Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

TheSadisticOwl

Who here has their gold double-action revolver from GTA Online?

Recommended Posts

TheSadisticOwl

It's been months since the game's release and I still have yet to receive my gold double-action revolver, the one from the treasure hunt in GTA Online. Yes, I have it in GTAO and yes, I did the challenge that was required in order to unlock the gun in RDR2 (get a certain amount of kills with it).

 

Yet, up to this day, this revolver is nowhere to be seen in my game. I'm not a big fan of the double-action revolver in RDR2 but it still ticks me off that I'm missing something I should have, specially since I did manage to get the stone hatchet that was also part of a treasure hunt in GTA Online.

 

I've opened a ticket with Rockstar about this issue yesterday and, in typical Rockstar fashion, they gave me the usual completely robotic answer. I posted my ticket in Red Dead Redemption 2 - Story Mode Play and still, they mistook my question for something Red Dead Online related. Knowing how incompetent customer support is, I don't expect to get this revolver anytime soon, if ever.

 

So, who here has their gold double-action revolver?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
a z

Mine showed up magically in my inventory when they said they fixed the problem in November or December (overwritting my previously modified one I believe).

 

I don't use, the in-game modifications are better.  I can't even remember if there's a unique "skin" to it or not.  The GTA Stone Axe was a better crossover reward.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cutter De Blanc

I got it, it looked ugly. The only thing I kept the same were the gold engravings and the grip, it's blue steel now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSadisticOwl

Update: I got a second reply where they apologized for mistaking RDR2 singleplayer with RDO. But now, they are saying I need to find the gold Double-Action Revolver somewhere in the map instead of having it pop up in my inventory. This doesn't sound right. Every "guide" I've seen online regarding this revolver mentions it having to pop up in your inventory and not about finding it somewhere on the map.

 

I won't get any further than this because Rockstar has their "no-spoiler" policy. Sounds like a bullsh*t excuse just to make me roam around the map aimlessly, with no clues at all. Yeah, no thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ryancoke66

^sounds like they were referencing the stone hatchet instead, which is also a weapon from gtaonline and can be found out in Big Valley. 

 

I had it pop into my inventory and I never use it. It's kinda ugly lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smokewood
On 1/27/2019 at 4:09 PM, TheSadisticOwl said:

Update: I got a second reply where they apologized for mistaking RDR2 singleplayer with RDO. But now, they are saying I need to find the gold Double-Action Revolver somewhere in the map instead of having it pop up in my inventory. This doesn't sound right. Every "guide" I've seen online regarding this revolver mentions it having to pop up in your inventory and not about finding it somewhere on the map.

 

I won't get any further than this because Rockstar has their "no-spoiler" policy. Sounds like a bullsh*t excuse just to make me roam around the map aimlessly, with no clues at all. Yeah, no thanks.

The gold revolver shows up in your inventory at the start of chapter 2

You have to go get the stone hatchet at the indian burial ground.

You get a second double action rev on a side quest with Sean. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daniel Oprea

Not the best revolver in the game imo, but it was nice to farm kills and to receive something in another game. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSadisticOwl
On 1/30/2019 at 1:48 PM, Smokewood said:

The gold revolver shows up in your inventory at the start of chapter 2

You have to go get the stone hatchet at the indian burial ground.

You get a second double action rev on a side quest with Sean. 

I have the Stone Hatchet and the Double Action Revolver from Sean's quest. The gold one simply never appeared in my inventory after Chapter 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MarlboroMan1995

Could somebody put a pic of both items? I did not do the gta challenges,so, I have not seen the items. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSadisticOwl
24 minutes ago, MarlboroMan1995 said:

Could somebody put a pic of both items? I did not do the gta challenges,so, I have not seen the items. 

latest?cb=20180108204417

 

latest?cb=20180803141735

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smokewood
15 hours ago, TheSadisticOwl said:

I have the Stone Hatchet and the Double Action Revolver from Sean's quest. The gold one simply never appeared in my inventory after Chapter 2.

Are you still on your first save (play through)?

It was bugged at release....

I started over a few times and it always pops in at the start of chapter 2.

On 2/3/2019 at 11:45 AM, Daniel Oprea said:

Not the best revolver in the game imo, but it was nice to farm kills and to receive something in another game. xD

I think it is BY FAR the best handgun (revolver or pistol) in the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.