3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

ALifeOfMisery

THE DECLASSE TULIP MUSCLE CAR

FlacidJack

The reason I hate Smuggler's Run bonuses is not because it's difficult or grindey, it's because people can't spell!!!¬†ūüė†

Hangar...

hangar.jpg

Hanger...

Baby-Hanger-with-Bar-C6-Blue.jpg

Pedinhuh

I think I have like, 5 or 7 crates hanging around my Hangar for cosmetic purposes...I might sell them. Might.

What a great car to debut in such a incredibly boring event week.

By the way, Arena War is already on its way of becoming a Ghost Town, payouts are laughably low

Jenkiiii
23 hours ago, Lonely-Martin said:

Unsure if you know but worth the mention, select 'featured adversary mode' instead of the regular option there Jenkiii.

I'm not sure what happens when you play, but when I choose the 'featured adversary mode' I get Tiny Racers every time instead of one of the random 'classics' given to us by Rockstar this week. It's always been like this and doesn't cater for multiple adversary modes which are being promoted at any given time, never has. I would like Rockstar to sort this out, as I'm not a big fan of Tiny Racers, and would maybe like to play Overtime Rumble against randoms/anyone, but it's too much trouble to find a game, send out invites and get started.

Back on topic, the Declasse Tulip is rather nice although rather expensive, but it does have some unique features like its hood and liveries and, after a good tune up, stands out from the crowd. Definitely worth checking out if you're a muscle or classics fan.

Trying to be positive; at least Airfreight missions give us some variety, and a chance for relative newcomers to test a lot of the 'new' aircraft at no additional cost over the price of their hangar. And if you get 50% or 100% cargo of a single type of merchandise such as chemicals, for example, you get an additional sell bonus on top of the 2x bonus which is active at the moment.

Edited by Jenkiiii

lordbancs

I think I've realized why they made this car 4 door. It's almost an exact duplicate of the Sabre. If they had released it as a 2door Chevelle I'm sure comparisons would be drawn.

CaptainMarvel
2 hours ago, FlacidJack said:

The reason I hate Smuggler's Run bonuses is not because it's difficult or grindey, it's because people can't spell!!!¬†ūüė†

Hangar...

hangar.jpg

Hanger...

Baby-Hanger-with-Bar-C6-Blue.jpg

Don’t be such a Karuma.

Lonely-Martin
35 minutes ago, Jenkiiii said:

I'm not sure what happens when you play, but when I choose the 'featured adversary mode' I get Tiny Racers every time instead of one of the random 'classics' given to us by Rockstar this week. It's always been like this and doesn't cater for multiple adversary modes which are being promoted at any given time, never has. I would like Rockstar to sort this out, as I'm not a big fan of Tiny Racers, and would maybe like to play Overtime Rumble against randoms/anyone, but it's too much trouble to find a game, send out invites and get started.

That proper sucks indeed!

I hadn't tried it this week until today and was not far off popping back to say the same, Tiny Racers all the time. 

My alternate plan is to go public and open matchmaking/turn off host next job and try to select it from the menu in hope others are setting up Overtime Rumble.

Really do want R* to address many niggles now. Apparently I've a 101% resupply success rate on my meth business now... Or maybe I'm Superman, lol. 

R3CON

Overheard in freeroam game chat today:

"Rockstar released a new car"
-"Really?! Does it fly?!"
"No..."
-"Oh...nevermind then"

GTA Online in 2019

ALifeOfMisery
12 minutes ago, R3CON said:

Overheard in freeroam game chat today:

"Rockstar released a new car"
-"Really?! Does it fly?!"
"No..."
-"Oh...nevermind then"

GTA Online in 2019

1X5v1x7.gif

JamesTKirk

OMG the Smuggler's Run Cargo missions are absolutely horrid, speaking as a solo player.  Just absolutely awful.  I'm quite certain that even tho they are "generously" offering 2x sales price on the hangar missions, I can make way more money just doing my usual Special Cargo CEO stuff along with Vehicle Warehouse.

But I really wanted to fly planes this week, what a shame.  Paying for the hangar long ago was definitely not worth it at all, except for the stupid perk about not starting WW III if you accidently fly thru Fort Zancudo.

But hey, since everything about this game (the gameplay I mean, not the game itself) is dumb... I pretty much expected this result.  F HANGERS  lol

RyuNova
8 minutes ago, JamesTKirk said:

OMG the Smuggler's Run Cargo missions are absolutely horrid, speaking as a solo player.  Just absolutely awful.  I'm quite certain that even tho they are "generously" offering 2x sales price on the hangar missions, I can make way more money just doing my usual Special Cargo CEO stuff along with Vehicle Warehouse.

But I really wanted to fly planes this week, what a shame.  Paying for the hangar long ago was definitely not worth it at all, except for the stupid perk about not starting WW III if you accidently fly thru Fort Zancudo.

But hey, since everything about this game (the gameplay I mean, not the game itself) is dumb... I pretty much expected this result.  F HANGERS  lol

You can, you need multiple people and then you can pick up multiple crates. Its like Cargo Warehouse missions but you dont need to pay for them and on the downside you need multiple people.

Lonely-Martin
4 minutes ago, JamesTKirk said:

Buying a hangar was very worth it though, IMO. Forget the business, but the Hunter, Akula, Nokota, and such are just awesome toys. :)

Taterman

I've never done many hangar missions, but just bought a Hydra and anted to check it out. 

I love that thing! I had to shoot down 3 waves of 5 or 6 jets each time and had a blast. The sell mission (4 crates) was tedious, a mini police chopper with 6 separate drops but it was a nice change of pace after grinding to 50M the last few weeks.

Thanks for the Hydra tips Ryu.

Edited by Taterman
addition

J-Scott-D

I did a few of those Hangar sell missions when that DLC came out and good grief, those Havok sale drops were stressful...and I'm a very good chopper pilot. It was a rewarding challenge, but I'll just stick with my VIP/Client Jobs hustle.

I'm not sure what the appeal of a 4 door muscle car is. I prefer my Benny's Sabre Turbo done up to muscle car specs. But that's just my take on it. The Deviant looks more exciting, I'm hoping that's here next week 

JamesTKirk
18 hours ago, RyuNova said:

RE: Smuggler's Run Cargo Sales

You can, you need multiple people and then you can pick up multiple crates. Its like Cargo Warehouse missions but you dont need to pay for them and on the downside you need multiple people.

Oh okay, yes when it is explained that way, now it makes much more sense.  But lets say I can actually find 3 other players to do source missions with me to fill my hangar... what do those 3 get out of the deal?  Anything?  When I fill my warehouse and do a sales mission, do those 3 guys also help me deliver product and get a cut of the proceeds?  Or do they sit on their hands while I do the sales and get nothing?

RyuNova
2 minutes ago, JamesTKirk said:

Oh okay, yes when it is explained that way, now it makes much more sense.  But lets say I can actually find 3 other players to do source missions with me to fill my hangar... what do those 3 get out of the deal?  Anything?  When I fill my warehouse and do a sales mission, do those 3 guys also help me deliver product and get a cut of the proceeds?  Or do they sit on their hands while I do the sales and get nothing?

You want to do the Sourcing as a CEO and then they get paid a steadily increasing wage depending on how long they "work for you" and you want to do sales as an MC President because they will get paid a lump sum on completion of the sale. I think its upto thirty thousand depending on the size of the same.
To e honest what you really want to be dong is dropping Terrorbyte missions in, with knowledge of how to cheese the missions and a flying vehicle equipped with rockets you can complete them in under three minutes and they pay thirty grand a pop.

TCA

Guess I’m gonna get another free shirt!

Hellbendzor

Drove the Tulip today (in standard form) in a solo muscle race... My conclusion: I'm not impressed… Gonna be a cheap week for me (just like last week, ehehe)...

Jenkiiii
20 hours ago, Lonely-Martin said:

Buying a hangar was very worth it though, IMO. Forget the business, but the Hunter, Akula, Nokota, and such are just awesome toys. :)

I agree. Although hangars are not good for making money, the ability to actually own one and collect amazing aircraft was a huge turn on for me. I still marvel at my collection, and sometimes do airfreight missions just as an excuse to use my Starling or Howard NX-25 or something. Forget about the business and Ron's quirky telephone calls, and get a hangar because you love GTA vehicle storage and collection.

Smokewood
1 hour ago, Jenkiiii said:

I agree. Although hangars are not good for making money, the ability to actually own one and collect amazing aircraft was a huge turn on for me. I still marvel at my collection, and sometimes do airfreight missions just as an excuse to use my Starling or Howard NX-25 or something. Forget about the business and Ron's quirky telephone calls, and get a hangar because you love GTA vehicle storage and collection.

I like filling them up just to have stuff sitting on the shelves. I only sell it if it's on 2X... like now!

Edited by Smokewood

Lonely-Martin

I do love my vehicle storage, lol. The last 2 DLC's have been great too, hope that continues if more cars/aircraft arrives.

Jenkiiii
14 minutes ago, Smokewood said:

I like filling them up just to have stuff sitting on the shelves. I only sell it if it's on 2X... like now!

Exactly what I do. Currently got 32 chemicals, and just want to see what the hangar will finally look like when filled with homogeneous content. Maybe I'll sell one day when I'm bored with it.

8 minutes ago, Lonely-Martin said:

I do love my vehicle storage, lol. The last 2 DLC's have been great too, hope that continues if more cars/aircraft arrives.

The Arena gives us 30 extra slots, for sure (albeit with 3 of these taken up by 3 different versions of the exclusive Cerberus tanker [if you really really feel the need!]).

Collecting and tweaking vehicles never gets old, I love it.

Edited by Jenkiiii

Lonely-Martin
12 minutes ago, Jenkiiii said:

The Arena gives us 30 extra slots, for sure (albeit with 3 of these taken up by 3 different versions of the exclusive Cerberus tanker [if you really really feel the need!]).

Collecting and tweaking vehicles never gets old, I love it.

Especially when they are great looking at stock with great options to make them our own more.

Love the headlights colours in the arena garage, and though the idea of R* releasing those stealable cars to buy wasn't as loved, the added liveries and such do add much to 'old stock' too. Definitely been good to see a bit more effort from them after the Jester Classic fun and games.

Smokewood

Exactly what I do. Currently got 32 chemicals, and just want to see what the hangar will finally look like when filled with homogeneous content. Maybe I'll sell one day when I'm bored with it.

lol - I only source cigarettes 

IceDree
On 1/16/2019 at 11:51 PM, J-Scott-D said:

I'mÔĽŅÔĽŅ not sure what theÔĽŅ appeal of a 4 doorÔĽŅ muscle ÔĽŅÔĽŅcarÔĽŅ ÔĽŅÔĽŅis

Variaty is good. We've had traditional 2-doors, hot rods, pickup trucks, a led sled, a shoebox box & a even minivan in the Muscles class, why not a 4-door as well.

The Tulip give me hope for a 4-door Chino. ūü§ě

adZQ&w=480&h=360&c=7&p=0&r=0&o=5&dpr=3&p

BlanketGrinder

This give me hope for a 4 door super later down the road. Or at least something close to MB E 63AMG or Obey RS6.

Hécate-II

Double Payout on Hangar------------> perfect pretext to chill out in my Hunter

RUwE0zRhQUiyWHla4xqXmA_0_0.jpg

RyuNova
21 minutes ago, Hécate-II said:

Double Payout on Hangar------------> perfect pretext to chill out in my Hunter

RUwE0zRhQUiyWHla4xqXmA_0_0.jpg

I was having fun doing the Hanger missions until I got the one where you have to travel across the map destroying the jammers.

Hécate-II
43 minutes ago, RyuNova said:

I was having fun doing the Hanger missions until I got the one where you have to travel across the map destroying the jammers.

Source two products, and switch session when you get a mission you don't like, this way when you respawn in your hangar you source the other product. 35 crates, 33 missions, and haven't played Titan mission, got the jammer one two times. I just grab a Lazer for this one if I'm solo. 

a1dopeman

Does anyone have an objection with buying either the Swinger or Autarch? Swinger looks super Shagadelic, and I understand the Autarch does NOT have the handling flags of the past year+. Any blatant problems with either of them? I wanna spend some $$$.

lordbancs
33 minutes ago, a1dopeman said:

Does anyone have an objection with buying either the Swinger or Autarch? Swinger looks super Shagadelic, and I understand the Autarch does NOT have the handling flags of the past year+. Any blatant problems with either of them? I wanna spend some $$$.

If you don't plan to drive it the Swinger its ok. It's a horrible drive though it bounces everywhere, I sold mine immediately.

Edited by lordbancs