4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
555-We-Tip

What Are You Most Proud Of?

Fluffy Sock

Some time ago I was also proud of having 100% legit money. But after grinding heists to tears, then VIP missions, then crates, then businesses, then I-E, then bunker, then nightclub, I realized the integrity of the money doesn't matter much, as long as it comes from the game itself and not from a mod menu. They keep raising and raising prices, releasing more and more clothes and fabulous cars. Eventually my completionism ends weighting more than the will to grind the same sh*t over and over. Why do I have to do hideous selling missions like Dune FAV, Merryweather Insurgent, Post OP van or Dodo for peanuts 43256 times when I can repeat a finale and earn much more in less than 10 minutes? To hell with my previous morals. I'm not giving them more of my own time doing things I don't want. 

Edited by Fluffy Sock

Lonely-Martin
14 minutes ago, kcole4001 said:

Very good points.

I'm proud that my money and stuff is all legit, but I'm only hard line on that for myself.

Everyone's gotta do their own thing.

(Snip)

i can understand not wanting to grind, but I look at it as just playing the game.

My sentiments exactly.

I like to do my thing, and so long as what others do doesn't interfere with my game/account, I don't give two hoots, lol. I mean sure, a cash advantage could be seen as a negative, but for all I know it could be someone that bought cash cards to get ahead or use something like that cannon. (Not that I feel many do use it on the orbital cannon of course, but I'm sure some do, lol. But Oppressors and such, absolutely - They can hamper a good session quicker than most things).

Back on old gen though, FML. I tell ya, it was so rampant with how players interfered with those mod menus to the point I lost near 2 years of gaming progress. That really was a low blow, but R* did f*ck all other than wipe my stuff. Apparantly I was at fault, lol. Its that comical looking back, but I was pissed. I'm so glad I learned current gen is safe from that crap as that's what saw me return, but since then, R* are 'on the list' and after seeing how RDRO is beginning, I really am losing my love and respect for this company too. By all means be greedy, but don't screw with proper gaming, the arena AP unlocks really was the last straw here for how warped the game became. Too much for most anyone to hit AP rank 1000, lol.

So I enjoy this with it in mind that it's my last hurrah. Any games of theirs I buy going forward are only gonna be 2nd hand. R*/T2 get no more cash until they prove worth it. If I hadn't hit good bank by now, I'd be all over those heist glitches, lol. I love heists, co-op, and meeting/helping others so know I'd do very well indeed. ;)

This one game changed me! :)

banterandmemes2.0

The proudest moment was when I completed a headhunter mission while being pursued by a modder.  He was using a railgun and top it all of, he was teleporting to each location.  

Gdiddywilson

When I learned about public solo sessions via a lower MTU setting and the cash started raking inVs7DAY4.jpg

ilovefreebird
22 hours ago, Lonely-Martin said:

So I enjoy this with it in mind that it's my last hurrah. Any games of theirs I buy going forward are only gonna be 2nd hand.

Agreed. Since III, I've purchased every single GTA game (for Playstation) as they came out. 

Will not be buying RDR2 or GTA 6 brand new. I know it's only a $60 loss for a billion dollar company, but it's the principle.

Edited by ilovefreebird
more betterer english

Lonely-Martin
7 minutes ago, ilovefreebird said:

Agreed. Since III, I've purchased every single GTA game (for Playstation) as they came out. 

Will not be buying RDR2 or GTA 6 brand new. I know it's only a $60 loss for a billion dollar company, but it's the principle.

Yeah, the days of me being a day one player are behind me for now. The potential is there for that to change of course, and it's certainly not just R* games too, things are a bit crazy atm but I've always been a bargain hunter and aside these R* games, I usually arrive to the party a little later. Good games last a lifetime. :)

Edited by Lonely-Martin
Autospell fail