4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

wehweh01

Saving up for Febuary 26th?

Van_Hellsing
3 hours ago, rusbeckia said:

You know that small game goes in your pocket? ;)

Maximize the xp yield over profit. Get off your horse, pick up, get back up your horse is all time not shooting. 

Nerfgoth
On 2/15/2019 at 10:42 PM, MusicMan05 said:

I'm optimistic becuase after the "Heists Coming Soon" and "Story Mode DLC" mishaps Rockstar has been cautious about their wording and announcements. In previous status updates the currently announced February 26th Update changes have been mentioned as "Additional changes and Improvements in the coming months." At the same time they've been teasing "additional content." The additional content they've teased has been: New story missions that'll continue A Land of Opportunities, Dynamic Free Roam Events, Competitive Modes, Clothing, Emotes, Weapons, and more.

By splitting the February 26th update into two seperate announcements, one focused on the "Additional Changes and Improvements" and another focused on the "Additional Content," I have a feeling the "Additional Content" will be as substantial as the "Additional Changes and Improvements." Not to mention Rockstar knows that Content Updates = Increase in consumer spending. It's likely that February will be RD Online's Q4 2019 Content Update, while March will be GTA Online's Q4 2019 Content Update. If Take-Two/Rockstar want to end fiscal 2019 strong, then they need to release something substantial for RD Online.

Adding train robbery or bank job should do the trick or more story missions!

ShayD
On 2/14/2019 at 12:14 AM, wehweh01 said:

How much do you guys have saved for the update on Feb. 26th? I have a hard time believing R* won't add stuff for us to spend on. What do you folks think?

Havent played much online since after christmas so I'm only sitting at 3k and 50 gold atm. I'll play a little on Tuesday when the update drops but if there's no bug fixes I think I'm out for good, the game is too broken for me or my friends to enjoy. I'll stay on SP and just hope the new online cosmetics/weapons make an appearance.

Chrismads

I agree if they don't fix the major bugs (stealing butcher, empty horse cores, horse bonding bug) I'm probably done with R*

Ronin Ogami

Well, I went on a spending spree here & there, but have just under 30 GB, & almost 2k cash again. Really really looking forward to the Snakeskin hat.

Ryan5252
9 minutes ago, Ronin Ogami said:

Well, I went on a spending spree here & there, but have just under 30 GB, & almost 2k cash again. Really really looking forward to the Snakeskin hat.

That took me a lot longer than I'd like to admit to work out that you had 30 Gold Bars rather than 30 Gigabytes of something

Ronin Ogami
10 minutes ago, Ryan5252 said:

That took me a lot longer than I'd like to admit to work out that you had 30 Gold Bars rather than 30 Gigabytes of something

I did have more, broke down in the beginning & bought some bars from the store to unlock the leather duster early. Spent some more on the Black Arabian, weapon customization, & the like. Goes faster than you think . . .

Oh & Ability cards. maxing out four or five is gonna cost ya.

GTP_Monkey

55  gold and $7150

rusbeckia
7 hours ago, Van_Hellsing said:

Maximize the xp yield over profit. Get off your horse, pick up, get back up your horse is all time not shooting. 

There are better ways to make XP... but yea, this works as well!

Van_Hellsing

The players if the upcoming dlc falls short of everyone's expectations.... 

w39lExI.gif

Get out the torches and pitchforks. 

jamsroob

I've reached level 51 and now I finally can buy the Thorougbred I've worked so long towards...

But I've read there's a bug with the stamina of horses and with the update dropping in a few days, I'm kinda in doubt...

The horse only costs gold and I've got enough of that and there aren't any new horses in the screenshots of the update...

So what do you guys/gals think? Buy or wait?

Edited by jamsroob
Typo

Chrismads
2 minutes ago, jamsroob said:

I've reached level 51 and now I finally can buy the Thorougbred I've worked so long towards...

But I've read there's a bug with the stamina of horses and with the update dropping in a few days, I'm kinda in doubt...

The horse only costs gold and I've got enough of that and there aren't any new horses in the screenshots of the update...

Buy it. I bought it at rank 51. I'm now rank 92 and it still has a spot in my stable along with a turkoman and mft. And I still use it. It has a nice temper, best speed and it looks amazing

Ryan5252
2 hours ago, jamsroob said:

Personally, I'd hold off. There's a few pamphlets I want to buy but I'm waiting till Tuesday. As well as the update I imagine they will have discounts on something same as GTA. 

clinical oppression

within the last 2 days I bought dynamite arrow pamphlet and express explosive ......still at 4k and not worried about clothes or another weapon to clog the wheel .

jamsroob
6 hours ago, Chrismads said:

Buy it. I bought it at rank 51. I'm now rank 92 and it still has a spot in my stable along with a turkoman and mft. And I still use it. It has a nice temper, best speed and it looks amazing

I've bought him (a male this time) and love it! Got to bonding level 2 riding across the map before getting disconnected... Thanx!

Chrismads
1 hour ago, jamsroob said:

I've bought him (a male this time) and love it! Got to bonding level 2 riding across the map before getting disconnected... Thanx!

You're welcome.Now you just need to buy an improved black mother hobbard saddle for him. Looks awesome