Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

Vik2390

List of Daily Challenges (READ FIRST POST!)

Recommended Posts

Xtf
4 hours ago, No Homing said:

I've heard many people here saying they often don't receive invites at all, I always assume they are doing stranger missions or being a member of a posse, but this is the 2nd time I haven't received an invite, 2 days ago it happened too.

And I'm just idling in the post office.

It's past the 24th minute now which is the latest I've seen a delayed event trigger, so I guess I'm heading back to BL2 or maybe GTAO.

 

Funny thing, I've won the last 3 animal kills challenges, but all 3 fishing challenges which start after it have been a disaster, first 2 I was glitched, nothing would bite, now I don't even receive invites.

Makes me wonder why I even wait for it.

My biggest delay was 30 minutes,  it's normally the 16:00 one starting aroun 16:30 but then animal kills starts at 16:45.  Animal kills is not hunting, it's mental, 30 people charging about shooting anything that moves.  Definitely putting the wild in the wild west.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4eyedcoupe
4 hours ago, No Homing said:

I've heard many people here saying they often don't receive invites at all, I always assume they are doing stranger missions or being a member of a posse, but this is the 2nd time I haven't received an invite, 2 days ago it happened too.

And I'm just idling in the post office.

It's past the 24th minute now which is the latest I've seen a delayed event trigger, so I guess I'm heading back to BL2 or maybe GTAO.

 

Funny thing, I've won the last 3 animal kills challenges, but all 3 fishing challenges which start after it have been a disaster, first 2 I was glitched, nothing would bite, now I don't even receive invites.

Makes me wonder why I even wait for it.

I did a swamp fishing challenge yesterday.  I came in 3rd with only two fish.  The winner only caught two fish, 2nd place had 5.  Looking down the list everyone else had 2 or less.  The fish just weren't biting.  I was in an area where there were plenty and I would watch them follow my lure all the way to shore but the wouldn't bite.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AmyStone
21 minutes ago, Xtf said:

My biggest delay was 30 minutes,  it's normally the 16:00 one starting aroun 16:30 but then animal kills starts at 16:45.  Animal kills is not hunting, it's mental, 30 people charging about shooting anything that moves.  Definitely putting the wild in the wild west.

Hang on. Are you saying that these events start at the same time of the day every day? Real time of day?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No Homing
5 minutes ago, AmyStone said:

Hang on. Are you saying that these events start at the same time of the day every day? Real time of day?

Yes. Every day is the same. Till they release a new freemode event.

I'll have a thread up soon but I'm lazy, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4eyedcoupe
10 minutes ago, No Homing said:

Yes. Every day is the same. Till they release a new freemode event.

I'll have a thread up soon but I'm lazy, lol.

I had no idea.  Looking forward to the thread, that will be a big help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leftover Pizza
2 hours ago, Stupidis said:

Elks are pretty easy though. As well is sage.

Too busy with work and other stuff. I’ll have to resort to PS Remote Play on iPad, so traveling without a decent controller is a big fat No No. My character is in Valentine, so it’s easiest to keep the streak going just doing that one “challenge”. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Danelaw
7 hours ago, Stupidis said:

Just so you know. Showdown series large DO NOT COUNT.

Does anyone have a confirmation of what does work? I've been looking at never-ending loading screens for the a long time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stupidis
1 hour ago, Danelaw said:

Does anyone have a confirmation of what does work? I've been looking at never-ending loading screens for the a long time.

Ordinary showdowns i guess. Small, no. Large, no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheLordMarvel

All those kills

 

HusrG2Z.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raylan Givens
3 hours ago, 4eyedcoupe said:

I did a swamp fishing challenge yesterday.  I came in 3rd with only two fish.  The winner only caught two fish, 2nd place had 5.  Looking down the list everyone else had 2 or less.  The fish just weren't biting.  I was in an area where there were plenty and I would watch them follow my lure all the way to shore but the wouldn't bite.  

This is why I avoid the swamp challenge now. I did it 2-3 times and had these exact results. Saw fish, they'd look at my lure/bait and just keep swimming along. Not the worst way to spend 10 minutes, but not my cup of tea. 

 

Lake/river challenges seem to work fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CMCSAVAGE

6/7 today, got tired of being a bullet sponge trying for melee kills, although I did get one. My first attempt at a Freeroam Event.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RayD70
6 hours ago, CMCSAVAGE said:

No "probably" about it, it is. I hope this doesn't become the trend because they didn't reset the multiplier, #R* Logic. Personally I can't really complain considering I only missed like 2 on the last 28 day streak, and those were due to technical issues.

 

They are called "challenges", but the challenge shouldn't be getting the fkn things to work. The posse versus ones are the ones I have issues with. Yeah there's work arounds, but they should just work. Other have issues with Freeroam Event invites and joining Showdown Series Large.

 

What I don't like, is that R* doesn't consider 2 people a posse. Hopefully since it's a challenge I'll find some posse that starts hunt the leader.

I play late at night (EST), so I don't know if this is the case during normal hours. But when the dailies reset at 2 am (my time) within 30 minutes or so, we see several random posse invites. Safe to assume most of them are trying to pull people in to do the challenges. On days I'm flying solo, this has helped me. If my friend and I are partnered up, we'll send out invites. We pulled in 4 randoms last night and told them we're going after Hunt the Leader, and the funny thing is, 2 of them didn't know anything about dailies! Not noobs either.

 

For melee kills, Slippery Bastard I is a godsend. It's the only time I use it (for now), but it works really well. I'm not sure why I'll ever need to upgrade it.

Edited by RayD70

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUT THE BENZ
12 hours ago, No Homing said:

Just today and then 3 more days of doing all 7 dailies and I've done all 7 dailies 28 days in a row.

duuuuuuuuude....good for you!

how much gold is that exactly? there was a fellow countryman here who did the math and broke it down so simple folk like me would understand...somewhere in this thread...I think the numbers rounded up to something along 96 or 98 goldbars?!

I know i got a good chunk of goldbars due to dailies (wanted to go back and find old screens and clips BEFORE the update, and see the progress made...but I did not get around to that yet) anyhow the higher the multiplicator got the more effort I put into it. but completing all 7 dailies...I think I did that 10x....tops!

Edited by BUT THE BENZ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AmyStone

Ok so I got all 7 again. The melee and bow kills weren't too hard. Got them all in one showdown. I don't have a slippery card but if I did then the melee kills would have been really easy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUT THE BENZ

so I can only play Hunt The Leader IF I get an invite? when is that gonna happen?

edit: I have no idea about this posse sh*t... I thought it was a free roam event like master-archer or something.

regardless: BIG thanks to zara_55....got an invite out of the blue and was able to do 7/7. lovely!

Edited by BUT THE BENZ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FrikkenZz

Or just, you know, start hunt the leader yourself. From posse menu, "posse versus" or something. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheLordMarvel

7/7 today. Started 'Hunt The Leader' and fast travelled into tons of desert sage. 2 for one!

 

Cheehooo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CosmicBuffalo
8 hours ago, CMCSAVAGE said:

6/7 today, got tired of being a bullet sponge trying for melee kills, although I did get one. My first attempt at a Freeroam Event.

 

Equip a knife, slippery bastard, tackle...leave slippry running so the teammates cant autoaim you, just keep popping tobaccos.  I got it in about 1 min.  I forgot bow kills and had to do another showdown.  This game is just too laggy for these to be fun for me.

Edited by CosmicBuffalo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IamCourtney

Got home late from my real life sheeit, got my facial appearance changed and juuust as I was about to quit a Fool's Gold invite popped so I figured enh, what the hell difference is going to bed 10 minutes later gonna make? Got my 3 rifle kills and won the match to boot :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
-LN-

EznqNCNr.jpg

LWT3spnr.jpg

Fairly easy, I suppose; I literally just killed a flock of Pelicans. Posse races can get f*cked though! Does dynamite count as a throwing weapon?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery

Guess I'm off herb picking, it's day 28 for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fozzie

3 English Mace Spots, 3 plants at each.

To make it worth your trip just stop off at the Cougar spawn a 30sec ride away.

PS_Messages_20190613_024243.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
-LN-
5 minutes ago, Fozzie said:

3 English Mace Spots, 3 plants at each.

To make it worth your trip just stop off at the Cougar spawn a 30sec ride away.

PS_Messages_20190613_024243.jpg

Nice! Thanks for posting this! ☺

 

Also, here are two more English Mace locations around Thieves Landing (six plants in total):

 

pYIWJ9er.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stupidis

Can anyone confirm what f*cking showdowns you have to be in for throwable kills to count?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fozzie
1 hour ago, -LN- said:

Nice! Thanks for posting this! ☺

 

Also, here are two more English Mace locations around Thieves Landing (six plants in total):

 

pYIWJ9er.jpg

I'll add to that as well, if you don't want to go out West, here's 3 more spots for English Mace.

7 plants total

PS_Messages_20190613_042720.jpg

Edited by Fozzie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AmyStone

Doesn't look too bad today apart from posse races that I might not be able to start again. I've started keeping a few pieces of every type of meat in my satchel so the exotic bird one can be done in a couple of minutes. Always good to get one done quickly just in case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronin Ogami
1 hour ago, AmyStone said:

Doesn't look too bad today apart from posse races that I might not be able to start again. I've started keeping a few pieces of every type of meat in my satchel so the exotic bird one can be done in a couple of minutes. Always good to get one done quickly just in case.

My satchel is exploding with cooked meat. I think I easily have over 200 pieces of varied types of seasoned & unseasoned cooked meat

Edited by Ronin Ogami

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raylan Givens
4 hours ago, Stupidis said:

Can anyone confirm what f*cking showdowns you have to be in for throwable kills to count?

This is only from memory back when we had "kills from cover". Sometimes for the kills to count you have to be in the Showdown from the very beginning. So if you join mid-match, try sticking around for the next one. If that doesn't work, no clue...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leftover Pizza

I think I logged off near some Indian Tobacco plants yesterday. Day 28/28 for me, so I'll have a quick and easy one. Nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
-LN-
2 hours ago, Ronin Ogami said:

My satchel is exploding with cooked meat. I think I easily have over 200 pieces of varied types of seasoned & unseasoned cooked meat

Lol, same; my goal was/is to have every variety, both seasoned and unseasoned, fully stocked at all times. This started long before the daily challenges though; I'm the same way about ammo as well - it drives me crazy if I'm not fully stocked on everything before I start a session. 😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 17 Users Currently Viewing
    5 members, 1 Anonymous, 11 Guests

    • Rokushakubo
    • Stupidis
    • aFinn
    • Vik2390
    • OBeef619
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.