2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Big_Jilm_1980

Why rockstar bans innocent people after each update

Big_Jilm_1980

I am a clean player who rockstar banned for 30 days and reset my whole character off level 280 something,  and with over 1200 hours of play . I have spent over $2950 ( the 2950 is proven sales) with of shark cards I paid for. I will look at my bank accounts soon to see the missing purchases.  I have reported over 100 players for modding, griefing, some cheating.  Have 80 plus friends who all know im a very clean player. 

It seems like every update they kick people with no way to fight the suspension or to get a real answer. The issue is that the legal team refuses to allow people to find out so that they have no recourse in getting back their money ot character. 

Last update for thr night life, they banned wrongly,  and had to reinstate players. It's rumored that they do this for steam/pc players because it's only 2% of the base, and they wans get rid of ot but can't because they've sold the games. If they get people to quit then it's justifiable to rid the steam customer service. I've heard hundreds of cases of other players wrongfully banned. 

I will attach all my cards purchases here, n have opened my profile publicly to everyone. 

All i asked them to do is re- review my account. Then to either reinstall my character or give me all of my shark cards money left. They refused because the "rule" is no fighting banning or suspensions,  n once u get back, you ONLY get what's left of your shark cards. So out of the hundreds of millions of GTA dollars, i wad given less than the 80 i had left. 

I have no faith in rockstar to fix this so i wanted to let others know. The link to all the pics of proof are below. 

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1tGATlMeTOKJjjUra6V_sxJrGL9wdz75U

fatdog

There was a warning about hackers able to make you banned, probably this is your case.

JamesPet345

I don't recommend doing PC on GTA 5

It's not safe for you.

Consoles like PS4 and Xbox one is the safer.

Hécate-II

They might give you back your rank and properties, vehicles, unlocked bunker techs but that reset may mean you will lose awards(heists awards...etc), many stats like player kills.

its what happened to my secondary account, they gave me back everything but my stats. 

When I re-created a new character my properties were here. And they gave me rank 100. (I still had to play again Cypress Deathmatch, to meet Lester again to play heists...). 

That was weird actually lol

Edited by Hécate-II

Gaffa
44 minutes ago, fatdog said:

There was a warning about hackers able to make you banned, probably this is your case.

Their method is fake. A hoax. It doesn't work. 

Big_Jilm_1980
1 hour ago, Hécate-II said:

They might give you back your rank and properties, vehicles, unlocked bunker techs but that reset may mean you will lose awards(heists awards...etc), many stats like player kills.

its what happened to my secondary account, they gave me back everything but my stats. 

When I re-created a new character my properties were here. And they gave me rank 100. (I still had to play again Cypress Deathmatch, to meet Lester again to play heists...). 

That was weird actually lol

How did they connect to you? They've all refused me completely any second look. 

1 hour ago, JamesPet345 said:

I don't recommend doing PC on GTA 5

It's not safe for you.

Consoles like PS4 and Xbox one is the safer.

Unfortunately im sm older guy who only plays pc, and doesn't want to spend 500$ to get a new system for only a few games. Thank you though. 

Lonely-Martin

Such a shame players can't request a review. Unfortunately all you can do is to make others aware and try to enjoy a good rant over it as best as, but we really should be offered a little security with many having spent some serious time (and money) on their game. To see it can be taken away at a whim is just plain wrong, IMHO.

PC players and old gen guys really get the short end of the stick, and it's bullsh*t really. Though I believe it's just because it's easier and cheaper for R* to blanket it all rather than it being to see players stop playing on PC. Reading your post and seeing you spent good cash, they shoot themselves in the foot if they push you away. Not good for their business.

Hécate-II

@OP

They just answered via e-mail. It took several messages and a week. I can send you the screenshots of the exchange if you want. 

in fact R* definitely accepts to review accounts after a sanction. My secondary account was abusively reseted during a massive banwave last year. I guess I was lucky then answered quickly and positevely. No one can say exactly what triggered the anticheat bot. Could it be something in the background like GeForce(I used it always because I like to play with graphic filters).

Smokewood
On 1/20/2019 at 4:07 PM, Big_Jilm_1980 said:

I have spent over $2950 ( the 2950 is proven sales) with of shark cards I paid for. I will look at my bank accounts soon to see the missing purchases. 

GOD WHY?????

I would ban you just because you are killing the gaming industry.

OMFG!

CaptainMarvel

Wait...you spent $2,950.00 on shark cards? 

My buddy Todd Howard would love to meet you. 

CrysisAverted

he spent $3k on digital goods R* could take away from him whenever they want

Girls.png

Agent 14
9 minutes ago, CrysisAverted said:

he spent $3k on digital goods R* could take away from him whenever they want

Girls.png

No need to be a dick man. Sure it sounds dumb since there's easier way to make money like doing bogdan run.. But is his money.. At the end of it anyone would be mad that they dropped so much money just to lose it because of an error on rockstar end assuming op is telling the truth and didn't break rockstar rules.

CaliMeatWagon
On 1/20/2019 at 3:50 PM, Big_Jilm_1980 said:

How did they connect to you? They've all refused me completely any second look. 

Unfortunately im sm older guy who only plays pc, and doesn't want to spend 500$ to get a new system for only a few games. Thank you though. 

Spends ~$3,000 on "pixel goods", but $150-200 for a console is too much...

Devdevi45

After many glitches after still having my billions I still haven’t gotten banned 

radshad

You should look into FiveM. PS4 and Xbone will be screwed over by modders eventually, it's only a matter of time. Hopefully GTA 6 will be out soon after that.

Gridl0k

That's nearly enough shark cards to buy everything from the Arena War DLC 

FlacidJack

Did you consider spending another 10,000$ to get every in-game toy?I'm sure R* would review your ban if you did ...and maybe give us all a couple more mememobiles and adversary modes.

hei3enberg
On 1/21/2019 at 1:07 AM, Big_Jilm_1980 said:

I have spent over $2950 ( the 2950 is proven sales) with of shark cards I paid for. I will look at my bank accounts soon to see the missing purchases. 

If you did that on PC you are truly deranged, sorry. You could have purchased another PC, Xbox one X, modded account for both of the platforms and have some nice diner for change! It is completely, absolutely clean that it was only your fault to support the company which disregards the platform you play on with this amount of money when all the information about the bans, stat resets, glitches, menus, bad sport and insurance scam was all over the internet. 

Although, I'm not sure if you're not trolling.

Edited by hei3enberg

Purevil
On 1/20/2019 at 10:07 PM, Big_Jilm_1980 said:

I have reported over 100 players for modding, griefing, some cheating.  Have 80 plus friends who all know im a very clean player. 

Please name these 80 players so we know you are telling the truth. 

flexcreator
On 1/21/2019 at 10:33 AM, Hécate-II said:

@OP

They just answered via e-mail. It took several messages and a week. I can send you the screenshots of the exchange if you want. 

Can you please share your messages (without the names)? I think many players could be interested.

deadx23
14 hours ago, Agent 14 said:

No need to be a dick man.

So @CrysisAverted what powers would dickman have? 🤔 assking for a friend.

Hécate-II
35 minutes ago, flexcreator said:

Can you please share your messages (without the names)? I think many players could be interested.

Sure. I think only the initial message is important: they accept to review. Then later they agreed with me, gave me back my rank(and properties, bunker techs, all my aircrafts...etc), but refused to gimme back my kd, crew ranks, and all awards I've got on this account(like "Psycho Killer", it was a grind to find a lot of red dots). 

open soiler

Spoiler

BLdJCsB.jpg

cByvofI.jpg

I3KgbnJ.jpg

I'm often bming about R*, but for the sake of being honest they were ok at reinstating my account...also it was 9 euros of sharkcards, not 3000$, just if you wonder about it. 

Edited by Hécate-II

AcidXRain73
On 1/20/2019 at 3:25 PM, fatdog said:

The red flag for me was the OP said he reported 100 players. Surely one of them took it personally.

SHOKKERZ91

Dude what? 2950 bucks in sharkcards? What the fu... Dude, why didn´t you did something usefull with that money, like buying drugs or burn it? Holy maccaroni, a modded acc would have been enough for you. Damn.

GenericGTAO

Yeah, $3000 for shark cards....good god.  That cant be true.  R* would never ban such a player.  Surely, you could appeal under your last puchase which couldnt have been that long ago.  Even R* should listen to almighty $.  I mean $650 per year to play GTA.  

Edited by GenericGTAO

Gaffa
25 minutes ago, AcidXRain73 said:

The red flag for me was the OP said he reported 100 players. Surely one of them took it personally.

What would someone who took it personally do anyway? 

Ensure they got into every single session with the OP and report them? 

Endjinn
55 minutes ago, deadx23 said:

So @CrysisAverted what powers would dickman have? 🤔 assking for a friend.

giphy.gif

Quinn_flower

Wait wait you spent 3k on shark cards....

fking whale...ppl like you are ruining video games and turning them to slot machines

Big_Jilm_1980

I want to give you guys an update on my situation. When I threatened to take it to one of my friends who does gaming videos on YouTube that has over 600,000 subscribers, I was instantly banned. After two days of playing just getting my properties back just getting some of that Gear with some of the shark card money that was left over, I even stopped playing for the last 2 days. And 4 days after they readmit me and I continuously fought them on the Rockstar support website, they just permanently Banned Me. This is an outrage. I have done nothing. I even express to them tonight why if I know you think I'm a cheater would I cheat in 4 days when I already had almost 70 million GTA dollars to start with. You saw that I bought all my main properties back, I had the free properties that I got with my criminal starter pack, why would I risk getting banned permanently by cheating? I have sent them and no one's answering. It's an outrage in their anti-cheat software is bullsh*t. This information needs to go out so anyone who has any sort of platform for gaming on YouTube or any other social media I will be more than happy to do an interview and bring all my information and proof that I did not cheat and they still banned me. This time they banned me just to show me that they could because they were upset that I threatened to expose the situation with her anti-cheat software.

9 hours ago, Quinn_flower said:

Wait wait you spent 3k on shark cards....

fking whale...ppl like you are ruining video games and turning them to slot machines

So what? Im rich n i can afford it. Why's that a crime ? If you had any special skills you'd be able to buy some too. Don't hate, get a job. Im almost 40 years old, done very well working my way to money.  Don't hate on me. No one complains about what you do with your money. 

10 hours ago, SHOKKERZ91 said:

Dude what? 2950 bucks in sharkcards? What the fu... Dude, why didn´t you did something usefull with that money, like buying drugs or burn it? Holy maccaroni, a modded acc would have been enough for you. Damn.

I understand that's a joke to you bro, but that's my point. I didn't want a modded account. I wanted to get in by the stuff I wanted going in and have fun grinding fighting and doing whatever the hell I wanted to. Modded account I could have spent a hundred bucks and got billions of GTA dollars, but then I'd get my account ripped away. I don't like getting my progress pulled out from under me that's why I don't cheat. f*ck modded accounts and f*ck all of the cheaters on the game. That's why I couldn't believe that they accuse me of cheating I report cheaters everyday all day. I've got over a dozen people band before for cheating. I caught them on video send it to Rockstar and put it up on YouTube. Rockstar had done do it or they looked weak. Either way I get where you're coming from but that's not my style. I don't know why people are hating on me for buying Shark cards. That's actually part of the game legally part of the game, not the cheater way of the game I get it but that's the point. I am older guy who enjoys video games and enjoys doing the my own way. If I didn't have the money to spend on a shark cards I wouldn't have bought them.

Big_Jilm_1980
On 1/20/2019 at 10:26 PM, Lonely-Martin said:

Such a shame players can't request a review. Unfortunately all you can do is to make others aware and try to enjoy a good rant over it as best as, but we really should be offered a little security with many having spent some serious time (and money) on their game. To see it can be taken away at a whim is just plain wrong, IMHO.

PC players and old gen guys really get the short end of the stick, and it's bullsh*t really. Though I believe it's just because it's easier and cheaper for R* to blanket it all rather than it being to see players stop playing on PC. Reading your post and seeing you spent good cash, they shoot themselves in the foot if they push you away. Not good for their business.

Yes. It is unfortunate. I'm trying to hold rockstars feet to the fire to make them do the right thing but I am not very hopeful in this Venture. I am going to spread the word around. I will be in small claims court at very least, I've got a dude with 200000 subscribers who said he might cover the story, I have a dude who has six hundred thousand subscribers that definitely is going to cover it, and I'm working on PewDiePie because he's a gamer guy too. So I'm going to take this as far as I can go I gave Rockstar fair warning and just wrote them again tonight after opening my email and seeing I'm banned permanently after only 2 days of for being back. This anti-cheat software is ridiculous and if they don't fix it and give me my account back on taking it to the public and ranting my brain out. No one in the world will believe that I who have spent that money on Shark cards and who can show all the reports on in player cheaters that I'm going to sit around and risk my character with 1200 hours for no good reason. It's ridiculous and I'm tired of dealing with Rockstar selfish money-hungry BS. Maybe I'm Wrong? Maybe it's not the anti cheat software? Maybe it's Rockstar seeing how much money I spent and think wow he's an addicted guy who will spend money regardless. The fact is that money meant nothing to me because I make enough to do it, and as a businessman I have principles. I refuse to pay a penny to a company who would treat me like garbage steal my money and do nothing to remedy a problem that is obviously there. It's publicly stated on several forums even in Rockstar that they had to reinstate several people during The Nightlife update due to the faulty anti-cheat software. Why would that change in 5 months? Yes they might have work on the software but does that mean every person who gets flagged for that software is actual cheater? No. It means that they're selfish and manipulating whatever means they want to make a point. This time there was nothing I could have done besides by multiple properties and vehicles that could have triggered a cheap response in the software. Even then they could look at my account see that when they reinstated my character they started me off with almost 80 million GTA dollars and I didn't purchase any more than the 80 million. That means I didn't get modded money nor did I push into any funds that were illegal. It's all black and white and they refuse to look at it.

10 hours ago, GenericGTAO said:

Yeah, $3000 for shark cards....good god.  That cant be true.  R* would never ban such a player.  Surely, you could appeal under your last puchase which couldnt have been that long ago.  Even R* should listen to almighty $.  I mean $650 per year to play GTA.  

It might sound impossible but look at the link in the main body of text. It's screenshot of every single purchase of Shark cards on Steam alone. This doesn't include ones I bought from Rockstar direct which I'm sure was at least another handful. I'm only showing what I can prove as is the burden in a court of law. Which is where I plan to go if I do not receive Vindication in absolute refreshing of my character. 

11 hours ago, flexcreator said:

Please help me with the email set up. Who do i write ? Thank you for sharing this.