Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Your favourite AW mine


White Shark

Recommended Posts

Thehunteroftruth

For some reason, I cannot actually use these mines during contact mission, whenever I attempt to drop one I always hear the "boost not ready sound", the same sound you get when you attempt to use an unrcharged boost on rocket vehicles

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
White Shark
46 minutes ago, Thehunteroftruth said:

For some reason, I cannot actually use these mines during contact mission, whenever I attempt to drop one I always hear the "boost not ready sound", the same sound you get when you attempt to use an unrcharged boost on rocket vehicles

Yeah for some reason AW mines do not work on contact missions which is a real shame. The explosive mines also did not work before until very recently when R* made them available and active during Contact Missions. But AW mines are still disabled. I reckon this is an oversight.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Thehunteroftruth
On 3/4/2019 at 3:56 PM, White Shark said:

Yeah for some reason AW mines do not work on contact missions which is a real shame. The explosive mines also did not work before until very recently when R* made them available and active during Contact Missions. But AW mines are still disabled. I reckon this is an oversight.

That's so lame, I was really hoping to mess up with some npcs during missions, R* never fails to disappoint once again. Not to sound pessimistic but the fact they even added a sound to the mines blocked doesn't really make me hope they will receive the same treatment old mines got recently

Edited by Thehunteroftruth
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
White Shark
1 hour ago, Thehunteroftruth said:

That's so lame, I was really hoping to mess up with some npcs during missions, R* never fails to disappoint once again. Not to sound pessimistic but the fact they even added a sound to the mines blocked doesn't really make me hope they will receive the same treatment old mines got recently

Fear not, the explosive mine made that sound too in Contact Missions when it couldn't be deployed.  I'm hopeful they'll make the AW mines available too.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Thehunteroftruth
15 hours ago, White Shark said:

Fear not, the explosive mine made that sound too in Contact Missions when it couldn't be deployed.  I'm hopeful they'll make the AW mines available too.

they did? on PC at least,  all i could hear was the car horn, maybe it's because they changed the activation button this time

Edited by Thehunteroftruth
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
White Shark
3 hours ago, Thehunteroftruth said:

they did? on PC at least,  all i could hear was the car horn, maybe it's because they changed the activation button this time

Ah you know what, you're right!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.