3. Site Suggestions

ALifeOfMisery

THE SCHYSTER DEVIANT MUSCLE CAR

CaptainMarvel
5 hours ago, MARINA said:

slow and fat

Thicccc and curvy boo

crybaby17h16

time it is for a sweet rest from drift racing heat, check on my ammo and pick up that thirsty heavy sniper.. 

time to wait for the event cargo, hide in some high place, no off radar.. everyone is busy trying to get a piece..

so far.. but i can see everything, i can observe the greed.. the anger, 

i'll be there, making sure those who hunger for unfair prizes get a bullet.. touching their lives, only by ending them..

nobody gets out alive..

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL just kidding ..of course i will be doing some drift races and i will be delivering those event cargos if i can..  

of course i want that 50.000 from time to time i don't even have enough money to buy supplies for my bunker.. lol

this event week is good, good sales, those event cargos and their payouts are good.. muscle car aren't my type.. 

not necessarily for a week to have 2x$ to be a good week, or idk maybe i'm just happy..

guess who's the poor crybaby who get hitman and for honor this month lol

i wish you all are having a peaceful time, all the time and i love you all 💋

Edited by crybaby17h16

Hellbendzor

They tricked me once into these business battles. I ended up NOT getting the UNA and having to fork out the cash to get it. While that's not a problem, I did hate I missed out on its Christmas livery. And man, did I try to get it, with all the BS and unwanted tension that goes along with it...So now going through that BS again. I don't think so.. Once again they put out a big finger to collectors... Big Meh

The only thing that I  like about this week is the car. It's a great car, decent to good handling and a very reasonable pricetag, so get it...

Tails Prower
22 hours ago, Quinn_flower said:

Oh yes. Capcom did good with this. I never played re2 classic but this is good with that old school difficulty with a modern feel.  

Its worth 60 for me I got it for 52 since I’m on pc. I would recommend spending the extra for the deluxe for the classic sound track and guns and nior outfit with fliter. 

If your on pc moddders fixed the classic Claire costume to make it like the re2 classic ver. 

And re3 remake is going to be made since this is selling well. 

Thanks!

I bought the remake deluxe on digital so I'm very eager to play it now!

I really hope RE3 does come out as a remake, it was my favorite of all the Resident Evil games so I will buy it quicker than greased lightning!

OT: I have bought my new car but that's all I did, joined a lobby just to see what was happening and it was full of Oppressor Mk II's and the kill feed going crazy around a business battle. I went and logged out, definitely too intense for me this

time round!

Jenkiiii

Actually, the Schyster Deviant is a very nice muscle car, and better looking than the AMC Javelin which it is based on. It has some lovely options for front grille and lights, plus an interesting secondary colour choice and some unique liveries. I really like it! OK, it's just an average performance muscle car, especially when compared to a brand new Ruiner which only costs 10K! But if you are a car collector then it's worth comparing to the recent Tulip and Impaler just for the joy of tweaking your collection.

The rest of the event is very miss-able, so am hoping for something interesting next week for Valentine's Day.

CaptainMarvel
1 hour ago, Jenkiiii said:

Actually, the Schyster Deviant is a very nice muscle car, and better looking than the AMC Javelin which it is based on. It has some lovely options for front grille and lights, plus an interesting secondary colour choice and some unique liveries. I really like it! OK, it's just an average performance muscle car, especially when compared to a brand new Ruiner which only costs 10K! But if you are a car collector then it's worth comparing to the recent Tulip and Impaler just for the joy of tweaking your collection.

The rest of the event is very miss-able, so am hoping for something interesting next week for Valentine's Day.

New animation where player characters can finally spoon and dry hump in apartment beds. Public research missions to unlock nude penetration animations. 8 million locked prices or 5 million trade price after 50 completed public lobby indecency acts.

Lonely-Martin
1 hour ago, Jenkiiii said:

I'm far too stingy and too much a virtual criminal to pay $10k for my Ruiner, lol.

Though I do anticipate another round of this T-shirt lottery. They added loads from what Volganor's thread showed. Took all damn day today just to get that last one I needed too. Still, bloody good cash for little effort as was with buddies sharing. Do like that aspect. :)

MostlyPonies

Vigero > Deviant

Unfortunate that the Deviant is based on some ugly custom job and you have to modify it to make it look like the regular car.

IceDree
30 minutes ago, MostlyPonies said:

Vigero > Deviant

We need an updated Vigero.

tim-allens-1968-camaro-427-copo.jpg

rebeldevil

The car isn't bad. It's not incredibly fast, and seems to be geared long, but as a tradeoff to that it seems to handle better than a lot of the cars in its category. It stops well and changes direction predictably. It understeers at the limit like most muscle cars and the tail can be coaxed out with little difficulty, but it's not what I'd call unstable. It's easier to hustle around than some of the recently-added muscle cars like the Tulip or Impaler. It's not a standout in any category, but it has no glaring faults either. And it's not too stupidly expensive either, at around $500K.

UncleScrooge
On 2/7/2019 at 11:00 PM, ALifeOfMisery said:

WEEKEND GTA$ GIVEAWAYS

Play GTA Online any weekend this February to earn a GTA$250K reward the following week, up to GTA$1M for the month. So if you played at any point between February 1st and 3rd, be sure to jump in this weekend to claim your first GTA$250K cash drop.

Has anyone got their GTA$250K reward yet?

Calakarad
5 minutes ago, UncleScrooge said:

Has anyone got their GTA$250K reward yet?

No.... Maybe the date in the script is wrong seeing that they think Monday is the 13th!

RyuNova

Its a Vigero Sport.

Prove me wrong.

Darekl92
2 hours ago, RyuNova said:

Its a Vigero Sport.

Prove me wrong.

Except it's actually slower. Vigero was able to catch it up on highway. Not sure about lap times on proper track.

RyuNova
5 minutes ago, Darekl92 said:

Except it's actually slower. Vigero was able to catch it up on highway. Not sure about lap times on proper track.

I mean in looks.

Darekl92

Well, in looks it's night and day. Deviant has obvious MOPAR clues, mostly 70 Barracuda front and rear. Vigero is.. I don't know. Overall shape of Camaro with a bit of 67-68 Pontiac Firebird but rear is something I can't recognise.

wisdom000

Absolute best looking muscle in the game, hands down.  The only thing that could possibly look better is if they added a 1972 Mach1 style mustang equivalent.

Mach1bud
2 hours ago, wisdom000 said:

The only thing that could possibly look better is if they added a 1972 Mach1 style mustang equivalent.

Who are you and why are you dirty talking to me?

6 hours ago, RyuNova said:

I mean in looks.

They literally look nothing alike.

RyuNova
7 hours ago, Mach1bud said:

They literally look nothing alike.

I disagree but each to there own.

Shadowfennekin

Save 3k on swapping out DJs, such money saving methods! Thanks, R* /s

Fatsanchez

I guess the Deviant sort of resembles a Camaro in the front grille shape (specially if you get the ghost grille), but IMO what resembles it the most is the shape of the side windows.

I actually think there is more Mach 1 than there is Camaro in this one, but I may well be talking out of my ass lol. I say that because of the bulky back end, sort of reminds me of the Mach 1.

But Barracuda first no doubt, damn R* I really hope you give us a proper Cuda/challenger very soon.

CaptainMarvel
6 hours ago, RyuNova said:

I disagree but each to there own.

Sorry to side with our overlord moderators (jk Mach) but they really look nothing alike.

RyuNova
22 minutes ago, CaptainMarvel said:

Sorry to side with our overlord moderators (jk Mach) but they really look nothing alike.

Don't apologise. Every is welcome to their own opinions.

AUScowboy

Deviant looks amazing, feels much better than some of the other muscles from this DLC that have especially bad suspension flags. The Deviant feels like an RE-7B compared to the Tulip or Impaler. The car models for AW have been A1 out of the ballpark homers.

I do not like this possible new trend of locking manufacturer shirts behind event cargo. FUUUuuuuCk that. They really should have released those so that they would be easy enough to get, even if it meant releasing 4 or 5 a week with a log in each day requirement. They could definitely use them in a way that's much more beneficial to both R* as well as the player. Heck, tie them to purchasing any vehicle from that manufacturer, or even the most expensive for all I care. I just can't stand to get my hands dirty with the amount sh*thead scrublords commonly found in any public session.

So I take it next week will be bunker bonus with heist finale bonuses being the following week?

ALifeOfMisery

New thread will be up shortly following the Newswire being posted.

Thursday to Thursday event.

Edited by ALifeOfMisery

Gridl0k

hibernatingham.gif

AboveAndBeyoncé

Double cash on bunker sale missions?? >. >

Rashkovskys Shiv
23 minutes ago, AboveAndBeyoncé said:

Double cash on bunker sale missions?? >. >

Yes, just made one sale already.