1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

fw3

What Do You Do in GTAO that Nobody Else Does?

kcole4001

I quite enjoyed the playlist I made for double contact missions, hoping for another week.

On topic: I'm very sure I'm the only one who's filled three crate warehouses with only the nice, spiffy looking gems, jewellery, and art & antiques, 'cause I hate the crappy looking stuff in my office.

Just waiting on a bonus week to sell 'em all off and start again.

Taterman
10 hours ago, Coranub said:

Play the game because i enjoy it? I feel most players these days on pc glitch and cheat to buy everything then gets banned / quits shortly after. When it comes to game play i do contact missions in new and inventive ways- Often takes longer but love trying new things. :turn:

Here here!!! I do the same. I get caught up in grinds when there's double RP and $ on Cargo or such, but I've trying to mix it up more lately.

Su-Su-Sussudio

Driving a fully customized Landstalker and enjoy it, for the fairly rapid acceleration, top end speed and fine handling for a big heavy SUV, power sliding such a thing is good fun. 

kcole4001
1 minute ago, Su-Su-Sussudio said:

Driving a fully customized Landstalker and enjoy it, for the fairly rapid acceleration, top end speed and fine handling for a big heavy SUV, power sliding such a thing is good fun. 

If sliding is good, then sliding for several hundred feet is better, right?  🙂

Su-Su-Sussudio
32 minutes ago, kcole4001 said:

If sliding is good, then sliding for several hundred feet is better, right?  🙂

It's very underrated and most of the kids won't touch it, good for ramming at high speed too. It was a simply and better time before the uber weaponized and futuristic vehicles. 

YouSitTightBuddy

Taking inappropriate selfies with dead bodies, car accidents and other tragedies.

DarkReign27
Posted (edited)

Roleplaying a day in a life as a stripper. I've seen things you would not believe... All those eyes staring at me in the Vanilla Unicorn in first person, you learn a lot. Well I tried it a few times no one came to see me.

Edited by DarkReign27
I edited it cause I spelt stripper wrong, this is important.

OCDee

Physically use the ATMs in the world.

There's a reason why there's a set quick gps <ATM> is there, y'know.

fw3
3 hours ago, OCDee said:

Physically use the ATMs in the world.

There's a reason why there's a set quick gps <ATM> is there, y'know.

Wow, I don't think I've even thought about using an ATM in GTAO since 2014.

I'm onna make it my mission to use one next time I'm online. Just for the sake of it! lol! 

SlammerRPM

I have a shutdown routine I do to put my character to bed:

First; restock all ammo and explosives.

Account for all vehicles and put the min the garage. Nothing left to retrieve form the insurance place.

Change into something to sleep in. I have the red panties glitch saved and use it to sleep in. Why are the legs the wrong shape?

Drink two shots of whiskey and then go to bed. (Would like to do that IRL.)

The red panties need a matching red lace bra. (Can't change the top)

PajeroJonas

Here's another thing i often do.

I take out my Sandking SWB, drive to LSC to check that everything is in place. Then I go offroading, like IRL offroading. As I would do in my IRL Pajero. It's really fun to do in GTAO. And the physics are working great for this.

TankGirl

I played GTAO abit different then some. I would go house hunting with friends, ride my bike around, go camping/ hiking, do photography, went boating. Daisy pretty much lived a peaceful existence. 

fw3

Last night I did something I haven't done in quite a long time. 

I made the long trek up to Mt. Chilliad and went Hiker Hunting.

What you do is go up during the day when there's 3-5 hikers hanging out up there.
When you take out a weapon, they run in different directions, screaming.
The fun starts when you start tracking them as they run and you can only use either a) Free Aim or b) melee/fists to hunt them.

When you finish, collect the money they drop and take a selfie with your fresh kill.

Then, as you go back up to the top of Mt. Chilliad, where you started, a new group of hikers will respawn, unaware of what's about to go down.

I'll have to update with a photo later! :) 

Agent 14

You know gta o is one of those games who has an awesome online play. Due to the fact that the game is so diverse that you can make online whatever you want it to be. Problem is the toxic player base in the game and how they force their pvp sh*t on others instead of playing with people who also likes the pvp aspect and the griefing. Wanna blow up something? Why not go after the chode in the opressor instead they pick people who mind their business by driving or flying and unarmed heli or plane.

Standard Deluxe 59

I like to push the hikers off the top of Mt. Chiliad and watch them tumble down. Funny when you spook the ones nearby and they willingly run off the sides. 

TheDoombringer

I go to the epsilon center and throw a Molotov at the epsilonists outside 😈

TankGirl
1 hour ago, Agent 14 said:

You know gta o is one of those games who has an awesome online play. Due to the fact that the game is so diverse that you can make online whatever you want it to be. Problem is the toxic player base in the game and how they force their pvp sh*t on others instead of playing with people who also likes the pvp aspect and the griefing. Wanna blow up something? Why not go after the chode in the opressor instead they pick people who mind their business by driving or flying and unarmed heli or plane.

I always stay passive mode when I am out and about because if I dont I will have either someone OC me or go off radar just to kill me. I  agree with you though on that. Like if I am in the mood to kill im going after the griefers but problem is the griefers dont want to fight me lol, they want the easy prey. I never kill the poor guy or gal just trying to ride a bike on the beach or even people who are selling or getting supplies, not what im into. 

Standard Deluxe 59

When I would do crates instead of using a buzzard or other aircraft I would drive to wherever the crates were because there was more variety in the journey to the crate than just flying from point a to point b to point c. Yeah it wasn't very efficient but it gave me a chance to drive almost every car I own and make money while doing it. Of course I'd have to run over to helipad to get a savage or hydra to chase the Merryweather thieves. I didn't have a buzzard until last year when it was on a free to get special because I never really needed one, my savage did a better job at contact mission enemy killing. I guess that would also be something that most others didn't do and that was never using a buzzard in missions even before the savage came out. 

SuicideRider

I like to get in my vapid lowrider convertible and visit the night clubs in town. Sometimes kill an hour doing this if I run into friendlys

CanadianMuscle

Take a cab from one end of the map to the other.

Kiwi_91

me and an old gta friend, back in 2016. came up with the idea of both calling a taxi from the same location, and racing to a certain destination. one time we just sat watching our characters go from the airport to the top of chiliad. failed at raton canyon. but it was a very humorous half hour or so. surprised "cab racing" didn't catch on  

ilovefreebird
3 hours ago, Kiwi_91 said:

me and an old gta friend, back in 2016. came up with the idea of both calling a taxi from the same location, and racing to a certain destination. one time we just sat watching our characters go from the airport to the top of chiliad. failed at raton canyon. but it was a very humorous half hour or so. surprised "cab racing" didn't catch on  

Absolutely hilarious video.

Kiwi_91
28 minutes ago, ilovefreebird said:

Absolutely hilarious video.

ah, rooster teeth. used to watch them years ago. had no idea they stole my idea though :kappa: 

TankGirl

I use to also be a bus driver. I would call in my bus and pick people up and drop them off at random locations.

Rafae S
7 minutes ago, TankGirl said:

I use to also be a bus driver. I would call in my bus and pick people up and drop them off at random locations.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Wolff
29 minutes ago, TankGirl said:

Did you retire when hooverbikes nuked you regurarly?

TankGirl
43 minutes ago, Wolff said:

Did you retire when hooverbikes nuked you regurarly?

I always did it in passive mode. I wouldnt have lasted a minute not passive lol.

Carlin_Stanhope

I play cash cab gta style. I drive around in passive around in a random session waiting for someone to hop in. I ask them to mark where they want to go. On the way I ask them a couple GTA trivia questions. If they get them right, I host them a act 2. If wrong, I drop them off in a war zone if there's one available. 

MrTroubleMaker
Posted (edited)

I have no idea why, recently I've been using the car wash on my dirty vehicles instead of having them respawn. 

Edited by MrTroubleMaker

Erased
2 hours ago, Carlin_Stanhope said:

I play cash cab gta style. I drive around in passive around in a random session waiting for someone to hop in. I ask them to mark where they want to go. On the way I ask them a couple GTA trivia questions. If they get them right, I host them a act 2. If wrong, I drop them off in a war zone if there's one available. 

This is hilarious.