1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Vik2390

List of Daily Challenges (READ FIRST POST!)

Surebrec
3 hours ago, Mad-Monkey_1st said:

R* refunds PMSL not a chance

I didn't say they would, but if it's a problem at their end, they should.

BUT THE BENZ

great....that's 3 goldbars and 4200 xp already. no need to rush R*ONY...if you guys plan on fixing it by, thursday?, you can already make those 5 goldbars/7000xp compensation-packages happen!

Dr.Rosenthal

I know it's R*, but I'm honestly surprised if they don't come out with a new "gold bar stimulus package" soon.

Game's still in beta, they know there are issues. And what is 15 gold bars anyway?

Ronin Ogami
38 minutes ago, Dr.Rosenthal said:

I know it's R*, but I'm honestly surprised if they don't come out with a new "gold bar stimulus package" soon.

Game's still in beta, they know there are issues. And what is 15 gold bars anyway?

I don't even know what to buy anymore save for ammo, & some consumables. I got all the individual pieces of clothing I like, don't want/need the rest . . .I need the LeMat to drop. & Maybe some more stuff to spend what they reward us in challenges on.

TheLordMarvel

They still haven't fixed the challenges? Goodness...

Ronin Ogami
17 minutes ago, TheLordMarvel said:

They still haven't fixed the challenges? Goodness...

I hope they fix this, for you guys' sake. This is ridiculous.

BUT THE BENZ

WE WANT SHEDS IN MEXICO! WILL SPEND 100 BARS FOR PROPERTY!

do it already R* - shutdown the "beta" and get real!

Rafae S

three straight days of this bullsh!t... i'm expecting a massive stimulus package tomorrow 😤

Edited by Rafae S

BUT THE BENZ

yes, 10 goldbars for every single day ruined by failed programming!

all dat gold.....

DATASS.jpg

ThaBirdCoot
3 hours ago, Rafae S said:

three straight days of this bullsh!t... i'm expecting a massive stimulus package tomorrow 😤

If they have any decency, that's what they should do. At least compensate us with the gold

Between3and22char

Round 4 or 5 with R* support, already lost track

I covered my PSN ID, because I'm uploading the pictures in a public website (sorry if anyone is bother with that).

nzqoqI9.png

w0bUEmI.png

I just finish editing a video, showing different days getting  no rewards for completing daily challenges. I uploaded to YouTube as unlisted (don't know why that), and sent it.

If I have another response I'll post it

Edited by Between3and22char

Vik2390

57049088_2788294244517623_53619621601696

Not so bad today. Except hairstyle task — need to spend money and i don't wanna change my baldo at all also. 

Edited by Vik2390

netnow66

A note to those of us who may have stopped playing but plan on coming back once the griefing is handled--

I'd log in at least once a day if I were you. Hell, just log in and do to a quick mission or something but just log in.

If this plays out the way I think it might, we might as well benefit from what might come out of this.

BUT THE BENZ

why do you call upon people to atleast login once a day? numbers getting too low? fix that code....bond those horses

Rafae S
5 hours ago, Vik2390 said:

57049088_2788294244517623_53619621601696

Not so bad today. Except hairstyle task — need to spend money and i don't wanna change my baldo at all also. 

easiest list I've seen in awhile 

Between3and22char
1 hour ago, Rafae S said:

easiest list I've seen in awhile 

Still no rewards? I'd test it myself, can't until a few hours. I keep completing a few each day.

netnow66
2 hours ago, BUT THE BENZ said:

why do you call upon people to atleast login once a day? numbers getting too low? fix that code....bond those horses

Some of us haven't been logging in because of the griefing and won't until the new anti griefing measures are started. For instance, today's daily challenge will have people getting griefed too. 

So, if you plan on coming back, you might as well gain from whatever Rockstar might give players because the daily challenges are screwed up. I logged in, started Kill Them All...from my menu, helped kill Teddy and then logged out for the day. If Rockstar says they will give something to players that logged in on the days that the daily challenges are screwed, I will qualify also. 

Assblaster
3 minutes ago, netnow66 said:

Some of us haven't been logging in because of the griefing and won't until the new anti griefing measures are started. For instance, today's daily challenge will have people getting griefed too. 

So, if you plan on coming back, you might as well gain from whatever Rockstar might give players because the daily challenges are screwed up. I logged in, started Kill Them All...from my menu, helped kill Teddy and then logged out for the day. If Rockstar says they will give something to players that logged in on the days that the daily challenges are screwed, I will qualify also. 

Maybe I'm just lucky but I haven't been griefed at all in quite awhile. I usually avoid the red dots though. But the blue dots have been riding on by, sometimes stopping and waving. It's been a joy playing freeroam for me at least. I've been able to fish, hunt, and conduct my business in peace. 👍

netnow66
1 minute ago, Assblaster said:

Maybe I'm just lucky but I haven't been griefed at all in quite awhile. I usually avoid the red dots though. But the blue dots have been riding on by, sometimes stopping and waving. It's been a joy playing freeroam for me at least. I've been able to fish, hunt, and conduct my business in peace. 👍

I have a friend that plays and, when I get the urge, I contact him to see if he's on. He basically only plays in passive lobbies and sometimes the lobbies will let me in, sometimes not. I don't necessarily like doing that, mostly because I know Rockstar could do something to my account but I figure that I'll risk it.

I've never enjoyed this game as much as when I'm in passive freeroam. My biggest problem then is the bears.

TyrionV
27 minutes ago, Assblaster said:

Agreed. 

Griefing rarely happens nowadays, it’s just something that gets exaggerated massively on here, usually by players that don’t even play the game!

BUT THE BENZ
23 minutes ago, netnow66 said:

I think I understand what you're trying to say!? daily challenges have been bugged 4 days straight. some are pissed, some don't care, others wait it out.

no need to SPECIFICALLY play in order to tick those boxes...just continue on your path.

R* will compensate PS players with the full daily challenges reward for every day it is bugged out. no worries. R* cares about their customers....

ThaBirdCoot
14 minutes ago, BUT THE BENZ said:

I think I understand what you're trying to say!? daily challenges have been bugged 4 days straight. some are pissed, some don't care, others wait it out.

no need to SPECIFICALLY play in order to tick those boxes...just continue on your path.

R* will compensate PS players with the full daily challenges reward for every day it is bugged out. no worries. R* cares about their customers....

Lel

TheLordMarvel

Just did the distance ran but I got zilch. Meh.

Rafae S

they didn't even acknowledge it today. for fvcks sake.

netnow66
3 hours ago, BUT THE BENZ said:

What I am saying is that some people do not play now because of the griefing problem. So that means they might not be logging on.

If Rockstar compensates players for the current daily challenges problems, they might only do it for players that have logged in for certain days.

So I'm recommending that those players log in just to show they were present in game. That might qualify them for any compensation Rockstar might have planned.

3 hours ago, TyrionV said:

Agreed. 

Griefing rarely happens nowadays, it’s just something that gets exaggerated massively on here, usually by players that don’t even play the game!

Then if that were true, there would be no reason to implement the new anti griefing methods, right?

Between3and22char
14 minutes ago, netnow66 said:

Then if that were true, there would be no reason to implement the new anti griefing methods, right?

The main reason that the current system needs a change is not that, is the bounty system. You can't defend yourself without getting a bounty and negative honor. You get a bounty for shooting a NPC enemy in a stranger mission if an NPC sees you, plus a wanted level, hell I even got a bounty and a wanted level for shooting a bird (not even in the city look at map location).

netnow66
8 minutes ago, Between3and22char said:

The main reason that the current system needs a change is not that, is the bounty system. You can't defend yourself without getting a bounty and negative honor. You get a bounty for shooting a NPC enemy in a stranger mission if an NPC sees you, plus a wanted level, hell I even got a bounty and a wanted level for shooting a bird (not even in the city look at map location).

Sorry, I don't believe that to be the "main reason," but to each their own.

-LN-
10 hours ago, netnow66 said:

A note to those of us who may have stopped playing but plan on coming back once the griefing is handled--

I'd log in at least once a day if I were you. Hell, just log in and do to a quick mission or something but just log in.

If this plays out the way I think it might, we might as well benefit from what might come out of this.

Sorry, but count me out; I suppose I can be a stubborn bitch, but I'm refusing to log in because there's f*ck all to do that won't bore me to tears and also because I truly believe a more effective way of getting their attention is by NOT signing in to play their game. Granted, I'm only one person in a sea of millions, but I think more people should actually stop signing in to play and send a firm message that we aren't interested in their nonsense and are not impressed unless they start actually listening to us for once and work to make drastic improvements to this sinking ship of a "beta".

I mean, I get what you're saying and if people truly are enjoying this game, then by all means sign in, play, and do your thing. However, R* is only looking at numbers and the more people who continue to just play, "like" their Twitter posts, defend their horsesh*t business tactics/greed, and so on, the worse things will actually be in the long-run.

They could offer me $1M of in-game money, a stable full of premium horses, a stack of maxed ability cards, expensive weapons, a wardrobe full of clothing, and a thousand gold bars and I still wouldn't regularly load up to play the game in its current state. It's not even really about the griefing either; I can usually avoid that if I want, but more because of their priorities when it comes to fixing/addressing critical issues, nerfing the few things that allow players to make any sort of money, forcing everyone into public sessions, only adding and pushing PvP game modes, the rampant disconnects and loss of items, the obvious greed and "we don't give a f*ck" factor, and so on and so forth.

I respect what you're trying to do that may ensure those who play get what they deserve, but I won't be loading up this wretched excuse for a beta and adding my virtual number to their log. If they're going to continue down this path and have no desire to improve or listen to constructive feedback, the game can die and rot for all I care.

ThaBirdCoot

Anyone got an idea when this crap will be fixed for us ps4 users, realistically ? Have they even acknowledged there is an issue, genuine question to those that took their time to contact support.

Dr.Rosenthal

It’s working again for me and my friends. @ThaBirdCoot

Edited by Dr.Rosenthal