Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

RED_DEADMAN

RED_DEADMAN Anti-Grief Services (Hired Gun)

Recommended Posts

RED_DEADMAN

Hello all,

Tired of getting your face blown off while skinning that 3-Star cougar?

Are you sick of having to check your map for enemy players while reeling in a 20lb Muskie?

If so you are not alone.

Luckily...RED_DEADMAN understands your frustration and is here to help. As a rank 110 player, I have enough experience with griefers to know that sometimes...you just need a little extra firepower. That's where I come in.

What I offer? 

I offer my time and my rifle. I will accompany you on your adventures and ensure that hostile players and their crew do not get within a lethal distance of you or your posse. Ensuring the safety of you and your friends during any expeditions(hunting, fishing , stranded missions etc.

What does my service cost?

Absolutely nothing. (I do however accept tips in the form of animal carcus/pelts added to my horse....but not required). I am in this more for the experience and to meet new players.

How does it work?

Simply send me a friend request on PSN with a message saying "RDS" (Or basically anything else you want that let's me know you are from the forums).  If I am available at that time I will join your online session. I will not join your posse for security reasons, unless you are willing to assume the risk. I will remain in your general vicinity and protect you at all costs unless your safety requires me to leave the area. Leaving you free to focus on enjoying the day.

What about chat?

I will accept invites to your party but will not utilize a microphone unless your safety requires me to do so...or if you have special instructions during my term of employment.

 

This service is for PS4 players only and intended to be more fun that serious...although everything previously stated is 100% accurate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hotrats773

Ha! This is awesome! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1898

If I were you I'd make some type of payment mandatory but either way, excellent post. Love it.

Edited by 1898

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bongsquirrel

Cant send friend request cause ur settings but good stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
areyouchappin

This is pretty cool and very funny, but this is what RD Online has come too.. hiring help against griefers since R* won't do their jobs lol

 

Honestly though, I'd rather pay some other player to help me out then give my money or gold bars to R* for nothing but broken mechanics and empty promises.

Edited by areyouchappin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RED_DEADMAN
43 minutes ago, Bongsquirrel said:

Cant send friend request cause ur settings but good stuff

I will change this in my settings after work. I get off at 3:30PM  EST. My bad...I forgot I changed that recently.

I posted this on RDR fan forums as well and others had asked about why I do t join your posse due to "security reasons". 

This is in case of enemy contact. If I kill an enemy player and I'm in your posse, it will highlight you as a hostile toward the attacker. This allows me to draw attention away from my employer during an attack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yeezy203

Sad part is you'll probably lose honor doing this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rusbeckia
1 hour ago, yeezy203 said:

Sad part is you'll probably lose honor doing this.

Who cares? 1 hour hunting and it‘s full again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chuckclc

I can't help to think how funny it would be if you stand guard while they hunt away, then as soon as you are ready to escort them back to the butcher you blast them in the back and take their stuff. Then they run back here to post what happened lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yeezy203
36 minutes ago, rusbeckia said:

Who cares? 1 hour hunting and it‘s full again.

Just pointing out the irony.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ektope
28 minutes ago, chuckclc said:

I can't help to think how funny it would be if you stand guard while they hunt away, then as soon as you are ready to escort them back to the butcher you blast them in the back and take their stuff. Then they run back here to post what happened lol.

tbt.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sammionna

This is hilarious lol. It reminds me of an old film (forgot the name) where a schoolboy hires a bodyguard to intimidate his bullies, but things don't go exactly to plan. Who knows? Maybe somewhere down the line this could end up being a very successful business, you might even gain a little competition! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Assblaster

This is great! Very creative. And a cool way to help out lower levels who struggle against high-level folks with those Magical Cards of Invulnerability lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boozey St James
6 hours ago, RED_DEADMAN said:

Hello all,

Tired of getting your face blown off while skinning that 3-Star cougar?

Are you sick of having to check your map for enemy players while reeling in a 20lb Muskie?

If so you are not alone.

Luckily...RED_DEADMAN understands your frustration and is here to help. As a rank 110 player, I have enough experience with griefers to know that sometimes...you just need a little extra firepower. That's where I come in.

What I offer? 

I offer my time and my rifle. I will accompany you on your adventures and ensure that hostile players and their crew do not get within a lethal distance of you or your posse. Ensuring the safety of you and your friends during any expeditions(hunting, fishing , stranded missions etc.

What does my service cost?

Absolutely nothing. (I do however accept tips in the form of animal carcus/pelts added to my horse....but not required). I am in this more for the experience and to meet new players.

How does it work?

Simply send me a friend request on PSN with a message saying "RDS" (Or basically anything else you want that let's me know you are from the forums).  If I am available at that time I will join your online session. I will not join your posse for security reasons, unless you are willing to assume the risk. I will remain in your general vicinity and protect you at all costs unless your safety requires me to leave the area. Leaving you free to focus on enjoying the day.

What about chat?

I will accept invites to your party but will not utilize a microphone unless your safety requires me to do so...or if you have special instructions during my term of employment.

 

This service is for PS4 players only and intended to be more fun that serious...although everything previously stated is 100% accurate.

Not all heros wear capes OP, and you've proved that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A Man Deprived
3 hours ago, Boozey St James said:

Not all heros wear capes OP, and you've proved that. 

Not yet, at least. Hopefully ponchos soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
diperro

Considering I was a lone wolf in GTAO, I highly appreciate the service you offer. I haven't even bought the game yet, but when I do I will surely hire you so I can level up and hunt in peace. (and give back in any way I can, ofc)

Edited by diperro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedDeadNedKelly

I like your style man, I operate in a similar manner. However, I cannot be summoned and work for no one. I appear from nowhere and obliterate griefers until they leave the lobby.

 

My service comes with the added bonus of a torrent of vitriolic trash talk that would make a sailor blush. No racism or homophobia, just a tirade that calls into question the offenders parentage, social skills and gaming prowess.

 

It’s how I rolled in GTAO and it brings me a perverse amount of pleasure to see these scrubs run for the hills.

 

Nothing riles me up more than watching level 50+ cowards spawn killing lowbies.

 

"And they looked, and behold a dark bay horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him”.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
God-eater
7 hours ago, Sammionna said:

This is hilarious lol. It reminds me of an old film (forgot the name) where a schoolboy hires a bodyguard to intimidate his bullies, but things don't go exactly to plan. Who knows? Maybe somewhere down the line this could end up being a very successful business, you might even gain a little competition! 

'My Bodyguard' starring Matt Dillion and Adam Baldwin. Jesus, that takes me back...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RED_DEADMAN
17 hours ago, Bongsquirrel said:

Cant send friend request cause ur settings but good stuff

Message me with your PSN and ill add you. Unless your one of the ones that added me already last night.

13 hours ago, Ektope said:

tbt.gif

Always a small part of me that would love too. lol...but I don't even shoot 1st when I'm not being employed by someone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bongsquirrel
14 minutes ago, RED_DEADMAN said:

Message me with your PSN and ill add you. Unless your one of the ones that added me already last night.

Always a small part of me that would love too. lol...but I don't even shoot 1st when I'm not being employed by someone.

Yeah I already did forgot to include a message tho my PSN name is same as here😘

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RED_DEADMAN
5 hours ago, RedDeadNedKelly said:

I like your style man, I operate in a similar manner. However, I cannot be summoned and work for no one. I appear from nowhere and obliterate griefers until they leave the lobby.

 

My service comes with the added bonus of a torrent of vitriolic trash talk that would make a sailor blush. No racism or homophobia, just a tirade that calls into question the offenders parentage, social skills and gaming prowess.

 

It’s how I rolled in GTAO and it brings me a perverse amount of pleasure to see these scrubs run for the hills.

 

Nothing riles me up more than watching level 50+ cowards spawn killing lowbies.

 

"And they looked, and behold a dark bay horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him”.

Same here and I appreciate that. I'm fine with working, my character is a bum from Northern Roanoke. Patriarch of the Creed family and allied with the Montano gang. If you know either of those then you'd (likely) consider them to be credentials.  My plan (once I have some of you able to testify to the service quality) is to eventually simply orchestrate the service. Basically, at some point, when I get a message from someone requesting our services....I will simply set them up with one of my hand selected protection experts (Level 91 minimum and really good). I simply facilitate the setup...(I mean....not every time).....but for now....im willing to humble myself. I enjoy meeting EVERY player-type because I AM every player-type. Ill spend an hour doing nothing but hunting for Ginseng and Tobacco to cook up and another hour farming snake oil in Roanoke mines...then 2 hours in showdowns..and another 45 minutes choosing the perfect outfit for a trip up North. Not sure why I'm advertising my play style but there you have it anyways. thanks again

Ahhh...I added u already last night brother. I'm on usualy MON-FRID from around 5 or 6pm to 12am EST. Weekends from 10 am to ALL DAY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rusbeckia

What if we organize a security posse to help other posses out? Would be so fun :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedDeadNedKelly
3 hours ago, RED_DEADMAN said:

Same here and I appreciate that. I'm fine with working, my character is a bum from Northern Roanoke. Patriarch of the Creed family and allied with the Montano gang. If you know either of those then you'd (likely) consider them to be credentials.  My plan (once I have some of you able to testify to the service quality) is to eventually simply orchestrate the service. Basically, at some point, when I get a message from someone requesting our services....I will simply set them up with one of my hand selected protection experts (Level 91 minimum and really good). I simply facilitate the setup...(I mean....not every time).....but for now....im willing to humble myself. I enjoy meeting EVERY player-type because I AM every player-type. Ill spend an hour doing nothing but hunting for Ginseng and Tobacco to cook up and another hour farming snake oil in Roanoke mines...then 2 hours in showdowns..and another 45 minutes choosing the perfect outfit for a trip up North. Not sure why I'm advertising my play style but there you have it anyways. thanks again

The more I think about this concept, the more I’m liking it. If you want to go global, I’m more than happy to front the Australasian chapter. (I’m about twelve hours ahead of you)

 

The only issue I can see is that I’m currently level 77. Have no fear though, I regularly go toe to toe with scrubs twice my level and all their explosive whizbangs do them no good. I can also summon a full posse of like minded individuals if I go up against more than three opponents at a time.

 

Like I said earlier, I require no payment. The challenge and thrill of the chase is reward enough for me. All I need is an offenders name and an invite to the lobby. I will join people for stranger missions though as the posse would already be targeted, I like doing them and I could use the XP.

 

I’ll send you a PSN message over the weekend, feel free to sling me an invite if you need an “audition” or backup.

 

It’s worth noting that I never fire until fired upon, headshots don’t phase me, I don’t give a rodents sphincter about K/D and I’ve got the tenacity of a Tasmanian Devil. I won’t get involved in city/town sh*tstorms unless someone is obviously being repeatedly killed by either superior numbers, a butcher camper or a high level turd.

 

As a side note, it’s kind of scary how similar our playstyles are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Neon_Dreaming

This is a unique and cool idea, I have an image of a Clint Eastwood type character righting wrongs and protecting others. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RED_DEADMAN
19 hours ago, RedDeadNedKelly said:

The more I think about this concept, the more I’m liking it. If you want to go global, I’m more than happy to front the Australasian chapter. (I’m about twelve hours ahead of you)

 

The only issue I can see is that I’m currently level 77. Have no fear though, I regularly go toe to toe with scrubs twice my level and all their explosive whizbangs do them no good. I can also summon a full posse of like minded individuals if I go up against more than three opponents at a time.

 

Like I said earlier, I require no payment. The challenge and thrill of the chase is reward enough for me. All I need is an offenders name and an invite to the lobby. I will join people for stranger missions though as the posse would already be targeted, I like doing them and I could use the XP.

 

I’ll send you a PSN message over the weekend, feel free to sling me an invite if you need an “audition” or backup.

 

It’s worth noting that I never fire until fired upon, headshots don’t phase me, I don’t give a rodents sphincter about K/D and I’ve got the tenacity of a Tasmanian Devil. I won’t get involved in city/town sh*tstorms unless someone is obviously being repeatedly killed by either superior numbers, a butcher camper or a high level turd.

 

As a side note, it’s kind of scary how similar our playstyles are.

This is definitely what like to hear. I started a community on ps4...its called Hell-4-Hire. This is where we we do all the job placement. It's an open group and anyone can join. On there I specify that to become a HELLION you must be level 91 or higher "or skill equivalent" . Not to say that all level 100s are good (not at all) but they do have access to purchase ammo types that can make them temporarily more effective than usual. So......your good in my book simply based on moral code. I WOULD however like to see what you can do so I am able to testify as to your ability to provide above average protection. See ya soon.

17 hours ago, Neon_Dreaming said:

This is a unique and cool idea, I have an image of a Clint Eastwood type character righting wrongs and protecting others. 

Let's see it. Gonna need a logo..might use it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DentureDynamite

^^ You guys have my full blessing!

 

Kick some serious griefer a** out there.

 

I certainly could have used your help last night when I was hunting northwest of Lagras. Two griefing morons decided I was their next target... and just earlier I'd decided to take my slow war horse for a "test drive". *sigh*

Edited by DentureDynamite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RED_DEADMAN
1 hour ago, DentureDynamite said:

^^ You guys have my full blessing!

 

Kick some serious griefer a** out there.

 

I certainly could have used your help last night when I was hunting northwest of Lagras. Two griefing morons decided I was their next target... and just earlier I'd decided to take my slow war horse for a "test drive". *sigh*

add me on psn and ill invite you to the community. "HELL-4-HIRE"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DentureDynamite

^^ Will do--thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely-Martin

Fair play cowboy, a fun idea indeed, lol.

 

On 1/24/2019 at 12:16 AM, Sammionna said:

This is hilarious lol. It reminds me of an old film (forgot the name) where a schoolboy hires a bodyguard to intimidate his bullies, but things don't go exactly to plan. Who knows? 

 

On 1/24/2019 at 7:38 AM, God-eater said:

'My Bodyguard' starring Matt Dillion and Adam Baldwin. Jesus, that takes me back...

Not seen My Bodyguard...

 

Could it be Drillbit Taylor, with Owen Wilson?

 

Quite funny flick too. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.