Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Tuners
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Stables of Blackwater


The_Ghost
 Share

Recommended Posts

He guys, are the stables in blackwater open while doing the New Austin glitch? I want the grey Arabian as Arthur.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Maddened_Ghost said:

He guys, are the stables in blackwater open while doing the New Austin glitch? I want the grey Arabian as Arthur.

I'm missing something.  You cannot go to Blackwater as Arthur unless you Glitch.   If you Glitch I assume some things such as the stores and Stables will not be available.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Satanta said:

I'm missing something.  You cannot go to Blackwater as Arthur unless you Glitch.   If you Glitch I assume some things such as the stores and Stables will not be available.

Yes, that's what I was asking about, has anyone checked of they are locked using the glitch.

but apparently as you said, the stables are locked before the epilogues.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Maddened_Ghost said:

Yes, that's what I was asking about, has anyone checked of they are locked using the glitch.

but apparently as you said, the stables are locked before the epilogues.

I'm planning on trying it on my next playthru.  But yeah-sort of like not being able to get the Horse Brush before the Mission with Josia-probly keyed to open at a certain point in the story.  Stupid IMHO.

 

Said it before-I hate it when games lock away the Best of the Best until one is almost finished or finished with the story.   Assassin's Creed is bad about that too.  You get the Best and there is no game to play using it because everything is done.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm pretty sure that the Blackwater stable is unavailable using the De Bronte glitch, but the Tumbleweed stable is available.

AFAIR all Blackwater shops are closed and the Saloon is empty, - even with the glitch there's a lockdown in Blackwater.

But you might get the grey Arabian using the NPC horse spawning trick

https://gtaforums.com/topic/923580-missouri-foxtrotter-early/?do=findComment&comment=1070631516

I haven't seen the Grey one but I have got a Black Arabian at the beginning of chapter 2.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, GTA Phreak said:

I'm pretty sure that the Blackwater stable is unavailable using the De Bronte glitch, but the Tumbleweed stable is available.

AFAIR all Blackwater shops are closed and the Saloon is empty, - even with the glitch there's a lockdown in Blackwater.

But you might get the grey Arabian using the NPC horse spawning trick

https://gtaforums.com/topic/923580-missouri-foxtrotter-early/?do=findComment&comment=1070631516

I haven't seen the Grey one but I have got a Black Arabian at the beginning of chapter 2.

 

ah I will try this for sure, I have gotten a black one using the patched glitch where you find them near Saint Denis, but I have lost it due to an issue that may have involved a cliff

I'll see if I can get the grey this way

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hahah this is so messed up,  first attempt doing this trick and the horse was a grey Arabian.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Maddened_Ghost said:

Hahah this is so messed up,  first attempt doing this trick and the horse was a grey Arabian.

 

Ohh wow really?  Every time I try it, they just spawn a replica of the original.....  do you have to shoot them to make it spawn a different horse?  I've been just lassoing them off and stealing the horse, when they come after me it's on the exact same type of horse again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes you need to shoot them without killing them, - I usually just shoot them once with the Varmint. Then move out of range so the enemy marker turns into an arc on radar.

The horse will be random so you'll get ordinary horses too. Also no need to repeat with the same NPC, the next horse will be identical to the first.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

This trick has unfortunately been patched with one of the last few updates, you only get common horses now.

what a shame...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.