3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

FreeMaxB585

Posses playing as teams have RUINED Make it Count

FreeMaxB585

It has become so lame. And I dont get it cause when I play with my posse we never do that lame trash. Literally if its a posse of 3-4 or damn even 2 people they will work together and not kill each other. Recently at the end of a game it was 4 people left myself and a posse of 3, they got in a position high up on a bridge where could see me coming any distance away where I couldnt sneak up or get a kill without them getting me. Leaving me screwed. Many other times as well people will play in teams and at the end get in a spot where they cant be killed without you dying. And then even worse when its just them left they will wait until 2 seconds are left to get the kill to get max xp

They need to make a team version of this, put 32 in at once with teams of 2-3. Where the regular no mroe than a team of 2 can enter together. Cause not like they can mute peoples mics or anything because they can just party chat. Its turned my favorite mode into being lame a.f

Happy Hunter

Posses working together in what's supposed to be free for alls does kind of ruin things in general. Make it count is pretty bad to begin with in my opinion though. And the horrible spawning right now makes a lot of it just ... I don't know. Rockstar's leaving it to the coming months, that just pisses me off.

FreeMaxB585
On 2/1/2019 at 11:01 PM, Happy Hunter said:

Posses working together in what's supposed to be free for alls does kind of ruin things in general. Make it count is pretty bad to begin with in my opinion though. And the horrible spawning right now makes a lot of it just ... I don't know. Rockstar's leaving it to the coming months, that just pisses me off.

its my fav mode or at least was my fav. I dont think the spawns are that bad. just impossible to win now if 3 people will work together

spawning in most wanted is the most garbage by far. so many times spawn and then get shot right in the back or if its valentine spawn and get head shotted in half a second. also in big team series where its territories the one where they make 5 teams that one can be awful as well but most wanted by far the worst

Edited by FreeMaxB585

fryday

and the team modes are not accessable while in a posse...so dumb

DrKrankenstein

ther's this lvl 370 on youtube, only way he got that level is doing exactly that, starts his stream buying ammo, forms the posse, as soon as people jump in and join said posse mr or here i am starts showdowns, what a weener half the players wont hurt him, and the ones that are left are fodder. yea really ....no respect for such folk.

fryday

thats definitly cheating for me 

BearChow

I also have seen same issue including the new gun rush mode. I witness a team of 3 kill everyone so they secure top 3 spots. Imo there should be possie showdowns and solo showdowns.

Help improve game and send in feedback. The more people complain more likely they address issue!

Edited by BearChow

Ektope
22 hours ago, DrKrankenstein said:

ther's this lvl 370 on youtube, only way he got that level is doing exactly that, starts his stream buying ammo, forms the posse, as soon as people jump in and join said posse mr or here i am starts showdowns, what a weener half the players wont hurt him, and the ones that are left are fodder. yea really ....no respect for such folk.

I think I may know who you're referring to. But what do you mean by that half of the players won't hurt him? Out of everyone in the lobby or the posse members? If they were in separate teams or it was Name Your Weapon (Free For All) or Most Wanted, then the posse members won't attack him? Cos that's stupid. On Xbox when I played with the other two highest levels, we were at each others' throat. Posse or no posse. Just like the way it's supposed to be.

18 hours ago, BearChow said:

I also have seen same issue including the new gun rush mode. I witness a team of 3 kill everyone so they secure top 3 spots. Imo there should be possie showdowns and solo showdowns.

Help improve game and send in feedback. The more people complain more likely they address issue!

Even if two or three people are in the same posse, like I've been. It may be unintentional but we'd still kill each other. It could be that the rest of the lobby are "fodders" to a posse of very experienced PvP'ers. I've seen it happen where only my posse secured the top three positions, even though we all wanted get first place. So we kill each other.

Edited by Ektope

BearChow
24 minutes ago, Ektope said:

Even if two or three people are in the same posse, like I've been. It may be unintentional but we'd still kill each other. It could be that the rest of the lobby are "fodders" to a posse of very experienced PvP'ers. I've seen it happen where only my posse secured the top three positions, even though we all wanted get first place. So we kill each other.

Well when you see 3 players run around beside/with each other and kill other player instead of targeting each other, untill they are last 3 then that is a problem.  Skill has nothing to do with having 3 friends secure 3 top spots.  3 vs 1 is not fair numbers.

Ektope
7 hours ago, BearChow said:

Well when you see 3 players run around beside/with each other and kill other player instead of targeting each other, untill they are last 3 then that is a problem.  Skill has nothing to do with having 3 friends secure 3 top spots.  3 vs 1 is not fair numbers.

I see. I've seen something similar just once. I was playing with a posse that had two players who didn't want to kill each other. So when Tumbleweed Most Wanted came up or Saint Denis, what they would do is to go inside the bar or a big mansion. Then just fight everyone who would approach from outside. They even wanted me to not kill them too, but I decided it was free for all and I would kill them. They told me and gave their reasoning that they lost some friends in other games like COD or something, because they'd get mad at each other.

Edited by Ektope

Riznind

I know it happens, so lame.

On a side note. In showdown series large, make it count never shows up in the rotation I play.