Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. DLC
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
      7. The Diamond Casino Heist
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA IV Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA SA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA VC Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA III Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

Vik2390

List of Daily Challenges (READ FIRST POST!)

Recommended Posts

Ronin Ogami
38 minutes ago, LooseCanon said:

Been trying for over 7 hours to get an escort, f*cking joke.

Yeah my usual "go-to" north of Tumbleweed never spawned an escort OR ambush. For that matter I didn't see any cougars today either.  :/

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LooseCanon

Just did it, now for the bounties for 16/16

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ragnar Stalheim
2 hours ago, Red Lynx 23 said:

6/7 with the general list of daily challenges. Hard pass on playing pvp free roam events. I was willing to blast on fools with explosive rounds yesterday, but forget three kills with throwing weapons.

I don't mind PvP, except in the Free Roam Events, it seems like 3/4's of the players aren't even trying to win, just spawn kill.

All the same, I entered Cold Dead Hands, slinging dynamite at everyone.😀  

39 minutes ago, Ronin Ogami said:

Yeah my usual "go-to" north of Tumbleweed never spawned an escort OR ambush. For that matter I didn't see any cougars today either.  :/

 

That's my preferred spot as well. On the east side, North of St. Denis, the spot up by the Lemoyne sign.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Krommer
9 hours ago, LooseCanon said:

Just did it, now for the bounties for 16/16

Oh gad, the bounties one killed me so hard.

 

So many of them, I'd get to nearly 5 minutes but not quite (like 4 minutes left.)

 

Then I had one, like i usually do, that I turned in with 7 minutes left but DID NOT COUNT!

 

Finally got them, but not all of the other things; Never had an "escort", several "rescues" but none that were escorts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LooseCanon

When it says bring in 5 bounties, those can be done in day of reckoning, the ones with 5 mins I just rush in lasso and drag them away.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AStiffBreeze

0/1 Belt Buckle updated

0/1 Finish Race in Race Series

0/5 Flying birds killed while on a moving train

0/1 Horse tack updated

0/1 Jumped from a horse onto a moving train

0/1 Panthers killed

0/4 Whitetail Deer skinned

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ekomaira

Such a simple day. Or so I thought

 

Where art thou train

 

Edit: Thereeeee you are

Edited by Ekomaira
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LooseCanon

McFarland ranch always has a train.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AmyStone

Where's the best place for panthers? I rarely bump into them and I cover a lot of the map.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PabtheFab

Panthers are here:

 

(or rather "panthers should be here"...)

 

panthers-location-rdr2.jpg

Edited by PabtheFab
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AStiffBreeze
9 minutes ago, LooseCanon said:

McFarland ranch always has a train.

Not today it doesn’t. I ended up finding one at Flatneck after about 8 session hops. 

 

4 minutes ago, AmyStone said:

Where's the best place for panthers? I rarely bump into them and I cover a lot of the map.

Southeast of Braithwaite manor, southeast of where Black Whatsherface is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AmyStone

If you honour is low enough just replay the tar mission. You are guaranteed a train then.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AStiffBreeze
1 hour ago, AmyStone said:

If you honour is low enough just replay the tar mission. You are guaranteed a train then.

For high honour there are also trains in Love and Honor and The Hanging Of Tom Davies, but they’re only really good for the jumping onto a moving train challenge. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Danish Crusader
21 minutes ago, AStiffBreeze said:

For high honour there are also trains in Love and Honor and The Hanging Of Tom Davies, but they’re only really good for the jumping onto a moving train challenge. 

Or there is the Legendary Bounty that requires you to board a train to kill or capture your target.

Plenty of options for trains now =D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronin Ogami
2 hours ago, AmyStone said:

Where's the best place for panthers? I rarely bump into them and I cover a lot of the map.

 

2 hours ago, PabtheFab said:

Panthers are here:

 

(or rather "panthers should be here"...)

 

panthers-location-rdr2.jpg

  There's also a spot in Stillwater creek, but I swear, that the spawns have been messed with. I used to encounter the florida panther in the creek pretty often, but now it's a super rare occasion to see it 

vyMjVRE.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AmyStone

I've hung around a while at the spawn point to the south of Rhodes but lately have never seen one. I really can't remember the last time I saw a panther in this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JayJay77
1 hour ago, Ronin Ogami said:

There's also a spot in Stillwater creek, but I swear, that the spawns have been messed with. I used to encounter the florida panther in the creek pretty often, but now it's a super rare occasion to see it

I killed one in Stillwater Creek last week, but you're right it's very rare at this location.

There's also a spot between the O and Y of Lemoyne.

But always the same... You need a session with animals...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nerfgoth
50 minutes ago, AmyStone said:

I've hung around a while at the spawn point to the south of Rhodes but lately have never seen one. I really can't remember the last time I saw a panther in this game.

 

11 minutes ago, JayJay77 said:

I killed one in Stillwater Creek last week, but you're right it's very rare at this location.

There's also a spot between the O and Y of Lemoyne.

But always the same... You need a session with animals...

Found one at the spot where someone pointed out south of Rhodes!

It only took one Predator and one Potent Predator Bait!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PabtheFab
6 minutes ago, Nerfgoth said:

 

Found one at the spot where someone pointed out south of Rhodes!

It only took one Predator and one Potent Predator Bait!

Just found one there too! Southeast of Black Belle. I had to change sessions three or four times though. First sessions there were a couple of other players waiting for a panther to spawn. Last one I spawned alone, at night, foggy weather... And there were plenty other animals, even though we were 22 in the session. Skinned four deers there too. 

Edited by PabtheFab
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nerfgoth
2 minutes ago, PabtheFab said:

Just found one there too! Southeast of Black Belle. I had to change sessions three or four times though. First sessions there were a couple of other players waiting for a panther to spawn. Last one I spawned alone, at night, foggy weather... And there were plenty other animals, even though we were 22 in the session. Skinned four deers there too. 

I don´t know why but they seems to spawn at night early morning!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OrionSR
3 hours ago, Nerfgoth said:

It only took one Predator and one Potent Predator Bait!

My impression is that bait does not spawn animals in online play. In story mode, a no-star animal will spawn in response to potent bait, which will be perfect when killed cleanly. In online play, bait may attract animals in the area but nothing spawns in response. I'd be very interested if others have contrary observations as I've completely given up on the bait.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nerfgoth
1 minute ago, OrionSR said:

My impression is that bait does not spawn animals in online play. In story mode, a no-star animal will spawn in response to potent bait, which will be perfect when killed cleanly. In online play, bait may attract animals in the area but nothing spawns in response. I'd be very interested if others have contrary observations as I've completely given up on the bait.

Sometimes I wish devs could explain how some stuff works in the game!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronin Ogami
7 minutes ago, Nerfgoth said:

Sometimes I wish devs could explain how some stuff works in the game!

 

Devs:  "It's working as intended."

 

un9ryf5.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AStiffBreeze
4 hours ago, OrionSR said:

My impression is that bait does not spawn animals in online play. In story mode, a no-star animal will spawn in response to potent bait, which will be perfect when killed cleanly. In online play, bait may attract animals in the area but nothing spawns in response. I'd be very interested if others have contrary observations as I've completely given up on the bait.

That’s been my experience too: baits do nothing in online in terms of animal spawns :(

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ragnar Stalheim
7 minutes ago, AStiffBreeze said:

That’s been my experience too: baits do nothing in online in terms of animal spawns :(

I can consistently spawn 3 star wolves with predator bait in Cholla Springs. I have never seen wolves in this area otherwise.

15 hours ago, LooseCanon said:

When it says bring in 5 bounties, those can be done in day of reckoning, the ones with 5 mins I just rush in lasso and drag them away.

Great Info!!! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AStiffBreeze
30 minutes ago, Ragnar Stalheim said:

I can consistently spawn 3 star wolves with predator bait in Cholla Springs. I have never seen wolves in this area otherwise.

Are you able to capture some footage of this Ragnar, and chuck it on YouTube? I need to know what I’m doing wrong. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ragnar Stalheim

 

2 hours ago, AStiffBreeze said:

Are you able to capture some footage of this Ragnar, and chuck it on YouTube? I need to know what I’m doing wrong. 

Sure thing.

I actually discovered this waiting for a cougar to spawn. I would lay bait down and would only get wolves never the cougar. So now I just have to be patient and wait for the cougar.....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AStiffBreeze

0/5 Alaskan Ginseng picked

0/1 Animal teeth sold

0/2 Pelicans plucked

0/3 Player headshot kills in Showdowns

0/1 Posses joined

0/1 Rescued someone in need

0/1 Visited the peak of Mount Hagen

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nerfgoth

I have a lot of teeth saved so except rescue someone should be easy!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No Homing

Actually did a rescue yesterday, and got a map from it too.

 

Definitely not going to look for one today.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 14 Users Currently Viewing
    4 members, 1 Anonymous, 9 Guests

    • aFinn
    • olivier8472
    • fire_and_blood
    • Miko19
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.