When Justice Is Served

The Deadite
Posted (edited)

I killed a hobo who was constantly stealing from me :DDDD

PS_Messages_20190313_023249.jpg

Edited by The Deadite

wehweh01
Posted (edited)

Lost a match to this goofball I end up revenge killing in this match. Wish R* wouldn't let laggy mofos play these game modes. Fast forward to 4:32 when I realize this is the last guy.

Edited by wehweh01
SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE

Chrismads
Posted (edited)
On 2/23/2019 at 2:42 AM, Chrismads said:

I thought it would be fun to share videos of our best moments of serving justice in RDO FREE ROAM.

😁

Edited by Chrismads

Red Lynx 23

A pair of idiots trying to mooch off of the gang attack I started. Blasting one with some semi-auto slugs, then switching to explosive express ammo, and looting a few dead Lemoyne Raiders between killing the moochers. 

Chrismads
2 hours ago, Red Lynx 23 said:

A pair of idiots trying to mooch off of the gang attack I started. Blasting one with some semi-auto slugs, then switching to explosive express ammo, and looting a few dead Lemoyne Raiders between killing the moochers. 

Nothing worse than ppl interfering with a gang hideout !

Lemoyne was absolute chaos today. Red dots all over. The first two guys attacking me had already had their asses handed to them by me, earlier on and wanted to try again.

Third guy was just another random douche thinking he could shoot me in the back.

hugh750

i got killed by a griefer while i was skinning gators i killed last night, i respawned and killed the griefer twice, luckily i didn't lost the gator skin i had on my horse.

SuperJude™

I love these stories. This is why I stay on my horse with my Rolling Block and shoot you all from long distance before riding away :devil:

Chrismads
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, SuperJude™ said:

I love these stories. This is why I stay on my horse with my Rolling Block and shoot you all from long distance before riding away :devil:

Because you can tell from the videos here that you wouldn't stand a chance in a head-on fight or what do you mean? Lol

Edited by Chrismads

Mad-Monkey_1st

Was riding hard to Valentine butcher last night on the last straight bit and a player was riding strait towards me as we passed i watched him turn quickly eith to follow or pop one in my back but as both of us had a fair gallop on i assumed he was going to shoot me in the back.

Any i turned headed at him and past him and once again he turned fast behind me, I pulled out my Evans and spun round and we are heading to each other, again we pass and he turns fast so this time i just swiveled on my horse and killed him.

I stopped at Valentine butcher 20 mtrs away dismounted to sell my pelts and other stuff and he came running up the rod with his cattleman revolver dodging around to get cover and ran round the back of the butcher, I did activate my conversation with butcher so whipped out my doubled barreled shotgun "thats always loaded with Incendiary buckshot" and proceeded to set him on fire and he died from the it. I decided i would get out of town and head of to my camp in Cumberland forest so passed the stables and rode north east were upon said player spawned right in front of me so he had another taste of incendiary buckshot. 

I watched the red glow on the outer edge of my radar disapear turned round rode back to butcher upon seeing his blip hiding near the sheep pens i waited a few minutes and he then left Valentine. 

I sold my wares and went of to find my buddies 

TheSadisticOwl

Would you guys count interfering an on-going freeroam mission as griefing? I've been on the edge about this since I almost had a Bushwhack mission ruined by a random player who kept trying to steal the wagon and I have the whole thing recorded, but I'm not sure if merely interrupting another player's mission for your own profit should count as something only asshole players do (after all, it was planned by Rockstar anyway).

That said, however, I still managed to get the wagon back, defend it and deliver it within 20 seconds on the clock. The rival player left me alone once we were about to enter the Heartlands.

Chrismads
20 minutes ago, TheSadisticOwl said:

Would you guys count interfering an on-going freeroam mission as griefing? I've been on the edge about this since I almost had a Bushwhack mission ruined by a random player who kept trying to steal the wagon and I have the whole thing recorded, but I'm not sure if merely interrupting another player's mission for your own profit should count as something only asshole players do (after all, it was planned by Rockstar anyway).

That said, however, I still managed to get the wagon back, defend it and deliver it within 20 seconds on the clock. The rival player left me alone once we were about to enter the Heartlands.

No I wouldn't.

That's the whole point of stranger missions.

I wouldn't blame someone for wanting to murder me after a stranger mission I ruined though.

Griefing to me is when the griefer has nothing to gain from killing you other than, well, causing you grief.

Mad-Monkey_1st
38 minutes ago, TheSadisticOwl said:

Definitely not Strangers mission do have a pvp element, That is the game design, They best done as a posse as other players tend to leave a posse alone unless its a wannabe low level who dont know what the game mechanics are.

Doing them on your own invites others to attack you

Stoakzee

They tried to kill me whilst skinning a opossum but failed miserably.

Van_Hellsing
Posted (edited)

What my concern is that blue dots who want to mess up your mission should turn up red. If I kill them and their horse on the process, I should not have to pay for the vetrenairy costs. 

I also think that if you kill a party pooper, he/she should spawn further away. I killed a pooper four times in a row during a mission. The pooper only respawned in the direct vicinity and could try again. 

I know that the deck is stacked against me. Each time I kill a pooper, the payout should increase. The payment of stranger missions is already low. It is lower than the daily objectives. The result is that I don't bother with stranger missions anymore and do dailies. 

Here's a video where I kill someone's horse. An npc took a dynamite for the team. To paraphrase Trevor : "If you hammer the message in hard enough, even the most thick skulled will eventually understand." 

In general I don't interfere with other's missions. Unless they fire on me, while I am picking herbs. Or some smart-azz decides to headshot me during his/her mission. 

Edited by Van_Hellsing

Van_Hellsing
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, TheSadisticOwl said:

It's griefing by design. If you mess up someone's mission, you are doing Rockstar's dirty work. The odds are already stacked against you. Payouts are very low if you steal a wagon. Just say no. 

4269785f-4d2e-47d4-8182-fe724b8a61be.gif

On a mission I mow down anybody. On one mission I was too reluctant to shoot at a blue dot. Now I know blue dots are the worst backstabbers. In the ensuing furball I could not distinguish between NPC's and the blue dot. But his victory was short lived. 

Because dynamite arrows are relatively expensive, I reserve them for the worst of the worst. 

Edited by Van_Hellsing

Chrismads

Stranger missions are pvp missions.

They're meant for competing against other players. That's the ONLY thing that makes them fun and challenging. 

Shoot 5 npc's and steal a canoe.. please, you can't seriously find that entertaining. 

It's not griefing at all as there is easy money to be made by intervening in another players mission.

It's not griefing, and not what this thread was suppose to be about.

Red Lynx 23

This happened during the first session of the day, which began by spawning me right in front of an Alligator! 

hugh750
9 hours ago, TheSadisticOwl said:

yep we consider it griefing.

46 minutes ago, Red Lynx 23 said:

This happened during the first session of the day, which began by spawning me right in front of an Alligator! 

that's pretty much what happened to me yesterday after i left a game mode, i spawned near three gators (i killed them all), after i skinned one i put it on my horse and was about to skin the 2nd one when i got shot.

i got even with the griefer.🤣

SuperJude™
On 3/15/2019 at 11:35 PM, Chrismads said:

Because you can tell from the videos here that you wouldn't stand a chance in a head-on fight or what do you mean? Lol

I use Free Aim and they mix us with Auto Aim users such as yourself. The sniper rifle is my safest weapon. I will say this, they totally created Slippery Bastard for fine fellas like you 😎

Chrismads
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, SuperJude™ said:

I use Free Aim and they mix us with Auto Aim users such as yourself. The sniper rifle is my safest weapon. I will say this, they totally created Slippery Bastard for fine fellas like you 😎

If you could go rub one out to how awesome a freeaimer you are elsewhere it would be great.

This isn't free / auto aim discussion.

Besides I use both free aim and auto aim so, as usual in this forum it seems, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Edited by Chrismads

Van_Hellsing
Posted (edited)

Always have your shotgun out and ready, while riding through a high risk area like Blackwater. A tryhard comes along and volunteers for the horseback challenge. Tryhard gets a mouthful of lead while passing by. 

I must applaud for the persistence of the tryharder to stay on board for 10 kills. 

There's a intermezzo were I lose my marbles and the tryhard gets three points in a row. I remember Gun-fu lesson 1: Switch to the right weapon for the range of the conflict. Brainfart. And I finish the horseback challenge. 

Eating canned food made my avatar overweight again 😥

Edited by Van_Hellsing

Chrismads
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Van_Hellsing said:

Always have your shotgun out and ready, while riding through a high risk area like Blackwater. A tryhard comes along and volunteers for the horseback challenge. Tryhard gets a mouthful of lead while passing by. 

I must applaud for the persistence of the tryharder to stay on board for 10 kills. 

There's a intermezzo were I lose my marbles and the tryhard gets three points in a row. I remember Gun-fu lesson 1: Switch to the right weapon for the range of the conflict. Brainfart. And I finish the horseback challenge. 

Eating canned food made my avatar overweight again 😥

DIOS MIO that was a quick draw at the start of the video! 

My turn. 

The red guy at the start had it coming, trust me. I never drew first but I drew first blood.

Second guy shot me out of nowhere. Dunno if the gunshots triggered his ptsd or something, but he got as deserved as well.

And people define me as an auto aimer......

Edited by Chrismads

The Deadite
On 3/16/2019 at 3:26 AM, SuperJude™ said:

Go back to GTAO.

SuperJude™
14 hours ago, The Deadite said:

Go back to GTAO.

a1AgJ645m_480w_v1.jpg

21 hours ago, Chrismads said:

If you could go rub one out to how awesome a freeaimer you are elsewhere it would be great.

This isn't free / auto aim discussion.

Besides I use both free aim and auto aim so, as usual in this forum it seems, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Ok

Stoakzee

Same as last time, this happened after clearing a gang hideout at fort mercer with some random.

Red Lynx 23

A few different incidents.

First was some COD Kid who ambushed me outside Van Horn's stable judging by his gamertag. Who went afk after the first or second kill. But I didn't stop there.

this individual no

Second was a player who was following me around Cumberland Forest, and pointed a gun at me.

Third was a fight north of Saint Denis, and the only clip I made. I killed this tryhard two more times while holed up in Black Belle's house, and even put on this players Stovetop hat after the second kill. So this individual no doubt saw me wearing that hat after the third kill. 

YaDoesntHaveToCallMeRay
Posted (edited)

I wish I had recorded it, but I was laughing too damn much and forgot. This punk kid killed me while I was slaughtering piggies at Valentine. So he volunteered to help me meet my bolt action daily killing requirement! I killed him 5 times to meet the daily and then ran to the butches to sell my stuff. Him wuz soooooo mad! He was talking mad doody on the mike. I keyed up the mike and laughed at him! It just made him madder! LOL! I told him thanks for the gold and XP! I still got a bounty on me though.

Edited by YaDoesntHaveToCallMeRay

Red Lynx 23

TheShift

I had changed my record settings from 30min to 15min for something else I was doing..and forgot so this video would be a lot longer in length even trimming the fat out.

Here was the scenerio.

I headed into Blackwater to cash in at the butcher.

And this foul mouthed little racists came within mic range.The stuff coming out of his mouth..I won't even comment on.. 

So it is what it is...I never said anything..although others in chat were condemning his language.

Anyway..as usual I head to the small camp outside Blackwater to drink free coffee and stew..and nowadays lucky if I can score the goods there..

When out of no where I get ropped..I instantly cut myself free as the perpetrator rode of.

I pop the map...and guess who it was... you guessed it..the foul mouthed little racist... and so began a 45 min shooting fest with him as the guest of honor...

I've read the comment here earlier about sniping and not wanting to go head to head.. but let me just say..it's much more satisfying with a free aim target...from a quarter mile..with no chance in hell they can even get a shot off...all the while saving my goods and not wasting them on trash..

If only you could hear the stench coming from his mic as I give him dirt naps... oh man

Chrismads
Posted (edited)

This guy shot me while I was in camp with the white flag raised.

Just watch the first couple of seconds.

This rest is just 14 minutes of uncut slaughter.

Edited by Chrismads