Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Summer Special
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Vik2390

RDO Next Updates Speculation & General Chat

Recommended Posts

IzzyBlues
Posted (edited)

EDIT: Wrong thread.

Edited by IzzyBlues93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wunderlicht20
1 hour ago, Wunderlicht20 said:

so are the legendary animals buggy?

i got one legendary animal since tuesday in the free lobby

know anyone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TagoKG
Just now, Wunderlicht20 said:

know anyone?

If You already hit level 15 in the role You probably never Will see a Legendary animal again it's broken

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Commander S
21 hours ago, RyuNova said:

Has anyone unwrapped the dripfeed clothing? Is the M1899 going to be dripfed?

 

 

Specifically, is it possible to extract the catalogue images - possibly by using the mobile app?

 

I know someone managed to find the thumbnail pics last time, dunno if R*'s changed things to make it harder/impossible now, though:

 

vkiyin4q2y741.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery
7 minutes ago, Commander S said:

 

 

Specifically, is it possible to extract the catalogue images - possibly by using the mobile app?

 

I know someone managed to find the thumbnail pics last time, dunno if R*'s changed things to make it harder/impossible now, though:

 

vkiyin4q2y741.jpg

I can't find anything like that this time around having look through the files @AdamNortonUK posted.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Commander S
2 minutes ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

I can't find anything like that this time around having look through the files @AdamNortonUK posted.

 

 

Me neither - not even from past updates. A quick look through the Red Dead Fashion subreddit suggests that people got that kind of info from either the companion phone app, or the Social Club pages - tried doing some superficial digging via Google, but that's not turning up anything. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nbrlokiro
25 minutes ago, TagoKG said:

If You already hit level 15 in the role You probably never Will see a Legendary animal again it's broken

It’s a joke right, I’m lvl 20 and I’m still looking for the legendary marble fox :( 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GeorgianRingo
3 minutes ago, ItzMePrime said:

It’s a joke right, I’m lvl 20 and I’m still looking for the legendary marble fox :( 

The only way I've been able to do them is through Harriet's missions. The first day of the update I got a notification about a beaver being close to my location. I never found the beaver since I had no idea what was happening and I haven't seen a legendary animal in free roam since.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery
8 minutes ago, Commander S said:

 

 

Me neither - not even from past updates. A quick look through the Red Dead Fashion subreddit suggests that people got that kind of info from either the companion phone app, or the Social Club pages - tried doing some superficial digging via Google, but that's not turning up anything. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The image you posted was found in the companion app if my memory serves me correctly, R* must have tightened that up since.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AdamNortonUK
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

I can't find anything like that this time around having look through the files @AdamNortonUK posted.

I didn't upload the catalogue images as they look terrible without the right background, but I can get them extracted and uploaded them anyway though, but they look the same as they do on the image you posted but I can get it done.

Edited by AdamNortonUK
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JumpingKentFlash

If you glitch to solo lobbies, wouldn’t there be a higher chance of the legendary animals spawning?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TagoKG
16 minutes ago, ItzMePrime said:

It’s a joke right, I’m lvl 20 and I’m still looking for the legendary marble fox :( 

same here rip marble fox 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AdamNortonUK
1 minute ago, JumpingKentFlash said:

If you glitch to solo lobbies, wouldn’t there be a higher chance of the legendary animals spawning?

I haven't had any spawn when I've been in one, the only time was when the update was released and I was in it f or a couple of hours and it was the Legendary Zizi Beaver, but I've not had anything spawn in since and I've been in a couple of solos. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hikari Daku
Posted (edited)

I'm just gonna assume that the dresses will work like the nightgown.

Edited by Hikari Daku
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery
8 minutes ago, JumpingKentFlash said:

If you glitch to solo lobbies, wouldn’t there be a higher chance of the legendary animals spawning?

I was in a lobby with one other player for a while last night and out of curiosity I checked out a few locations, didn't get anything.

 

Either they're broken or R* have set the specific requirements for spawning a Legendary Animal to be so strict that they will hardly ever spawn.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AdamNortonUK
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Commander S said:

Me neither - not even from past updates. A quick look through the Red Dead Fashion subreddit suggests that people got that kind of info from either the companion phone app, or the Social Club pages - tried doing some superficial digging via Google, but that's not turning up anything. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  

1 hour ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

I can't find anything like that this time around having look through the files @AdamNortonUK posted.

 

I've uploaded what I've found in the updated files at least, no sure if it's all of them, or all of the new content or what not, or even if it's what you're looking for, but here they are - https://rdodlc.xyz/files/naturalist/update/patch/ui/item_textures/

Also, you can download the zip archive of them: https://rdodlc.xyz/files/naturalist/update/patch/ui/item_textures.zip as may display better than they do on the index listing of the uploaded versions.

Of course, they're not really named either, so I can really sort through it all.

Edited by AdamNortonUK
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Commander S
2 minutes ago, AdamNortonUK said:

I've uploaded what I've found in the updated files at least, no sure if it's all of them, or all of the new content or what not, or even if it's what you're looking for, but here they are - https://rdodlc.xyz/files/naturalist/update/patch/ui/item_textures/

Also, you can download the zip archive of them: https://rdodlc.xyz/files/naturalist/update/patch/ui/item_textures.zip as may display better than they do on the index listing of the uploaded versions.

 

 

Just clicked a couple of them at random, and I've already found the new Naturalist "take note" emote (which is in the game already, and on the Social Club catalogue page), and the 'flavour text' intro page for the new dresses (which means the drip-feed stuff is in there as well). Looks like the new stuff might be all the "0x" coded entries - the more clearly-labelled stuff like "ui_clothing_style_boots" looks like stuff that's already available.

 

Great work :^: - really appreciate it, and now I'm going to spend a merry hour or two digging through all of it... :sly:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyuNova
1 hour ago, GeorgianRingo said:

The only way I've been able to do them is through Harriet's missions. The first day of the update I got a notification about a beaver being close to my location. I never found the beaver since I had no idea what was happening and I haven't seen a legendary animal in free roam since.

 

Same, I went looking for the "Wolf" I assumed would be up in the Mountains and the Marble Fox instantly spawned. Not see a single Legendary Animal in Free Roam since. I assume an invisible timer is involved and its broken.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Viewbob
35 minutes ago, AdamNortonUK said:

  

 

I've uploaded what I've found in the updated files at least, no sure if it's all of them, or all of the new content or what not, or even if it's what you're looking for, but here they are - https://rdodlc.xyz/files/naturalist/update/patch/ui/item_textures/

Also, you can download the zip archive of them: https://rdodlc.xyz/files/naturalist/update/patch/ui/item_textures.zip as may display better than they do on the index listing of the uploaded versions.

Of course, they're not really named either, so I can really sort through it all.

the m1899 pistol is in there, idk if that means its coming tho

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyuNova
4 minutes ago, Viewbob said:

the m1899 pistol is in there, idk if that means its coming tho

 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47wwdcalsk0a7i4zl4ro

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AdamNortonUK
5 minutes ago, Viewbob said:

the m1899 pistol is in there, idk if that means its coming tho

One of the first things I noticed.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Viewbob

dripfeed looks meh

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
darkmaster234
24 minutes ago, AdamNortonUK said:

One of the first things I noticed.

We should cross our fingers. Another thing i noticed were some "new saddles " are they ? 

13 minutes ago, Viewbob said:

dripfeed looks meh

Nah, given their usual bar, that pistol would be more than enough, i was resigned to not see it until next year.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Commander S

Looks like a lot of new horse tack, and some pretty cool hats (including one trimmed with bullets, and another with a skull). Only two dresses, but some interesting coats (one that's like a cross between a tail coat and the Porter Jacket), some kind of stocking/pants combo, and a neat-looking sleeveless coat stand out as more obvious new additions (there's other stuff where I'm not 100% sure if it's part of this update).

 

thought that one of the outfits was new, but they've just got the Blackrose Bounty Hunter and Grizzlies Outlaw exclusive ones, which are already in the game.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
darkmaster234
2 minutes ago, Commander S said:

Looks like a lot of new horse tack, and some pretty cool hats (including one trimmed with bullets, and another with a skull). Only two dresses, but some interesting coats (one that's like a cross between a tail coat and the Porter Jacket), some kind of stocking/pants combo, and a neat-looking sleeveless coat stand out as more obvious new additions (there's other stuff where I'm not 100% sure if it's part of this update).

 

thought that one of the outfits was new, but they've just got the Blackrose Bounty Hunter and Grizzlies Outlaw exclusive ones, which are already in the game

Wait what ? Inst the blackrose still exclusive ? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Commander S
1 minute ago, darkmaster234 said:

Wait what ? Inst the blackrose still exclusive ? 

 

 

That's what I mean: it's in there, but I don't think they're suddenly selling it. Same reason why the existing catalogue description for corsets is in the 'new' stuff - not everything in there is some all-new thing, although most are.

 

Although I suppose they could be making it so that people can now just buy the Ultimate Edition stuff (whereas Ultimate Edition owners get it for free), but I'm not going to jump to conclusions - for now, I'm just assuming it's still going to be exclusive to UE owners.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Viewbob

welp there goes all my hope for the update

  • Like 1
  • KEKW 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shotgun-Pauley
2 hours ago, Wunderlicht20 said:

know anyone?

its not broken there are rare i have already got in freeroam maza cougar , ota fox , katata elk , moon beaver , wakpa boar ,zizi beaver , ozula elk and look on youtube look for a POKER table solo lobby and i promise once your in a solo lobby u find them but there still rare  

2 minutes ago, Viewbob said:

welp there goes all my hope for the update

nah there still hope peter griffin people have no patience and u need to advantage of solo too i know we shouldn't have to do that but rockstar severs are the reason why as it cant handle 29 player in 1 lobby but it can handle 1 or 2 i know this because am in a lobby now with 2 from the poker table been doing it since 5 to 6 months never get kicked and evething spawns but when am in full lobby since beta days all i do is get kicked if there was NO SOLO i would of give up 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Viewbob
4 minutes ago, Shotgun-Pauley said:

its not broken there are rare i have already got in freeroam maza cougar , ota fox , katata elk , moon beaver , wakpa boar ,zizi beaver , ozula elk and look on youtube look for a POKER table solo lobby and i promise once your in a solo lobby u find them but there still rare  

nah there still hope peter griffin people have no patience and u need to advantage of solo too i know we shouldn't have to do that but rockstar severs are the reason why as it cant handle 29 player in 1 lobby but it can handle 1 or 2 i know this because am in a lobby now with 2 from the poker table been doing it since 5 to 6 months never get kicked and evething spawns but when am in full lobby since beta days all i do is get kicked if there was NO SOLO i would of give up 

what

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shotgun-Pauley
Just now, Viewbob said:

what

do a solo lobby there wil spawn go on youtube look for poker table solo lobby ok am trying to help u guys DAM 

  • KEKW 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 4 Users Currently Viewing
    1 member, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests

    • GrungeNinja
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.