Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

Vik2390

Red Dead Online Next Updates Speculation Thread

Recommended Posts

Vik2390

May I start this one, if don't mind, fellers? So, today is Thursday, so is the chance that we will see Daily Challenges today. 

Edited by Vik2390

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery

I don't think we'll be getting any major DLC while RDO is still in Beta.

 

I suspect we'll see the upcoming features mentioned in the Jan 10th Newswire introduced one at a time.

 

I think we're still very much in the Coming Soon™ stage of RDO.

Edited by ALifeOfMisery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
New_Jack

I’m just hoping for a patch update 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery
Just now, New_Jack said:

I’m just hoping for a patch update 

Yeah, let's be honest here, R* shouldn't really be adding anything further to RDO until they get their act together and actually fix some bugs like pelts not selling, horse bonding reset, pelts disappearing when fast traveling, the shambolic spawns etc etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
einjzmolf

HELL YEA RON PAUL THE THREAD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fryday

i dont get the point, why so many of you are still playing it everyday. the content is so small that it gets boring after 3 hours (per week). in comparison eith gtao which played every day for hours/days/weeks/months its just boring

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
New_Jack

Personal preference bro, what would the world be like if we were all the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wehweh01
1 hour ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

Yeah, let's be honest here, R* shouldn't really be adding anything further to RDO until they get their act together and actually fix some bugs like pelts not selling, horse bonding reset, pelts disappearing when fast traveling, the shambolic spawns etc etc.

For reals as much as I'd like to see some new content I really just want to see all the bugs to go away, more stable servers, and introduction of freeaim, friend only, and private lobbies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DonnieVega
37 minutes ago, fryday said:

i dont get the point, why so many of you are still playing it everyday. the content is so small that it gets boring after 3 hours (per week). in comparison eith gtao which played every day for hours/days/weeks/months its just boring

Modern life is distraction. And people distract themselves in all sorts of matters. Some watch football, others play the flute and there's people who grind virtual worlds.

Edited by DonnieVega

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Revoemag
2 hours ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

Yeah, let's be honest here, R* shouldn't really be adding anything further to RDO until they get their act together and actually fix some bugs like pelts not selling, horse bonding reset, pelts disappearing when fast traveling, the shambolic spawns etc etc.

I fully disagree with this..

 

R* needs to throw everything they have at the game now or there won't be anyone left playing..

 

Any r* fanboy will simply go back to gtao..

And any fan of online play will go find a game with actual content to play..

This game will not last like gtao managed to do during its 1st year.. 

Gtao had no competition in the online world 5 years ago..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fryday
1 hour ago, DonnieVega said:

Modern life is distraction. And people distract themselves in all sorts of matters. Some watch football, others play the flute and there's people who grind virtual worlds.

i see yor point, because i grinded gtao alot. but there was way more things to do. revoemag described it very well one post above

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rusbeckia

As long as they patch this bullsh*t r*server errors I have nothing else to ask for

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
New_Jack
Just now, rusbeckia said:

As long as they patch this bullsh*t r*server errors I have nothing else to ask for

I with you on that, what’s the sense of adding anything if nothing works right. That’s adding problems on top of problems. Sure it needs more content, who could give a legitimate reason of why not, but at the same time the games needs to be able to function properly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rusbeckia
9 minutes ago, New_Jack said:

I with you on that, what’s the sense of adding anything if nothing works right. That’s adding problems on top of problems. Sure it needs more content, who could give a legitimate reason of why not, but at the same time the games needs to be able to function properly. 

Exactly. Especially when you think about how good/fast lobby loading, job loading, changing sessions etc works compred to gta. It feels like a 10 yr difference of development. 

Thats also one of the main reasons I rarely play GTA anymore. For every hour of gameplay you sit 20 minutes in front of loading screens. 

It‘d be a shame if they can‘t fix that, but I‘m sure they will. They‘re not stupid and want this to be a longlasting project, therefore I‘m optimistic they‘ll fix this soon before anything substantial gets added.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DrKrankenstein

so it's either a patch today(in 2 hours) or a fine detailed how to cook plump bird meat newswire tommorrow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
New_Jack
2 minutes ago, DrKrankenstein said:

so it's either a patch today(in 2 hours) or a fine detailed how to cook plump bird meat newswire tommorrow

Lmao HOPEFULLY not the 2nd option. But I laugh at all the comments that come after they post though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Danish Crusader
16 minutes ago, DrKrankenstein said:

so it's either a patch today(in 2 hours) or a fine detailed how to cook plump bird meat newswire tommorrow

Step 1: Find Turkey.

Step 2: ?

Step 3: Cook turkey.

 

Small details may have been missed, so your experience may vary.

 

There, I did it for them, now bring the update! =P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DrKrankenstein
3 minutes ago, Danish Crusader said:

Step 1: Find Turkey.

Step 2: ?

Step 3: Cook turkey.

 

Small details may have been missed, so your experience may vary.

 

There, I did it for them, now bring the update! =P

step 2, you forgot da herbz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery
2 hours ago, Revoemag said:

I fully disagree with this..

 

R* needs to throw everything they have at the game now or there won't be anyone left playing..

 

Any r* fanboy will simply go back to gtao..

And any fan of online play will go find a game with actual content to play..

This game will not last like gtao managed to do during its 1st year.. 

Gtao had no competition in the online world 5 years ago..

You're in good company, R* fully disagree with me too if the state of GTAO is anything to go by. 

 

Just keep throwing new sparkling trinkets at the game to distract players for a few weeks, adding content that often breaks something that was previously added, ignoring bugs for years in some cases.

 

I don't care how much new content R* throw at the game, they can't just ignore bugs and hope the new content distracts players attention away from them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IamCourtney

R* needs to ditch their GTAO policy of only doing bugfixes as parts of major updates. When something is buggered in that game, you know it'll be something you just have to deal with for several months at least, until the next update, and often even longer.

 

Somebody needs to find a way to make easy money of off disconnects and unlaunched Stranger missions, then we'll see changes rapidly...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DrKrankenstein

guess we are getting a cool guide tommorow, get ya herbz ready

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gallows

Hoping for freeaim lobbies every patch, but so far RDO has been a big disappointment just because of lock on aiming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
afriendlyreddot

i just really hope perk cards don't come into hardcore lobbies if they ever actually arrive, the whole point of free-aim is not having the game hold your hand for combat to be a truly visceral experience but waddoiknow..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
*Lola

Hopes for:

1) Invite, friendly & free aim lobbies.

2) Solo playable story missions (1-4 players).

I'll saddle up again once they're added.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ram_pete67

yesterday i spent 50 Minutes on RDR2O. Out of this 50 minutes i actually played 7 minutes. The rest was to try to connect again after being disconnected. So all i really need for now it a patch to solve this disconnecting issues. Unplayable for now and extremely annoyed. GTAO for now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ektope
5 hours ago, afriendlyreddot said:

i just really hope perk cards don't come into hardcore lobbies if they ever actually arrive, the whole point of free-aim is not having the game hold your hand for combat to be a truly visceral experience but waddoiknow..

The whole point of free aim is not auto lock on.

 

Perks or ability cards are part of red dead online combat system. It would be dumb af if I had spent $21,600.00, maxing 'em all out and cannot use 'em in free aim.

 

Ability cards don't hold your hands. They make the combat more interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IamCourtney

Yeah, I'm all for free aim sessions but I want the cards in there too. They just add another layer of strategy and skill, something interesting to play with and around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chrismads

Now we're talking free aim, could a tweak to Slippery bastard be a substitute for free aim lobbies? 

Imo slippery bastard shouldn't consume extra deadeye, it should consume less. I like the idea of those hardcore freeaimers being able to force freeaim upon the rest of us.

I'm an auto aimer but I think slippery bastard is a brilliant idea. Better than splitting up the player base even more at least, now the flower pickers and fishermen want out

Edited by Chrismads

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Amy Vinewood

I'm hoping the "new weapons" they spoke of means something good in the pistol category.

As it is in showdowns all I see being used are shotguns and repeaters, with the exception of the sawed off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Danish Crusader
5 minutes ago, Amy Vinewood said:

I'm hoping the "new weapons" they spoke of means something good in the pistol category.

As it is in showdowns all I see being used are shotguns and repeaters, with the exception of the sawed off.

We are more likely to see revolvers than pistols.

I bet we will get the LeMat and the Colt Navy in the first round of revolvers, maybe with a Mare's Leg rifle.

I hope they don't go straight to carried gatling guns.

Edited by Danish Crusader

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.