Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA IV Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA SA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA VC Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA III Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

SouthLand

Things that could have been added after finishing the game

Recommended Posts

SouthLand

Yes i get the most people are having fun exploring the game, hunting and fishing. Or maybe just going on a kill spree in Tumbleweed and killing the narcissist Sheriff who won't shut up. 

 

However, i believe that things could change a little bit.  For example: 

 

 

If you finish the game with low honor:

 

- You can get hired by many gangs to free their members from some town's Sheriffs office. Or kill a Sheriff officer who is making a gang loose money or is going too hard against the gang. Or even ilegal traficng of good and guns from Guarma to the US or the other way around. 

 

- Work as a Hitman for the First class/High end society. You are now a rich gentleman that owns a luxurious ranch and like to visit the refined Saint Denis saloon to talk and drink with rich men (Sort of like Leviticus Cornwall) and while playing Poker and drinking the finest Whiskey, they will close a deal with you in which you will get paid a lot of money to kill someone who is harming their business. Example: Like if you get paid to kill some worker who is member of a Workers Union and he is trying to get the workers together to go on strike for inhuman conditions in the Annesburg mines. In other words, help the rich keep being rich. Or even keep doing jobs like when you did Leopold Stauss missions. 

 

- Dirty cop in Saint Denis. Basically, following the previous point, you will end up having a drink in Saint Denis saloon with the Chief of Police of the city. In which he will give you a badge and uniform if you work for him as a Hitman, Extortion, Racketeering, Sabotaging, Illegal arrests, false evidence to accuse innocent people... Once you have the uniform on in Saint Denis, no cop will arrest you and if you mess up, other cops will cover up for you. 

 

 

 

If you finish the game with High honor:

 

 

- Sheriff deputy. If you capture as a bounty hunter, alive at least 50 wanted men, they will give you the Sheriff deuputy star and they will let you chose in which county do you want to be a sheriff's deputy for. 

 

-Helping people who struggle a lot (Like when you help Mrs Downes). Maybe help people who also struggle in the Annesburg mines.

 

-Help the Veterans Hospital Arthur Morgan donated $20 to. Help them bring all the veterans to the Hospital and go by and check to see who they are doing at the clinic. 

 

-And other random events already included like helping Dr. Dragovic, Charles Chatenay, Albert Mason... All of those I believe are missions that are good for High Honor. 

 

 

 

 

What do you guys think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0223998743

I agree, great idea there, I think what's also missing is legal activities, job that you can perform to earn money.

If you roleplay and live in the wilderness, it's fine as you can hunt, fish and sell stuff.

But let's say, you role play in Saint Denis, beside robbing people there is nothing legit to do.

Edited by anthony

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SonOfLiberty

I wish we could've opened up our own businesses like a gunsmith, saloon etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zello

Purchaseable safehouses

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SouthLand
7 hours ago, anthony said:

But let's say, you role play in Saint Denis, beside robbing people there is nothing legit to do.

I agree. 

 

  I can expect a "nothing to do experience" if I had finished playing the story mode of a Farcry game. But in Rockstar I wanted to experience something more. Something that would keep me playing for months and months. A game where there is always interesting things to do.

 

I think Rockstar's mentality is: "If you want to keep playing, just play Online" and that's a big mistake. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boozey St John
14 minutes ago, SouthLand said:

I agree. 

 

  I can expect a "nothing to do experience" if I had finished playing the story mode of a Farcry game. But in Rockstar I wanted to experience something more. Something that would keep me playing for months and months. A game where there is always interesting things to do.

 

I think Rockstar's mentality is: "If you want to keep playing, just play Online" and that's a big mistake. 

The sad part is that online is just as empty, if not then more so than finishing the epilogue. 

 

With lackluster content and modes, there's no reason to focus on online.. yet! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SouthLand
6 hours ago, Boozey St James said:

The sad part is that online is just as empty, if not then more so than finishing the epilogue. 

 

With lackluster content and modes, there's no reason to focus on online.. yet! 

I played around 30 min of RDR 2 online and it bored me. The Online story is not doing it for me. Either they they release a cool Story DLC where there are many things to do like the ones i included or more, or RDR 2 is going to become less fun to play and players will move on to another games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ma-mothers-Ma-Sister

why not find a cosy lot of people and just stand with them all day and visit them daily? That would be some next level role playing they can be like you’re very own virtual role play family 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
UncleTacitus

Agreed. Jobs and some real estate would have done wonders for the playability after Story Mode. Well, at least we'll get those things on PC when the modders get their claws on RDR2...

 

That being said, they did put an amazing amount of content on this game, so I don't want to sound ungrateful. This game could've easily been priced as 100$ with this amount of story content. I just wish they'd put some RPG-ish post-story elements to make the free roam even more appealing.

Edited by UncleTacitus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darealbandicoot
On 1/19/2019 at 3:30 PM, Boozey St James said:

The sad part is that online is just as empty, if not then more so than finishing the epilogue. 

 

With lackluster content and modes, there's no reason to focus on online.. yet! 

Oh but they ARE focusing on Online. They made that pretty clear in the newswire. No mention at all of a single player patch to address things they broke with the Online updates, OR add things like an off hand holster toggle or John's signature hair which are ALREADY IN THE GAME just unused. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedDadRedemption

Being able to take a bath at home and allow abigail in to help for 50 cents

 

Fishing with my son jack or uncle

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darealbandicoot
58 minutes ago, RedDadRedemption said:

Being able to take a bath at home and allow abigail in to help for 50 cents

 

Fishing with my son jack or uncle

 

 

"Just like the old days, eh Abigail?" "Sure John". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GroveStGTAV

Using bath in john marstons house and uncle for deluxe bath

 

Unending bouty hunting missions

Hiring gunmens with money like charles did in one of the epilogue 2 missions.

This is a gang game but we cant hire companions for us. It would be cool for train robberies and shootouts in gang hideouts. Maybe bank robbery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY

Fight club kind of minigame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boozey St John
4 hours ago, RedDadRedemption said:

Being able to take a bath at home and allow abigail in to help for 50 cents

 

Fishing with my son jack or uncle

 

 

Or adding more responses from Jack. 

 

John: "How ya like it son?"

Jack: "..."

John:"I'm glad!"

 

Or

John: "JACK, MY BOY!" 

Jack: "..."

John: "I'm doing great, son."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
UncleTacitus
37 minutes ago, Boozey St James said:

Or adding more responses from Jack. 

 

John: "How ya like it son?"

Jack: "..."

John:"I'm glad!"

 

Or

John: "JACK, MY BOY!" 

Jack: "..."

John: "I'm doing great, son."

 

Oh yeah, I've noticed that too. It's almost like this kid was raised by a bunch of outlaws with the manners he has!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedDadRedemption
55 minutes ago, Boozey St James said:

Or adding more responses from Jack. 

 

John: "How ya like it son?"

Jack: "..."

John:"I'm glad!"

 

Or

John: "JACK, MY BOY!" 

Jack: "..."

John: "I'm doing great, son."

 

Ya the endgame diolouge sucks they could of added some more lines for your family 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY
1 hour ago, RedDadRedemption said:

Ya the endgame diolouge sucks they could of added some more lines for your family 

Atleast Abigail sings on fires

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedDadRedemption
3 minutes ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

Atleast Abigail sings on fires

My abigail stopped singing i return every night she just sits there on the log, is there a was to trigger it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY
2 minutes ago, RedDadRedemption said:

My abigail stopped singing i return every night she just sits there on the log, is there a was to trigger it?

Not that I know. After I finished epilogue I played just a few minutes and started the game again lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zello
8 hours ago, RedDadRedemption said:

My abigail stopped singing i return every night she just sits there on the log, is there a was to trigger it?

It's time for a divorce 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
UncleTacitus

Best thing about the post epilogue game was when Charles came back to visit the farm. I'm not sure whether that was a bug or a feature, but it was a pleasant surprise to see him again, because I was dead sure he'd already left for the Great White North

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boozey St John
8 hours ago, UncleTacitus said:

Best thing about the post epilogue game was when Charles came back to visit the farm. I'm not sure whether that was a bug or a feature, but it was a pleasant surprise to see him again, because I was dead sure he'd already left for the Great White North

I never understood why that wasn't a thing? 

 

I understand Sadie and Charles leaving, but I'm sure they could pop up to "visit" every so often. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0223998743

Yeah not too many ways to role play unfortunately. I saw someone mentioning a fight club, that would be awesome, underground Saint-Denis fight club.

Let's make a list;

 

If you have High Honor:

  • Sheriff deputy. As a bounty hunter, capture at least 50 wanted man in the state of your choice, once it's done, a star will be given to the player, who will become a sheriff and can start to do his job (e.g. patrolling, breaking up fights, arresting criminals etc). (unlimited)
  • Helping the Veterans Hospital the player donated $20 to. Help them bring all the veterans to the Hospital and go by and check to see what they are doing at the clinic and if there is anything they need (e.g. finding special items). (unlimited)
  • Helping anyone who struggle. (e.g. Like when you help Mrs Downes); Help people in location such as Annesburg, Rhodes, Saint-Denis, Tumbleweed, Armadillo.
  • Stagecoach Driver. Drive people anywhere across the country. (unlimited)
  •  
  •  

if you have Low Honor:

  • Work as a Hitman. Be hired as a hitman by anyone who needs it and complete contracts across the country. (e.g. for the First class/High end society, you get paid to kill some worker who is member of a Workers Union and he is trying to get the workers together to go on strike for inhuman conditions in the Annesburg mines. In other words, help the rich keep being rich.) (unlimited)
  • Get hired by gangs to complete tasks. (e.g. free their members from some town's Sheriffs office, kill a Sheriff officer who is making a gang loose money or is going too hard against the gang.)
  • Debt Collector. Be hired as a debt collector and collect money across the country. (unlimited)
  • Dirty cop in Saint Denis. You will end up having a drink in Saint Denis saloon with the Chief of Police of the city. In which he will give you a badge and uniform if you work for him as a Hitman, Extortion, Racketeering, Sabotaging, Illegal arrests, false evidence to accuse innocent people... Once you have the uniform on in Saint Denis, no cop will arrest you and if you mess up, other cops may cover you. (unlimited)
  •  
  •  

Where Honor doesn't matter:

  • Fighter. Become a fighter and win money by fighting in the underground Saint-Denis fight club. (unlimited)
  •  
  •  

 

 

 

Edited by anthony

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY
1 hour ago, anthony said:

Yeah not too many ways to role play unfortunately. I saw someone mentioning a fight club, that would be awesome, underground Saint-Denis fight club.

Let's make a list;

 

If you have High Honor:

  • Sheriff deputy. As a bounty hunter, capture at least 50 wanted man in the state of your choice, once it's done, a star will be given to the player, who will become a sheriff and can start to do his job (e.g. patrolling, breaking up fights, arresting criminals etc). (unlimited)
  • Helping the Veterans Hospital the player donated $20 to. Help them bring all the veterans to the Hospital and go by and check to see what they are doing at the clinic and if there is anything they need (e.g. finding special items). (unlimited)
  • Helping anyone who struggle. (e.g. Like when you help Mrs Downes); Help people in location such as Annesburg, Rhodes, Saint-Denis, Tumbleweed, Armadillo.
  • Stagecoach Driver. Drive people anywhere across the country. (unlimited)
  •  
  •  

if you have Low Honor:

  • Work as a Hitman. Be hired as a hitman by anyone who needs it and complete contracts across the country. (e.g. for the First class/High end society, you get paid to kill some worker who is member of a Workers Union and he is trying to get the workers together to go on strike for inhuman conditions in the Annesburg mines. In other words, help the rich keep being rich.) (unlimited)
  • Get hired by gangs to complete tasks. (e.g. free their members from some town's Sheriffs office, kill a Sheriff officer who is making a gang loose money or is going too hard against the gang.)
  • Debt Collector. Be hired as a debt collector and collect money across the country. (unlimited)
  • Dirty cop in Saint Denis. You will end up having a drink in Saint Denis saloon with the Chief of Police of the city. In which he will give you a badge and uniform if you work for him as a Hitman, Extortion, Racketeering, Sabotaging, Illegal arrests, false evidence to accuse innocent people... Once you have the uniform on in Saint Denis, no cop will arrest you and if you mess up, other cops may cover you. (unlimited)
  •  
  •  

Where Honor doesn't matter:

  • Fighter. Become a fighter and win money by fighting in the underground Saint-Denis fight club. (unlimited)
  •  
  •  

 

 

 

It was me lol. The fight system is so great in this game, I don't see why they didn't implemented this minigame. They even made Charles fight in this but doesn't allow us. Sad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0223998743
2 minutes ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

It was me lol. The fight system is so great in this game, I don't see why they didn't implemented this minigame. They even made Charles fight in this but doesn't allow us. Sad

Yes, true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Motorik

It would have been great to hang out with Sadie and Charles, or go on a date with Abigail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
surfadam

 

On 1/24/2019 at 2:42 AM, anthony said:

Yeah not too many ways to role play unfortunately. I saw someone mentioning a fight club, that would be awesome, underground Saint-Denis fight club.

Let's make a list;

 

If you have High Honor:

  • Sheriff deputy. As a bounty hunter, capture at least 50 wanted man in the state of your choice, once it's done, a star will be given to the player, who will become a sheriff and can start to do his job (e.g. patrolling, breaking up fights, arresting criminals etc). (unlimited)
  • Helping the Veterans Hospital the player donated $20 to. Help them bring all the veterans to the Hospital and go by and check to see what they are doing at the clinic and if there is anything they need (e.g. finding special items). (unlimited)
  • Helping anyone who struggle. (e.g. Like when you help Mrs Downes); Help people in location such as Annesburg, Rhodes, Saint-Denis, Tumbleweed, Armadillo.
  • Stagecoach Driver. Drive people anywhere across the country. (unlimited)
  •  
  •  

if you have Low Honor:

  • Work as a Hitman. Be hired as a hitman by anyone who needs it and complete contracts across the country. (e.g. for the First class/High end society, you get paid to kill some worker who is member of a Workers Union and he is trying to get the workers together to go on strike for inhuman conditions in the Annesburg mines. In other words, help the rich keep being rich.) (unlimited)
  • Get hired by gangs to complete tasks. (e.g. free their members from some town's Sheriffs office, kill a Sheriff officer who is making a gang loose money or is going too hard against the gang.)
  • Debt Collector. Be hired as a debt collector and collect money across the country. (unlimited)
  • Dirty cop in Saint Denis. You will end up having a drink in Saint Denis saloon with the Chief of Police of the city. In which he will give you a badge and uniform if you work for him as a Hitman, Extortion, Racketeering, Sabotaging, Illegal arrests, false evidence to accuse innocent people... Once you have the uniform on in Saint Denis, no cop will arrest you and if you mess up, other cops may cover you. (unlimited)
  •  
  •  

Where Honor doesn't matter:

  • Fighter. Become a fighter and win money by fighting in the underground Saint-Denis fight club. (unlimited)
  •  
  •  

 

 

 

I absolutely love these!

 

I saw mentioned shops etc. I'd love to be able to purchase a building, and open say, a butchers shop. Hire someone to run it, and go out hunting for the best cuts of meat. Could then bring in personal carts to transport carcasses to the shop to be butchered and sold. Also brings greater purpose to the ranch where you could purchase a herd of cows for beef, and sheep for mutton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyuNova

Random generic Bounties
Shopkeepers ask you to deliver a wagon to a far destination
Specific hunting
Gathering plants for a lump payment

Legal debt collecting
Saloon bouncer
Hired "shotgun" for coaches.

Fight Club

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DirtCheap

Have something similar to the Camp Upgrades.

 

I would have loved trophy hunting in the Epilogue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.