1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Vik2390

List of Daily Challenges (READ FIRST POST!)

Rafae S
1 minute ago, Between3and22char said:

Sorry, but look at this:

Is 1 gold bar + 1400 xp (200 * 7) for completing all daily challenges, 7 challenges, 0.1 each * 7 = 0.7 gold, the remaining 0.3 is from completing all challenges. I could be wrong though. Correct me if that is the case.

PS: some times I might sound like an ass, but English is not my first language, I try my best. Sorry, if something sounds wrong or condescending, I'm not trying to do it on purpose.

As far as I see it, it's 10 gold nuggets for each challenge and then 30 extra for the last one, making it 40.

6 challenges x 10 nuggets = 60 nuggets

Last challenge = 40 nuggets

100 gold nuggets or 1 gold bar basically for all challenges completed. XP doesn't get any bonuses obv, 200 for doing each challenge regardless.

Between3and22char
2 minutes ago, Rafae S said:

As far as I see it, it's 10 gold nuggets for each challenge and then 30 extra for the last one, making it 40.

100 gold nuggets or 1 gold bar basically for all challenges completed. XP doesn't get any bonuses obv, 200 for doing each challenge regardless.

Yes, we are saying the same, you can't cheat math on this matter. Just looking from different points of view, but at the end is the same. 

If you know something about, is like with some tree algorithms, eventually you'll get to the desired node, but in a different way. Same outcome, different way to reach it.

R* mentioned changes on next updates: "restructured Daily Challenges that eliminate hostile gameplay in Free Roam and introduce streaks for bigger rewards".

We need this next spring update asap.

Ronin Ogami
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Rafae S said:

Even if you only do 4/7 challenges a day, it adds up FAST. last week I was at around 50 gold bars, but between the payout bonus for missions & PvP, & some easy peasy challenge days I got to 75 Gbars in what felt like NO time. just spent 12 Gbars gold trimming my scholfields, but have already earned near 4 Gbars back with a couple of hours in Spoils of War.

Edited by Ronin Ogami

Between3and22char
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Ronin Ogami said:

Even if you only do 4/7 challenges a day, it adds up FAST. last week I was at around 50 gold bars, but between the payout bonus for missions & PvP, & some easy peasy challenge days I got to 75 Gbars in what felt like NO time. just spent 12 Gbars gold trimming my scholfields, but have already earned near 4 Gbars back with a couple of hours in Spoils of War.

15 gold bars in a week, may I asked how did you achieved that? PVP mostly?

Stranger mission are boring, waiting that 10+ minutes every time without doing nothing.

Edited by Between3and22char

Ronin Ogami
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Between3and22char said:

15 gold bars in a week, may I asked how did you achieved that? PVP mostly?

Stranger mission are boring, waiting that 10+ minutes every time without doing nothing.

Yeah, payout this week was 50% bonus in cash & gold, so I took full advantage of that & Spoils of War being the featured playlist this week. It's my very favorite  showdown mode & I don't even run the Slippery Basterd ability card, lol  That plus I think I managed to get out of the last seven days of challenges, at least four completely.

Edited by Ronin Ogami

Between3and22char
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Ronin Ogami said:

Yeah, payout this week was 50% bonus in cash & gold, so I took full advantage of that & Spoils of War being the featured playlist this week. It's my very favorite  showdown mode & I don't even run the Slippery Basterd ability card, lol

I'm at  rank 120, just yesterday started to play pvp modes. I read so much BS online that drove me away, that's on me for not even try them nor give them a chance. Some are not bad

Races I just can't, IMO too broken.

Thanks.

Edited by Between3and22char

Vik2390

Rafae S

nPre0XI.jpg

0Bzp92y.jpg

UUYhfRc.jpg

LightheartedVapidAbalone-size_restricted

aFinn

Whooping Cranes at Quaker's Cove

Rafae S
2 minutes ago, aFinn said:

Whooping Cranes at Quaker's Cove

Trust me I tried there & Bluewater Marsh last time until my eyes bled but I still didn't find any. Came across a dude who got one for me as we were both looking for the same thing so I asked him to find another if he could and he did lol thank god. IIRC, he found them just between Van Horn and Bluewater Marsh but it took a sh*t load of time.

aFinn

If they don't spawn at Quaker's Cove, go round the pier and look again. If still nothing, go inside the cabin for a few seconds and come back out and they should have spawned if it's day time and it's not raining. Early morning is best, but any other time works too.

I just got them. Spawned a few more pelicans at the island by going round and when I came back from the pelican island the cranes spawned again.

Dr.Rosenthal

I wish they'd give us a f*cking gun locker, I won't clutter my inventory with weapons for the sake of finishing challenges. Smh.

Ronin Ogami
39 minutes ago, Dr.Rosenthal said:

I wish they'd give us a f*cking gun locker, I won't clutter my inventory with weapons for the sake of finishing challenges. Smh.

I'd only bought one originally because I needed a pistol to hold ten ex/ex rounds. I tricked myself into a second for PvP, 'cause I thought it would be cool, never even having fired it with regular rounds.Well, news flash its damage sucked donkey droppings JyZP3WH.jpg

It also eats up ammo like J-Lo goes through men, & we need to pack at LEAST 300 rounds, not 50, not 100. 

Dr.Rosenthal
Posted (edited)

@Ronin Ogami Lol, I hear ya. I bought two Semi Auto Pistols because of their slightly higher ROF than the Mausers, and I only dual wield them against NPC's while hipfiring. It's fun and splattery as hell but yeah, the ammo goes away in a heartbeat.

I'd probably never use them against other players and never with explosives. I usually have one of them equipped as my main side arm with Express ammo for NPC's during missions, hideouts etc and just go for quick headshots - it's great for that. And then as secondary side arm I keep my Schofield loaded with Express Explosive for PvP emergencies. So equipping both Semi Autos is more of a cool "John Woo" feature to have.

But since I have both of them, I really don't see any need to buy a Mauser now.

On the other hand... come to think of it, I almost never swap my pistols around so having a Mauser in there would actually not be much of a problem anyways. Might buy it. Decisions, decisions.... lol

BUT WE STILL NEED A GUNLOCKER LOL

Edited by Dr.Rosenthal

Daleificent

I played Gun Rush for the first time today for the Daily. Originally intended to join then leave but it put me in right away. Ended up winning.

35.00 Dollars and hefty amount of nuggets. Was excited, even thinking I may play it more but the 500 exp reward felt a little cheap considering the low amount of players to kill?

I mean, I was trying to be in the action and still only popped 6 people while I can break 500 exp from kills alone in the other modes.

Different paced PvP mode then the others I suppose. Super fun if I'm being honest.

4 hours ago, Dr.Rosenthal said:

You can use the Showdowns to get weapon kills instead of buying it. Just gotta find one laying around which can be annoying as hell just for a challenge but, the option is there.

Van_Hellsing

I have the Mauser and Borchardt. In dual wield with Winning Streak, they rip hostiles to shreds. 

A pack of wolves spawns consistently north of Mamma Watson cabin. If they not spawn, go to the ranch south and return. 

Whooping crane spawned right from the cabin where you meet Black Belle in the story mission. 

Luckily, you only have to join gun rush. Not playing or winning. As soon as you see the group screen,

leave. 

The first griefer that opened fire on me, got a Mauser barrage. 

You don't have to eat herbs yourself. Just feed carrots to your horse. 

Badgers, bears and birds of prey drop claws. Again in big valley, I got attacked by a grizzly. Or ride around the big lake west of Strawberry, until you hear the shriek of an eagle. Look up and shoot. 

Vik2390
Posted (edited)

58380581_2803612492985798_13813181501921

Pretty easy?

Edited by Vik2390

ThaBirdCoot

Pfff.... 

aFinn

Panthers and cougars AGAIN?!? Hmpf

Dr.Rosenthal

Can’t believe I had more trouble getting the last two wolves last night than I had with the panthers and cougars today. Cats I know where to find, I go there and search and jump a session if I have to. Wolves are all over me always wherever I go but when I rode around trying to get them to spawn last night - nothing. Ultimately gave up. On f*cking wolves, lol.

Raylan Givens
52 minutes ago, aFinn said:

Was just about to ask this same question.

Master Tyrus

@Daleificent gun rush is my favourite mode I normally play teams. Played solo yesterday at Fort mercer, won and got 61 dollars. Couldn't quite believe it 

YaDoesntHaveToCallMeRay
On 4/23/2019 at 2:08 AM, Rafae S said:

nPre0XI.jpg

0Bzp92y.jpg

UUYhfRc.jpg

Hide contents

LightheartedVapidAbalone-size_restricted

What's wrong with that one? It was was easy.

54 minutes ago, Dr.Rosenthal said:

Can’t believe I had more trouble getting the last two wolves last night than I had with the panthers and cougars today. Cats I know where to find, I go there and search and jump a session if I have to. Wolves are all over me always wherever I go but when I rode around trying to get them to spawn last night - nothing. Ultimately gave up. On f*cking wolves, lol.

LMAO! Have a large 3* pelt or animal on the back of your horse. Stranger mission from Flaco Hernandez.

Foxwolfe
On 4/22/2019 at 12:26 PM, Van_Hellsing said:

To make the list of dailies less pvp heavy is corporate double speak. Griefing is a form of throttling. 

I finished the kill ten players from horseback immediately after I got online. It was a great day for Never Without One. I got shot in the back everywhere I went. 

Some guy whose nickname started with TheRighteous... volunteered. What is so righteous about shooting someone while visiting the butcher? To his credit, he took getting shot 10 times in a row like a champ. 

Kill two players within five seconds was completed also while visiting the butcher in Rhodes. Someone tried to steal a carcas from my horse. I shot her, her buddy would take a shot at me. I shoved a double barrel in his face. Challenge complete. 

Again I was heading to the butcher in Rhodes. Someone was delivering a cart. "Don't give in to the dark side", I was thinking. So I let him pass. I made my butcher visit, I rode away. The delivery boy spawned behind me and was immediately gunning for me. 

Of course I was eyeballing him over my shoulder. My hat flew off and another double barrel winner. I purchased the double barrel yesterday and it is building up gun affinity fast. 

To me that kinda stuff is already happening in game (random PvP encounters), there is no need to encourage it more through "daily challenges" when there are so many more interesting things they could be asking us to do. 

Or at the very least make the PvP ones game mode specific: kill 5 players from horseback in dispatch rider, kill 2 players in 5 seconds in a showdown series, etc etc.

I don't so much mind the idea of someone just being a "jerk" in how they play the game if they wanna come shoot me while I'm fishing or whatever, it's when they're only doing it for some checklist put into the game for 24 hours by the same company that's saying they're trying to make everyones experience enjoyable that it starts to bug me.

Dr.Rosenthal
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, YaDoesntHaveToCallMeRay said:

LMAO! Have a large 3* pelt or animal on the back of your horse. Stranger mission from Flaco Hernandez.

Next time maybe.. 🤦‍♂️

I honestly fell asleep while trying. I dont know why I’m wasting my time doing this stupid sh*t sometimes.

Edited by Dr.Rosenthal

YaDoesntHaveToCallMeRay
12 minutes ago, Dr.Rosenthal said:

Next time maybe.. 🤦‍♂️

I honestly fell asleep while trying. I dont know why I’m wasting my time doing this stupid sh*t sometimes.

Yeah.............I stopped and started the game a couple times yesterday. I even had my camp at the best hunting spot on the map.

aFinn

Just like yesterday, nobody tried to kill me, I had my guns ready and everything. I realised yesterday that it happens because I have my guns out at the ready. Cowards don't attack unless they see guns holstered/preoccupied with something else. Pfft. Today was sort of a test, had my guns out again, nobody tried to kill me or mess with me. Rode past several red dots, blue dots, purple dots, nothing.

Van_Hellsing
5 hours ago, aFinn said:

Just like yesterday, nobody tried to kill me, I had my guns ready and everything. I realised yesterday that it happens because I have my guns out at the ready. Cowards don't attack unless they see guns holstered/preoccupied with something else. Pfft. Today was sort of a test, had my guns out again, nobody tried to kill me or mess with me. Rode past several red dots, blue dots, purple dots, nothing.

You should try that if there is a daily objective "start a fued". Lobbies become enormously toxic overnight. 

10 hours ago, aFinn said:

The random generator has its hikups. 

Vik2390

Raylan Givens

Not terrible today, but with very limited play time tonight, no way I'm doing that Race challenge.