2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Big_Jilm_1980

Why rockstar bans innocent people after each update

Quinn_flower

You know what op posts remind me

of that I’m rich app that was on the App Store years ago.

hei3enberg
17 minutes ago, Hécate-II said:

You can be Ex-Navy Seal with over 300 confirmed kills, R* Support employees will trash you if you're not urban with them or sound psychotic.

But what if I'm trained in gorilla warfare? Oh damn, I knew it was a troll topic. 

For those non-initiated, we're discussing famous NAVY SEAL copypasta, you can take a look under the spoiler. It's a direct quote and there are derogatory terms used extensively. At least one case of severe laugh-induced asphyxiation is known, proceed with caution. Following text is not intended to offend anyone (if that's even possible now) and published as a joke. The source is unknown and I don't hold any rights to it.

Spoiler

What the f*ck did you just f*cking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f*ck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my f*cking words. You think you can get away with saying that sh*t to me over the Internet? Think again, f*cker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're f*cking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little sh*t. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your f*cking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will sh*t fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're f*cking dead, kiddo.

Edited by hei3enberg
Added SEAL pasta

Kiwi_91
3 hours ago, Agent 14 said:

Shark cards aren't worth it tbh. Sure if you have money to blow and rich like the op claims to be, sure I mean not everyone has time to grind on this cesspool of a game. But the money you get from the sharkcards isn't worth their value. Tell me in what world dropping a whooping 100 real life dollars for 8 millions gta bucks is acceptable? Those 8 millions won't even buy you the aquarius yacht or the whole nightclub with upgrades terrobyte plus upgrades and the op mk2 plus upgrades. 

I'm not going to knock tc because it his money and he can do whatever he likes with it. But to say shark cards are worth it that's incorrect because as I've explained above they're not. 

Is gonna take more than 8 million of gta bucks for shark cards to be considered worthy of purchasing imo.

basically, how long does it take in game to grind to 8 million? a week?. then think about how long it takes to earn £60 irl. a day. in terms of time, you're better off working a day than not working and spending a week grinding the game. in terms of time, sharkcards are definitively worth it. 

Mokuakae

I read the whole thread. I'm in tears!! 😢 The poor OP, spend loads of money and got rinsed by R*. On PC as well, that most stable of platforms. Who would have thought? 🤔 We should set up a gofundme page. 

Agent 14
13 minutes ago, Mokuakae said:

I read the whole thread. I'm in tears!! 😢 The poor OP, spend loads of money and got rinsed by R*. On PC as well, that most stable of platforms. Who would have thought? 🤔 We should set up a gofundme page. 

Remember... PC players are the master race too :D

Agent 14
2 hours ago, Kiwi_91 said:

basically, how long does it take in game to grind to 8 million? a week?. then think about how long it takes to earn £60 irl. a day. in terms of time, you're better off working a day than not working and spending a week grinding the game. in terms of time, sharkcards are definitively worth it. 

Huh i can make 2 million in an hour just doing bogdan with a friend. Shark cards are only good for people with no time to grind and that's about it. Yeah it supports rockstar and take two shady businesses but they're a company and they in it to make money so at the end shark cards or not take two and r* will do what they do best and that is to keep gauging their player base by inflating prices and hide vehicles behind paywalls to get more money out the poor souls that waste their cash in bullsh*t instead of buying a facility and making money out of it from act 2 re runs.

Big_Jilm_1980
7 hours ago, Agent 14 said:

I'm 29 no kid here. But your initial attitude especially the I'm rich wealthy and the get a job or a better job bit and then threatening them with youtubers like PDP made you sound like self entitled 13 year old brat. 

As someone mentioned before. You better apologize and try to talk things out with them if you want all that back. Maybe you should call them and ask to be passed to a supervisor since I think the process may take less than waiting for an email reply from them.

Well i suppose i figured your wrong, but thr fact remains you told me how i should spend my money. That's not an ok thing for anyone to do to anyone. Secondly there's no phone number i can get that doesn't have an answering machine saying to go to the support site. Im pissed because i got ripped off and the multiple passive aggressive comments from multiple people in here didn't make me feel welcomed or helped. So i lashed back. Im sorry to assume your age but making fun of someone is just as mature as the way i responded to you. 

6 hours ago, Mokuakae said:

Ha ha.   Good one

7 hours ago, hei3enberg said:

@Jenkiiii is 50 AFAIK

@Lonely-Martin is way over 35 I'm pretty sure of that

@Hécate-II and I are around 30 just as @Quinn_flower

@Gridl0k is in his 40 if I'm correct.

Thing is, a lot of us are not kids, but your attitude is borderline troll/ entitled. I understand that R* can annoy people, I do. But seriously, posts like I'm rich and 'My years on earth have given me the right to do that' are not really cool. One can be old AND stupid, thanks to access to medicine and clean water (#1 killer actually according to UN).

I've never cared about the age of the posters and barely used term kids to describe 20 something people IRL, because some of them are rocking Ph.D degrees and working for think tanks. 

I never said my years in earth gave me the right to say anything. I said it gave me the right to spend my money there away i want n not br told my any human being otherwise. Yes i admittedly overreacted but I came for help and got sarcasm. I am not rich. But 3k on a hobby is affordable for me.  

I use this game as a stress relief because i have a20 heart old son with severe handicaps who can't walk or talk or eat prt bathe on his own. I do all that work. On top of running my own business,  so yes. I am pissed off. 

I am entitled to set very least my game or money back. None of that id comes fault here but like i said. I come here to share, rant a bit, and get ideas for help, and don't spend money id the answer i got. Im sorry if it triggered me further than I already was. I apologize for overreacting,  it is what it is. 

8 minutes ago, Big_Jilm_1980 said:

Well i suppose i figured your wrong, but thr fact remains you told me how i should spend my money. That's not an ok thing for anyone to do to anyone. Secondly there's no phone number i can get that doesn't have an answering machine saying to go to the support site. Im pissed because i got ripped off and the multiple passive aggressive comments from multiple people in here didn't make me feel welcomed or helped. So i lashed back. Im sorry to assume your age but making fun of someone is just as mature as the way i responded to you. 

Ha ha.   Good one

I never said my years in earth gave me the right to say anything. I said it gave me the right to spend my money there away i want n not br told my any human being otherwise. Yes i admittedly overreacted but I came for help and got sarcasm. I am not rich. But 3k on a hobby is affordable for me.  

I use this game as a stress relief because i have a20 years old son with severe handicaps (C.P.) who can't walk or talk or eat prt bathe on his own. I do all that work. On top of running my own business,  so yes. I am pissed off. 

I am entitled to set very least my game or money back. None of that id comes fault here but like i said. I come here to share, rant a bit, and get ideas for help, and don't spend money id the answer i got. Im sorry if it triggered me further than I already was. I apologize for overreacting,  it is what it is. 

halapeno71

Well, as long as there remain other players who spend loads of money on this game, I can continue my existing policy of playing it without spending any money at all.

Edited by halapeno71

hei3enberg
14 hours ago, Big_Jilm_1980 said:

I use this game as a stress relief because i have a20 heart old son with severe handicaps who can't walk or talk or eat prt bathe on his own. I do all that work. On top of running my own business,  so yes. I am pissed off. 

I am entitled to set very least my game or money back. None of that id comes fault here but like i said. I come here to share, rant a bit, and get ideas for help, and don't spend money id the answer i got. Im sorry if it triggered me further than I already was. I apologize for overreacting,  it is what it is

I understand your frustration and I accept your apologies, despite the fact I don't think there's a need for that.  However, it's very hard to get your progress back from R* and the fact that I overreacted is based upon the wide knowledge of the issue. They're legally protected and by playing the game you're accepting the slavery from their EULA. 

The best help I can offer is to actually get a modded account and don't play public. I'm not advocating these things in general, but PC is so bad and support is so useless you're better off getting more for the fraction of the money you've spent. You may try to write to support again while being polite and asking about the review, but make no mistakes, they don't owe you anything and that's within the law. That's exactly why I'm talking about a modded account. I'm nod advertising it here, nor promoting the idea in general. In your case there's nothing else that will get you guaranteed satisfaction.

Shame about your son. @Hécate-II got lucky with the char, but it was a partial. @Mrs. Buzz have some experience too. There's a full topic created by @Gaffa (who may have lost his char too, not sure 100%) about the situation with PC and I advise you to take a look at it to understand how really bad it is. @flexcreator lost his character and he's one of the most sound forum militants against the mod menus. 

Edited by hei3enberg

Big_Jilm_1980
57 minutes ago, hei3enberg said:

I understand your frustration and I accept your apologies, despite the fact I don't think there's a need for that.  However, it's very hard to get your progress back from R* and the fact that I overreacted is based upon the wide knowledge of the issue. They're legally protected and by playing the game you're accepting the slavery from their EULA. 

The best help I can offer is to actually get a modded account and don't play public. I'm not advocating these things in general, but PC is so bad and support is so useless you're better off getting more for the fraction of the money you've spent. You may try to write to support again while being polite and asking about the review, but make no mistakes, they don't owe you anything and that's within the law. That's exactly why I'm talking about a modded account. I'm nod advertising it here, nor promoting the idea in general. In your case there's nothing else that will get you guaranteed satisfaction.

Shame about your son. @Hécate-II got lucky with the char, but it was a partial. @Mrs. Buzz have some experience too. There's a full topic created by @Gaffa (who may have lost his char too, not sure 100%) about the situation with PC and I advise you to take a look at it to understand how really bad it is. @flexcreator lost his character and he's one of the most sound forum militants against the mod menus. 

Thank you so much. Im reading now. 

rusbeckia
On 1/22/2019 at 4:51 AM, radshad said:

You should look into FiveM. PS4 and Xbone will be screwed over by modders eventually, it's only a matter of time. Hopefully GTA 6 will be out soon after that.

How do you think FiveM would impact PS4 and XBone?

Big_Jilm_1980

Thank you. Am looking into FiveM now. I appreciate the suggestion. 

Pedinhuh

Thos guy spends almost 3k on microtransactions on a single game and R* still bans him on a false positive.

It just goes to show you how terrible their automated anti-cheat and banhammer systems are, and how they, instead of dealing with the innocent players issues, decides to just say "all bans are final" and basicly tell you to f*ck off.

This kind of practice is incredibly anti-consumer and you should get your story out there, reach a gaming journalist on Kotaku or IGN or something like that because R* can't keep getting away with this sh*t. 

The fact that you did it on PC shouldn't be your fault, you just wanted to play the damn game in peace...That's on R* for not getting their sh*t together.

OP, since you're on PC I suggest you to meet the superior FiveM multi-player mod which is everything that Online should be and much more, and after that, get your story out there, R* can't keep getting away with this.

Edited by Pedinhuh

HamwithCheese

Ah another reason not to buy into microtransactions. You spent money on the game, then you continue to spend money for pixels that can be taken away.

You literally dont even own what you bought lol

Agent 14
1 hour ago, HamwithCheese said:

Ah another reason not to buy into microtransactions. You spent money on the game, then you continue to spend money for pixels that can be taken away.

You literally dont even own what you bought lol

Another example of shark cards not being worth it.

Bravado Buffalo

I got banned on both my accounts after buying a Blimp, lol. Tbh i had over 100kk cash and a lot of modded outfits, but i never prevented other players by modmenues or other hacks and most of time i just chilled with my friends in closed/empty session. Also almost all my friends have more reasons to be banned, but they're ok. So i have no idea about reason of my bans.

💩

one of the best troll jobs i've seen in a good while, even bringing up having a retarded kid and such 🤣

Gridl0k
On 1/23/2019 at 4:06 PM, hei3enberg said:

@Gridl0k is in his 40 if I'm correct.

39😱

Edited by Gridl0k

hei3enberg
20 minutes ago, Gridl0k said:

39😱

My apologies.

Gridl0k

For at least the next 3 years, too.

Mrs. Buzz

@hei3enbergcalled me in here. :D

I won't judge how you spent your hard earned money, yet I can think of better stuff to use it for (especially in your situation). To each their own! You asked for help and support, here's what I can offer you @Big_Jilm_1980:

1st off, your virtual money won't dissapear - It's waiting for you once you return after your 30 day ban. By the pure ammount you've funded with real money, I'm pretty sure you'll get your money back in waves of ~20mil. . I've read some people complaining, that they don't received there total sharkcards money ingame where R* answeared, that it'll come in waves. It turned out, that they bought a couple megalodon cards incl. extra cash event. So once you bought enough expensive stuff, your wallet will be filled up - and again...rinse and repeat - until you're back to the virtual ammount you've paid for with real cash.

2nd, a false ban is terrible, I experienced it myself. I lost my day one PC-char. at lvl 748 in the middle of a SASS-race in this legendary banwave - with millions legit earned dollars, all special stuff/unlocks (t-shirts and and and) since 2015 with hundrets of game hours. I penetrated the support for almost 30 days - every day a new ticket. No succsess. Now I'm back in the game for, uhm, a year+ I guess, back at lvl 270 which I enjoy pretty much. At the end of my ban I started to search for a "service" to get back what was falsly taken away from me. It turned out, that I found a trustfull canadian menu user which I payed $ 5 for 300mil in-game cash. He also offered RP and stuff, but I negated. A fresh start at lvl 1 with the experience of lvl 748 and 300mil in the bank - that's what I wanted. 

EKiBcDZ.jpg

The 700k where the extramoney for the day one buyers

TL;DR

My suggestion to you: Start playing after your ban - blow out all your sharkcard money for the stuff you had / you want back and once its gone, get a "service" for the extra cash. That simple. If R* asks - deliver!

I'm still suprised, that they banned a "whale" like you. Anyway. I'm the perfect example, that R* bans legit players but let alone modded accounts forever..(afterwards)

hei3enberg
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Buzz said:

I'm still suprised, that they banned a "whale" like you. Anyway. I'm the perfect example, that R* bans legit players but let alone modded accounts forever..(afterwards)

Thanks for reporting in here! I'm the second example, my modded accounts are all up and running without issues while my legit was selectively wiped once during 2x IE and second time around the end 2017 (balance adjustment). 

Lonely-Martin
57 minutes ago, 💩 said:

one of the best troll jobs i've seen in a good while, even bringing up having a retarded kid and such 🤣

I sense you're the troll, lol. What's the matter? Disabled children make you squirm? Lol!

Do trolls creating troll threads return, apologise, take on information and advise, show gratitude, and even go on to use said advise to learn more and move on glad to have at least found out more info they were looking for and learned they are not alone on this?

I don't think so. This chap clearly just flipped a lid and has since simply looked to cool things. 

hei3enberg
32 minutes ago, Lonely-Martin said:

Do trolls creating troll threads return, apologise, take on information and advise, show gratitude, and even go on to use said advise to learn more and move on glad to have at least found out more info they were looking for and learned they are not alone on this?

I agree completely with this. He admitted his mistakes, clearly asked for advice and improved his attitude. It took some time, but everybody may have a bad day. 

1 hour ago, 💩 said:

He never said his kid is retarded, he said he's disabled. And you're too late to the forums, because the best troll jobs were created by @scubadave long time ago. Nobody ever came close in Online section, nobody.

Edited by hei3enberg

Lonely-Martin
57 minutes ago, hei3enberg said:

I agree completely with this. He admitted his mistakes, clearly asked for advice and improved his attitude. It took some time, but everybody may have a bad day. 

Guilty, your honour. 🤣🤣🤣😂😂

💩
52 minutes ago, hei3enberg said:

He never said his kid is retarded, he said he's disabled. And you're too late to the forums, because the best troll jobs were created by @scubadave long time ago. Nobody ever came close in Online section, nobody.

he only improved his attitude to keep the troll going. boasting about his money, mentioning pewdiepie, using the mercy card... obvious troll tactics

never claimed he's the best troll, but it's a damn good one since so many people go along with it and on top of that he manages to flip people to his side.

DonnieVega
13 minutes ago, 💩 said:

he only improved his attitude to keep the troll going. boasting about his money, mentioning pewdiepie, using the mercy card... obvious troll tactics

never claimed he's the best troll, but it's a damn good one since so many people go along with it and on top of that he manages to flip people to his side.

Well whatever the truth is, it sure is a damn funny thread. Even if he was Bill Gates, spending 3K on any MTX is just preposterous.

Edited by DonnieVega

hei3enberg
1 hour ago, 💩 said:

Maybe, maybe not. At the end of the day we've seen worse sh*tposting and there are continuous offenders on the forum, but here we acted in a humane way and showed some dignity. If the guys is lying about the kid, business or anything else, I could not care less. But if he was telling the truth, it's easier for me to live in peace after I've responded the way I did. Not for medals, not for likes, not for some kind of recognition. 

ALifeOfMisery

Can't believe I've only just stumbled across this gem of a thread. It's a shame there's no category for Worst Thread in this year's awards.

Obvious troll is obvious.

If genuine, 3k on Shark Cards is ridiculous, but if you have the money spend it on whatever you want. 

If I'd spent three grand on Shark Cards and then got banned I'd be talking to a lawyer, not failing to impress an internet forum over how rich I am.

Jenkiiii

I don't think the OP is a troll, and who cares even if he is?

This thread has highlighted the fact that hoards of innocent people get banned on PC for misdemeanours that they're probably not even aware of, whereas many other people go undetected for years. As a console user, the most severe thing I've experienced is the removal of outfits, licence plate bans, car sell limits, and petty stuff like that.