• RyuNova

• ALifeOfMisery

• TagoKG

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Natuarlist awards on the cloud  

I'm more interested in the update

5 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

I tried the mansion telegram mission and man I shouldn't have done that while not having played RDO for a while. Got my ass whooped when I broke stealth (someone saw a dead body I think) even on Standard difficulty.

Stealth in general is pretty broken on RDO, but on higher difficulties it's borderline impossible for me to complete it unless I use stealth. Otherwise the mission turns into a long and annoying shootout with the police while trying to find the jewelry. Wasn't able to complete the stealth approach without a guide and even then you have to be very lucky.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, LodwigRedemption said:

I've been playing GTA Online since 2019 on this account (had older accounts that I lost so they don't really count, I had to start from scratch) and still, after 2 full years of playing at a somewhat regular pace, I still don't have all the vehicles that I want. What a shame for RDO.

Well, to be fair the economy in GTAO is much more broken than in RDO, and the game has been out almost 8 years, while RDO has been in development for a little bit more than 2 years

VideoTech_
2 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

I tried the mansion telegram mission and man I shouldn't have done that while not having played RDO for a while. Got my ass whooped when I broke stealth (someone saw a dead body I think) even on Standard difficulty.

Rich Pickings felt like playing hitman lol

Edited by VideoTech_
  • Like 2
AdamNortonUK

Be careful when collecting 'Collector Collectibles' gifts from your lockbox, I just did a collect all as forgot about the 'gifts from Rockstar' and all of the items didn't increase in my satchel and 4 of them are items I actually have 10 of, so they've been removed from my Lockbox but I haven't been awarded them as the values haven't increased on the items I didn't have 10 of either.

Edited by AdamNortonUK
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, AdamNortonUK said:

Be careful when collecting 'Collector Collectibles' gifts from your lockbox, I just did a collect all as forgot about the 'gifts from Rockstar' and all of the items didn't increase in my satchel and 4 of them are items I actually have 10 of, so they've been removed from my Lockbox but I haven't been awarded them as the values haven't increased on the items I didn't have 10 of either.

Have they fixed that greyed out "collect all" glitch yet? Most of the time I got the option was by scrolling down that loooooooooooooooooooooooong list to find an item I needed to get. Didn't used to be that way.

Edited by StyxTx
Tez2

Just saw this video from RockstarGuides, worth watching.

Decided to look it up and found a text file that contains most of the strings for these telegram missions, some of which are generic, like "You finally arrived" text that's used across all missions, while some are very specific. So, keep that in mind, as you may label a text that's already said within the game as something coming soon.

https://pastebin.com/raw/yhkBWz7M

Plus, there's this in-game text within the Satchel file that mention posses.

0xB15688BD = You must be the posse leader to access telegram missions.

From what I can see, it appears we have three more telegram missions.

One about bringing in bounties, one about looting up boats and the other is about bringing in multiple wagons.

Notice the similarity between those three? Multiple objectives that implies the necessity of multiple players. So, it's likely that those remaining telegram missions are the Posse ones and it makes sense if you think about it that way. Introduce the batch of solo missions, followed up by the posse missions.

Edited by Tez2
  • Like 7
roggek

Something i have noticed recently is that the spawn points now are "randomized" on the map (bear, wolves, cougars, ambushes) to places that i never had any issues before.
Seems that R* doesn't like "Jeanropkes cheating map" anymore...

One example was in Valentine at the corner at the Gunsmith: 4 revenue agents was controlling the intersection, i mauled them all...

Edited by roggek
  • excuseme 1
Danish Crusader
1 hour ago, Franula said:

Does it mean something special?

Yes, that the quality of the support you will get during that time, will not be interupted like other game company maintenances would.

• Like 1
  • KEKW 1
Nerfgoth
58 minutes ago, roggek said:

Something i have noticed recently is that the spawn points now are "randomized" on the map (bear, wolves, cougars, ambushes) to places that i never had any issues before.

One example was in Valentine at the corner at the Gunsmith: 4 revenue agents was controlling the intersection, i mauled them all...

Eeee? What? Always felt that animals was somewhat random.

That R* don't like the map I'm not surprised. It threw a wrench in their business.

AdamNortonUK
6 hours ago, roggek said:

All items on the map come directly from the game files, so they’re correct, some things just down spawn in when you want them too, but every ambush, animal locations etc are data from the game files which aren’t changed much and if they are it’s when we have an update that adds new content, and these are updated on the map within hours of the update.

I contribute towards both of Jeanropke’s maps amongst other things such as the Free Mode Event lists on both maps as well as at best keeping the Free Mode Events websites up to date. So I can tell you that the maps shouldn’t be wrong :) Oh and the black version of the map was done by yours truly which took a while, only 9000+ map tiles I converted haha.

Oh and if you haven’t already you can check out my version of the Collectors / RDO Map as I’ve merged some of the items onto one map at https://rdomap.xyz and check out my Daily Challenges site at https://rdodailies.com which may come in useful, if you’re not a follower of the sticked Daily Challenges thread on this forum! I seem to have my hands in everything to do with Red Dead Online it would seem haha! Except actually being Rockstar!

• Like 3