2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
fw3

What Do You Do in GTAO that Nobody Else Does?

fw3
2 hours ago, Marciliojunior01 said:

I sometimes when running from ine mission to the other, just stop and park to look at my car, just to admire how beautiful it is, how the light reflects on it, the proportions, and keep trying to imagine how they build certain piece of the car. 

Yeah, there are so many elements of this game that are truly worth the time to just observe. I think that's one of the big reasons it draws in so many followers – just the detail of the artwork, alone, is literally breathtaking. 

That's why the Please Show Your Nicest Sunset Pics thread is so wildly popular.

Remove the violence, explosives, money, and madness of the game and you're pretty much left with the most gorgeous real-life simulation of Los Angeles that you could imagine. lol! 

Anyhow, here's one of my vehicles you can admire, if you like. Note how the light reflects. lol! Cheers! :)

NkfytIakhU6Uq0TduXJTYg_0_0.jpg

Marciliojunior01

@fw3 this is indeed a really nice paintjob ! Great work with this pacer :)

Taterman
6 hours ago, CaptainMarvel said:

The house that is across the street from Mandrazo’s house (the Dispatch missions one) has a garage that’s slightly ajar and there’s a bit of clutter. A little ball

is laying there and I try to see how long I can shoot it around LS with a silenced weapon until I either get traffic killed or the cops finally notice me and kill me. Made it almost to the golf course.

This activity is so tedious and dumb and yet, a great time killer when your significant other is taking forever to get ready for a night out.

I like this! I'll have to give it a try. It might be fun with the UnA too.

CaptainMarvel
41 minutes ago, Taterman said:

I like this! I'll have to give it a try. It might be fun with the UnA too.

Damn it you genius! Looks like brainless fun is back on the menu boys!

TheN7evn
Posted (edited)

I do contact missions, the solo ones. Top to bottom as many as I can till I feel abit bored. And then carry on from where I left off the next day or so. But, i limit myself to one pistol or sub, one explosive e.g. gas, grenades or sticky and on AR. Alot more challenging and fun. Been doing it since the game re released on xb1. I dont really know if anyone else does this either. 

Also just driving around in my cars older cars that were released since launch. Just give em a nice long drive

Edited by TheN7evn

Mach1bud

I don't own a Terrobyte or an Oppressor, Mk1 or Mk2. 

I've never actually been on a Mk2 at all. 

Coranub

Talk to my character out loud when playing. And sometimes talking in my characters voice on discord with my crew, After 7000 hours i guess you get attached to your character. :turn:

AiraCobra

Wooow some of what you guys are doing sounds AWESOME! *rolls eyes* Seriously though what some of you have mentioned is extremely boring such as completing Criminal Mastermind, Shooting your regular enemies in the game ect stuff that EVERYBODY has done or attempted to do at least once or so before so it's not something "Nobody Else Doesthe point is to go and find something that isn't typical in this game, I mean I can see and admit it IS fun to see how long and hard you can run from the cops using the same car before it finally gives up or you get killed by N.O.O.S.E whatever comes first but the point is you're never too old to use your noggin to act like a kid again and imaginate some fun stupid time wasting sh*t to do.

Get a cargobon and call for the HVY Dump and then fly it around the city and try and kill other players by dropping it onto them or just hitting them with it as I'm flying by or if nobody is really around finding cool places to perch it and take pictures.

I entered a Snapmatic photo contest back in 2013 and won, The theme was tp use the HVY Dump and take pictures of it, I put it on top of the Ferris Wheel at the amusement park and it won an honorable mention

Fly the unloved planes...

I love flying around in my Duster take in the sights as it's slow enough to where you can actually see things on the ground and can even go slow enough to follow other players as they drive.

I also like the stunt plane and do stunts such as cutting the knife in between buildings and flying upside down and just doing a bunch of stuff.

I also don't see very many people giving love to the bigger airline type planes I mean I know why because they're slow and cumbersome and will be shot down in a second but it's fun to see where you can land them in the smallest of places my favorites are on top of the Maze Bank on in the middle of downtown.

Image result for Titan on Maze Bank

When I was in the QOTD crew a long time ago we used to do stunts with the Titan and other planes such as landing the Miljet on top of the Titan and we were successful 

Sorry for potato quality but this was back on 2013 when streaming/recoding devices were just coming out

Fast forward to 0:50 to see landing a Jet on the Titan

Edited by AiraCobra

CanadianMuscle

Leaving MC businesses completely full and just never selling what's piling up in there.

*I'm rarely ever doing MC stuff, so I don't typically get raided.

CaptainMarvel
13 hours ago, Mach1bud said:

Well then your e-penis is very small. You n00b. Get gud or get rekd.

😂 This May or May not be the actual mentality of bike/heli/jet phallic man child.

14 hours ago, TheN7evn said:

I do contact missions, the solo ones. Top to bottom as many as I can till I feel abit bored. And then carry on from where I left off the next day or so. But, i limit myself to one pistol or sub, one explosive e.g. gas, grenades or sticky and on AR. Alot more challenging and fun. Been doing it since the game re released on xb1. I dont really know if anyone else does this either. 

Also just driving around in my cars older cars that were released since launch. Just give em a nice long drive

I love doing missions with an unarmoured car and a realistic weapon loadout. One rifle and one handgun with two clips for each as the rule. Not pretending I’m carrying a whole Alt-rights nuclear fallout shelter’s amount of guns up my butt like the game mechanics.

Rafae S

buy new garages for three year old vehicles.

ilovefreebird
10 hours ago, AiraCobra said:

Wooow some of what you guys are doing sounds AWESOME! *rolls eyes* Seriously though what some of you have mentioned is extremely boring such as completing Criminal Mastermind, Shooting your regular enemies in the game ect stuff that EVERYBODY has done or attempted to do at least once or so before so it's not something "Nobody Else Doesthe point is to go and find something that isn't typical in this game, I mean I can see and admit it IS fun to see how long and hard you can run from the cops using the same car before it finally gives up or you get killed by N.O.O.S.E whatever comes first but the point is you're never too old to use your noggin to act like a kid again and imaginate some fun stupid time wasting sh*t to do.

Wow, you are really a unique person. I'm so glad you're so extraordinary and have so many great ideas of things to do that NOBODY else does, like.... flying planes. Congrats on your success.

16 hours ago, Mach1bud said:

You're not really missing out much - except the MK1 can be a lot of fun to goof off with.

Average Joe

Playing heists without Armored Kuruma and Heavy Vest.
Soloing (soloable) Contact Missions.
Soloing Survivals.

effenG

You know the Big Orange on the snack shack up in Vinewood Hills? I used the Up-N-Atomizer to knock it off and roll it all the way downtown. 

TheN7evn
6 hours ago, CaptainMarvel said:

Well then your e-penis is very small. You n00b. Get gud or get rekd.

😂 This May or May not be the actual mentality of bike/heli/jet phallic man child.

I love doing missions with an unarmoured car and a realistic weapon loadout. One rifle and one handgun with two clips for each as the rule. Not pretending I’m carrying a whole Alt-rights nuclear fallout shelter’s amount of guns up my butt like the game mechanics.

Wow i finally found someone that does this too. Whenever id mention it to people they would be like "nah, do it as fast as possible" and im like done that a million times. Need a challenge lol

kcole4001
2 hours ago, effenG said:

You know the Big Orange on the snack shack up in Vinewood Hills? I used the Up-N-Atomizer to knock it off and roll it all the way downtown. 

I've done this with Buzzard and Akula missiles.

You can actually bunt the ball  orange with the OpMkII, which can be fun/funny.

Edited by kcole4001

CaptainMarvel

Oh I’m pretty sure I’m the only player that wears a Pogo Mask, invisible arms, booty shorts, and chrome my super cars while placing money rims on all wheels.

PROVE ME WRONG

Pedinhuh

I actually compliment players that I engage in PvP...If said players are at least fighting fair without EWO bullsh*t. Even better if they're resourceful and have a vehicle for each combat situation I throw at them instead of relying on the boring OP Mk1 or OP Mk2.

Latest player I fought, lost and complimented on his tactics(I attack his Yacht I'm during his Piracy Prevention) eventually became my friend.

His typical "tacticool" getup didn't concerned me about it, I have two outfits made in the same "tacticool" manner after all 

KazzMajol
On 4/2/2019 at 2:44 AM, Gamer Pradosh said:

Just did a full session of driving a bus in first person all around the map looking for players to pick up and drop, simple pure fun.. But sad thing is no one came around for it..

might have been you i saw driving the bus around in, and back and forth, across the river near the Chumash headlands...maybe a week ago or so?    me and my friend got a pretty good laugh out of it.    we were busy keeping an eye on the yacht at the time.

fw3
15 hours ago, CaptainMarvel said:

Oh I’m pretty sure I’m the only player that wears a Pogo Mask, invisible arms, booty shorts, and chrome my super cars while placing money rims on all wheels.

PROVE ME WRONG

Then I've probably seen you at least once every fifth session, then! lol!

Man, to think back at my garage-full of chrome Adders (Adder Bonds) when it was actually still cool to have a chrome Adder. It didn't last long. <sigh>

Back on topic:
Maybe other people do it, but I sincerely enjoy just hanging out with NPCs and listening to their chatter, pretending I'm one of them. lol!

Sometimes, we get into some pretty interesting debates and conversations.

Sge7XuKlBECw4-EQGsIqtQ_0_0.jpg

Sometimes, it feels good to just sit, spread, and just relax with some chill pals. Of course, I have to pretend I'm sitting. <sigh>

XdW5YIRctkWmH18BOLJmJg_0_0.jpg

And sometimes, I just like hanging with my lady... and some random NPC girl I meet on the street.

FkKAIRNeq0ycwhBvZDn2mw_0_0.jpg

Edited by fw3

CaptainMarvel

@fw3 where’d you meet all the dude bros, brah?

lennymuhboi

Use my mk2 to get on rooftops for some good sniping.

MsBrandi

I don't grief but i usually ruins heist and mission to waste people times if they're rude, restless, honking all the time, playing ghetto hip hop trap or dance radio and wannabe gangsta, i can assure you i will be your match doing that kind of things, to ruin your day by ruining your mission 😂

TheN7evn
5 hours ago, fw3 said:

Then I've probably seen you at least once every fifth session, then! lol!

Man, to think back at my garage-full of chrome Adders (Adder Bonds) when it was actually still cool to have a chrome Adder. It didn't last long. <sigh>

Back on topic:
Maybe other people do it, but I sincerely enjoy just hanging out with NPCs and listening to their chatter, pretending I'm one of them. lol!

Sometimes, we get into some pretty interesting debates and conversations.

Hide contents

Sge7XuKlBECw4-EQGsIqtQ_0_0.jpg

Sometimes, it feels good to just sit, spread, and just relax with some chill pals. Of course, I have to pretend I'm sitting. <sigh>

Hide contents

XdW5YIRctkWmH18BOLJmJg_0_0.jpg

And sometimes, I just like hanging with my lady... and some random NPC girl I meet on the street.

Hide contents

FkKAIRNeq0ycwhBvZDn2mw_0_0.jpg

Im the same 

http://imgur.com/a/0Zlpb8L

http://imgur.com/a/k3W4jot

http://imgur.com/a/moJTTWB

Urban Legends

I crash/screw up in front of lower levels during missions so they think they arent doing so bad. 

Long story short there are wayyy too many children on this game at all times. 

Gamer Pradosh
On 4/17/2019 at 4:50 AM, KazzMajol said:

might have been you i saw driving the bus around in, and back and forth, across the river near the Chumash headlands...maybe a week ago or so?    me and my friend got a pretty good laugh out of it.    we were busy keeping an eye on the yacht at the time.

Haha, no I was driving mainly around the area of Vinewood hills as the roads are pretty tricky and its fun to control the bus that was in first person.. Gives you the feel of simulation..

fw3
6 hours ago, Gamer Pradosh said:

Haha, no I was driving mainly around the area of Vinewood hills as the roads are pretty tricky and its fun to control the bus that was in first person.. Gives you the feel of simulation..

I sometimes wonder if that feeling of simulated driving will affect younger players who aren't old enough to drive, when they are old enough to drive?

The years of playing games where driving has become more realistic than ever (Far Cry, GTA, Saints Row, etc) and then putting them in a real car... hmm.

ltyA1iY.gif

kcole4001
11 minutes ago, fw3 said:

I sometimes wonder if that feeling of simulated driving will affect younger players who aren't old enough to drive, when they are old enough to drive?

The years of playing games where driving has become more realistic than ever (Far Cry, GTA, Saints Row, etc) and then putting them in a real car... hmm.

ltyA1iY.gif

I don't know, there are some pretty stupid drivers out there...youtube is filled with vids of them, particularly in Russia (no offense, I'm quite fond of Russians and their history). 🙂

Urban Legends

That russian road rage is some of the funniest stuff out there! In the US you get a middle finger and maybe a f*ck you. Russia? They get out of the car and hit you with a shovel just like grand theft auto!

Damn life is great. 😂 

SlammerRPM

I can see it now. After years of playing GTAO when the kid finally gets a drivers license. The first thing they do is start running over pedestrians.

Eons ago right after I played Vice City I went on vacation to Miami Beach. I pulled up to a light when a pizza delivery guy on a red scooter pulled up next to me.

Must resist urge to run him off the road...must resist.

He survived.