Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

RDO Next Updates Speculation & General Chat


Vik2390
  • Replies 17.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • RyuNova

    768

  • ALifeOfMisery

    717

  • TagoKG

    486

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Natuarlist awards on the cloud  

I'm more interested in the update

Recommended Posts

Jason
10 minutes ago, RHWK_Texas said:

I don't know about you guys but a Trapper and Photographer role after this long of waiting kind of seems dull.

Anything that isn't something huge that we didn't predict is going to disappoint people at this point lol.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
Leftover Pizza
8 minutes ago, RHWK_Texas said:

I don't know about you guys but a Trapper and Photographer role after this long of waiting kind of seems dull. I see a Trapper and Photographer as another portion of the Trader and Collector. I feel as though after waiting this long there would be something seemingly more interesting. Now we could be totally wrong with all this speculating but if that ends up being true that's a yikes.

 

Those should have been added with the Moonshiners update in December last year to make that one a tat more interesting, imo. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
RHWK_Texas
Just now, Leftover Pizza said:

 

Those should have been added with the Moonshiners update in December last year to make that one a tat more interesting, imo. 

I agree, with all this waiting going on we kind of have to hope the next update is big and at least something to keep us all interested for a while. But even then its kind of hard because of the amount of money everyone has. R* put themselves in a pickle with this long wait.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
waleed675773p
9 minutes ago, RHWK_Texas said:

I don't know about you guys but a Trapper and Photographer role after this long of waiting kind of seems dull. I see a Trapper and Photographer as another portion of the Trader and Collector. I feel as though after waiting this long there would be something seemingly more interesting. Now we could be totally wrong with all this speculating but if that ends up being true that's a yikes.

as you said i believe that the photography and the traper were for April (so the spring update was planned) but because of the hatred against this role at the time i believe that rokstar deleted this update and or to integrate in another role  Due to the pandemic it is difficult to complete the new update. Because of that we have to wait so long for the update

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
kcole4001
11 minutes ago, Jason said:

Anything that isn't something huge that we didn't predict is going to disappoint people at this point lol.

There would still be many disappointed people even if they added Mexico.

I don't really expect anything until the fall or maybe even December.

 

Bug fixes and effective anti-cheat would make a bigger difference.

I haven't seen the butcher in Rhodes for at least 4-5 days now, just that one, and he's missing in every session.

 

All they really should have done a couple of months ago is announce that "this whole covid thing has really kicked our asses, but things are still moving forward, just slower than anticipated".

Edited by kcole4001
spelling
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
RHWK_Texas
3 minutes ago, waleed675773p said:

as you said i believe that the photography and the traper were for April (so the spring update was planned) but because of the hatred against this role at the time i believe that rokstar deleted this update and or to integrate in another role  Due to the pandemic it is difficult to complete the new update. Because of that we have to wait so long for the update

Yeah I totally get that the pandemic slowed them down. However a bunch of other gaming companies have been able to adapt and get content out to players during this time. Even if R* had trouble doing that, they should have come out with a statement saying something along the lines of: "Hey guys our update is delayed due to the Pandemic" 

 

I feel like a lot of people would be more understanding that way. Either way as I said before I just want this game to succeed, see it get updated and be able to enjoy it even more.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
kcole4001
4 minutes ago, RHWK_Texas said:

Yeah I totally get that the pandemic slowed them down. However a bunch of other gaming companies have been able to adapt and get content out to players during this time. Even if R* had trouble doing that, they should have come out with a statement saying something along the lines of: "Hey guys our update is delayed due to the Pandemic" 

 

I feel like a lot of people would be more understanding that way. Either way as I said before I just want this game to succeed, see it get updated and be able to enjoy it even more.

Exactly, for all the crap they are guilty of, we have to cut them some slack in this case, the entire world is trying to adapt, and it's not easy...as long as they just come out and own up to it.

A few words wouldn't kill them.

Edited by kcole4001
formatting
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
waleed675773p
2 minutes ago, RHWK_Texas said:

Yeah I totally get that the pandemic slowed them down. However a bunch of other gaming companies have been able to adapt and get content out to players during this time. Even if R* had trouble doing that, they should have come out with a statement saying something along the lines of: "Hey guys our update is delayed due to the Pandemic" 

 

I feel like a lot of people would be more understanding that way. Either way as I said before I just want this game to succeed, see it get updated and be able to enjoy it even more.

you're right.  the communication between rockstar and the players is very bad.  they should change their strategy and the personnel responsible for communication so that you become good.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Leftover Pizza
27 minutes ago, RHWK_Texas said:

Yeah I totally get that the pandemic slowed them down. However a bunch of other gaming companies have been able to adapt and get content out to players during this time. Even if R* had trouble doing that, they should have come out with a statement saying something along the lines of: "Hey guys our update is delayed due to the Pandemic" 

 

I feel like a lot of people would be more understanding that way. Either way as I said before I just want this game to succeed, see it get updated and be able to enjoy it even more.


I think people would be evenly pissed off if they had announced anything about a delay due to the pandemic and would reason their frustrations the same. Many other studios deliver during the same pandemic. Rockstar doesn't, even though they haven't claimed the pandemic card. 
Silence means you have something to hide, or nothing to say. I'm betting on the latter, in Rockstar's case, while many still hope they are being secretive. 

  • YEE 1
  • KEKW 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Tez2

Speaking of the Trapper, I've noticed new changes, introduced by the Moonshiner update, that suggests a major revamp to shape up a new form specifically made for RDO. That's why I believe it's coming in the next update. Plus, it looks like we are getting a new location in Cholla Springs.

Edited by Fun 2
  • Like 21
Link to post
Share on other sites
RaigeGames
15 minutes ago, Fun 2 said:

Plus, it looks like we are getting a new location in Cholla Springs.

New Moonshiner location? Or trader?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Hiphopzebra
17 minutes ago, Fun 2 said:

Speaking of the Trader, I've noticed new changes, introduced by the Moonshiner update, that suggests a major revamp to shape up a new form specifically made for RDO. That's why I believe it's coming in the next update. Plus, it looks like we are getting a new location in Cholla Springs.

I’m intrigued

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely-Martin

Can't lie, I keep popping in here with a faint hope of good news, but alas, we're still waiting. 

 

I do feel for those of you that are fully invested in RDRO and are clearly waiting and hoping much more than me or some others. And though I do believe a 'controllers down' approach would have more of an impact overall, I don't look down on anyone that does enjoy their adventures in RDRO. I know I'd be far more invested if things were just a little different (lobby choice and job hosting mainly really).

 

I read it mentioned back a page or two about folk looking down on others. I don't mean to bring folk down with my negative or cynical ways, but can't help but be fatigued by how R* do more and more these days. As also mentioned, GTA can survive these longer silent spells because it has so much more content overall and that many more modes where they can throw in a 2x week or rotate on businesses better etc. Bigger dripfeed that see longer spells feel shorter too. But RDRO has so much less content that repeated weeks is so much more easy to notice and get bored with, especially if it's on something you don't enjoy. This pandemic era has really highlighted how little the game has to mix the weeks up like that.

 

It's crazy how long this game has gone with the silence and the longer it goes, surely the more pressure is on R* to deliver when they do update the game. It does feel R* will be damned if they do and damned if they don't with whatever they bring unless it's greatly significant now.

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Fun 2 said:

Speaking of the Trader, I've noticed new changes, introduced by the Moonshiner update, that suggests a major revamp to shape up a new form specifically made for RDO. That's why I believe it's coming in the next update. Plus, it looks like we are getting a new location in Cholla Springs.

Due to the animal spawn issues they might allow us to buy material along with supplies.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Tez2
38 minutes ago, RaigeGames said:

New Moonshiner location? Or trader?

Trapper

Edited by Fun 2
  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
GeorgianRingo
57 minutes ago, Fun 2 said:

Speaking of the Trader, I've noticed new changes, introduced by the Moonshiner update, that suggests a major revamp to shape up a new form specifically made for RDO. That's why I believe it's coming in the next update. Plus, it looks like we are getting a new location in Cholla Springs.

 

5 minutes ago, Fun 2 said:

Trapper

Is the new location in Cholla just northeast of Ridgewood Farm? There's a little camp there that looks a little similar to the trapper.

Edited by GeorgianRingo
Fun clarified.
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Retro_Causality
Just now, Fun 2 said:

Speaking of the Trapper, I've noticed new changes, introduced by the Moonshiner update, that suggests a major revamp to shape up a new form specifically made for RDO. That's why I believe it's coming in the next update. Plus, it looks like we are getting a new location in Cholla Springs.

do you think the update will be "Trapper" or only a part of a bigger update?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
GtaV2020
3 hours ago, Fun 2 said:

Speaking of the Trapper, I've noticed new changes, introduced by the Moonshiner update, that suggests a major revamp to shape up a new form specifically made for RDO. That's why I believe it's coming in the next update. Plus, it looks like we are getting a new location in Cholla Springs.

Next update mmm seems good but when is the next update !!! Maybe December 2020 😂😂

Edited by GtaV2020
  • YEE 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Rev. Gnash
3 hours ago, Fun 2 said:

Plus, it looks like we are getting a new location in Cholla Springs.

Seth?

 

Seth-Briars-XBOne.webp

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Gray-Hand
20 minutes ago, Rev. Gnash said:

Seth?

 

Seth-Briars-XBOne.webp

I always assumed that Seth bases himself out of that shack where you leave him playing poker with the zombies in Undead Nightmare.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
darkmaster234
3 hours ago, Lonely-Martin said:

Can't lie, I keep popping in here with a faint hope of good news, but alas, we're still waiting. 

 

I do feel for those of you that are fully invested in RDRO and are clearly waiting and hoping much more than me or some others. And though I do believe a 'controllers down' approach would have more of an impact overall, I don't look down on anyone that does enjoy their adventures in RDRO. I know I'd be far more invested if things were just a little different (lobby choice and job hosting mainly really).

 

I read it mentioned back a page or two about folk looking down on others. I don't mean to bring folk down with my negative or cynical ways, but can't help but be fatigued by how R* do more and more these days. As also mentioned, GTA can survive these longer silent spells because it has so much more content overall and that many more modes where they can throw in a 2x week or rotate on businesses better etc. Bigger dripfeed that see longer spells feel shorter too. But RDRO has so much less content that repeated weeks is so much more easy to notice and get bored with, especially if it's on something you don't enjoy. This pandemic era has really highlighted how little the game has to mix the weeks up like that.

 

It's crazy how long this game has gone with the silence and the longer it goes, surely the more pressure is on R* to deliver when they do update the game. It does feel R* will be damned if they do and damned if they don't with whatever they bring unless it's greatly significant now.

And thats why they should have broken their moronic great plan of not delivering a huge perfect package, and just improvise content that didnt clash with the future updates.  What about releasing new weapons? those stupid horses that are ingame and cant be bought like horleys american standarbred, the other dude MFT? hell the rose grey arabian, or the reverse dapple thorughbred etc, with a few new clothes here and there?... all that with an statement asking for patience would have been great. They deserve bad press and bashing. hell, every member of this forul should tweet the sh*t out of them.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
GtaV2020
7 minutes ago, Retro_Causality said:

Funz, please give us the full scoop

He cant because he dont have any info about the upcoming update plus he dont even know the date of the next update he just speculating like everyone in this thread 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
BUT THE BENZ

oh, this trapper rumor is coming from mr. untouchable? well...

/PASS

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
IanLaudan

So, the "next week Tuesday" hype continues.........i must say i adore the enthusiasm by some......

 

VBR

Laudan

Edited by IanLaudan
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Tails Prower
40 minutes ago, IanLaudan said:

The "next week Tuesday" hype continues.........i must say i adore the enthusiasm by some......

 

 

Always have to have some enthusiasm and hope when it comes to new content, me I don't really get into the hype train much these days but I did get myself a little 'hyped' by the two new buses that got added to Bus Simulator today

but that's way off from this topic!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery

Plz Tez, plz Funz gib leaks

S5WTR0x.gif

 

The dude's mentions must be insane, leave him be. If he ever knows something and wants to share it, he will.

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
waleed675773p

for me it looks like waht fun 2 said that as with the next update the traper got 100% with the legendary animals and I believe that we get two roles the discover and the lawman / outlwa role and the possibility of building houses with many of course  new free roam mission, weapons, vehicles.

what do you say is this a steep stitch update or not?

Edited by waleed675773p
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
IzzyBlues
31 minutes ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

Plz Tez, plz Funz gib leaks

S5WTR0x.gif

 

The dude's mentions must be insane, leave him be. If he ever knows something and wants to share it, he will.

No. Spam him relentlessly. Why do we need to walk on eggshells around him? He loves the attention. /s

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Kirsty changed the title to RDO Next Updates Speculation & General Chat
  • Kirsty pinned and unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 5 Users Currently Viewing
    2 members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests

    • IzzyBlues
    • tbmarkus
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.