Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Diamond Casino Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

      1. Events
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA 6

    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA IV Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA SA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA VC Mods
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA III Mods
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

Vik2390

List of Daily Challenges (READ FIRST POST!)

Recommended Posts

Leftover Pizza
5 minutes ago, DontGetClose1990 said:

When i feel that there is something wrong with the session i just move to another. Try again and most of the time it worked,then again not all players have the same amount of time and patience to do that.

 

All in 1 session for about an hour. I guess it's Rockstar's end indeed. I've done bounties for the dailies before and all registered. Tagging a bounty with a tracking arrow usually works fine when you shoot the hogtied bounty. Today I hit them with several tracking arrows. Didn't register, any of them. Bolas neither and bringing them in triggered nothing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Terribad Gamer

Sorry I took a break like yesterday and assumed someone would have posted by now so here are mine (Apart from Moonsine)

 

Standard
1 Crafted a horse care item
5280 Distance ran
5 Drinks ordered at a saloon
10 Flying birds killed
5 Non-player enemies stealth killed
1 Placed top 3 in a Takeover Showdown
1 Visited a shop in tumbleweed

 

Trader
3 Donated deadly predator carcasses or skin
2 Goods sold to a distant buyer
6 Perfect carcasses donated to Cripps

 

Bounty Hunter
2 Bounties brought in from Lemoyne posters
1 Hard [$$$] or Legendary Bounty mission completed
3 More than one bounty target brought in at once

 

Collector
1 Antique Alcohol drunk
5 Bird eggs found
2 Collectibles found with a Metal Detector

 

Moonshine (Provided by @Surebrec

played with band for 2 minutes
sold at least 18 intact bottles of moonshine
and served 4 people moonshine

Edited by Terribad Gamer
Moonshine Role provided by Surebrec
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Surebrec
18 minutes ago, Terribad Gamer said:

Sorry I took a break like yesterday and assumed someone would have posted by now so here are mine (Apart from Moonsine)

 

Standard
1 Crafted a horse care item
5280 Distance ran
5 Drinks ordered at a saloon
10 Flying birds killed
5 Non-player enemies stealth killed
1 Placed top 3 in a Takeover Showdown
1 Visited a shop in tumbleweed

 

Trader
3 Donated deadly predator carcasses or skin
2 Goods sold to a distant buyer
6 Perfect carcasses donated to Cripps

 

Bounty Hunter
2 Bounties brought in from Lemoyne posters
1 Hard [$$$] or Legendary Bounty mission completed
3 More than one bounty target brought in at once

 

Collector
1 Antique Alcohol drunk
5 Bird eggs found
2 Collectibles found with a Metal Detector

 

Moonshine

Anyone have lvl 20?


played with band for 2 minutes, sold at least 18 intact bottles of moonshine, and served 4 people moonshine

Edited by Surebrec
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Terribad Gamer
On 2/13/2020 at 2:22 PM, Leftover Pizza said:


ah, shoot. I thought it was one of them tiny song birds 😂

My Horse just killed a small bird and I placed a Poor Cardinal in my satchel.  I am guessing that is the one you got mixed up with Cormorant from my mistake the other day lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DontGetClose1990

General

 

5 dry goods eaten

1 finish race in race series

5 fish caught with food

2 geese skinned

3 player kills with bow in showdown

5 red sage picked

1 visited lagras

 

Moonshiner

 

2 drunken player interaction

2 preferred type sold to a buyer

1 moonshine sold with 5 mins left

 

Trader

 

20 carcasses donated within 10 minutes

2 goods sold to local buyer

2 resupply mission completed

 

Collector

 

3 coins found

3 collectibles found with a shovel

3 collector maps used

 

Bounty

 

3 eagle eye used to track a bounty target

1 hard or legendary bounty mission completed

1 player bounties collected

 

 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DontGetClose1990

Idk whats wrong with this game now,had difficulties logging in,showdown from quick join menu all greyed out except shootout and story mission on call. Tried to join shootout showdown nothing happened,tried legendary bounty the game stuck on bounty board screen. Honestly R* what the f*ck did you guys do with the last so called update,nothing improving but add a lot of bugs. SMH 😡

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kcole4001

I don't understand why they keep recycling 'eagle eye used to track a bounty target' and the 'special stew' dailies, they haven't worked for months.

Edited by kcole4001
spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eighthdoctor
6 hours ago, DontGetClose1990 said:

Idk whats wrong with this game now,had difficulties logging in,showdown from quick join menu all greyed out except shootout and story mission on call. Tried to join shootout showdown nothing happened

Had this happen yesterday for the Takeover Series Showdown daily challenge. The countdown never started to kick off the showdown itself, so hit the Quit to Free Roam option, then went back in again via Quick Join and it seems to have fixed it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUT THE BENZ

I was so ready to peddle some shine last night....but black screen had different plans...tried to start a sell mission 4x and eventually gave up. Out of spite I tried takeover series and landed on place 6....f*cking competitive bullsh*t....still got my gold for being placed in the top 3. GOOD GAME YO!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DontGetClose1990
2 hours ago, kcole4001 said:

I don't understand why they keep recycling 'eagle eye used to track a bounty target' and the 'special stew' dailies, they haven't worked for months.

Eagle eye tracking worked everytime for me,you just need different method to get it.

2 hours ago, eighthdoctor said:

Had this happen yesterday for the Takeover Series Showdown daily challenge. The countdown never started to kick off the showdown itself, so hit the Quit to Free Roam option, then went back in again via Quick Join and it seems to have fixed it. 

I just restarted the game completely,couldnt stand the bs lol.

2 hours ago, BUT THE BENZ said:

I was so ready to peddle some shine last night....but black screen had different plans...tried to start a sell mission 4x and eventually gave up. Out of spite I tried takeover series and landed on place 6....f*cking competitive bullsh*t....still got my gold for being placed in the top 3. GOOD GAME YO!

 

Exactly what happened to my friend as well,surprised him so much 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kcole4001
12 hours ago, DontGetClose1990 said:

Eagle eye tracking worked everytime for me,you just need different method to get it.

........

 

What different method?

Please explain.

 

I have tried normal tracking, like when following animals you're hunting.

Didn't work.

I've hit him with a tracking arrow and followed the trail.

Didn't work. I thought perhaps because I didn't let them get out of sight first.

I hit the next one with a tracking arrow, let her get out of sight over a hill then followed the bright orange trail.

Didn't work.

 

What other methods are there?

You have to use tracking arrows, right, that's what they're for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No Homing
45 minutes ago, kcole4001 said:

 

What different method?

Please explain.

 

I have tried normal tracking, like when following animals you're hunting.

Didn't work.

I've hit him with a tracking arrow and followed the trail.

Didn't work. I thought perhaps because I didn't let them get out of sight first.

I hit the next one with a tracking arrow, let her get out of sight over a hill then followed the bright orange trail.

Didn't work.

 

What other methods are there?

You have to use tracking arrows, right, that's what they're for.

Like most of the bounty hunter dailies and awards too, it's broken and doesn't work most of the time.

This is actually another daily that should have it's requirement lowered to 2, instead of 3.

Most bounty missions don't even allow you to do this daily, unless you go out of your way with tracking arrows.

I would recommend playing the freemode events for this one, although it's still a gamble if the daily works.

But if it works Day of Reckoning gets this daily done in a minute or less.

15 hours ago, BUT THE BENZ said:

I was so ready to peddle some shine last night....but black screen had different plans...tried to start a sell mission 4x and eventually gave up. Out of spite I tried takeover series and landed on place 6....f*cking competitive bullsh*t....still got my gold for being placed in the top 3. GOOD GAME YO!

 

This daily makes no sense. Takeover series are all team based, shouldn't the daily be for being on the winning team?

I guess it's just an error and it's actually for being on the winning team, which would explain why you got it despite placing 6th.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kcole4001
5 minutes ago, No Homing said:

Like most of the bounty hunter dailies and awards too, it's broken and doesn't work most of the time.

This is actually another daily that should have it's requirement lowered to 2, instead of 3.

Most bounty missions don't even allow you to do this daily, unless you go out of your way with tracking arrows.

I would recommend playing the freemode events for this one, although it's still a gamble if the daily works.

But if it works Day of Reckoning gets this daily done in a minute or less.

This daily makes no sense. Takeover series are all team based, shouldn't the daily be for being on the winning team?

I guess it's just an error and it's actually for being on the winning team, which would explain why you got it despite placing 6th.

I can't get it to work at all, not even once.

I'll have to try 'Day of Reckoning' then to see if that will work, never thought of it, thanks!

 

The top 3 daily is probably just bugged like getting the gold for completing a $$$ or Legendary bounty just by starting one, getting the gold for the 2 daily resupplies randomly throughout the session without doing both or any of them.

I also have been attempting to buy supplies when I'm just too busy doing other stuff to bother and they've all been free so far, even though I've long since used up the coupons I got for supplies from the Outlaw Pass.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No Homing
1 minute ago, kcole4001 said:

I can't get it to work at all, not even once.

I'll have to try 'Day of Reckoning' then to see if that will work, never thought of it, thanks!

 

The top 3 daily is probably just bugged like getting the gold for completing a $$$ or Legendary bounty just by starting one, getting the gold for the 2 daily resupplies randomly throughout the session without doing both or any of them.

I also have been attempting to buy supplies when I'm just too busy doing other stuff to bother and they've all been free so far, even though I've long since used up the coupons I got for supplies from the Outlaw Pass.

Find a new session if it doesn't work, it's most likely going to persist in the same session.

And it works best when solo, but still not very often.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery
1 hour ago, kcole4001 said:

I also have been attempting to buy supplies when I'm just too busy doing other stuff to bother and they've all been free so far

Same. The game still seems to think I have free supplies vouchers.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No Homing

1 Bird Shooting Contest completed

5 Chanterelle picked

1 Cooked Seasoned Exotic Bird

1 Horse appearance updated

2 Horse tonics used

5 Non-player enemies killed while in Dead Eye

2 Whooping Cranes plucked

 

4827 Distance Moonshine Wagon traveled on mission

2 Moonshine of preferred type sold to a buyer

1 Moonshine sold with at least 18 bottles intact

 

3 Camp Stews eaten

20 Donations to Cripps

7 Medium animal carcassed donated to Cripps

 

3 Antique Alcohol Bottles found

5 Bird Eggs found

3 Collectibles looted from non-player enemies

 

3 Bounty targets looted

2 Bounty targets taken down with Bolas

1 Player bounties collected

Edited by No Homing
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Surebrec
15 minutes ago, No Homing said:

1 Bird Shooting Contest completed

5 Chanterelle picked

1 Cooked Seasoned Exotic Bird

1 Horse appearance updated

2 Horse tonics used

5 Non-player enemies killed while in Dead Eye

2 Whooping Cranes plucked

 

4827 Distance Moonshine Wagon traveled on mission

2 Moonshine of preferred type sold to a buyer

1 Moonshine sold with at least 18 bottles intact

 

3 Camp Stews eaten

20 Donations to Cripps

7 Medium animal carcassed donated to Cripps

 

3 Antique Alcohol Bottles found

5 Bird Eggs found

3 Collectibles looted from non-player enemies

 

3 Bounty targets looted

2 Bounty targets taken down with Bolas

1 Player bounties collected


that would be a doable 7/7 but for the bird shooting contest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No Homing
1 minute ago, Surebrec said:


that would be a doable 7/7 but for the bird shooting contest.

Add me, I'm online now, MrCostari.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Surebrec
1 hour ago, No Homing said:

Add me, I'm online now, MrCostari.

thanks a lot, much appreciated.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DontGetClose1990
1 hour ago, No Homing said:

Add me, I'm online now, MrCostari.

Added.

 

Anyone here i can add as well?

 

PS4

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leftover Pizza
6 hours ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

Same. The game still seems to think I have free supplies vouchers.


I’ve always been charged $20, even if I see the Free Voucher thing appear on screen. Check your funds and you’ll see the $20 getting deducted. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kcole4001
2 minutes ago, Leftover Pizza said:


I’ve always been charged $20, even if I see the Free Voucher thing appear on screen. Check your funds and you’ll see the $20 getting deducted. 

Like the 'free' Buzzard in GTA, then?

And the Hermes, which I paid $535,000 for.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leftover Pizza
13 minutes ago, kcole4001 said:

Like the 'free' Buzzard in GTA, then?

And the Hermes, which I paid $535,000 for.


Those have been free for me. These vouchers, though....  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kcole4001
3 minutes ago, Leftover Pizza said:


Those have been free for me. These vouchers, though....  

Any time there's a Warstock sale, the Buzzard is supposedly free in my game, when it's not for others, don't know how that works, but it's typical R* style.

 

edit: I'll have to pay attention when I resupply today, not that the money matters, but it's the principle of the thing.

Edited by kcole4001

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leftover Pizza
3 minutes ago, kcole4001 said:

Any time there's a Warstock sale, the Buzzard is supposedly free in my game, when it's not for others, don't know how that works, but it's typical R* style.


I think that has something to do with returning players, transferring accounts from PS3 to PS4. The Duke o' Death was another free vehicle as well as some cheapo cars on SSASS. 
 

I can also remember a few "free Buzzard" weeks during my time playing GTAO. If you already owned one when the offer was given out, it's impossible to claim it and it will refer as free for always. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Failed Again
11 hours ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

Same. The game still seems to think I have free supplies vouchers.

do you do the mission Trade route, I think (maybe coupons come from there?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kcole4001
3 hours ago, Failed Again said:

do you do the mission Trade route, I think (maybe coupons come from there?)

I have done trade route once.

 

I resupplied twice today using the 'free' vouchers, and they're not free.

$20 each time.

Consistency is R*'s thing.

ALWAYS lie to the customer.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Failed Again
9 minutes ago, kcole4001 said:

I have done trade route once.

 

I resupplied twice today using the 'free' vouchers, and they're not free.

$20 each time.

Consistency is R*'s thing.

ALWAYS lie to the customer.

Damn, I need to check that,, RS your [email protected]$$##@##

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery
9 hours ago, Leftover Pizza said:

I’ve always been charged $20, even if I see the Free Voucher thing appear on screen. Check your funds and you’ll see the $20 getting deducted. 

You're right, of course, how often do glitches actually benefit us.

 

It's already gotten to the point where I completely disregard the numbers at the top right of the screen. As I play the number goes up, when I buy something it goes down and neither is of any real consequence. Unless R* go crazy with pricing I doubt money or gold will ever be an issue.

 

It was around 3.5 years before I got to that comfortable point in GTAO.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leftover Pizza
15 minutes ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

You're right, of course, how often do glitches actually benefit us.

 

It's already gotten to the point where I completely disregard the numbers at the top right of the screen. As I play the number goes up, when I buy something it goes down and neither is of any real consequence. Unless R* go crazy with pricing I doubt money or gold will ever be an issue.

 

It was around 3.5 years before I got to that comfortable point in GTAO.

 

The money is indeed not what it is about anymore. I'm paying for supplies to avoid the risk of my camp disappearing, after getting merged with another lobby when you finished the supply run. 

I'm comfortable with what I have now and know I won't need more. I am a bit pickier when spending gold bars, though. Would R* go nuts on future price tags, I know I have work to do. Frankly, I wouldn't have it any other way. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 6 Users Currently Viewing
    2 members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests

    • eighthdoctor
    • OrionSR
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.