Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

Parik

DragonFF - Blender GTA I/O

Recommended Posts

Parik
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Estet said:

sweep to lay down is not correct

What?

 

Also, in case you're wondering, this happens because KAMS Script does not export the material indices in RpGeometry correctly and just sets all of them to the same ones. 

Edited by Parik

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Estet
1 hour ago, Parik said:

What?

 

Also, in case you're wondering, this happens because KAMS Script does not export the material indices in RpGeometry correctly and just sets all of them to the same ones. 

I'm understand. Thanks for answer :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThePlayaJam765
Posted (edited)

Quickly converted a GTA VC vehicle to GTA III using this tool. The results.... better than I expected. Can't wait for you to add collision embedding in DFF export so I can export vehicle models for GTA SA.

 

To be honest, Blender was always my favorite out of all 3d modeling programs, since not only is it free, but it's also super lightweight, and can get the job done efficiently. I am ecstatic to see that someone is finally developing a set of GTA tools for it.

 

I know this may be a long while off yet, but I am also looking forward to when you start developing support for GTA IV and GTA V's model formats.

Edited by ThePlayaJam765

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
𝙲olby
32 minutes ago, ThePlayaJam765 said:

collision embedding in DFF export

Collisions export fine, you just cant edit them yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Estet
1 hour ago, ThePlayaJam765 said:

Quickly converted a GTA VC vehicle to GTA III using this tool. The results.... better than I expected. Can't wait for you to add collision embedding in DFF export so I can export vehicle models for GTA SA.

 

To be honest, Blender was always my favorite out of all 3d modeling programs, since not only is it free, but it's also super lightweight, and can get the job done efficiently. I am ecstatic to see that someone is finally developing a set of GTA tools for it.

 

I know this may be a long while off yet, but I am also looking forward to when you start developing support for GTA IV and GTA V's model formats.

First need a complete tool for working with .COL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrVicho13
Posted (edited)

I'm getting this error whenever I try to enable the scripts in Blender 2.8

 

I'm using the latest github version.

 

aXkZoap.png

 

Edited by MrVicho13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dmitrysass
1 hour ago, MrVicho13 said:

I'm getting this error whenever I try to enable the scripts in Blender 2.8

 

I'm using the latest github version.

 

aXkZoap.png

 

Which version build Blender 2.8?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrVicho13
3 hours ago, Dmitrysass said:

Which version build Blender 2.8?


version: 2.80 (sub 75), branch: master, commit date: 2019-07-29 14:47, hash: f6cb5f54494e, type: 
build date: 2019-07-29, 09:44 AM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.