Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

RDO Next Updates Speculation & General Chat


Vik2390
  • Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • RyuNova

    768

  • ALifeOfMisery

    717

  • TagoKG

    486

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Natuarlist awards on the cloud  

I'm more interested in the update

Recommended Posts

Felipeborges388
Just now, Rokushakubo said:

I've watched this evolve since it started, amazing work. Most recently tree map and collector npcs were added, such an awesome resource. 

 

People have to give this guy money

acd56d2b9bbebdd9521972d0d69332b6.gif

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully this "Major Update" is actually major and not just clothes and gamemodes. They already confirmed we're getting Outlaw Pass Season 2, here's hoping maybe a new Role with some Land of Opportunities Missions.

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
TinyRakan
5 minutes ago, GEИESIS said:

Hopefully this "Major Update" is actually major and not just clothes and gamemodes. They already confirmed we're getting Outlaw Pass Season 2, here's hoping maybe a new Role with some Land of Opportunities Missions.

It’s just Christmas update like Festive Surprise in GTAO.. in best scenario will add some new stranger mission .. I doubt that if they add New Roles 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Proper bandoliers coming then? Cool to see them react to that feedback for the next update, was a bit worried we might get skins again for the next one. Hopefully all the new outfits (if there are any) can be broken up.

 

I imagine we'll be getting info any day now for it.

 

AND HOPEFULLY CHARACTER TRANSFERS

thanx, Rockstar.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TinyRakan said:

It’s just Christmas update like Festive Surprise in GTAO.. in best scenario will add some new stranger mission .. I doubt that if they add New Roles 

Christmas stuff would be awesome, but with just some stranger missions would be disappointing. The new update is probably geared towards the new players anyway.

Link to post
Share on other sites
The Shakermaker

New outlaw pass. Bandoliers, extra character slot (probably not yet). M1899 pistol for console players. And Elf Nightmare.  

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
TheLordMarvel

Awww yiss. Can't wait for the new update. Now imma need to work on getting more money for it. $13k strong. 😂

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Shadowfennekin

Hopefully we're getting some more missions!

 

And the new content for consoles, I wanna play those new bounties in SP!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Danish Crusader

Next update features are probably:

-Horses no longer work, you now have to run everywhere - Will never get fixed.

-The weapon wheel no longer works, all your guns are in another castle, you now only have your knife - This will go unfixed for a year.

-Getting a bounty will now summon 1000 lawmen and crash the server -  Will go unfixed for 3 years.

-NPCs are highly aggressive and will attack you for the slightest offense, self defense is not valid, you will get a bounty - Will go unfixed for 3 years.

-Animal spawns are finally fixed, but someone accidently replaced all the animal spawns with grizzly bear spawns - Will go unfixed for 2 years.

-NPCs don't care about you and will try their hardest to run/ride/drive into you and you will of course get a bounty - Will never get fixed.

-Defense mode now turns off when picking flowers - Will never get fixed.

-New extreme hard to do money and gold glitch found that requries 5 hours of setup and an 8 man posse to do- Will get hotfixed in an hour.

 

Seriously though, hopefully the role outfits will get split up and we can mix and match as we please. Some fixes for some of the more annoying bugs like the animal spawns and Breton changing size hopefully. And maybe the roles getting another 10 levels go grind? Fingers crossed. And a new outlaw pass of course, I am saving all of my collections for when it hits to get an early boost of XP into it.

And I hope we get some more story missions with LeClerk, it's been a while since we heard anything from her.

  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
Rokushakubo

I'm looking forward to wearing bandolier with shirts and slim fitting coats so it doesn't clip. Really though, super excited for a new pre-xmas update. Money's burning a hole in my non-existent satchel.  

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
IzzyBlues
2 hours ago, Jason said:

Proper bandoliers coming then? Cool to see them react to that feedback for the next update, was a bit worried we might get skins again for the next one. Hopefully all the new outfits (if there are any) can be broken up.

 

I imagine we'll be getting info any day now for it.

 

AND HOPEFULLY CHARACTER TRANSFERS

thanx, Rockstar.

If they haven't included character transfers at launch, I can't see why they would include them at later point or update. I'm bummed out that I don't get to transfer my PS4 character over, but I've accepted that I'm just gonna have to start over again. At least my character was like... level 40 something, so I didn't spend too much time on it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, IzzyBlues93 said:

If they haven't included character transfers at launch, I can't see why they would include them at later point or update. I'm bummed out that I don't get to transfer my PS4 character over, but I've accepted that I'm just gonna have to start over again. At least my character was like... level 40 something, so I didn't spend too much time on it.

My only theory is they wanted to preserve the day 1 experience for brand new PC players, so char transfers were locked. There's evidence that they existed in a form on the servers, but that aint confirmation of anything of course.

 

I would not be surprised if they never come for PC at this point.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Potter145

What we can expect in my opinion (next to already announced bandoliers, holsters and Outlaw Pass of course):

 

- The final "A Land of Opportunities" coop story missions

- New competitive modes (& increased rewards)

- New Free Roam Mission givers and mission types (& increased rewards)

- Changes to collectible spawn cycle/location

- The ability to mix and match role outfits

- New camp expansions (some related to Trader role)

- Traders can hunt Legendary Animals

- New mini game

- One new weapon (M1899 Pistol?)

 

Btw I'm really happy, I honestly didn't expect another update this year.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Shadowfennekin
3 hours ago, Pocket Fox said:

Santa as a Legendary Bounty.

Hopefully not a sh*tty "Can't kill lol" one.

My character is on the naughty list, he'd be putting a bullet in Santa not letting him live

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery
2 hours ago, rusbeckia said:

might be december 5th, cause they announced it to release on steam that day.

With R* now confirming that the RDO DLC is coming in December there's now three realistic release dates.

 

3rd

10th

17th

 

Also, working under the assumption that R* won't release a DLC on Christmas Eve or New Year's Eve, and that GTAO will get its annual Festive Surprise, which will take one of the above Tuesdays (the Casino DLC released on a Tuesday even after RDO claimed Tuesdays from GTAO), that leaves just two probable release dates from the above three dates.

 

Personally, I'd say that the 3rd is unlikely, due to the Steam release of RDR2 on the 5th. I also think the 3rd is an unlikely release date for a GTAO DLC, it just seems too early when previous years are taken into account.

 

That leaves the 10th and 17th, one each for RDO and GTAO.

Link to post
Share on other sites
rusbeckia
41 minutes ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

With R* now confirming that the RDO DLC is coming in December there's now three realistic release dates.

 

3rd

10th

17th

 

Also, working under the assumption that R* won't release a DLC on Christmas Eve or New Year's Eve, and that GTAO will get its annual Festive Surprise, which will take one of the above Tuesdays (the Casino DLC released on a Tuesday even after RDO claimed Tuesdays from GTAO), that leaves just two probable release dates from the above three dates.

 

Personally, I'd say that the 3rd is unlikely, due to the Steam release of RDR2 on the 5th. I also think the 3rd is an unlikely release date for a GTAO DLC, it just seems too early when previous years are taken into account.

 

That leaves the 10th and 17th, one each for RDO and GTAO.

Tbh, since it‘s r* it‘s probably the latest possible date if they say „december update“ hha

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Nerfgoth
5 hours ago, rusbeckia said:

Tbh, since it‘s r* it‘s probably the latest possible date if they say „december update“ hha

I think we get it the same day as it re-leased on Steam!

4 hours ago, size_m said:

is the weekly bonus for all bounties valid or only for the legendary ones?

 

Think so but don´t quote me on it! Or should I say I´m not 100% sure!

Link to post
Share on other sites
RaigeGames
3 minutes ago, Nerfgoth said:

I think we get it the same day as it re-leased on Steam!

Think so but don´t quote me on it! Or should I say I´m not 100% sure!

Newswire says all bounties from the bounty board pay out 50% more

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronin Ogami
16 hours ago, Pocket Fox said:

Santa as a Legendary Bounty.

Have you not read "Lobo's Paramilitary Xmas Special" ???? Where the Easter Bunny hires Lobo to go after Santa & it turns out Old St Nick's a Bada$$??? NO. I ain't touching that.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Jason said:

Proper bandoliers coming then? Cool to see them react to that feedback for the next update, was a bit worried we might get skins again for the next one. Hopefully all the new outfits (if there are any) can be broken up.

 

I imagine we'll be getting info any day now for it.

 

AND HOPEFULLY CHARACTER TRANSFERS

thanx, Rockstar.

 

I remember Rockstar saying (was it on Twitter?) that there would be a compensation to players coming from consoles. Not a transfer per se, but probably a bonus or something. They're likely waiting for the game to be released on Steam first.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, NChabb said:

 

I remember Rockstar saying (was it on Twitter?) that there would be a compensation to players coming from consoles. Not a transfer per se, but probably a bonus or something. They're likely waiting for the game to be released on Steam first.

Got a source on that? Never seen or heard anything about that and even if true it's still a slap in the face.

 

I don't want their "compensation", which is always an exclusive tint on a poncho or a hat and then a bunch of ammo and some baked beans.

 

It's not like RDO PC is some uncorrupted haven by all accounts, and 1 month of Collector's running around will have created lots of wealthy high level players already I imagine.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Jason said:

Got a source on that? Never seen or heard anything about that and even if true it's still a slap in the face.

 

I don't want their "compensation", which is always an exclusive tint on a poncho or a hat and then a bunch of ammo and some baked beans.

 

It's not like RDO PC is some uncorrupted haven by all accounts, and 1 month of Collector's running around will have created lots of wealthy high level players already I imagine.

All I could find was a video recapping what I said with screenshots of the message. It wasn't on Twitter in the end but an answer from Rockstar's support. Time stamp at 2:31:

 

 

Message in question:

 

vPPhQOl.png

Edited by NChabb
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, NChabb said:

All I could find was a video recapping what I said with screenshot of the message. It wasn't on Twitter in the end but an answer from Rockstar's support:

~snip

 

Message in question:

~snip

 

Thanks! Unfortunately Rockstar support is highly inconsistent on what they actually do and don't know so that may mean nothing in the end but we'll see.

 

Again though, it won't matter one bit if it's not full char transfers.

Edited by Jason
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
kcole4001

Starting a second character in GTAO wasn't much of an issue, since they share the same bank account, and I figured I could do a better job of it (and I did) the second time around.

Starting out fresh with nothing in RDO is another matter, an especially bitter pill since the early money making was so sparse comparatively.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Kirsty changed the title to RDO Next Updates Speculation & General Chat
  • Kirsty locked this topic
  • Kirsty unlocked this topic
  • Kirsty pinned and unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 10 Users Currently Viewing
    2 members, 1 Anonymous, 7 Guests

    • Nerfgoth
    • happygrowls
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.