st
12 minutes ago, Rafae S said:

Showdown matches.

But the noobs who cant get anywhere in showdown stay free roam and camp out in all the spawn areas, Shoot you in the back whilst fishing or hunting and as soon as ive respawned they jump lobby, Very rare a mid or high level does this though 

Ronin Ogami
2 hours ago, GTP_Monkey said:

But the noobs who cant get anywhere in showdown stay free roam and camp out in all the spawn areas, Shoot you in the back whilst fishing or hunting and as soon as ive respawned they jump lobby, Very rare a mid or high level does this though 

Double edged sword. Just be prepared to defend yourself.  Go into options & set your radar to expanded, gives you a wider view on the mini map. Takes some getting used to, but you can see greifers coming far easier. Also pay attention to dot movement when near players. ANYone running up on you means you gotta be ready. I've accidentally shot a player or two running up to me to wave or be nice ,but that's also a rare mistake. 

Rafae S

Ronin Ogami

R* can just f*** right off with their feud crap. & They're still not specifying that the weapons challenges should be done in PvP Showdown/Spoils of War. These people are truly lost.

Vik2390
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Ronin Ogami said:

R* can just f*** right off with their feud crap. & They're still not specifying that the weapons challenges should be done in PvP Showdown/Spoils of War. These people are truly lost.

Not so bad today. It's only start Feud not win. Kills yeah, annoying, but in Most Wanted can be done. Only one thing still frustrating in this case: you can't choose PvP game mode which you like or need. 

Edited by Vik2390

Ronin Ogami
6 minutes ago, Vik2390 said:

Not so bad today. It's only start Feud not win. Kills yeah, annoying, but in Most Wanted can be done. Only one thing still frustrating in this case: you can't choose PvP game mode which you like or need. 

You can go to spoils of war, & there's plenty of evans repeaters around. Carbine you just gotta wait for "Name your weapon" (hate that mode).

Vik2390
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Ronin Ogami said:

You can go to spoils of war, & there's plenty of evans repeaters around. Carbine you just gotta wait for "Name your weapon" (hate that mode).

That's what i'm talking about: you need to wait till needful mode pop and play through all of other crap for 10-15-20-maybe more minutes. You can't just choose what you like like in GTA Online.

Edited by Vik2390

Ronin Ogami
10 minutes ago, Vik2390 said:

That's what i'm talking about: you need to wait till needful mode pop and play through all of other crap for 10-15-20-maybe more minutes. You can't just choose what you like like in GTA Online.

Turst me, that's one of two big reasons I stopped playing Showdown for PvP & moved to Spoils. I can't stand name your weapon, or hostile territory.