Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. DLC
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
      7. The Diamond Casino Heist
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA IV Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA SA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA VC Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA III Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

Vik2390

List of Daily Challenges (READ FIRST POST!)

Recommended Posts

jazzbone

Small bird carcasses: skin a gator, step back, and then shoot the crows that may soon arrive to scavenge.
I found this from hunting the area in and around Copperhead Landing. Ravens are also common scavengers of gators.




Edited by jazzbone
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AStiffBreeze

0/750 Distance non-player enemy dragged from horseback

0/5 Dry goods eaten

0/1 Facial appearance updates at a Barber

0/1 Hunt the Leader completed

0/3 Player kills in Dead Eye in Free Roam Events

0/3 Player kills with a Revolver in Showdowns

0/2 Squirrels collected 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AStiffBreeze

0/1 Alligators killed

0/1 Hairstyle updated

0/1 Herb Picking Contest completed

0/1 Successfully fended off an ambush

0/1 Visited Owanjila Dam

0/3 Vultures plucked

0/5 Wild Mint picked 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LooseCanon

16/16 got lucky with the ambush, riding along a player flew past me, I saw two red dots I thought he was on a bounty or some mission, I killed the two red dots and got complete ambush, bonus, player was gone before I could thank him 👍

Edited by LooseCanon
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nerfgoth
3 hours ago, LooseCanon said:

16/16 got lucky with the ambush, riding along a player flew past me, I saw two red dots I thought he was on a bounty or some mission, I killed the two red dots and got complete hide, bonus, player was gone before I could thank him 👍

Same here! Was watching the sky in the swamp and heard a lot of gunfire behind me! When I got there a player was doing an ambush, killed three of the npc and got ambush cleared!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CosmicBuffalo

Anyone noticing that inviting randoms to posse is now impossible, I can only invite maybe 2 people in a session.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
drizzi_b
42 minutes ago, CosmicBuffalo said:

Anyone noticing that inviting randoms to posse is now impossible, I can only invite maybe 2 people in a session.  

 

Interesting I haven't had any issues with that. I had two join me pretty quickly last night and did the Heb Contest no problem, and have had plenty join to do bounties over the past week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xtf
2 hours ago, CosmicBuffalo said:

Anyone noticing that inviting randoms to posse is now impossible, I can only invite maybe 2 people in a session.  

 

Have you kicked out inactive players? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CosmicBuffalo
34 minutes ago, Xtf said:

Have you kicked out inactive players? 

Yeah, I disbanned the persistent posse twice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red Lynx 23

5/7 with the free roam list of challenges. I have been unable to get ambushed, and not able to recruit anyone form three different sessions into my posse. So no herb picking challenge.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ragnar Stalheim
26 minutes ago, Red Lynx 23 said:

5/7 with the free roam list of challenges. I have been unable to get ambushed, and not able to recruit anyone form three different sessions into my posse. So no herb picking challenge.

Join our community for help with the challenges.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AStiffBreeze
8 hours ago, CosmicBuffalo said:

Yeah, I disbanned the persistent posse twice.

Disbanding it won’t actually help. 

 

With your persistent posse reformed, go to the Posse Members screen, and it’ll show you the Current Posse Members. That’ll be just you if you’ve only just reformed it. 

 

But if you hit R1 on that current posse members screen, it’ll switch to displaying Permanent Posse Members. These are all of the people who have ever joined your posse, and have either not been specifically kicked from the posse by you, or have not gone to their own Posse settings for your posse and selected Abandon Posse.

 

There is a limit of 10 permanent posse members, at which point nobody else will be able to join your posse, even if your current posse members list shows only you in it. You’ll need to kick people from the Permanent Posse Members list to get new people in. 

 

The other common reason that people will be unable to join a posse is because they’re members of too many posses already. In that case, they need to go to their list of posses, find the ones that show members as being 0/4 or 0/7, go to those posse’s Settings, and then select Abandon Posse at the bottom. 

 

Finally there’s a simple intermittent bug where some players simply won’t receive posse invites. Setting your posse to Open rather than Invite Only can help such people get around that bug (when it’s set to Open they can just join it from their posse screen without needing an invite). You can set it back to Invite Only once they’re in if you like. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CosmicBuffalo
3 minutes ago, AStiffBreeze said:

Disbanding it won’t actually help. 

 

With your persistent posse reformed, go to the Posse Members screen, and it’ll show you the Current Posse Members. That’ll be just you if you’ve only just reformed it. 

 

But if you hit R1 on that current posse members screen, it’ll switch to displaying Permanent Posse Members. These are all of the people who have ever joined your posse, and have either not been specifically kicked from the posse by you, or have not gone to their own Posse settings for your posse and selected Abandon Posse.

 

There is a limit of 10 permanent posse members, at which point nobody else will be able to join your posse, even if your current posse members list shows only you in it. You’ll need to kick people from the Permanent Posse Members list to get new people in. 

 

The other common reason that people will be unable to join a posse is because they’re members of too many posses already. In that case, they need to go to their list of posses, find the ones that show members as being 0/4 or 0/7, go to those posse’s Settings, and then select Abandon Posse at the bottom. 

 

Finally there’s a simple intermittent bug where some players simply won’t receive posse invites. Setting your posse to Open rather than Invite Only can help such people get around that bug (when it’s set to Open they can just join it from their posse screen without needing an invite). You can set it back to Invite Only once they’re in if you like. 

I have done all of that before I disbanned the posse, first because it cost so much to restart a persistent posse.  But yeah, I removed all people from my posse.  Then I removed myself from all posses.  Then I tried forming a temporary posse.  My persistent posse has always remained open.  Yesterday, I was unable to invite anyone across multiple sessions.  So today, I completely disbanded my persistent posse and restarted the game.  I was able to invite 2 people, the rest of the players in the session said this player is busy.  Before Tuesday, I have been able to invite around 15 people before it said, you are out of invites.  This is only relevant to a solo player trying to do dailies, so a lot of people probably would not never notice this.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AStiffBreeze
8 minutes ago, CosmicBuffalo said:

I have done all of that before I disbanned the posse, first because it cost so much to restart a persistent posse.  But yeah, I removed all people from my posse.  Then I removed myself from all posses.  Then I tried forming a temporary posse.  My persistent posse has always remained open.  Yesterday, I was unable to invite anyone across multiple sessions.  So today, I completely disbanded my persistent posse and restarted the game.  I was able to invite 2 people, the rest of the players in the session said this player is busy.  Before Tuesday, I have been able to invite around 15 people before it said, you are out of invites.  This is only relevant to a solo player trying to do dailies, so a lot of people probably would not never notice this.

 

I’d recommend capturing video showing all of the things you mentioned and then submitting a bug report to Rockstar Support. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OrionSR
7 hours ago, Ragnar Stalheim said:

Join our community for help with the challenges.

Is there a similar community playing Xbox? The groups I see don't look particularly active or seem mostly interested in role playing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AStiffBreeze

0/2 Oxen skinned
0/5 Oregano picked
0/1 Cooked Seasoned Exotic Bird
0/1 Crafted a Tonic
0/1 Muskie caught
0/3 Player kills with a Repeater in Free Roam Events
0/1 Placed Top 3 in an Elimination Showdown

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nerfgoth
1 hour ago, OrionSR said:

Is there a similar community playing Xbox? The groups I see don't look particularly active or seem mostly interested in role playing.

That is a bummer!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ragnar Stalheim
12 hours ago, OrionSR said:

Is there a similar community playing Xbox? The groups I see don't look particularly active or seem mostly interested in role playing.

You might have to start a Xbox daily challenge group. It's worth it in the long run. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OrionSR
1 hour ago, Ragnar Stalheim said:

You might have to start a Xbox daily challenge group. It's worth it in the long run. 

The group would be more successful if hosted by someone with better social media skills than myself. I'm far too cranky and would likely drive players away if they thought I was in charge of anything.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nerfgoth
1 hour ago, OrionSR said:

The group would be more successful if hosted by someone with better social media skills than myself. I'm far too cranky and would likely drive players away if they thought I was in charge of anything.

just post what the daily challenge is and if anyone need help! the more people notice there is activity people will respond... dont be afraid to ask around here too!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AStiffBreeze

0/1 Animal teeth sold

0/5280 Distance traveler on mount

0/1 Fish caught weighing at least 5 lbs [2.2 kg]

0/1 Placed top 3 or on winning team in Showdowns

0/3 Player kills with a Pistol in Showdowns

0/5 Ram’s Head picked

0/1 Visited a shop in Blackwater

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rokushakubo

Ugh, might have to buy my first pistol. Recommendations?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery
10 minutes ago, Rokushakubo said:

Ugh, might have to buy my first pistol. Recommendations?

If you're only getting one for when they pop up in dailies I'd get the cheapest, probably Volcanic, and load it with explosive ammo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rokushakubo
1 minute ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

If you're only getting one for when they pop up in dailies I'd get the cheapest, probably Volcanic, and load it with explosive ammo.

I might treat myself to a pair for variety's sake. I like the look of the mausers...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Danish Crusader
24 minutes ago, Rokushakubo said:

I might treat myself to a pair for variety's sake. I like the look of the mausers...?

The mausers are very weak, but dual wielding them is like having a machine gun. They are VERY fast firing pistols.

Edited by Danish Crusader
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery
21 minutes ago, Rokushakubo said:

I might treat myself to a pair for variety's sake. I like the look of the mausers...?

I couldn't comment on Mauser's, I'm not a fan of pistols in this game, the Volcanic is free for me and I've still not bought one.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rokushakubo
1 minute ago, Danish Crusader said:

The mausers are very weak, but dual wielding them is like having a machine gun. It is VERY fast firing pistols.

You had me at machine gun.

1 minute ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

I couldn't comment on Mauser's, I'm not a fan of pistols in this game, the Volcanic is free for me and I've still not bought one.

How is it free?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery
3 minutes ago, Rokushakubo said:

 

How is it free?

I can't remember whether it was a PS4 "exclusive", pre order bonus or an Ultimate Edition perk, but one of those options made it free.

Edited by ALifeOfMisery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AStiffBreeze
26 minutes ago, Danish Crusader said:

The mausers are very weak, but dual wielding them is like having a machine gun. They are VERY fast firing pistols.

I think the semi-autos have an even faster fire rate again. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ragnar Stalheim
27 minutes ago, Danish Crusader said:

The mausers are very weak, but dual wielding them is like having a machine gun. They are VERY fast firing pistols.

I actually prefer the semi auto pistols over the Mausers. I've used both for showdowns and I seem to get more headshots when I let loose with the semi autos.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 8 Users Currently Viewing
    2 members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests

    • OrionSR
    • eighthdoctor
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.