Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Summer Special
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Vik2390

RDO Next Updates Speculation & General Chat

Recommended Posts

vault28
9 minutes ago, waleed675773p said:

Can i ask a question when do you think  will we get the peotie plant or something in rdo? after we saw the [This post has been flagged and will be monitored] we could get it in next Tuesday or not write your opinion?

 

7 minutes ago, IzzyBlues93 said:

I'm gonna put my hand up and say I really don't hope we get anymore drug/hallucination crap in this game. Harriet was enough. I don't care about morphing into another animal. I really don't.

 

And don't even get me started on that god awful Philip Carlier legendary bounty mission.

I'd like to see them add it but odds are it's gonna be a limited event like GTAO, if I had it my way it would be an ultra rare collectible you find every now and then.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AdamNortonUK
Posted (edited)

I've updated https://rdodlc.xyz/files/naturalist/update/patch/ui/item_textures so that all the catalogue items now display with the background that is similar to the catalogue in game.

For example: https://rdodlc.xyz/files/naturalist/update/patch/ui/item_textures/ui_weapon_pistol_m1899/#lg=1&slide=0

I'll also stuck them in extra folder of their own so you can slideshow through them, obviously they all have the same name so are appended (I think that's the right word) with a number: https://rdodlc.xyz/files/naturalist/update/patch/ui/item_textures_all/

Edited by AdamNortonUK
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vault28
22 minutes ago, AdamNortonUK said:

I've updated https://rdodlc.xyz/files/naturalist/update/patch/ui/item_textures so that all the catalogue items now display with the background color that is similar to the color in game.

For example: https://rdodlc.xyz/files/naturalist/update/patch/ui/item_textures/ui_weapon_pistol_m1899/#lg=1&slide=0

It's giving me a 404 error when I try to click them, great idea though!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AdamNortonUK
25 minutes ago, vault28 said:

It's giving me a 404 error when I try to click them, great idea though!

Hopefully it's fixed now, there is a bug somewhere will the gallery, where it stops giving the url and tries to add an extra folder onto the end..

 

https://rdodlc.xyz/files/naturalist/update/patch/ui/item_textures_all/#lg=1&slide=5

For some reason the first 4 images are not displaying properly in the slideshow view, but seem fine when accessed directly.

 

I don't think the gallery can cope with so many files.. Any more errors and I can try and fix them, it tends to happen when you use the breadcrumb links at the top sometimes, but hopefully they work as intended, at least all files are in here now as well, so you don't have to click into a folder each time for one image - https://rdodlc.xyz/files/naturalist/update/patch/ui/item_textures_all/

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vault28
2 minutes ago, AdamNortonUK said:

Hopefully it's fixed now, there is a bug somewhere will the gallery, where it stops giving the url and tries to add an extra folder onto the end..

 

https://rdodlc.xyz/files/naturalist/update/patch/ui/item_textures_all/#lg=1&slide=5

For some reason the first 4 images are not displaying properly in the slideshow view, but seem fine when accessed directly.

 

I don't think the gallery can cope with so many files.. Any more errors and I can try and fix them, it tends to happen when you use the breadcrumb links at the top sometimes, but hopefully they work as intended, at least all files are in here now as well, so you don't have to click into a folder each time for one image - https://rdodlc.xyz/files/naturalist/update/patch/ui/item_textures_all/

All good dude, thanks for putting this out there.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AdamNortonUK
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, vault28 said:

All good dude, thanks for putting this out there.

No problem, I will see if there are any more catalogue items that I originally omitted from the other locations in the game files, but I think that is all the ones that in the updated files anyway, and of course, some may be before the naturalist update, the only way for me to see if they've been added from the update is to extract the same asset folder from an earlier version of the game if I haven't removed them from my PC yet, as kept older version of the game files for this exact purpose but may have removed them as my gaming NVMe SSD was faulty a few months ago so had to move them elsewhere so I could get it replaced, but it'd be nice to compare new vs older folders if I can find them..

Edited by AdamNortonUK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nbrlokiro
8 hours ago, GeorgianRingo said:

The only way I've been able to do them is through Harriet's missions. The first day of the update I got a notification about a beaver being close to my location. I never found the beaver since I had no idea what was happening and I haven't seen a legendary animal in free roam since.

Harriet gave you a mission with the legenadary marble fox ? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nbrlokiro

Can’t find that marble fox :( This is so frustrating I’m sitting here the last 4-5 hours and no luck 

  • Like 1
  • KEKW 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RS123
Posted (edited)

I have a money method I wanted to share with everyone, especially those who are worried they can't make money after the collector nerf.

 

This method takes about 3 hours and can earn you $1200-$1500 pretty easily.

 

You will need moonshiner, Naturalist, and Trader. I will assume moonshiner and trader are fully upgraded, for naturalist you just need to be above level 5 (I am level 11).

 

You get legendary missions from harriet, you kill the animal and skin it. you store them in your wagon (if it doesn't work don't worry) and then you take them to Crips. Usually 2 legendary animals will fill up the whole bar.

 

Your moonshine business needs to be running this entire time. Buy mash at full price, do not buy supplies for crips, do the missions (takes less than 5 min).

 

While both your moonshine and trader business are going keep doing legendary missions from harriet. store 2 in your wagon so you can resupply crips when he needs it. all the other legendary animals needs to be sold to gus. He can give you upward of $70 for each legendary animal skin. If you happen to find a legendary in free roam don't sell gus the carcass, SKIN THE ANIMAL. I sold him a legendary cougar by accident, I got less money and he won't skin it for you, so it is a waste.

 

Moonshine takes 48-60min depending on your level so you should be making around $200 an hour from that, so in 3 hours that an easy $600. The long distance trade sale pays $625 for a full 100 supplies and takes crips about 3 hours to complete.

 

Adding those 2 up that is about $1225, and whatever you you sell to gus can get you to upwards of $1500 in a 3-3.5 hour gameplay session.

 

Personally I find this gameplay loop very fun and more enjoyable than mindless collecting. I really like the legendary missions (after hitting level 10 they take me less than 10 min). If anyone has any further questions regarding this you can either reply to this post or dm me, I would be happy to help!

Edited by RS123
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TagoKG
2 minutes ago, ItzMePrime said:

Can’t find that marble fox :( This is so frustrating I’m sitting here the last 4-5 hours and no luck 

i'm waiting to R* for fix this ,not gonna try anymore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vault28
19 minutes ago, ItzMePrime said:

Can’t find that marble fox :( This is so frustrating I’m sitting here the last 4-5 hours and no luck 

I found it up in Ambaraino right outside Colter twice, is there a glitch causing it not to spawn?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nbrlokiro
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, vault28 said:

I found it up in Ambaraino right outside Colter twice, is there a glitch causing it not to spawn?

I watched a lot of vids on YT and all this people found it like you at the same place but I don’t have luck :( idk if it’s true but some people said if your role lvl is higher then 15 it will not spawn 🤷‍♂️ (Im lvl 20) 

what time did you find it ? And what wheater did you have ? 

Edited by ItzMePrime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
darkmaster234
2 hours ago, Viewbob said:

it could just be leftovers from story mode, as the bobcat has an mp file but its not coming 

A bobcat ? Wtf is that  lol ? I am no native...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vault28
6 minutes ago, ItzMePrime said:

I watched a lot of vids on YT and all this people found it like you at the same place but I don’t have luck :( idk if it’s true but some people said if your role lvl is higher then 15 it will not spawn 🤷‍♂️ (Im lvl 20) 

what time did you find it ? And what wheater did you have ? 

It was around daytime, clear skies, but I was in a posse when I did it both times. I'm also rank 92.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nbrlokiro
2 minutes ago, vault28 said:

It was around daytime, clear skies, but I was in a posse when I did it both times. I'm also rank 92.

No, I mean naturalist role lvl 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrHarlow
6 minutes ago, darkmaster234 said:

A bobcat ? Wtf is that  lol ? I am no native...

Bobcat is a small predatory animal from the southern states and Mexico. 

 

It was in the first game if I remember correctly.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vault28
1 minute ago, ItzMePrime said:

No, I mean naturalist role lvl 

Oh, I hadn't joined the role yet the first time but I think my friend was about rank 2.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jason

I am liking the look of some of those jackets/shirts and that vest, wonder if they're all going to be Trapper / legendary animal clothing or if some of it will be stuff that ends up in the catalogue.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nbrlokiro
6 minutes ago, vault28 said:

Oh, I hadn't joined the role yet the first time but I think my friend was about rank 2.

I heart if you have lvl 15 or higher then you will not get it 🤷‍♂️ Idk if it’s true or not 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aaron2997

Posted this on another thread regarding legendary animal spawns.

Spoiler

From a backend perspective, it sounds similar to Civilization's nuclear Ghandi, where declaring peace with him brings the aggression to a negative integer but the game whacks out and sets him to the highest possible aggression.

 

It's the reverse here where once we get that skill at level 15, some rating shoots way up and gives us a high number way past some limit in the code that it just kinda wraps all the way around to the lowest possible rating. 

 

Noted I'm not too savvy with coding and game design, but from what I've read and experienced in game, this is what it sounds like to me.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nbrlokiro
2 minutes ago, aaron2997 said:

Posted this on another thread regarding legendary animal spawns.

  Hide contents

From a backend perspective, it sounds similar to Civilization's nuclear Ghandi, where declaring peace with him brings the aggression to a negative integer but the game whacks out and sets him to the highest possible aggression.

 

It's the reverse here where once we get that skill at level 15, some rating shoots way up and gives us a high number way past some limit in the code that it just kinda wraps all the way around to the lowest possible rating. 

 

Noted I'm not too savvy with coding and game design, but from what I've read and experienced in game, this is what it sounds like to me.

 

Then it’s true :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ram_pete67
3 hours ago, RS123 said:

I have a money method I wanted to share with everyone, especially those who are worried they can't make money after the collector nerf.

 

This method takes about 3 hours and can earn you $1200-$1500 pretty easily.

 

You will need moonshiner, Naturalist, and Trader. I will assume moonshiner and trader are fully upgraded, for naturalist you just need to be above level 5 (I am level 11).

 

You get legendary missions from harriet, you kill the animal and skin it. you store them in your wagon (if it doesn't work don't worry) and then you take them to Crips. Usually 2 legendary animals will fill up the whole bar.

 

Your moonshine business needs to be running this entire time. Buy mash at full price, do not buy supplies for crips, do the missions (takes less than 5 min).

 

While both your moonshine and trader business are going keep doing legendary missions from harriet. store 2 in your wagon so you can resupply crips when he needs it. all the other legendary animals needs to be sold to gus. He can give you upward of $70 for each legendary animal skin. If you happen to find a legendary in free roam don't sell gus the carcass, SKIN THE ANIMAL. I sold him a legendary cougar by accident, I got less money and he won't skin it for you, so it is a waste.

 

Moonshine takes 48-60min depending on your level so you should be making around $200 an hour from that, so in 3 hours that an easy $600. The long distance trade sale pays $625 for a full 100 supplies and takes crips about 3 hours to complete.

 

Adding those 2 up that is about $1225, and whatever you you sell to gus can get you to upwards of $1500 in a 3-3.5 hour gameplay session.

 

Personally I find this gameplay loop very fun and more enjoyable than mindless collecting. I really like the legendary missions (after hitting level 10 they take me less than 10 min). If anyone has any further questions regarding this you can either reply to this post or dm me, I would be happy to help!

i cant call the wagon when having a legendary pelt. its greyed out. any way around this (other then riding straight to Cripps with the pelt)?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RS123
22 minutes ago, ram_pete67 said:

i cant call the wagon when having a legendary pelt. its greyed out. any way around this (other then riding straight to Cripps with the pelt)?

Someone told me to go to the stables and “store” the wagon. I tried it and so far wagons working, no guarantee, I’m pretty sure it will bug out again soon. That’s why I said if it doesn’t spawn then just either go to crips or Gus with the pelt, it’s not perfect but it’s a work around due to the bug. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IanLaudan
3 hours ago, darkmaster234 said:

A bobcat ? Wtf is that  lol ? I am no native...

Lynx in Europe

 

VBR

Laudan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrHarlow

What is the current speculation on the lawman expansion for bounty hunter?

 

I'm assuming the requirements would be level 20 BH, high honor, and 25 gold bars.

Perks of the role would being able to bring camp dog as a companion, shackles for bounty targets, no bounty for minor crimes.

Role horse breed might be American quarter horse.

Emote might be show badge.

Thoughts?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AdamNortonUK
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, RS123 said:

I have a money method I wanted to share with everyone, especially those who are worried they can't make money after the collector nerf.

 

This method takes about 3 hours and can earn you $1200-$1500 pretty easily.

 

You will need moonshiner, Naturalist, and Trader. I will assume moonshiner and trader are fully upgraded, for naturalist you just need to be above level 5 (I am level 11).

 

You get legendary missions from harriet, you kill the animal and skin it. you store them in your wagon (if it doesn't work don't worry) and then you take them to Crips. Usually 2 legendary animals will fill up the whole bar.

 

Your moonshine business needs to be running this entire time. Buy mash at full price, do not buy supplies for crips, do the missions (takes less than 5 min).

 

While both your moonshine and trader business are going keep doing legendary missions from harriet. store 2 in your wagon so you can resupply crips when he needs it. all the other legendary animals needs to be sold to gus. He can give you upward of $70 for each legendary animal skin. If you happen to find a legendary in free roam don't sell gus the carcass, SKIN THE ANIMAL. I sold him a legendary cougar by accident, I got less money and he won't skin it for you, so it is a waste.

 

Moonshine takes 48-60min depending on your level so you should be making around $200 an hour from that, so in 3 hours that an easy $600. The long distance trade sale pays $625 for a full 100 supplies and takes crips about 3 hours to complete.

 

Adding those 2 up that is about $1225, and whatever you you sell to gus can get you to upwards of $1500 in a 3-3.5 hour gameplay session.

 

Personally I find this gameplay loop very fun and more enjoyable than mindless collecting. I really like the legendary missions (after hitting level 10 they take me less than 10 min). If anyone has any further questions regarding this you can either reply to this post or dm me, I would be happy to help!

Plus all the items you can possibly loot if you have some Poachers in Legendary animal missions during this time, that can be sold to a fence, so if you're lucky and the game RNG is nice to you you could also get an extra $200+ too.

Edited by AdamNortonUK
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyuNova

Is it just me or is the voice actress for Harriet the same one as the Assistant for your Office in GTAO?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
General_Z
32 minutes ago, RyuNova said:

Is it just me or is the voice actress for Harriet the same one as the Assistant for your Office in GTAO?

They sound pretty similar, didnt even notice until now 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyuNova
1 minute ago, General_Z said:

They sound pretty similar, didnt even notice until now 

 

Sounds like the Assistant putting on a posh voice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
General_Z
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, RyuNova said:

 

Sounds like the Assistant putting on a posh voice.

Ive always liked when she'd call you the general, for obvious reasons 

Edited by General_Z
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 19 Users Currently Viewing
    8 members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests

    • Felipeborges388
    • CoyoteMaster
    • Silentc0re
    • executor404
    • MrHarlow
    • darkmaster234
    • Argahawk
    • Russi4nW4rrior
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.