Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

ALifeOfMisery

The Official RDO High Quality™ Thread

Recommended Posts

ALifeOfMisery

If the GTAO High Quality™ Thread and my lack of imagination had a b*stard child, this would be it. In the true spirit of High Quality™ I've almost copy/pasted my OP from the original GTAO thread. Enjoy.

 

The official place for all your RDO memes/image macros/templates/comics/general sh*tposting that has absolutely no business being elsewhere.

 

Let this be the shining light of High Quality™ content in the otherwise dark and dingy world of GTA forums.

 

Officially approved by... Nobody (so far).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bandersnatch

2ntnid.jpg

 

Deja vu 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stoakzee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IamCourtney
7 hours ago, Stoakzee said:

nYdi8Yr.jpg

Nice of R* to give Tommy Wiseau a cameo XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stretch188

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slonitram

Rlmg7YX.png

 

Hasn't gotten that bad yet, but it's Rockstar we're talking about, so...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slonitram

9aac0meznwd21.jpg

 

Taken from r/reddeadredemption, made by ANZAC3RAR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pressure Drop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IamCourtney

May I,

Grind unshaken

Amidst,

Amidst the yawns and snores

Edited by IamCourtney

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUT THE BENZ

Cruel, cruel grind, must I go on?
Cruel, cruel grind, I'm moving on
I've been ranking up too fast

Waiting for updates too long
Cruel, cruel grind, I'm gone

 

 

Edited by BUT THE BENZ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YouDied
30 minutes ago, IamCourtney said:

May I,

Grind unshaken

Amidst,

Amidst the yawns and snores

 

2 minutes ago, BUT THE BENZ said:

Cruel, cruel grind, must I go on?
Cruel, cruel grind, I'm moving on
I've been ranking up too fast
And waiting for my pay too long
Cruel, cruel grind, I'm gone

 

 

bootyful, just bootyful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slonitram

The match is done, the time is up
You Deadeye'd hard, the Most Wanted is won
You did your worst
You tried your best
Now it's time to grind
Now it’s time to grind

See the grind in your eyes
See the grind in your eyes
See the grind in your eyes
See the grind in your eyes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pressure Drop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slonitram

Fans: "Hey, Rockstar leakers, did you find anything about what's coming next for RDO?"

Leakers:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pressure Drop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CanadianMuscle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tonko
Posted (edited)

Not very good at this but i'll give it a shot.

 

34q232r.jpg

 

Tell me somethin', R*, Are you happy in this modern world?

Or do fans need more? Is there somethin' else you're searchin' for?

I'm riding, through RDR1 good times I find myself Longin' for them, And in the bad times I fear myself….

Tell me something, boy, Aren't you tired tryin' to fill that void? Or do you need more? Ain't it hard adding lobbies hardcore?

I'm riding, through RDR1 good times I find myself Longin' for them, And in the bad times I fear myself….

 

I'm off the online, watch as I log off I'll never go onlinee, Went back to Arthur where they can't hurt us, We're far from the standoff now

In the standoff, staaand off

In the standoff, staaand off

In the standoff, staaand off

We're far from the Mexican standoff now

 

Oh, oh, oh, oh Whoah!

I'm going offline, watch as I log off I'll never go onlinee, Went back to PS3 Marston  where they can't hurt us, We're far from the standoff now

In the standoff, staaand off

In the standoff, staaand off

In the standoff, staaand off

We're far from the standoff now

Edited by tonko

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tonko

120jw8y.jpg

 

God damn, I'm glad ya'll set it off. Used to be hard, now you're just greedy and soft.

First you was down with the shark cards, And now I see you on the video with gold bars?

Lookin' like straight bozos. I saw it comin', that's why I play solo.

Livin' with the suits, one big house, And not another Benzie in sight.

Take Two suits just rulin'. Immersive, realistic experience-- who ya foolin'?

 

The bigger the cap, the bigger the peelin', Who gives a f*ck about a punk-ass emotes?

You're gettin' f*cked real quick, And Staruss Zelnick dick, is smellin' like Dan Houser's sh*t.

Tried to tell you years ago, But Benzie boy told me to let a hoe be a hoe, so I couldn't stop you from gettin' ganked, Now let's play big-bank-take-little-bank.

Tried to foll fans, it wasn't worth it 'Cause the broomstick fit your ass so perfect.

Gang-banged by Strauss, fella, Gettin' money out your ass, like a motherf*cking Ready Teller.

Givin' up the dollar bills, Now they got the Villain with a suit and high-heels.

 

So don't believe what Dan say,

'Cause he's goin' out like Kunte Kinte,

But I got a whip for ya Toby;

Used to be homies, now you act like you don't know us.

It's a case of divide-and-conquer,

'Cause you let T2 break up our crew.

So don't front, T2 thieves, 'cause I remember when this franchise was the beez knees

Dope as a motherf*cking Big Smoke.

R* Let you on the scene to back up the Greedy Team.

It ain't my fault, T2 got smart,

And they rippin' our asshole apart.

By takin' our green, oh yeah,

The Villain does get f*cked with no Vaseline.

 

 

Now I think you a snitch, Throw a immersive world in a ditch.

Half-pint bitch, f*ckin' your loyal fans. You little maggot; T2 turned Rockstar into a fa**ot.

With your manager, fool,

f*ckin' Zelnick, Houser, and Take Two.

Get rid of that Devil real simple, put a bullet in his temple.

'Cause you can't be the RDR 4 Life crew

With a greedy bastards tellin' you what to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sam Doe
19 minutes ago, tonko said:

120jw8y.jpg

 

God damn, I'm glad ya'll set it off. Used to be hard, now you're just greedy and soft.

First you was down with the shark cards, And now I see you on the video with gold bars?

Lookin' like straight bozos. I saw it comin', that's why I play solo.

Livin' with the suits, one big house, And not another Benzie in sight.

Take Two suits just rulin'. Immersive, realistic experience-- who ya foolin'?

 

The bigger the cap, the bigger the peelin', Who gives a f*ck about a punk-ass emotes?

You're gettin' f*cked real quick, And Staruss Zelnick dick, is smellin' like Dan Houser's sh*t.

Tried to tell you years ago, But Benzie boy told me to let a hoe be a hoe, so I couldn't stop you from gettin' ganked, Now let's play big-bank-take-little-bank.

Tried to foll fans, it wasn't worth it 'Cause the broomstick fit your ass so perfect.

Gang-banged by Strauss, fella, Gettin' money out your ass, like a motherf*cking Ready Teller.

Givin' up the dollar bills, Now they got the Villain with a suit and high-heels.

 

So don't believe what Dan say,

'Cause he's goin' out like Kunte Kinte,

But I got a whip for ya Toby;

Used to be homies, now you act like you don't know us.

It's a case of divide-and-conquer,

'Cause you let T2 break up our crew.

So don't front, T2 thieves, 'cause I remember when this franchise was the beez knees

Dope as a motherf*cking Big Smoke.

R* Let you on the scene to back up the Greedy Team.

It ain't my fault, T2 got smart,

And they rippin' our asshole apart.

By takin' our green, oh yeah,

The Villain does get f*cked with no Vaseline.

 

 

Now I think you a snitch, Throw a immersive world in a ditch.

Half-pint bitch, f*ckin' your loyal fans. You little maggot; T2 turned Rockstar into a fa**ot.

With your manager, fool,

f*ckin' Zelnick, Houser, and Take Two.

Get rid of that Devil real simple, put a bullet in his temple.

'Cause you can't be the RDR 4 Life crew

With a greedy bastards tellin' you what to do.

Best remake ever 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
P.T.

Everyone in this thread deserves a least 100 gold bars.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheLordMarvel

(I... Don't know why but I wanted to join the song stuff. In style of Given Up by Linkin Park. 😂)

 

I don't know what to expect
Thought I would love but I'm bored
I should have been prepared
I vent and complain
Looking for help somehow somewhere
And R* doesn't care.

Take Two is it's own worst enemy!

 

I've given up
I'm sick of Rockstar
Is there nothing you can say?
Give us all more
I'm begging you
Tell me when the f*ck is the new DLC?

R*!!

Give me my invite only
Give me my invite only
Give me my invite....

Give me my f*ckING invite ONLY!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rafae S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rafae S
Posted (edited)

7hjq0v7r6n121.jpg

 

Red-Dead-Redemption-2-memes-003-online-m

 

 

 


Special RDR2 edition

 

delzMXi.jpg
 

 

 

Edited by Rafae S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Failed Again
Posted (edited)

Okay more talent here - than in R*

 

Your getting a thumbs up and your getting

Your getting a thumbs up and your getting 

Your getting a thumbs up and your getting 

Your getting a thumbs up and your getting 

 

Your getting a thumbs up an your getting a thumbs up

👍

Edited by Failed Again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
coach_wargo

Rockstar releasing new content.

4Q8pLk.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shadowfennekin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Amy Vinewood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
coach_wargo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Amy Vinewood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 3 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.